Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2219 S 48th St, Tempe, AZ (480) 603-7673

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Makisha H

I selected GGT to handle my floral arrangements for my wedding in October 2015. I have to say the customer service aspect of working with them was great; they were thorough in reviewing different floral types and discussing my vision for the wedding. For the fact that they were... Read More personable and I believe their hearts are in the right place I would give them probably 4 stars. Unfortunately, the first issue I had though was the incessant lack of communication. I understand that personal situations and business changes occur; however, as a customer those things should not be evident to me. I had to initiate contact on multiple occasions in the weeks leading up to my wedding to ensure my requests were received and would be honored. I had to ask for updated versions of my contract (which I NEVER received a final one as well as no final bill or receipt that my card was charged and my order was completed.) My wedding bouquet was really nice, perfect size and looked pretty much how I'd expected with the exception that some of the flowers were much darker than my color (which was alright because I'd actually received a call from them letting me know the color was a tad different) BUT many of the flowers in the arrangement already looked to be several days old. Additionally, the arrangements in my arch had my all-time favorite star gazer lilies which looked OLD and some of the petals were compromised- they looked like they had been crushed!! I'm also guessing I didn't have petals on my aisle because it was quite breezy on my wedding day, but they made good use of them in my reception space. I had asked for a different specific corsage, which I did not get, I got three of the same corsage- that was disappointing as well. Finally, I was utterly disappointed at the size of the centerpieces on my tables, they were much smaller than I expected. I wish I would have asked to see the size of what I was paying for so I could have made a decision to either have more or at least be prepared to dress my table accordingly, but you don't know what you don't know and I guess it's not at the discretion of the seller to visually disclose important information such as sizing to their customer. I am quite disappointed as I was expecting so much more. It seems like you say the word "budget" and you get the least amount possible.

Just lovely!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Gwen B

I was at a friend's wedding about 6 months prior to my wedding being held at the same venue. I loved the flowers and met the owner of God's Garden Treasures, Karin, who is super easy going and kind. So I ended up meeting with her, and opted to go with her DIY option to save a... Read More few bucks. Two days before the wedding, my bridesmaids, my mother, and I got to come in and arrange all the flowers ourselves based off of the flowers she chose for my theme and colors. They were absolutely beautiful arrangements and I was proud and excited to have a hand in arranging my own centerpieces!! I even learned a lot about flower arranging that day. It's work, but it's creative so I thoroughly enjoyed it. We had a blast and saved money with the DIY option. God's garden delivered and set up everything for us day of, and everything came together perfectly. I highly recommend them, DIY or not!!!!! Thanks, Karin!

ahhh!

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 cathy C

I was not impressed! She forgot our first appt, sent me someone else's quote, which was thousands of dollars over my budget...panicking had to makey own centerpieces. She made bridal party. Flowers looked cheap and nowhere were very small for what I paid.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Candice T

Karin at God's Garden Treasures was the reason I chose this florist. I met her at a Bridal Fair and later we spoke on the phone regarding my vision and needs for our small home wedding. She was friendly and gracious. When my mom and I visited the shop, we met with Lisa who... Read More helped us design what we had in mind. There was a little issue later on when Lisa left the shop, but Karin stepped in with the finishing touches and was stellar! When she delivered our flowers the day of our wedding, she even helped us with a last minute issue - with no charge! Her helpfulness and professionalism especially impressed my mother and my best friend who worked with her that day. I highly recommend Karin and God's Garden Treasures.

Personal & Professional

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Carla P

Karin’s professionalism and commitment to customer services sets the standard for florists. I had my wedding out of town and was doing a DIY for my flowers. Karin not only put together a plan to help each my brides maids learn how to do their own bouquets, but she assisted in... Read More helping us learn what we need to in order to have beautiful flower displays on my wedding day for a reasonable price. Karin has built a customer for life. Any of my flower needs will go to her. Thank you!

Great Florist! I will definitely be a repeat cust

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Amber R

I met with Karin for wedding flowers for my April wedding. I knew she was going to be great to work with when she gave me a big hug when we met! Karin sat with me and went through photos that I had selected and came up with a couple ideas for my wedding. She came up with the... Read More most amazing arrangements for my bouquets and they were better than I had imagined they would be. I got a ton of compliments at the wedding (not something that always gets a lot of attention at weddings) and the yellow flowers really popped! She was sooooooo fantastic about working within my budget, which took a lot of stress off of choosing arrangements. And she came up with a great solution for an altar-piece for the ceremony. Karin and her staff were the friendliest people I have ever worked with. She came to set up the flowers and pin boutonnieres on the guys. Her work was impressive and I will definitely be using Karin for my flowers from now on!

God's Garden Treasures...a Godsend!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Tina R

Karin Crawford of God's Garden Treasures is outstanding in what she does. At our first meeting I knew I'd found the right person for my wedding flowers. She really took the time to understand exactly what my vision was for the classic/romantic theme I was going for. She... Read More absolutely, 150%, turned my vision into a beautiful and stunning reality! I cried when I saw the ballroom for the first time. Exquisite and beautifully executed. Karin is not only a talented foral designer but she goes above and beyond just your flowers! She will meet with you at the linens rental company and bring flowers with her for a mock setting, work with them on coordinating delivery and pick up of the rental items, she coordinates with your wedding coordinator at your venue, or your DJ if need be. She is so helpful in so many ways. I would recommend God's Garden Treasures to any bride!!!

AMAZING FLORIST!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Andrea H

God's Garden Treasures did an amazing job on all my wedding flowers. They spent so much time with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted for my wedding. They really paid attention to every little detail and it really showed. They were professional and I would use them... Read More again and again. Save yourself the time and go straight to God's Garden Treasures for all your floral desires!!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Denise W

God's Garden Treasures was recommended to me by our venue cooridnator.I am happy that she did. Karin Crawford and her staff were very professional, and genuinely had an interest in what my needs were. We had a "Fall" theme, as my wedding was October 30th. I had specific ideas... Read More that had not been done before, and Karin and her team were able to step up to the plate and make it happen. My centerpieces were unique and gorgeous. Eveyone loved them. Karin spent a lot of time initially with me to get a sense of me, my personality and what I wanted. Another florist in the Valley just gave me a quote without even spending time with me. I would use God's Garden Treasures again if I needed a great arrangement! They were wonderful!!! :)

So-So

Reviewed on 11/14/2010 Rachel L

Karen was great to work with, but coming to the day-of, we weren't so satisfied. The bridal bouquet was gorgeous, but the bridesmaids flowers did not look half as good as promised, the forgot some special (and expensive!) flowers for my maid-of-honor, the best man's boutineer... Read More was missing a special flower and our centerpieces were missing some special flowers. The biggest issue I had with the florist was with my (bridal) bouquet. It looked gorgeous but was supposed to be wrapped with lace from my mothers wedding dress, and my grandmothers wedding dress (who has passed away and was very special to us). When we told them the lace was missing, they went to find it but had said they lost it. It was a sentimental piece that meant a lot, and combined with all of the other flaws, I was very disappointed.

Dina & Jordan's Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 6/03/2010 Dina O

God's Garden Treasures was amazing and they helped to make me and my families day the most beautiful day ever! I had an idea of what I wanted for our flowers but I wasn't sure how I had translated it to Karin during our meetings. But somehow, she knew EXACTLY what it was I was... Read More dreaming of. My Photographer and several guests commented that my bridal bouquet was one of the most beautiful bouquets they had ever seen. I had to agree! I loved it do much! It even more beautiful then I could have imagined. It shines through in my wedding photos. And Karin was even able to drape my Grandmother's Italian rosary into the flowers and around the handle... it was so beautiful! And Karin and her team went above and beyond their duties, the day of my wedding. While all the girls were getting ready in the morning... my sister decided she wanted Babies Breathe to put into the flower girls hair. Karin hadn't arrived yet, so I called her and asked if she could bring some with her. However, she had already left her shop, but she said "No Problem!". She stopped on her way and brought us some anyway! Thank you so much Karin! Jordan and I are forever thankful for all your help!

Do Not Use For Weddings

Reviewed on 6/03/2010 April E

While the owner is very nice and seemed to make a good impression, the flowers on my wedding day were NOTHING like we had discussed. Plus that she had forgotten two corsages for a grandmother and my singer. She went to the grocery to make new ones and they were puny, you could... Read More not even see them. I was embarrassed! I was very specific (as most brides are) about the type of flowers I want and did not want and the size of all the bouquets. I even gave her pictures of the style and shape that I wanted. The bouquets were shaped very strangely, not really in a pretty bouquet way. They were covered in green leaves and I wanted ZERO greenery or leaves! The daises were dark in the center and of course I had requested only light centered daises. The flowers in my bridesmaid bouquets were tied loosely which I did not want, and they were wilted half way through out pictures. There were about 5 flowers in these supposed "bouquets". They were pathetic looking. I had told all my girls how amazing our flowers were going to be and how excited I was for them because I put a lot of time into them and they were nothing near close to what I had thought. I had always looked forward to my bouquet and my wedding flowers and could not wait to hold my gorgeous bouquet, I'm still upset about it and it is one of the 2 things I wish I could go back and change. Save yourself wedding day grief and go somewhere else!

Review for God's Garden Treasures