Glacier Wallflower & Gifts

$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

# 9 Hwy. 2 East, Columbia Falls, MT

This florist went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 7/28/2014

We needed a florist for a destination wedding in West Glacier and we chose Glacier Wallflowers. Lisa (Glacier Wallflowers) was instrumental in the planning process and was always ready to listen to what we wanted. All the flowers was absolutely gorgeous! The delivery and set-up was timely and perfect in every way. We had a Plan B in the event of rain and Lisa and Kris came to the rescue. They back-tracked to the Apgar Amphitheater and delivered the flowers (again) to the alternate venue. I was truly amazed because service of this magnitude is not common! Glacier Wallflowers is the BEST!

Labyrinth Wedding

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Edith H

The flowers were exquisite, totally went with the bridal dress and matron of honor. Boutineers were fabulous, and went with the theme of the wedding. Other flowers were gorgeous and continued the colors throughout. Quality of the flowers was great, arrangements lasted more than a week after the wedding.

I generally got what I wanted!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Samantha J

I wasn't too picky or extravagant with my flower choices. I picked calla lillies for my bouquet, It could of been bigger but I wanted something simple and elegant. (I also went smaller due to money). The ladies at Glacier Wallflower were great at listening and working with me on my vision for the tables...very country :)

TO Glacier Wallflower & Gifts