Glam Nola Professional Hair & Makeup Artists

Both in the industry for 11+ years, Ashley & Candice partnered up to be the ultimate Glam squad. At Glam Nola, we love what we do and we want to make every bride we work with look and feel timeless. Glam Nola provides services for ANY/ALL events requiring hair & makeup.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

New Orleans & Surrounding Areas (504) 432-9395

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Tara H

Candice and Ashley work miracles. And quickly! All of my bridesmaids had different ideas of what they wanted and all of them were so happy. You don't have to worry about reapplying or hair falling. Two of my bridesmaids still had their hair in place the next morning for brunch,... Read More even in New Orleans humidity! Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Bri A

I want Candice to do my hair and makeup everyday!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Cora S

Candice arrived at my Airbnb on time and ready to rock n roll! She did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup. Without being in town for a trial I was a bit concerned, but she did everything I asked for. She's a real professional! Thank you for making me feel like and look like a... Read More princess on my big day!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Claire C

Glam Nola was fantastic. They catered to our every need. I'm not one to wear make up and they respected my requests to keep it simple and natural, and I think I looked beautiful! All of my girls loved them and their work on both hair and make up. They offer extensive services,... Read More and they even traveled to Slidell to come glam us up.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Rebecca R

Voula did an awesome job and was able to do 9 girls hair by herself and still had time to go back and touch up some of them. She made sure everyone looked exactly how they wanted, and all of my bridesmaids had a hair style that was unique to their personalities. Voula also was... Read More great at listening to the style I wanted. I had changed my mind a little from what I wanted in the hair trial, and she quickly made it happen. Thank you so much for making my wedding day stress free and a lot of fun!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Laura B

Let’s start by saying I am picky, organized and I know what I want. While planning an out of town wedding, I scoured the internet looking for a company that matched my style and I selected Glam Nola. My hard search work paid off, as I really loved Glam Nola! If you are... Read More searching In town or out of town you can trust Glam Nola to deliver. Here is my story: I came in town for a quick visit to do my hair and makeup trials and while I liked my makeup it was not quite what I was looking for on my special day. I let Candice and Ashley know and they scheduled a retrial for me based on my feedback. The second time was the charm and a perfect match. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, Traci, the makeup artist was so amazing. All of the girls loved their makeup including me - she really listened to what I wanted and delivered it even better than I could have imagined. I think she even did 4 extra makeups and finished on time. For the hair stylist, on the day of there was a car accident that delayed her arrival. Within 15 minutes we had an emergency replacement onsite, Tasha, and Lauren my original stylist was there after handling her car accident and did my hair exactly as we planned. Together they finished all the planned services and also added multiple extras. It just shows the dedication and quality of the employees at Glam Nola. Everyone loved their looks and they really created a coherent look across the hair and makeup that Traci coined as "natural glam" We loved glam nola!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Ashley B

Candace did my wedding makeup as well as the makeup for my bridal party. She was awesome! I told her I wanted a glam look for my wedding. She gave me exactly what I envisioned. My makeup looked amazing and stayed on all night without smudging (even being outdoors in the rain!)... Read More Love her! Will definitely use her again and highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Therese G

Candice and her crew are truly amazing!! I had 15 girls who had to get hair and makeup done by 1:30, and they finished with us with plenty of time to spare. Candice worked with me on every little detail to get the exact look I was going for and that I wanted for my bridesmaids.... Read More I and all of my girls felt beautiful (I have been in a lot of weddings, and it is not standard for all the bridesmaids to actually like their hair and makeup). I wish I could post pictures on here just to show their amazing work! They are all also so sweet and down to Earth, so they were great to hang out with all morning. I would definitely definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Kristin G

Glam Nola did my hair and makeup and that of my bridesmaids for my wedding in February. I was so happy with the service. I had done trails with two other vendors before selecting Glam and I am so happy i made that decision. Candice is so patient and easy to work with. I was... Read More comfortable telling her what changes I wanted so that everything started off perfectly.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Sally W

If I could give Glam Nola 10 stars, I would! I have been a bridesmaid 8 times and I know from experience that there is always someone who is unhappy with their hair and make up (often multiple people). Literally EVERY single one of of my 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 1 flower... Read More girl looked FANTASTIC. And more than that, they were each incredibly happy with how they looked. Ashley and Voola both arrived on time and kept us right on pace to be ready for the photographer. They were incredible sweet and professional the whole time. They listened to what each girl asked for and managed to execute everyone's vision flawlessly. Including some really picky Mamas! They also did a trial with me a month before and when I told Voola that I didn't like where my hair was parted and I wanted it a little bit more to the side, she literally RE-DID my entire udo to make sure it was how I wanted it to be. I look at pictures of myself from the wedding day and I can't believe it's me- I look like a movie star! And every girl deserves that on their wedding day. BOOK THEM NOW!!!! Seriously.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Shannon K

Glam Nola was fabulous! They do amazing work. My stylists were super friendly and talented, and on time. They put me and my bridesmaids at ease. My guests complimented us all night on our hair and makeup. They were also very accommodating when I had to change my schedule several... Read More times. I would highly recommend their beauty services!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Chris M

Amazing! I just told Candace what I wanted, and she delivered! She did makeup for my daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding. She is efficient, sweet and even came back for touch ups!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Rayne G

Perfection! From the trial run to wedding day, everything was absolutely perfect! The ladies at Glam NOLA are true professionals. So easy to work with, responded to my emails quickly, and went above and beyond to make sure my special day was perfect. My hair and makeup were... Read More flawless and my bridesmaids looked amazing! I will recommend Glam NOLA to every bride I know!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Elaine R

I was so happy with my experience and day of look by Glam Nola! Alana and Lauren arrived on time, listened to what everyone was looking for, and delivered above expectations. Lauren was so sweet and my hair was better than I imagined. She kept me talking as wedding time got... Read More closer and the nerves started to heighten. Alana gave me the natural yet enhanced look I was looking for. My sister who is VERY particular commented hours later about what a good job she did and how much she liked her makeup. Doesn't get better than that.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Stephanie H

So easy to work with and incredibly sweet women! I felt at ease with them immediately. All I need to say is this Midwestern girl traveled from a very dry climate to humid New Orleans and sweat like no other. My make-up stayed ALL DAY & NIGHT! I got compliments at 11 pm how good... Read More my face looked. Extremely happy with their work and the professionalism. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Whitney T

Omg! Candace did an amazing job on all of us. She was lightening fast and made us look beautiful. I would 100% recommend her to anyone. Don't chose anyone else! They will get the job done right and leave you super impressed.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Ashley L

I used Glam Nola for my wedding in April. Glam Nola did a fantastic job on the makeup for me and my Bridal Party. Tracy did the airbrush makeup for me and it was absolutely perfect for my fair complexion. I couldn't say one bad thing about her or Glam Nola! The prices are great... Read More and the service is amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Regina

The girls from Glam Nola were absolutely wonderful! They were so nice and accommodating. The hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I was beautiful. Very friendly and helpful. They were very sweet and patient with my young flower girl. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jennifer J

Candice and Tasia did my wedding hair and makeup a week ago for myself, mom and bridesmaids and I would highly recommend them to anyone I know! So professional, quick communications and a lot of experience. They prices are also really reasonable compared to other businesses in... Read More the city. My hair and makeup was even better than my trial run and I was so happy how it all turned out, even my picky bridesmaids and mom love their hair and makeup! Everyone looked beautiful the entire night. Would definitely use Glam Nola again for any future needs!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ann Marshall T

Glam NOLA was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! I have never had my make-up professionally done before and was unsure about the process. But they walked me through everything and made sure I loved how I looked :) My bridesmaids also loved them - they got everything done... Read More with time to spare!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lacey E

I made the excellent choice of hiring for these girls for my wedding day. Not only did everyone look beautiful, they squeezed in extra people and were done an hour early! I even was able to rock my make up the next day around NOLA! If you are considering them, book them! They... Read More were so so sweet!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jordan W

I am somebody who rarely wears makeup and basically allows my hair to do whatever it wants, but I knew I wanted to do something special for my wedding (especially for the pictures). Candice completely listened to me and gave me the simply and natural look that I wanted while... Read More still making me feel absolutely beautiful. All of my bridesmaids and my mom also got their hair and makeup done, and they all looked absolutely gorgeous and were very happy with how it turned out. I really recommend Glam Nola!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Darby B

Erika and Lauren did a fantastic job! I don't know much about airbrush make up and hair, but all of my bridesmaids would like both girls to follow them around to do their hair and make up everyday! I did a hair and make up trial at their location, and after a few pinterest... Read More pictures for ideas, my hair was fantastic and my make up (after a few changes on my part) was awesome! I had a day wedding outside, and they were able to do a more subtle make up design but still not look like I had no make up. I recommend lashes as well! They are not a strip, but a few pieces she places on carefully. Did not feel them all day and none fell off in the 12+ hours they were on, plus they did not look obnoxious! For the day of they came to our hotel promptly and finished right on time.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Haley R

Glam Nola did a fantastic job. They made me feel like Marilyn Monroe for a day. They showed up early and professional. We ordered hair and makeup for myself and three others in my "wedding party." I showed them images of how I wanted my hair and makeup. Both were pretty spot on.... Read More I feel the makeup was initially a little more natural than what I had asked for, but realized after seeing the photos that it was just right.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Patrick I

Candice and her team were amazing and made my whole wedding party feel beautiful! I was worried about my thick long hair in the humidity, but no worries these girls did wonderful making sure your hair and makeup will last all day! They did great making sure all 8 of us were... Read More ready in time and even had time afterwards to touch up! They were so sweet and I've never felt more beautiful receiving so many compliments from all my guests! Thank you girls for giving me my wedding dream look!