Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video

Kansas City, MO

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Lori E

We made the last-minute decision to add a videographer, and after seeing some of Keera's work, we were thrilled to be able to book her for our wedding. She was delightful to work with and her approach is personalized and tailored to each couple. The video she created for us was... Read More absolutely amazing. We are so incredibly glad we opted to hire Keera.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Blakelee K

Keera is absolutely amazing and extremely talented! Keera was so great to work with. She was very organized and more than willing to answer all of our questions. She helped us the whole way through our planning process and we are very grateful we chose Keera to capture our... Read More special day. We absolutely adore our wedding video and would highly recommend Keera! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Melissa Q

Keera was an amazing part of our perfect day. From our first contact to after the wedding, she has been kind and responsive. I was not certain I "needed" a videographer for our wedding day. I am so so happy that I did have Keera there to capture such beautiful video of the best... Read More day of my life. She is so professional and was the perfect vendor in that she was quick to answer emails and was kind and pleasant the day of yet remained "behind the scenes". I barely noticed her there there and she worked so flawlessly with my other vendors including video. Keera is a true professional with an amazing eye. Our edited video is so beautiful. She captured the feelings and beauty of the day with capturing details, big moments and all of our loved ones. I highly recommend for your wedding! Thank you Keera!

So sweet and talented!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Keri L

Keera is amazing at what she does! She is able to capture so many special moments and make the most adorable videos..... also so easy to work with! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Melissa H

I agree with the other reviewers in every way! Keera is so kind and sweet and impeccable with her professionalism and quality. Hardly anyone knew she was there (this is a really good thing)!!! Her talent is AMAZING and something we will cherish forever. Highly recommend!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Lisa R

Keera was fantastic from start to finish! She was always prompt to answer emails and always very courteous. She had very competitive pricing and she made it a point to learn a little about me, my husband, and our special day. On the day of the wedding she was on time and... Read More super polite. She set up in a corner and, honestly, I don't remember seeing her the rest of the day (I mean this in a good way). My video turned out way better than I ever could have dreamed of and without a doubt it was the best thing I took away from my wedding. The first time I saw my video I cried the entire time. Keera did fantastic work and I can't thank her enough! High recommended - you won't be disappointed during any time working with her. :)

Great to work with

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Penny O

Kera was very great to work with!