Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Grand Prairie, TX Dallas/FortWorth (214) 773-4379

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Joel V

Great! My husband and I booked Gerardo for our engagement and also as our wedding photographer as he was recommended by my sister-in-law. He did such an amazing job for us! He was always in contact and very open. You can tell he has a passion for his work and he is very... Read More dedicated. We loved his work. My husband and I could not have been more satisfied!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Myrna O

It has been an incredible experience with GM photography. I am beyond impressed of his talent and professionalism. I was referred to him by a friend, and as soon as I saw his work I had no doubt I was going to get amazing photos. Not only he has a great work ethic, but they way... Read More that he treats you, it's like you have known him for years. He was so flexible on dates, and super fast on getting me my photos. I am extremely satisfied with his work. "He will be my forever photographer"

Best Choice

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 JOHANNA H

Gerardo’s wedding photography is very unique and it is for this very reason that I chose him to be our wedding photographer. He brings something to pictures that nobody else does : feeling. I got a physical response from looking at his pictures and I knew he was the right choice... Read More for us. We have so many amazing pictures from our wedding that we had trouble choosing which ones made the cut for the wedding album! He captured every right moment in every right way. Looking at the photos he did for us makes us want to do it all over again! If you are looking for modern, fresh and unique photographs, Gerardo is the one. He is also very fun to work and has the best personality.

Awesome work

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Johnitta W

It was a pleasure working with Gerardo for our wedding at the Orion Ballroom Dallas TX. I had a very large wedding party and he was very calm and patient throughout the wedding day. Gerardo was with us for most of the day, taking picture before the ceremony, during, and until... Read More my husband and I drove off. He captured all the family and friends shots we needed, and we were left plenty of time for creative, artistic and romantic shots as well. I have worked with Gerardo before so I knew they would be lovely when I saw and I was right! Gerardo really has a great eye for a beautiful shot, and we will treasure our photos. Gerardo patience, professionalism, skill and artistic eye were all deeply appreciated!!! His photography is HIGHLY recommended and I will certainly hire him again

2013-09-16T11:32:21 Response from the vendor

Your words are very very much appreciated and I thank you for such an amazing experience. I will be looking forward to work with you again!.

Mrs.Happy

Reviewed on 8/27/2013

I loved his creativity.

Very Professional and Beautiful pics

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 crystal r

I actually won my wedding pictures through a contest on fb but I still received very professional service. I feel that sometimes when you get things for free the quality goes down, but this was not the case at all. I can only imagine how awesome he is with other clients. His... Read More work is really artistic and beautiful so glad we got to work with him.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Janie F

GM photography captured the emotions, love, and happiness in our engagement session and also our wedding. It was wonderful to have a photographer that was creative and so willing to explore new ideas with his photos. I truly felt that Gerardo gave us his very best by adding a... Read More uniqueness in every single shot. Our wedding day went by so fast that I wish it would have lasted longer. I am so grateful to have the wedding video Gerardo created because with it I am able to view and experience everything that occured in the wedding. I am so happy to have had GM Photography to capture every moment, laugh, and tear. Thank you!!

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Asuzena L

Gerardo does an amazing job. When we got our wedding pictures we were blown away with the way he was able to capture those special moments. Pictures that actually tell you the meaning and the feeling behind them. Gerardo is also a funny guy and very outgoing he makes you feel... Read More very comfortable, and to me every photographer should make you feel that way. If you hire Gerardo for your special event you will not regret it. Thanks Gera.. Isra y Asu

Beautiful pics!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Patricia R

This photographer is top notch. The angle shots and details in each photo really make you shine. This photographer captures the true moments of your special occasion without having to take you out of your spotlight. If you are looking for a professional photographer who captures... Read More the moment for you in the most spectacular way, choose GM Photography.

GM Photography Review

Reviewed on 8/02/2013

Our package included an engagement photo session, wedding photos and a wedding/reception video.. We loved every single picture!! To this day we still get complements from guests about how great our photos look. The quality and creativity of our photos make them outstandingly... Read More unique. Watching the wedding video was an amazing experience! The final production left me and my husband very pleased, it was far greater than we expected it to be. We would recommend using GM Photography and would use them again in the future.

Guerrero Wedding

Reviewed on 8/02/2013

Wedding day I had a great time getting photographed by Gerardo and his assistant. They were very creative and had great attitude throughout the day. I did have a few issues with a few photos. When framed my husband's head was cut off. He sent a few fixed photos via email but... Read More they were the same so I just left it alone. Overall his pictures come out very beautiful and I'm very happy I went with the GM Photography.

2013-08-02T14:14:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you soo much for your input and review. Now I do want to make up for that detail that showed distraction form my part. I will give you a free session for you and your husband (no head cut off I promised!) if you... Read Less Read More

Satisfied Bride! Mrs. Hernandez-Flores

Reviewed on 8/01/2013

GM Photography is exceptional! To give you an idea of how much I loved his work, I ended up purchasing 3,16x14 extra canvas portraits. Gerardo, the photographer is so creative and unique! His spontaneous ideas is what makes a session comfortable and picture perfect. He is... Read More flexible and easy to reach, he will work around your schedule, he truly tries to satisfy his clients. Everyone has loved our engagement and bridal pictures, I am proud to show them off as well as my photographer, Gerardo!

2013-08-01T19:36:21 Response from the vendor

I am so happy and excited to read this from you. Truly thank you for your kind and energetic words Mrs. Hernandez-Flores!!!

Beautiful pics great prices!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2013

We had our pictures done by GM Photography. He came highly recommended from a friend because of his creativity. He was with us the entire day from the time I got makeup hair ( early morning) until cutting of the cake( evening). Our pictures are beautiful! They're not your... Read More typical stop, smile and pose. Instead he captured different moments throughout the day which gave them more meaning. We had a couple of formal with the family but evwrything else was candid. Best of all he was the most reasonably priced out there for what you get. He even took our maternity pictures a year larer which turned out beautiful! I highly recommend you use GM Photography for your wedding!!

Truly Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Jeanette C

I am so grateful to GM Photography for everything! My friend used GM photography for their wedding and after seeing their pictures I knew I wanted GM photography to capture my special moments. Gerardo was so easy to work with, from the moment we sat down to discuss engagement... Read More and wedding picture details to receiving my pictures. He has a wedding questionnaire to get some insight to exactly what you have in mind for pictures. I was looking for just one good picture for my engagement session, and in the end I wanted them all! Gerardo is so passionate about his work, and has a very creative eye for seeing great pictures. I simply gave him the general location for the wedding ceremony and reception, and he scouted out a great location for scenery to take portraits. I was very impressed with the quality and uniqueness of my pictures. GM photography is so easy and stress free to work with, I would highly recommend Gerardo to anyone!

2013-07-24T11:51:50 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for your kind words and support. I truly enjoyed a lot capturing your special day. Thank you.

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/18/2013

Gerardo is an amazing photographer. His work speaks for itself. We had our engagement and bridal pictures taken by him. Both sessions were very laid back which made it easier for us to be ourselves. He was able to capture such memories perfectly. We gave him an idea of what we... Read More wanted and he made it happen, far exceeding our expectations! He goes out of his way to satisfy the customer and deliver high quality portraits that will last a lifetime!

2013-07-19T00:46:03 Response from the vendor

It means a lot to me to see that first, you allowed me to be part of such an intimate event and second, to be part of your lives. Thank you so much for the love!!!

Best Of The Best!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Abigail C

Great price, great product, professional, and made it all about my day. No stress, No worries...knew what he was doing. GM Photography did a wonderful job taking our wedding photos. Gera is great at what he does, hands down. Our wedding photos were amazing and he captured it in... Read More it's entirety, from every intimate moment to the smallest detail! He's so creative,passionate and easy to work with. Recommend GM Photography to any bride

2013-07-19T00:43:36 Response from the vendor

I have to say that I am truly truly thankful to read this and specially to you for writing this kind words from your heart. Many many thank yous to you!.

Wonderful Service & soo helpful

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Samone E

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Geri! He met our needs & wants with creativity & precision. Very easy to work with, and open to ideas from his customers, which makes for a one of a kind, personal experience! We loved him!

Dream Wedding Pictures

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Claudia K

I have followed and admired GM Photography's work for several years now so once my husband and I began to plan our wedding there was no doubt in whom we wanted to capture our most special day. GM Photography captures the essence of photography from a true artists' perception.... Read More The images we received are beyond what we ever imagined! We have received many compliments from family and friends. He made us feel so comfortable and natural throughout the session. Our wedding required Gerardo to travel and photograph in a location that was unfamiliar to him, yet he knew exactly where and how to get the most spectacular images! His creativity and passion for photography guarantees amazing documentation of your special day. Not only does he capture your love but he does it in a way that makes you both look like Stars!

2013-07-19T00:48:58 Response from the vendor

It truly was an amazing experience to be able to photographed your wedding, your tears, your love shown between you and your husband. Thank you for the honor!. :)