Glen Iris Inn

Castile, NY

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Glen Iris Inn overlooks magnificent Middle Falls on the Genesee River and is surrounded by the natural beauty of Letchworth State Park, "the Grand Canyon of the East." The Inn offers full catering services including a ceremony site as well as several options for your reception ranging from garden parties to formal events. Our accommodations vary from charming guest rooms and suites at the Inn to efficiency rooms at Pinewood Lodge and private homes throughout the Park.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$ - Affordable

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Inn/B&B, Mansion/Historic Site, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

7 Letchworth State Park, Castile, NY

Wedding and reception

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Tracy L

The scenery is breath taking! The staff was extremely helpful. The food for the reception was delicious. I would definitely recommend having your wedding here. It was more then I could have ever hoped for!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Chelsey

We got married here in the beginning of August. We could not have asked for a more beautiful venue. You can not take a bad picture there, it's just not possible. We were very lucky with perfect weather which definitely helped with the ceremony and reception all being outside. I highly recommend the Glen Iris because of it's history and the natural beauty of it all. The woman I worked with in charge of events was also incredibly helpful and she took care of everything for us. What an incredible experience!

The Glen Iris made my wedding PERFECT!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Joli S

For a reasonable price, they do all the work. Ceremony and reception and one beautiful location. Letchworth State Park is gorgeous and the ceremony was held overlooking the falls. We had our reception outside in the tent with station style dinner. I didn't eat much of dinner, but I heard no complaints. The lawn area was perfect to spend some time playing washers, can jam, etc during cocktails. I highly recommend them!

Awesome venue!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Corrie W

Gorgeous day, gorgeous view, delicious food, great coordinators. Totally worth every penny.

A Fairy Tale Wedding

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Lindsay O

I had dreamed about getting married at this venue since I was a little girl, so it was an absolute dream come true when my fiance and my parents agreed to have our wedding here. The staff took care of everything, which meant a lot less worry for us during the planning process and especially on the wedding day itself. We had the ceremony in front of the inn, overlooking the waterfall, and then the reception in a tent on their side lawn. All of our guests loved the venue, and gushed about what a romantic and beautiful place it was. The inn itself is beautiful too, and we got a lot of nice photos inside, especially in the wooden staircase and library. The Glen Iris is a restaurant too, and they catered the reception. The cocktail hour and dinner foods were great, very tasty and plentiful. There was good variety with the food too. We had chosen from an extensive menus of both hors d'oeuvres and dinner options with sides (vegetables, potatoes, and salad).

Glenn Iris Inn

Reviewed on 1/29/2011 Alexandra A

My husband and I had an amazing and unforgettable wedding at the Glenn Iris Inn. It is located in Letchworth State Park and overlooks a stunning waterfall. It is a truly perfect weekend wedding venue--especially if you love nature! The wedding coordinator there is professional, experienced, and extremely competent. Your wedding will be in good hands. I suggest knowing exactly what you want before you book the date and sign the contract. If you have a weekend wedding, book the wedding date and block the rooms needed for the number of nights you will be needing them. Family members wanted to stay for three nights, couples for two nights....We booked an extra room just in case, for emergencies, etc. ALSO, the Inn no longer allows the photographer to take pictures from the roof/balcony area because it's been deemed too dangerous, so those sweeping waterfall pictures of the wedding won't be happening. However, your photographer can also take the couple, wedding party, and or guests, to a nook further below that captures the waterfall beautifully--- before or after the wedding. Ultimately, the staff is friendly, the rooms charming (the cherry room is exceptional and perfect for the newlywed couple, but could take up to a year and a half to book! And the same goes for some of the other family cabins, so be sure to book your room AND the family cabins/homes that you want at the same time, when you book your wedding, or else you won't get them later. Everything gets booked rather quickly, and if you make a change 2 days after you booked your rooms and wedding, your desired cabin may be gone! The Glenn Iris Inn is certainly a spectacular venue for those of us that love nature. You can go hiking, kayaking, even riding, and then get married by a waterfall. It will be an experience you and your loved ones will never forget.

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 9/13/2010 Gayle P

The staff was amazing. Everything ran like clockwork. No stress with Denise and her staff to assist. Would highly recommended.

TO Glen Iris Inn