Professional DJ Service at a reasonable price

Why Choose Us? Premier professionalism & Customer Service. We meet with our clients to help them plan their wedding and ceremony. Affordability: Compare us with our competitors. We understand that your expense list is long. The difference is the price. We are confident that our quality in service will surpass your budget when selecting us to DJ for your wedding. Wide Variety of Music: Variety is our specialty. We customize your personal playlist. Experience: 9 years combined experience! It makes sense to trust your event with a DJ company that has experience in weddings.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Bollywood, Mariachi, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

2835 Pan American Frwy NE, Albuquerque, NM All counties in New Mexico (505) 452-1516

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Alexandra G

Before choosing a DJ I had met with a couple different people. Alan was the last person I met, and I chose him off of the knot based on the couple good reviews I saw. I am usually pretty weary about vendors who have less than 10 reviews, but I am so glad I took the chance. Alan... Read More was very professional and his price was shockingly good, especially in comparison to other quotes I had received. He provided sound for the ceremony and the reception. He queued the music perfectly for the ceremony even though we had totally forgotten to have him come to the rehearsal. His transitions between the prelude, the wedding party music and the music while I was walking down the aisle was seamless. I really didn't want want to spend my time choosing every song for every moment of the night. I chose songs for the major points (parent dances, announcing bride and groom etc.) and gave him examples of songs we liked to be played before the ceremony and during dinner (2-3 examples for each). The music he played was exactly our style. I honestly couldn't tell you which were the examples and which were his choices. We gave him free reign for the music played for dancing. He played a mix of new and old music that got everyone on the dance floor and kept the energy up. People kept commenting on how great the music was. Alan made the whole process smoothe, easy, and stress free. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to find Goodtimes, especially on such a whim. I would recommend him 1000 times over. Alan, thank you so much for making our wedding day that much better.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Mary E

We were overall satisfied with the professional DJ service provided by DJ Allen of GoodTimes DJ Service at our wedding reception. He was very professional, dependable, respectful, easy-going, and best of all, affordable. I would highly recommend him to people getting married in... Read More the Albuquerque, NM area.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Moriah H

Allan from Goodtimes DJ service was wonderful for our wedding and reception! He did a great job at timing for the ceremony and at keeping the party going for the reception! He was also reliable and very easy to communicate with! I would definitely recommend his services to... Read More anyone looking for a great DJ for their wedding and reception!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Erin G

Allen did such a wonderful job! Through out the planning, he was very understanding to our needs and wants. I like to believe we have great chemistry with him. We were comfortable and excited about the services he offered. Both my husband and I are really big on communicating in... Read More person along side email, Allen accommodated all of our needs. On the wedding day, he was fantastic! The guests loved him, and so did we. If you are thinking about Dj services, he's the real deal! Thanks Allen for making our wedding day memorable!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Cristin S

Allen did an amazing job at our wedding! We were able to write out all the songs we wanted played for our ceremony, wedding party introductions, first dances and bouquet and garter toss. We were also able to list 25 songs we wanted played at the reception and every song was... Read More played. He did a great job mixing songs and keeping the party going. Our friends and family love to dance and everyone was dancing until the very last song! I would highly recommend DJ Allen Gallegos and Goodtimes DJ service!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Ceslie R

Andrew was great and affordable. We had last minutes changes and he had no problem with any request. Totally professional and great music playlist.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Sara R

Great DJ! Allen was awesome! He had all the music we wanted and did a really good job helping us stay on schedule! Highly recommend!

Allen M. Gallegos

Extremely passionate about the business I am in. Growing stronger each year by providing Albuquerque and the surrounding areas with a variety of good quality music and excellent service with a smile. 2017 will make it the 7th year in business. Our DJ Service specializes in weddings. We listen to our clients and cater to their needs. We meet with our clients to help them plan their wedding or party occasion with tools that are designed to facilitate a scheduled event and organize our clients ideas. I am personally involved in each individual event I book and plan which is uniquely special.