Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings

550 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA (888) 774-4367

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Jason L

Phenomenal experience! I searched for an engagement ring for my fiancé for several months at local stores. Several places tried to take advantage of me with low quality diamonds, inflated prices, or terrible customer service. Global Rings found me a diamond within my price range... Read More that was better than any of the other diamonds I found locally, and for a much better price. Beyond the ring, which turned out amazing and exactly what I was looking for, they have the best customer service I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with. They went out of their way to make the process as painless as possible, they accommodated a ring re-size from across the country, and they were responsive to my numerous and constant emails. Overall, it was a pleasure to deal with Global Rings and I’m very happy that I went through this process with them.

More than pleased!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014

I want to take a moment just to say that I would highly recommend Global Rings Jewelry. I spoke with Billy and Jenny extensively before making my final selection on an engagement ring. I selected an awesome piece from Barkev's. Being all the way on the other side of America... Read More and never seeing the piece besides in pictures was a bit intimidating. Also sending my diamond to them was a bit intimidating as well. They took great care and were always in complete communication with me throughout the process of having my diamond placed in the mounting and shipped back to me. I was more than pleased throughout the whole process, but when I received the ring I couldn't even wait to propose to my fiancé. I did it that very evening before a big trip to Aruba. I might have spoiled that romantic proposal in Aruba, but when I saw the final product my jaw dropped and I knew I had made a wise decision to use Global Rings Jewelry! I couldn't wait another day to propose. She was thrilled, loved it, and we still celebrated the whole week.Thanks again, from Tennessee!

From Texas!

Reviewed on 3/07/2014

Let me start by saying I live in San Antonio, TX and still chose to work with Billy and his store after searching online for the best designs and price. I fell in love with a ring on the website and when I read that he had a Law Enforcement Discount, I had to hear more. From... Read More day one he has been amazing. Especially putting up with my emails daily! He has always been very quick to respond, and polite. He was VERY fair on the price, who wouldn't appreciate that? There was no pressure, and he always made sure I was happy. I know now that Billy is an email or phone call away for all of my jewelry needs! Side note, my husband is in Law Enforcement here in Texas and he honored his Law Enforcement discount all the way from California. If that doesn't speak of his character, I'm not sure what does. Thank you Billy for all of your help!!!

Perfect custom rings!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 kate f

I am actually from New York but searched online for the best customer service, best prices and nicest designs. I contacted Global Rings and was instantly in love! They designed my engagement ring, my wedding ring and also a right hand ring. They worked with me to find the... Read More exact color, cut, size and design for each of my three rings. When I received them, I couldn't believe my eyes because they were more breathtaking in person than the photos they shared throughout the process. I have already contacted them about an anniversary ring because I love their workmanship and diamond quality! Thank you Billy, Jenny and the team at Global!

Beautiful rings!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 kimmy l

My husband bought my engagement ring from here and I bought our wedding bands here. Great place! The service is awesome, and the have a great selection of rings and other jewelry. The man that helped us was very honest and a great help! I recommend this place to everyone!

This IS Where It All Started

Reviewed on 4/20/2013 Manny M

Jen didn't have to try too hard to sell me on the engagement ring, but she did anyway to make sure it was perfect.

Love my Ring

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Jessica R

Global Rings is the BEST! Billy is very knowledgeable and was very helpful throughout the whole process. He was able to get exactly what my fiance wanted for my engagement ring and a perfect match for my wedding band. We will be going back in the future for any jewelry we... Read More need.