Gloriosa

Serving Roanoke Valley, Blacksburg, Radford, Winchester, Ric

Flowers Are Our Passion

If you want your flowers to speak the language of your wedding day...Gloriosa is your choice for wedding decor. We are event designers who select flowers and unique designs that make your special day one that lives in your heart forever ! Call today to set up a free consultation at our studio!

Aisle Decorations, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup

1515 W. Ruritan Road, Roanoke, VA Serving Roanoke Valley, Blacksburg, Radford, Winchester, Ric (540) 529-6472

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Megan D

I could not have imagined a better florist for our big day. My now husband and I live out of town so were planning our wedding from a distance. Mary Jo was always available for calls and made time for us when we were in town. She is truly an expert. During the hectic time of... Read More planning a wedding Mary Jo was a breath of fresh air and her knowledge put us at ease. On the day of the wedding the flowers arrived and they were gorgeous. They just made the wedding!

2016-11-15T19:37:12 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful review Megan. You are so kind. It was such a pleasure to be included in your special day. You were a wonderful bride and I enjoyed every minute of creating the flowers for your wedding.Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Amber B

Mary Jo did such a beautiful job with our wedding flowers. She was able to capture exactly what I had in mind and far exceeded our expectations! Our florals were breathtaking!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Lauren A

Mary Jo was able to capture my vision and turn it into a reality. The centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect! We even rented plum napkins from Gloriosa. One piece of advice to future brides, Mary Jo can be tough to get in touch with via email. She's a busy lady, so... Read More contact her via phone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Holly L

Mary Jo did the most amazing job for my wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect. We also rented candles, candle holders, and linens from her. She's so friendly and professional and so reasonably priced! You definitely won't regret picking Mary Jo to do your flowers.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christina W

Our wedding flowers were fabulously done by Mary Jo and Gloriosa. She created a beautiful atmosphere for our wedding that we will never forget. Her floral designs really set our wedding apart from others and made it truly unique!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lisa D

Mary Jo was wonderful to work with. She understood my daughter's vision for her flowers and went above and beyond. Guests continue to comment on how beautiful the wedding and reception flowers were!!!

2016-11-15T19:39:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. You were so easy to work with and enjoyed creating the ambiance that you had envisioned for Sundara and your daughter's special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

The flowers were very nicely arranged and brought such beauty to the wedding. Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Meghan D

My flowers from Gloriosa were gorgeous. Mary Jo worked with me to design an affordable and beautiful bridal bouquet as well as complementary bridesmaid bouquets. The arbor and table arrangements were as equally beautiful - each unique. The flowers were fresh, beautiful,... Read More colorful, and all of the bouquets/arrangements were well put together and held up well all night. We also rented table linens and the colors were perfect. Everything was within my budget. I really appreciated that!! She was a joy to work with. Thank you Mary Jo for all you did to make our wedding flowers beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tori L

Gloriosa provided our floral arrangements & bouquets for our 10-15-16 wedding. Mary Jo understood exactly what I was looking for and was able to guide me toward beautiful seasonal flowers that that suited our venue perfectly. She also has various rentals available for very... Read More reasonable prices. I highly recommend Gloriosa !!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Anna L

Mary Jo did an EXCELLENT job. My flowers were gorgeous, and far surpassed my highest hopes for how they would turn out. I was super particular about the colors, and was really nervous they wouldn't be what I wanted, and they were exceptional. She did such a great job of... Read More understanding my vision and what I wanted. And when we discussed things I had no vision for, she had great idea and then made it all happen. She was slow at times to respond via, but DONT let that deter you. She is awesome. Willing to talk budget, willing to call and discuss any last minute changes, and ALWAYS put me at ease. She was laid-back, but reliable. I would recommend her to anyone. She's also just really sweet and enjoyable to work with. Thanks Mary Jo, you're the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Krystina C

We were very happy we decided to have Mary Jo with Gloriosa do the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and wedding! She was amazing in our planning sessions, listening to my ideas and offering practical suggestions. The arrangements and ambiance for both events were absolutely... Read More beautiful. We couldn't be happier with how they turned out.

2016-11-15T19:43:23 Response from the vendor

I'm thrilled that you were happy with everything.It was wonderful to be included in your special day. The pictures look amazing and you were a beautiful bride! Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate the review.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 A L

Mary Jo is absolutely fantastic. She does a beautiful job and she's on top of things. Give her a call and schedule time with her and she will help you decide exactly what you want, and she's always quick to respond.

DIY + Cohesive

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Katy M

I loved having the DIY option with Gloriosa. She provided flowers and storage for the DIY session (and delivers for a small fee!). I really did love supporting a local small business. She has a wonderful eye for florals and understanding what kind of look you want for your... Read More wedding day flowers. It's also nice she wants to help your day have a cohesive look, so she offers more details. We used her for our uplighting, as well. Only thing I would let other brides considering her is she can be delayed on final proposals and may take more effort to get in touch with. I recommend discussing details over the phone - not email.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Stephanie U

Mary Jo was wonderful to work with and our wedding flowers were gorgeous. She handled the linens and all the centerpieces at the reception, everything was perfect. She was able to work with our budget and we received many compliments on the reception decor. I would highly... Read More recommend Gloriosa. Thanks again Mary Jo!

Full Service Floral Designer

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Gloriosa is much more than just a provider of flowers for a wedding. She became an integral part of planning the wedding and reception for my son and daughter-n-law. All of the flowers were perfect - exactly as promised. Beyond that, she handled the linens and other items... Read More - finding us chairs we were unable to locate on our own. She went above and beyond what we expected! We strongly recommend Gloriosa for any wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Rhonda H

Mary Jo was absolutely awesome from the moment I met her to the minute she delivered her beautiful flowers to the church. I had a very large wedding party and she did an excellent job accommodating us. I would recommend Gloriosa to anyone.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Mary Jo is absolutely amazing! I had her do the flower arrangements for my brothers wedding and she did an incredible job! She is extremely knowledgeable about the aesthetics of a wedding venue and I completely trusted her judgements! I would recommend her to everyone!... Read More Thank you Mary Jo!

DIY Flowers

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

For my daughter's wedding, we went the DIY route and my friends used Gloriosa's flowers for the arranging of the centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutionnieres. With Mary Jo's input, they selected the most beautiful flowers ever! Prep flower work was done by 3 people two... Read More days before the wedding, then the day before all the arranging was done (we should have had 3 people that day too, it was a lot of work for one day). Gloriosa delivered the flowers the next day to our Bent Mountain venue. It worked out perfectly. And the flowers were so fresh, we enjoyed they for many days after the wedding.

Amazing florist!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

If you want your wedding dreams to come true Mary Jo will make it happen! My wedding was everything I had wanted even though it was planned in a short amount of time. Mary Jo has a true vision of what you want and makes it happen. My wedding was almost a month ago and people are... Read More still raving about the flowers and decor that Mary Jo did. I HIGHLY recommend Mary Jo!!

Beautiful Centerpieces and Bouquets!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Wonderful venue to work with - Mary Jo was very accommodating in meeting with us even when we accidentally missed our appointment time and helped make my day beautiful and just the way I had envisioned! Great service, beautiful work!!

Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Brittany H

Mary Jo with Gloriosa began by earning my confidence and trust by taking the time to talk to me about our wedding colors, my favorite flowers and style. Despite my not being "your average girl" and knowing all there is to know about flowers, Mary Jo and I worked closely, looking... Read More at different samples of other weddings to define my style and what i was looking for. The end result couldn't have been more fantastic! Thanks Gloriosa for making my wedding dreams come to life! Highly recommend her!

Amazing flowers and amazing price

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Beth M

Mary Jo did an amazing job. It was everything I had envisioned. She also incorporated my grandmother's cameo which was so special to me

Mary Jo and Gloriosa Review

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Alexa T

I got married on Saturday, May 30 of 2015 and we used Gloriosa for our flowers. Working with Mary Jo was absolutely wonderful! She made the entire planning process flow seamlessly and had great creative and visual ideas. Our reception venue was outside and had a unique layout -... Read More Mary Jo went well beyond providing flowers and had great input on layout for the entire reception, linens, etc. Not to mention, she kept our budget in mind the whole time and was sure to communicate every step of the way. It is sometimes hard to visualize exactly what your flowers will look like the day of your wedding, especially if there is heat involved. I can honestly say my wedding bouquet was more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. It fit me perfectly and I could not have asked for anything better. Not only was my bouquet perfect, all of the other flowers were equally beautiful. I would highly recommend reaching out to Mary Jo and utilizing Gloriosa for any floral needs! I have seen pictures of events they have done outside of weddings and the creativity and beauty is consistently there. We loved working with Mary Jo and would recommend her to anyone!

Absolutely Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Elizabeth G

I used Mary Jo from Gloriosa as the florist for my wedding and I have nothing but positive things to say about her service! As a bride with no idea what kinds of flowers I wanted, I appreciated Mary Jo sitting down with me and working with me to create a beautiful plan while... Read More staying within my budget. She is thorough and made me feel well taken care of even until the end of the reception when she returned to take away the remaining flowers and send them to an assisted living center, which I loved. I would recommend her services to any bride in the Roanoke area--you will not be disappointed!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lauren P

Mary Jo did a wonderful job providing arrangements for our wedding ceremony and reception. I loved how I was able to give her the link to my Pinterest board and when we met with her she had put together an actual example of something from my Pinterest board. It was nice that... Read More she was able to create an example of exactly what she would be putting together on our wedding day for our meeting. The only suggestion I would have is our numbers changed (went down), and we were not notified before she ordered flowers two weeks before (partly my mistake for not checking in, partly something I felt Mary-Jo would have checked in with). We were able to re-purpose the flowers for dinner stations, but it would have been nice to save the $200-400 for the arrangements we didn't need.