Goodwin's Good Time Photo Booth LLC

Photo + Video

Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

406 Tilton Place, Neptune, NJ (732) 547-2962

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Irene E

This is definitely the photo booth to book!!! Their photos were the 4x4 size not the small strip you usually see. They custom made the photo paper to match the wedding theme. Take as many photos as you like and made a scrap book for the bride and groom! A beautiful scrap book!!... Read More Plus a thumb drive with all the photos!! They were great and had the best price!!

HIGHLY recommended!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Alicia P

My wedding was yesterday, and I booked Goodwin's early in my process. I had seen their work at a cocktail party, and they had been recommended by a reputable wedding planner. Their service was impeccable!. Gus contacted me a few weeks before my wedding to ask for my... Read More colors/theme. He then sent me a prototype that matched my scheme PERFECTLY After confirming his needs and requirements to set up the booth, we were set. EVERYONE was thrilled with the booth. Their props ROCKED! At the end of the night, I was presented with a beautiful bound album with pictures and messages from friends and family AND a flash drive with all the pictures. The made a 4x6 print of one of OUR shots AND a special sign with our wedding date (12/13/14). This vendor was an incredible value, a wonderful couple to work with, and their excellent customer service helped my special day go by without a hitch - HIGHLY recommended.

Wonderful!!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Kelly R

I actually won this photobooth while at my first bridal show. Gus and his wife did an amazing job designing the photos that our guests received immediately. There were a TON of props available for our guests! Gus kept in constant contact while planning. We decided to upgrade to... Read More get a photo album at the end of the night that acted as our guest book. It was so touching to see the kind words our guests wrote for us next to their pictures. It was an instant keepsake for my husband and I to review after the whirlwind evening. Afterward they sent us a flash drive with every picture so that we could print them out if we wanted to. I can not compliment them enough!!