GogaMusic

Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, Tyler, Longview, Texas

DJ Singer

Goga is a world class entertainer in high demand for weddings and corporate events. He performs close to 400 shows a year. His youtube channel has over 4million views. Selected as the top 10 performers in Dallas by ModLux Brides. Goga also travels yearly to weddings in other states and Mexico. His specialty is being able to go back and forth between DJing and singing hit music without any breaks. Besides top 40 music Goga is very familiar with other ethnicities including Latin, Persian, Jewish, Arabic and Texas Country . His morphing voice changes colors from song to song as if there are multiple performers on the stage. Goga customizes every wedding experience by meeting with the bride and groom and helps to create the playlist that is meaningful to them. Live Band option is available

Arabic, Bollywood, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment

Dallas, TX Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, Tyler, Longview, Texas (469) 569-6576

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Igor R

It's been a few days and we are still receiving texts on how amazing our wedding band was and how much fun everyone had! Goga and the band did an amazing job and the guests absolutely loved him. We had guests from many different backgrounds, ages and stages in our lives and... Read More they were ALL dancing, ALL night! He met with us before the wedding to go over music and to get a feeling for our vision and taste in music. Goga has an amazing performance range and he and his band really know how to read a crowd! His voice is unforgettable and his band is exceptionally talented. Everyone was in awe at how amazing they were. I highly recommend them for any occasion, especially weddings. Thank you so much for an unforgettable night!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Ryan L

Goga was absolutely incredible! We originally saw his YouTube video, Boi Kallah on Facebook during the early stages of wedding planning and knew that we had to have him. Our wedding was in Boca Raton, Florida, so we flew him in for the night. He performed during cocktail hour,... Read More ceremony, and reception. Guests raved about his performances. It was a pleasure working with Goga and thank you for being there!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Katie S

Goga was one of the highlights of our wedding. People still mention his incredible performance. On top of that, he is very easygoing and a pleasure to work with. I'd give him more than 5 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Lindsey S

We absolutely love Goga! He did such an amazing job as an MC/DJ/Performer at our wedding that we had our out of town guest asking how they can get him to come to their town to play! Always a class act and definitely knows how to get the crowd to the dance floor and keep them... Read More there!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jaime S

He was amazing and I would recommend him for anyone looking for live music/DJ.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kelsey S

Goga is the BEST decision you will ever make in regards to a band/dj for your wedding! I met him in Dallas and decided to fly him to Colorado just to be a part of our big day. Our family, friends, and vendors were amazed by his talent and everyone won't stop talking about him.... Read More Goga is nice, responsive, and professional. -- really easy to work with. He can play any type of genre and really knows how to get the crowd going. We are SO happy that he was a part of our wedding day!!! Thank you, Goga!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Lesley H

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I first heard Goga at Ocean Prime and was obsessed. That was years ago and I immediately knew I wanted him to perform at my wedding. He is absolutely fantastic. His performance of Time to Say Goodbye - Andrea Bocelli literally had my guests... Read More speechless during dinner. EVERYONE stopped what they were doing and froze with their mouths open. My guests still talk to me about how amazing he was!! He was a pleasure to work with and I would use him 1000% again. Actually thinking about it for my husband's 40th birthday. He is very reasonably priced for what you get. He will definitely NOT disappoint you!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Eva B

Wow! I first saw Goga at my my sister-in-law's wedding and was blown away by his performance. This guy does it all; sings (beautifully), plays multiple instruments, raps, MCs, and DJs! I absolutely LOVED what he did at my wedding, and when he sang all our guests stopped and... Read More enjoyed. It was a truly special moment. My wedding required an MC with tremendous range, and Goga did an amazing job of transitioning from traditional Jewish and Israeli songs to Latino tunes to rap special requests from my groom. We received tons of compliments from our guests. Overall, this guy is a true pro and I would highly recommend him for you wedding or event!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jillian M

Look no further than Goga to be the DJ at your wedding! I am STILL receiving compliments about how great he was at my wedding. He is also a one man band so during dinner he played instruments and sang. We met with him before the wedding to go over our music taste. He played... Read More great music all night and had us dancing all night. Hire Goga for your wedding!! You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Holly B

WOW - what to say! My husband and I first met Goga at a restaurant in Dallas. Our jaws dropped and we knew we had to have him sing at our wedding. We hired him and his 8-piece band which blew everyone away - the sound was out-of-this-world beautiful. He is the most... Read More versatile wedding singer I've ever heard, playing everything from classical to rap, to todays top hits and everything inbetween. He had people in tears when he sang Andrea Bocelli and he really knew how to get the party started when it was time to turn it up on the dance floor. He also is always adding new music to his performance list, so that he stays current with the times. Not only is Goga a phenomenal singer, he is also a great person that we have continued to follow around Dallas just to hear him perform and catch up. If you are at all curious about him, look him up on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube. He always posts where he is playing next, so if you need any convincing, check him out in person and you'll immediately be sold. Goga never disappoints! A+++++

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jessica S

Goga and his band were amazing! In order to get the versatility of music, particularly different music with a dance beat, you typically have to get a regular DJ and you miss out on the "performance" of a singer and live band. Goga and his band are the perfect solution. He can... Read More sing what seems to be just about everything, his band adds to the performance and the existing track is playing so guests recognize the music and are more likely to dance. I wanted my wedding to be one where everyone danced the whole time and that is exactly what I got. Family members that normally never dance were. Months after the wedding, family and friends are still talking about it. Goga and his band didn't disappoint and I know where a huge reason everyone had a great time at my wedding. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Kendra Y

My husband (at the time boyfriend) and I saw Goga perform a few years back at a bar in Deep Ellum; we were blown away by his amazing and versatile performance. As we started the weddding planning process, my husband brought up his name as an option for music at our wedding. I... Read More immediately said yes, and when we reached out to him, his calendar was open for our date! He was easy to contact and coordinate with before the wedding meeting with us ahead of time to help plan out the reception sequence and music selection making the whole process simple. At the wedding as soon as he started performing, all the wedding guests were blown away. There, and for many days afterwards, countless people raved about the music and Goga's performance. I can't stress enough how much the music makes or breaks the vibe of the reception, and Goga blew ours out of the park! Dancing, drinking, and fun continued through the night! People loved him so much even my husband's second cousin booked Goga for her upcoming wedding days after! For my husband and I, he was hands down the best decision we made in the wedding planning process!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017

Goga and his band are amazing! I hired them after seeing Goga at one of our friends weddings and we were not disappointed. Our wedding was in March and we had guests ranging in ages from 15-80 and working with Goga helped us select music that appealed to all age groups. Goga... Read More and his band were very professional and got the guests off their feet and on the dance floor. I would recommend Goga to anyone getting married that wants a packed dance floor. Everyone loved the entertainment and we have heard great reviews from all guests and family members!

Goga Denisov

Goga has shared the stage with: The Earth Wind and Fire Band and Cyndi Lauper and former president George W Bush. He was flown to perform at the Amalfi Coast,Italy, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and most states in the US. His youtube.com/gogamusic reggae cover of Hotel California reached 4 million views. Goga DJs Sings plays guitar and keyboard to backup tracks. His voice can morph to sound like 20 different singers. Truly the best of both words DJ and live performer Goga will rock your party from start to finish. From ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.