Giorgio's Limousine

Serving Buffalo and surrounding area

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Service Staff, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

5464 Genesee St, Buffalo, NY Serving Buffalo and surrounding area (716) 683-7455

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Meghan S

We had Ed as our driver for our wedding! He was wonderful, on time, and made sure our day went smoothly!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016

We had a great time,the service was great and the driver went out of his way to make sure my brother and his new wife day was perfect. Just had to send a message because the driver really made the day!

Lazy driver

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 NICOLE W

We got married on a rainy, windy day, and our driver did not get out once to hold an umbrella over our heads until we asked him to. He also dropped us off far from the doors of places we were going and we had to send groomsmen out to ask him to pull up closer to pick us up when... Read More we were done. Then he boldly asked the GROOM who he should see about his tip (we were giving him one anyway, but who asks that?!). Ipod jack was "broken" or he just didn't know how to use it. At least the price was decent and he was on time, which are two pretty important factors in selecting a limo company.

Great value!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Laura P

My husband and I were on a bit of a budget for our wedding, but still wanted a limo big enough to fit our wedding party of 10. After calling around, Giorgio's gave us a rate that was about $150 less than their competitors. Although a bit hesitant that we were going to get some... Read More sort of old, broken-down car, we took the deal, especially as we were planning the wedding from out-of-country. Giorgio's did not disappoint! They were excellent with taking our calls and responding back to our inquires. The limo was clean and spacious. On the day-of, our limo driver was actually early, which meant everyone got to the church with about 15 minutes to spare. As a bride, this was much appreciated as it gave me a couple of minutes to just relax before getting out of the car. Our driver was obviously experienced with brides, as he knew exactly how to get me in and out of the car! He was very patient on a hot day during pictures (waited outside of the car for everyone), and even took our wedding party to buy beer while my husband and I were getting some individual shots done. The only minor issue I had was the air con was not very cold. But that didn't put any sort of damper on the wonderful experience we had!

Didn't get lost!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Shannon D

Great value and the driver was super nice! Limo could have been cleaner.

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 Katherine

They were good. The party bus was spacious, nice and clean. It was a 14 or 16 person party bus, but I wouldn't have wanted to try to fit that many people in there. We had 12 in our party and the wedding dress takes up a lot of room. Plus there are corner seats that are tight.... Read More They were very good.

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Alicia C

on time , nice, great!!!

Great Company!

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Emily T

This is a quality company! They provide all of the amenities in their limo's that you would want, and their limo's are super nice! Very clean and new. The driver was always helping us ladies in and out of the limo. They were prompt and knew their way around town. Also very... Read More patient at pictures, etc. We used the 16-passenger limo bus, because that one had a deal at a bridal show. We only had 10 people in it, but it was a great amount of space! Enough for everyone to be very comfortable. Would recommend! But go to a bridal show to get discounted rates, because all limo's are a bit pricey.

Excellent for wedding AND bachelorette party

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Kinsey D

I used Giorgio's for both the wedding and the bachelorette party and I would highly recommend them. When I first say the price--paid $250 for 4 hours-- I was super skeptical, so I requested to come out and see the fleet first. They had me in and showed me all of the vehicles... Read More and they are all really great! We had the white stretch limo (12 people) and it was super comfortable and equipped with everything we needed. Our drivers (both times) were on time, very courteous, and willing to do whatever needed to be done to make us happy. Thank you, Giorgio's

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Kerry K

Giorgio's was wonderful! The limo driver arrived early, due to a problem with the expressway on our wedding day, to ensure that I would get to the wedding on time! The driver helped us all onto the limo bus and even let my bridesmaid who was car sick sit in the front seat with... Read More him! My husband loved the limo bus and was amazed at how cool it was!

Great Value

Reviewed on 10/14/2011 Allyson P

We found Giorgio's at a bridal show. They had an offer we couldnt refuse. The limo driver was very friendly and professional. We would definetely use them again!