Your Day Your Way

Congratulations on your engagement! During the winter of 2016, the Golf Club of Georgia went through a 35 million dollar transformation which created new spaces for members and guests to enjoy. Our various event spaces are the perfect venues for wedding showers, ceremonies, receptions or any other celebrations that surround your special day! Our 200-person Lodge is the newest addition to our club: a ballroom with wood framing and large rustic chandeliers that create a cozy, but sophisticated atmosphere. We have an on-site team that specializes in event design and execution. They will be with you every step of the way from the first walk through to the final send-off. Please let us be a part of your special day

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1 Golf Club of Georgia, Alpharetta, GA (678) 735-5599

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lesley F

I had my daughter's reception at the Golf Club of Ga on October 1, 2016. Exceptional!!! The venue is absolutely gorgeous with a very relaxed vibe to it. The ballroom is stunning, the bar area and balcony gives guests other places to socialize, yet they are right near the dance... Read More floor and dinner tables and the buffet. The guests were very impressed with the selection of food, quantity of food and quality of food. I heard over and over that this was the best food they've ever eaten at a wedding reception. The ballroom is so elegant and well appointed. Stephanie and Elizabeth are wonderful to work with and they both pay attention to every little detail. The entire reception went smoothly and I knew I was in good hands the very first time I met them. If I had to throw another wedding reception, I would only do it at the Golf Club of Ga.

2016-10-19T12:38:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! We absolutely loved doing your daughter's wedding - y'all were a blast to work with.

Meet The Coordinator

Elizabeth Smith

As an Atlanta native, I absolutely love this city and am so glad to have returned home! I received my undergraduate degree in Business and Sociology from Furman University. Post college, I decided to do something a little out-of-the-box and went to work onboard a Disney Cruise Ship as an Entertainment Host. It was an amazing experience, but I recently moved back on land. I have been with the Golf Club of Georgia since March of 2016. As a Certified Wedding Specialist through Weddings Beautiful, I not only love weddings but I also understand everything involved in creating the perfect day!