Gloriosa

Serving Roanoke Valley, Blacksburg, Radford, Winchester, Ric

Flowers Are Our Passion

If you want your flowers to speak the language of your wedding day...Gloriosa is your choice for wedding decor. We are event designers who select flowers and unique designs that make your special day one that lives in your heart forever ! Call today to set up a free consultation at our studio!

Aisle Decorations, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup

1515 W. Ruritan Road, Roanoke, VA Serving Roanoke Valley, Blacksburg, Radford, Winchester, Ric (540) 529-6472

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Rikki C

Mary Jo and her staff did such an awesome job making my wedding so beautiful. It all exceeded my greatest expectations and I was truly blown away. Everyone had only great things to say about the flowers, the ceremony space, and all of the coordinating linens. The attention to... Read More detail was quite apparent and I can truly say that I am proud of my wedding and I owe a lot of that to Gloriosa.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Amber B

Mary Jo did such a beautiful job with our wedding flowers. She was able to capture exactly what I had in mind and far exceeded our expectations! Our florals were breathtaking!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Katie H

Mary Jo was such a pleasure to work with! She brought my vision to life and made our wedding absolutely beautiful! She is very passionate about what she does and it shows. I highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Sarah H

Mary Jo did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding! She captured my vision perfectly, and everyone talked about how gorgeous the flowers were! She paid attention to even the smallest details, and made sure that it was exactly how we had pictured it! I would... Read More definitely recommend Gloriosa to brides in the future! Mary Jo was wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Daecy K

Our wedding flowers where lovely and everything was exactly what I asked for. My bouquet was lovely as well as the table centerpieces and the larger pieces I had set on white columns and my husbands pin. Mary Jo was very kind and easy to talk with and come up with ideas for... Read More floral arrangements. The only downside was she was kinda hard to get a response to via email and phone calls. She disappeared on vacation at some point without any sort of notification. I would suggest that their working hours be put on their FB page and website as well as when they are closed for vacation or holidays to update their site/FB page and change their voice mail. Regardless the flowers were great and it was easy for us to come and drop off the vases and flowers to their place the next day. I love that she donates the flowers as well when you bring them back.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jordan H

Flowers were beautiful but not what I asked for unfortunately. Communication was extremely difficult with florist. Once we were finally able to connect, she was lovely on the phone. However, the end product was emotional and frustrating because it was not what I had asked for.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Lauren A

Mary Jo was able to capture my vision and turn it into a reality. The centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect! We even rented plum napkins from Gloriosa. One piece of advice to future brides, Mary Jo can be tough to get in touch with via email. She's a busy lady, so... Read More contact her via phone!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Megan D

I could not have imagined a better florist for our big day. My now husband and I live out of town so were planning our wedding from a distance. Mary Jo was always available for calls and made time for us when we were in town. She is truly an expert. During the hectic time of... Read More planning a wedding Mary Jo was a breath of fresh air and her knowledge put us at ease. On the day of the wedding the flowers arrived and they were gorgeous. They just made the wedding!

2016-11-15T19:37:12 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful review Megan. You are so kind. It was such a pleasure to be included in your special day. You were a wonderful bride and I enjoyed every minute of creating the flowers for your wedding.Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Holly L

Mary Jo did the most amazing job for my wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect. We also rented candles, candle holders, and linens from her. She's so friendly and professional and so reasonably priced! You definitely won't regret picking Mary Jo to do your flowers.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christina W

Our wedding flowers were fabulously done by Mary Jo and Gloriosa. She created a beautiful atmosphere for our wedding that we will never forget. Her floral designs really set our wedding apart from others and made it truly unique!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lisa D

Mary Jo was wonderful to work with. She understood my daughter's vision for her flowers and went above and beyond. Guests continue to comment on how beautiful the wedding and reception flowers were!!!

2016-11-15T19:39:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. You were so easy to work with and enjoyed creating the ambiance that you had envisioned for Sundara and your daughter's special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

The flowers were very nicely arranged and brought such beauty to the wedding. Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Meghan D

My flowers from Gloriosa were gorgeous. Mary Jo worked with me to design an affordable and beautiful bridal bouquet as well as complementary bridesmaid bouquets. The arbor and table arrangements were as equally beautiful - each unique. The flowers were fresh, beautiful,... Read More colorful, and all of the bouquets/arrangements were well put together and held up well all night. We also rented table linens and the colors were perfect. Everything was within my budget. I really appreciated that!! She was a joy to work with. Thank you Mary Jo for all you did to make our wedding flowers beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tori L

Gloriosa provided our floral arrangements & bouquets for our 10-15-16 wedding. Mary Jo understood exactly what I was looking for and was able to guide me toward beautiful seasonal flowers that that suited our venue perfectly. She also has various rentals available for very... Read More reasonable prices. I highly recommend Gloriosa !!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Anna L

Mary Jo did an EXCELLENT job. My flowers were gorgeous, and far surpassed my highest hopes for how they would turn out. I was super particular about the colors, and was really nervous they wouldn't be what I wanted, and they were exceptional. She did such a great job of... Read More understanding my vision and what I wanted. And when we discussed things I had no vision for, she had great idea and then made it all happen. She was slow at times to respond via, but DONT let that deter you. She is awesome. Willing to talk budget, willing to call and discuss any last minute changes, and ALWAYS put me at ease. She was laid-back, but reliable. I would recommend her to anyone. She's also just really sweet and enjoyable to work with. Thanks Mary Jo, you're the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Krystina C

We were very happy we decided to have Mary Jo with Gloriosa do the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and wedding! She was amazing in our planning sessions, listening to my ideas and offering practical suggestions. The arrangements and ambiance for both events were absolutely... Read More beautiful. We couldn't be happier with how they turned out.

2016-11-15T19:43:23 Response from the vendor

I'm thrilled that you were happy with everything.It was wonderful to be included in your special day. The pictures look amazing and you were a beautiful bride! Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate the review.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 A L

Mary Jo is absolutely fantastic. She does a beautiful job and she's on top of things. Give her a call and schedule time with her and she will help you decide exactly what you want, and she's always quick to respond.

DIY + Cohesive

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Katy M

I loved having the DIY option with Gloriosa. She provided flowers and storage for the DIY session (and delivers for a small fee!). I really did love supporting a local small business. She has a wonderful eye for florals and understanding what kind of look you want for your... Read More wedding day flowers. It's also nice she wants to help your day have a cohesive look, so she offers more details. We used her for our uplighting, as well. Only thing I would let other brides considering her is she can be delayed on final proposals and may take more effort to get in touch with. I recommend discussing details over the phone - not email.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Stephanie U

Mary Jo was wonderful to work with and our wedding flowers were gorgeous. She handled the linens and all the centerpieces at the reception, everything was perfect. She was able to work with our budget and we received many compliments on the reception decor. I would highly... Read More recommend Gloriosa. Thanks again Mary Jo!

Full Service Floral Designer

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Gloriosa is much more than just a provider of flowers for a wedding. She became an integral part of planning the wedding and reception for my son and daughter-n-law. All of the flowers were perfect - exactly as promised. Beyond that, she handled the linens and other items... Read More - finding us chairs we were unable to locate on our own. She went above and beyond what we expected! We strongly recommend Gloriosa for any wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Rhonda H

Mary Jo was absolutely awesome from the moment I met her to the minute she delivered her beautiful flowers to the church. I had a very large wedding party and she did an excellent job accommodating us. I would recommend Gloriosa to anyone.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Mary Jo is absolutely amazing! I had her do the flower arrangements for my brothers wedding and she did an incredible job! She is extremely knowledgeable about the aesthetics of a wedding venue and I completely trusted her judgements! I would recommend her to everyone!... Read More Thank you Mary Jo!

DIY Flowers

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

For my daughter's wedding, we went the DIY route and my friends used Gloriosa's flowers for the arranging of the centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutionnieres. With Mary Jo's input, they selected the most beautiful flowers ever! Prep flower work was done by 3 people two... Read More days before the wedding, then the day before all the arranging was done (we should have had 3 people that day too, it was a lot of work for one day). Gloriosa delivered the flowers the next day to our Bent Mountain venue. It worked out perfectly. And the flowers were so fresh, we enjoyed they for many days after the wedding.

Amazing florist!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

If you want your wedding dreams to come true Mary Jo will make it happen! My wedding was everything I had wanted even though it was planned in a short amount of time. Mary Jo has a true vision of what you want and makes it happen. My wedding was almost a month ago and people are... Read More still raving about the flowers and decor that Mary Jo did. I HIGHLY recommend Mary Jo!!

Beautiful Centerpieces and Bouquets!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Wonderful venue to work with - Mary Jo was very accommodating in meeting with us even when we accidentally missed our appointment time and helped make my day beautiful and just the way I had envisioned! Great service, beautiful work!!