Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

South FL & Destination (954) 358-9643

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Olivia E

Gloria was truly amazing to work with! She was so professional and personable. Her work is amazing! I don't think there was one picture we didn't like, our engagement and wedding pictures. I was a more relaxed bride and wanted more natural looking pictures that truly captured us... Read More and my family in the moment and Gloria did just that! She's amazing to work with and reasonably priced. She's worth it!!! I would 100% recommend her to any future brides.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Dena R

We were so happy with our engagement photos and cannot wait for our wedding with Gloria!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Rachel K

Big thanks to Gloria Ruth for capturing my wedding day so perfectly. She is so easy to work with and made me feel so comfortable! I absolutely love her style and feel like every photo she captured holds so much emotion. Seriously, she is a talented person.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Gloria is AMAZING! She is so easy to work with! She absolutely stunned me and my family with her work. Gloria was so communicative and kind throughout the process and produced an amazing product!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jane L

We found Gloria through reviews online. After speaking with her on the phone and meeting with her, we knew she was the perfect fit for us. She has such a positive, easy going attitude and is the sweetest and kindest person! Her work speaks for itself! We were in LOVE with... Read More our engagement pictures but our wedding photos were more than we could have hoped for! She is very open to ideas and keeps a calm, positive and professional attitude. Her second photographer, Julie, was also amazing! Our wedding pictures are breathtaking and we're so happy we choose Gloria! We would definitely recommend her! Thank you so much Gloria!!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Amy B

Gloria Ruth is amazing! We are so overjoyed with how everything turned out. She captured us so perfectly, our images are breathtakingly stunning! I will hire her for every occasion in my life and recommend her highly to everyone I know!

Gloria is by far the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Teaira R

I used Gloria Ruth's Photography for my elegant, grown and sexy wedding in Coral Gables, Miami. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and made my husband and I feel like superstars in front of the camera. To this day, I still am relieved that I decided to go with my gut... Read More feeling and use Gloria's services. Her eye for details and candid shots definitely put me back in the moment every time I look at my pictures. My husband and I also love the quality wedding album that we added to our package. People rave about it every time we show it! I would without a doubt hire Gloria to capture other special life events! Thanks again Gloria! XOXO -Teaira & Khalid

A pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Jackie O

During our wedding planning our husband and I had certain priorities we knew were more important than other details and a really great photographer was at the top of our list. We met with several photographers, saw their portfolios online and in person, and so many were great.... Read More But if it was someone we were going to be spending hours upon hours with, we felt it was important that we get a good vibe and energy off of them. We wanted someone who could capture our love and our relationship and someone who was really trying to understand who were as a couple and get a good sense for us. We met Gloria and we felt an immediate connection. We knew there was no other photographer we would want to work with, and we are so glad we went with our gut. Not only did she take breathtaking pictures, but she was such a joy to be around the entire day and such a professional! I can't recommend her enough. If you're looking for the real deal and someone you feel is really just trying to make the pictures as special and memorable as you want them to be, and want stunning pictures to capture your day beautifully that leave you with a lasting memory, go with Gloria. You will absolutely not regret it!

The best!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Andrea T

Gloria did an amazing job as our wedding photographer! Her photos have a beautiful, unique look to them that you don't see anywhere else. Gloria was so calm and prepared on the day of my wedding she make sure everything went smoothly and we got all of the photos that we... Read More wanted...even though we were running late. She captured our special day so that we can remember it forever! Thank you, Gloria! Andrea and Kenny

AMAZING! Always available, went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015

We couldn't be any happier with having Gloria Ruth at our wedding. If you want a one-of-a-kind photographer that takes both amazing candid or posed shots (whatever you prefer), with a unique look you won't find elsewhere, Gloria is the one! She also did our engagement... Read More photos which came out "magical" as everyone continues to say. The day of our wedding she was very calming and made us feel completely comfortable that she was helping organize all the photos that needed to take place. She over-delivered in ways we can't even explain. When we got our photos, we were blown away. We knew what we were getting by seeing her portfolio online, but when you see yourself in the portfolio now, it's an entirely different feeling. We couldn't be any happier and have already recommended her to about 8 of our friends, 6 of which have already gotten married and used her with the same glowing reviews! Thank you so much Gloria you were the best!!!

The Wedding Day

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Joanna A

Gloria Ruth was the best decision we made when it came to planning a wedding. If you want a photographer who is both professional, stress-free and incredibly talented, she is your woman. Her personality is so collected and confident which gave us confidence knowing she was... Read More skillfully capturing the most important day of our lives. She went the extra mile to get some really beautiful pictures of us in stunning light. And she puts her heart into each picture. We could tell she wasn't just there to get the shot, but to really reflect the most important moments of the day. We couldn't be happier with our picture. They are truly stunning.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 natasha p

Gloria is hands down the best wedding photographer we could have ever asked for! She did such an incredible job capturing our special day and all the little details (from the shoes to the centerpieces). She is extremely kind-hearted, flexible, and extremely helpful with... Read More EVERYTHING! She responds quickly to emails and is ready to assist in any way possible! The pictures came out beautiful and we are absolutely in love with them! Thank you so very much Gloria! Natasha and Kevin

Extremely professional and great to work with

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 jasmine k

Gloria was very helpful from the beginning and worked with us to make capturing our wedding day perfect!

Gloria is an amazing photographer and a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Lauren Y

I am so happy that we chose Gloria as our photographer. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. She is such a nice person and very fun to work with. She is also an AMAZING photographer as is evident from the quality of her photos and creativity in her shots. She was... Read More also super responsive and very quick at getting us our pictures back in both cases. I was shocked to have all out wedding photos edited and back to us in less than 2 months. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE GLORIA - BEST PHOTOGRAPHER AROUND!

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Leslie P

Gloria was beyond amazing. I cannot express in words how satisfied I am with her work. I used Gloria for my engagement shoot and I am so glad that I did! Best decision in my wedding planning process to date! Gloria was very accommodating as I had to reschedule 3 or 4 times, she... Read More was extremely flexible with times and locations and she was more than happy to answer the million questions that I had. I never felt like I was inconveniencing her at all. She is such a natural, very professional and knowledgeable of her craft and it DEFINITELY shows in the quality of my pictures. I also had my pictures in less than a week from when we did the shoot! Just amazing! Couldn't be happier! I would recommed Gloria a million times over to anybody in need of a photographer!