Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Boston, MA (508) 320-5592

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Kate P

Dan did such an amazing job, we were so happy with how he DJ'd our reception. We gave a very specific playlist to be played in a very specific order and he did everything perfectly. He was great on the mic too, not intrusive but when he did speak he was funny and lively. He... Read More also lit up the venue (literally) for me and did a great job, the room looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend him for any venue or event.

BEST DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016

Dan was the best DJ we possibly could have had for our fun NYE wedding, he was so much fun and knew how to work the crowd. I trusted him completely with his suggestions and opinions and he did not let me down. He was so organized and helpful when planning out our timeline and... Read More 100% catered to what we wanted for our wedding music! On top of it he had so many options for extra lighting, and even booked a photo booth for us (one less thing we had to worry about) Dan was Always responsive to our questions I would recommend him to anyone you will not be disappointed!

great DJ

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Lindsay W

Dan was a wonderful DJ. From our first meeting, he put us at ease. He was easy to contact and prompt to respond. At the event, he played great music that encouraged everyone to dance and he was great at motivating the crowd. Lot's of fun!

Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Katie Q

Dan was a fantastic DJ!!! We had a small wedding of about 40 people and he had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! He is amazing at what he does and I would not hesitate to work with him again if the opportunity presented itself.