The Bay Area's Premier Wedding & Event Design Team

Got Light produces custom-tailored lighting design combined with top-notch customer service. They can provide a variety of lighting to suit your needs, including monogram projections, pin spotting, dramatic uplighting, accent lighting, chandeliers, and tent lighting, all while staying eco-friendly.

211 Industrial Street, San Francisco, CA

And we had light!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Scarlett H

Got Light? did a wonderful job and they made everything very easy! Most professional lighting team I spoke with. They did the lighting for the ceremony and reception and everything looked beautiful!

Got Light? is amazing

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Sonia R

My husband and I noticed last minute that we were going to have extra money after everything was planned and we decided to add lights to our reception hall. We contacted several companies and were told they were already booked or they were just way to expensive. As a last resort I called Got Light? and they were only a last resort because they were located in San Francisco and the reception was in Livermore, I spoke with Ashley and the rest was history. Ashley was extremely helpful and immediately took my information trying to find out if they were available and when she confirmed that they were she got right down to details. She asked all the important details of the wedding, what we envisioned, what our colors were, how much we were looking to spend and really helped me stay in budget as we created a light package that would work for my husband and I. On the wedding day they were prompt in setting up and tearing down, and the room looked amazing, it was everything Ashley promised. Needless to say we were very happy with Got Light? and would use them again for another fancy event.

Need Lighting?

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Jenna M

They need to be booked as the only lighting or audio-visual company if you're getting married or having an event. Jon the owner is hilarious and makes you feel wonderful when you go and visit their studio. Their prices are reasonable and they make sure it's perfect onsite. Nothing more to ask for.

Stress-free lighting!

Reviewed on 11/06/2010 Ann A

I can't tell you how nice it was to have at least one wedding vendor that we knew we didn't have to worry in the least about! From day one, Mike and Hayley instilled confidence and competence, were always responsive, answered all our questions (I know very little about lighting and lighting design) and delivered a great product on our wedding day. Everything looked amazing! The patio string lights were perfect, and as I was dancing our the father-daughter dance, I did have a fabulous moment of "WOW, what a great floor wash pattern!" Got Light made everything so easy, and were fun and professional to deal with! They transformed an empty hall into a palace, and it was so beautiful. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for stress-free vendor interaction, with perfect results!

lights.

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Antonette K

Great communication as they were willing to work with my budget, while making my venue look fabulous.

Professional Lighting Company

Reviewed on 8/14/2010 Summer S

We did an all outdoor wedding reception, and Got Light? was happy to make the drive from San Francisco to Healdsburg to do the site visit and familiarize themselves with the venue. They figured out all the logistics for us which was great because we are based in Los Angeles. Hayley supplied us with several selections via email for colors, designs and photos of actual weddings. It was fantastic working with them, and we were equally pleased with the results!

Send Email