Making Future Brides & Customers Happy Since 1974

Goldsmith Jewelers has everything you are looking for to make your wedding day a day to remember! Goldsmith Jewelers was established in 1974, primarily as a jewelry manufacturer, servicing retail jewelers throughout Ohio. We have grown into a fine jewelry retail store specializing in diamond engagement rings, wedding bands and a selection of diamond and gemstone fashion jewelry to keep you in style and on trend. All jewelry repairs done on site. Diamond setting, ring sizing, ring remounting, jewelry restyling, rhodium plating, jewelry refinishing and many other types of jewelry repair. Visit our store and website today to see how our family tradition will keep you looking beautiful!

Jewelry Collections

Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

12861 State Rd, North Royalton, OH (440) 237-4500

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Christine K

I am so happy with my custom made ring with the custom made band! The customer service by Tina was outstanding! I highly recommend Goldsmith Jewelers!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Jaclyn P

Exceptional customer service. Kurt can custom make just about anything. We purchased a set of mother's rings and they came exactly as I wanted. Staff is polite and extremely knowledgable. We won't go anywhere else for jewelry.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Elizabeth M

Goldsmith Jewelers is the best jeweler in the area! Kurt custom made my wedding band AND anniversary band and stands behind his work. We purchased my husband's wedding band there, as well and I wouldn't have gone anywhere else. If you want a piece of jewelry with exceptional... Read More quality, they're the place to go!