Glam Nola Professional Hair & Makeup Artists

Both in the industry for 11+ years, Ashley & Candice partnered up to create the ultimate Glam squad. At Glam Nola, we love what we do and we want to make every bride we work with look and feel timeless. Glam Nola provides services for ANY/ALL events requiring hair & makeup.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

New Orleans & Surrounding Areas (504) 432-9395

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Brittany G

I have truly never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day thanks to Glam Nola! My wedding was a destination wedding and therefore I was unable to arrange a consultation prior to the day of the wedding. This was not a problem as my hair and makeup turned out gorgeous! Their... Read More photos do not lie. These ladies are true professionals with exquisite talent!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Christin S

Candese was amazing!!! My hair and makeup came out beautiful has well as the rest of the women. Love this team, the communication was so great. I was planing a destination wedding so I just went off of reviews and pictures and I'm so glad I chose them. Thank you Glam Nola!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Jessie H

I cannot recommend Glam Nola highly enough! They were able to customize makeup and hairstyles for each person so that everyone ended up with a style they loved. I've never had makeup and hair that lasted so well through a busy day - it still looked perfect after hours of photos,... Read More parading, and dancing! They are so sweet and a dream to work with - from trial runs to the big day, I am so glad I got to work with them!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Kristen L

We got married in November, 2017. A year prior to that, I relied on these reviews to help me make my decision on our destination wedding. After reading the great reviews, I decided to go with Glam NoLa. Best decision! Candice also came to Mobile for my trial run and bridal... Read More portraits a few weeks before. The day of, Candice and her team care in and glammed up five ladies in no time! They are fast and professional. They listen to your needs. Book them. They are fabulous.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Michal G

The Glam Nola team was wonderful! My wedding planner recommended them and after reading the wonderful reviews and seeing pictures of their work I was on board. I had my trial run a few months before the wedding and loved it. And the day of it turned out even better. It was... Read More definitely the best makeup I've ever had done and my hair was just how I wanted it. My bridesmaids, mom and mother in law were so pleased with their hair and makeup as well. They also work very quickly and we were finished earlier than expected with was great so we could begin taking pictures earlier. I would definitely recommend using Glam Nola. I've just reached out to them to purchase the lipstick they used on my wedding day because I loved it so much.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Heather C

Talk about a dream team! Erica and Tasha were amazing. They encouraged me during my trial and on my wedding day, to be very vocal about what I wanted. They reassured me repeatedly that they just wanted me to be happy and they wouldn't be offended if I wanted something changed or... Read More done differently. Some of you may be thinking- well no duh- but for me it was important to hear that because I'm generally a very quiet person. They made me feel comfortable, and I think that's really important. They followed that up with doing MAGIC to my hair and face, and made changes quickly and easily if I asked for them. They arrived on time on the day of the wedding and got 5 people done well ahead of schedule. Everyone looked stunning, and the prices are hard to beat. Oh and when I forgot to ask ahead of time for a tube of the lipstick they'd used at my trial, it turned out they were sold out of it, so they offered to bring me a little sample jar of the color so that I could have it on my wedding day- talk about going above and beyond! They were super fun and really helped make my wedding day stress free and amazing.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Adam K

I’m so glad I chose to work with Glam Nola. As an out-of-towner, you never know what you’re going to get – but I was so thrilled with the results! While I didn’t get a chance to do a trial run, it was really easy to communicate my ideas via email – sharing pictures of hair and... Read More makeup that I liked. They were also able to accommodate some of my bridesmaids, who belatedly decided to get their hair/makeup done. When I said I wanted a braid, I was initially told that I might need extra hair – but Voula made it work with my natural hair. The fishtail was beautiful and so simple! With Candice, I got airbrush done for the first time – and I LOVED (and I usually wear no makeup)!! Due to a threatened hurricane (Nate), we ended up moving the ceremony an hour earlier – and Glam Nola was so accommodating to fit our revised schedule (and the city’s imposed curfew!). Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jessie B

From trial run to day of, I was so happy to get to work with Candace and her crew at Glam NOLA. Her assistants arrived right on schedule to start with my bridesmaids and the moms, and Candace was able to finish everyone, get touch ups done, and complete my look ahead of... Read More schedule. I generally turn purple with any amount of physical activity and felt like I was dying in my heavy wedding dress on the dance floor, and my groom looked at me and said "you're not red." That right there is a testament to the magic she can work! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Taylor M

As a bride coming from out of town, these ladies were amazing! They did an amazing job on our hair and makeup and they so easy to communicate with prior to us arriving in New Orleans!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Renae B

Glam Nola was wonderful to work with for my wedding. We had Ashley doing makeup and Voula doing hair for four of us. Voula worked quickly and created wonderful, secure hairstyles for us - I had many compliments on my hair! Ashley listened and looked at photos and created exactly... Read More what we each wanted. Her approach of making me look like me but better really fulfilled what I'd hoped for for my wedding day without feeling like I was wearing too much makeup. Each one of us felt beautiful and so pleased with how it turned out. They arrived early and were very nice and easygoing, and did a wonderful job of explaining what they were doing and asking for honest feedback so they could tweak to make us happy. So pleased to have worked with them for this special day!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Andrea P

Nothing but great things to say about this crew. I LOVED my hair and make-up and my bridesmaids and moms LOOKED stunning. Pics are beautiful thanks to these guys!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Laura c

Glam Nola was extremely organized, helpful, and reasonably priced compared to the other vendors I called for on-site hair. They were also friendly, whereas other places I called were downright rude. The hairstylist I worked with was Voola, and she is amazing! She did such a... Read More great job on everyone's hair and was really fun to have around on my wedding day! She was able to accommodate a bunch of different hair types (thin/fine, really thick, gray...) and styles (side bun, braided updo, styled down...). My mom is really sensitive about her hair (she cried and took the style out after getting it done at my sister's wedding) and was so nervous, but Voola worked wonders to make her feel comfortable and look great. Also, I have very fine hair that NEVER holds a curl, and Voola did a romantic-style side bun updo (that looked better than the picture I showed her) and left a few curled tendrils out in front that lasted ALL NIGHT. It was really hot and humid out and I was giving sweaty hugs all night and the curl looked just as good at 2am as it did at 2pm the day before. I highly recommend working with her and Glam Nola.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Claire C

Glam Nola was fantastic. They catered to our every need. I'm not one to wear make up and they respected my requests to keep it simple and natural, and I think I looked beautiful! All of my girls loved them and their work on both hair and make up. They offer extensive services,... Read More and they even traveled to Slidell to come glam us up.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Rebecca R

Voula did an awesome job and was able to do 9 girls hair by herself and still had time to go back and touch up some of them. She made sure everyone looked exactly how they wanted, and all of my bridesmaids had a hair style that was unique to their personalities. Voula also was... Read More great at listening to the style I wanted. I had changed my mind a little from what I wanted in the hair trial, and she quickly made it happen. Thank you so much for making my wedding day stress free and a lot of fun!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Laura B

Let’s start by saying I am picky, organized and I know what I want. While planning an out of town wedding, I scoured the internet looking for a company that matched my style and I selected Glam Nola. My hard search work paid off, as I really loved Glam Nola! If you are... Read More searching In town or out of town you can trust Glam Nola to deliver. Here is my story: I came in town for a quick visit to do my hair and makeup trials and while I liked my makeup it was not quite what I was looking for on my special day. I let Candice and Ashley know and they scheduled a retrial for me based on my feedback. The second time was the charm and a perfect match. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, Traci, the makeup artist was so amazing. All of the girls loved their makeup including me - she really listened to what I wanted and delivered it even better than I could have imagined. I think she even did 4 extra makeups and finished on time. For the hair stylist, on the day of there was a car accident that delayed her arrival. Within 15 minutes we had an emergency replacement onsite, Tasha, and Lauren my original stylist was there after handling her car accident and did my hair exactly as we planned. Together they finished all the planned services and also added multiple extras. It just shows the dedication and quality of the employees at Glam Nola. Everyone loved their looks and they really created a coherent look across the hair and makeup that Traci coined as "natural glam" We loved glam nola!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Ashley B

Candace did my wedding makeup as well as the makeup for my bridal party. She was awesome! I told her I wanted a glam look for my wedding. She gave me exactly what I envisioned. My makeup looked amazing and stayed on all night without smudging (even being outdoors in the rain!)... Read More Love her! Will definitely use her again and highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Therese G

Candice and her crew are truly amazing!! I had 15 girls who had to get hair and makeup done by 1:30, and they finished with us with plenty of time to spare. Candice worked with me on every little detail to get the exact look I was going for and that I wanted for my bridesmaids.... Read More I and all of my girls felt beautiful (I have been in a lot of weddings, and it is not standard for all the bridesmaids to actually like their hair and makeup). I wish I could post pictures on here just to show their amazing work! They are all also so sweet and down to Earth, so they were great to hang out with all morning. I would definitely definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Kristin G

Glam Nola did my hair and makeup and that of my bridesmaids for my wedding in February. I was so happy with the service. I had done trails with two other vendors before selecting Glam and I am so happy i made that decision. Candice is so patient and easy to work with. I was... Read More comfortable telling her what changes I wanted so that everything started off perfectly.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Sally W

If I could give Glam Nola 10 stars, I would! I have been a bridesmaid 8 times and I know from experience that there is always someone who is unhappy with their hair and make up (often multiple people). Literally EVERY single one of of my 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 1 flower... Read More girl looked FANTASTIC. And more than that, they were each incredibly happy with how they looked. Ashley and Voola both arrived on time and kept us right on pace to be ready for the photographer. They were incredible sweet and professional the whole time. They listened to what each girl asked for and managed to execute everyone's vision flawlessly. Including some really picky Mamas! They also did a trial with me a month before and when I told Voola that I didn't like where my hair was parted and I wanted it a little bit more to the side, she literally RE-DID my entire udo to make sure it was how I wanted it to be. I look at pictures of myself from the wedding day and I can't believe it's me- I look like a movie star! And every girl deserves that on their wedding day. BOOK THEM NOW!!!! Seriously.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Shannon K

Glam Nola was fabulous! They do amazing work. My stylists were super friendly and talented, and on time. They put me and my bridesmaids at ease. My guests complimented us all night on our hair and makeup. They were also very accommodating when I had to change my schedule several... Read More times. I would highly recommend their beauty services!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Chris M

Amazing! I just told Candace what I wanted, and she delivered! She did makeup for my daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding. She is efficient, sweet and even came back for touch ups!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Rayne G

Perfection! From the trial run to wedding day, everything was absolutely perfect! The ladies at Glam NOLA are true professionals. So easy to work with, responded to my emails quickly, and went above and beyond to make sure my special day was perfect. My hair and makeup were... Read More flawless and my bridesmaids looked amazing! I will recommend Glam NOLA to every bride I know!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Elaine R

I was so happy with my experience and day of look by Glam Nola! Alana and Lauren arrived on time, listened to what everyone was looking for, and delivered above expectations. Lauren was so sweet and my hair was better than I imagined. She kept me talking as wedding time got... Read More closer and the nerves started to heighten. Alana gave me the natural yet enhanced look I was looking for. My sister who is VERY particular commented hours later about what a good job she did and how much she liked her makeup. Doesn't get better than that.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Stephanie H

So easy to work with and incredibly sweet women! I felt at ease with them immediately. All I need to say is this Midwestern girl traveled from a very dry climate to humid New Orleans and sweat like no other. My make-up stayed ALL DAY & NIGHT! I got compliments at 11 pm how good... Read More my face looked. Extremely happy with their work and the professionalism. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Whitney T

Omg! Candace did an amazing job on all of us. She was lightening fast and made us look beautiful. I would 100% recommend her to anyone. Don't chose anyone else! They will get the job done right and leave you super impressed.