Cuisine

Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Passed Appetizers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

14121 HWY 290 W, Austin, TX (888) 228-3789

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Meagan P

Out of all the vendors I emailed when I first started putting together the wedding. Gourmet Gals was the only one to work with my budget. Everyone else told me to up my budget... :/ I am so glad I went with Gourmet Gals!! Cassandra and Delany helped with wedding planning as... Read More well and they were an absolute joy to have around!! Everyone raved about the food and everything was so organized!! Gourmet Gals is the WAY TO GO!!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Diana G

The Terrace Club's preferred caterer, Gourmet Gals , is absolutely the tastiest food ever! So many people talk about mediocre wedding food, and this delivers to whatever direction you want to go in. They put together an Italian inspired meal since our honeymoon was in Europe,... Read More and when we went to the fasting we were thrilled to know they were so tasty! Definitely worth it

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Andrea D

Gourmet Girls was absolutely fantastic and I'd highly recommend them! My now husband and I are very particular about food and really wanted great food for our wedding - Gourmet Gals delivered. I will admit that we hesitated initially because the food they often serve is... Read More typical American or southern/Texas-style food and we were looking for more Asian-fusion style food. We spoke with both the owner Sherrie and Chef Mark on the phone and they listened carefully to our vision. We were completely blown away at our tasting and regretted ever questioning them in the first place. The food at our wedding was fantastic - they captured the Asian-fusion flavors with sake marinated sea bass, char siu beef tenderloin, and lots of delicious vegetables such as a balsamic strawberry salad, crispy brussel sprouts, and french green beans in oyster and sriracha sauces. These may not sound exciting but they really cooked and flavored the veggies to perfection. The sea bass was probably the biggest hit and we received endless compliments about it. The appetizers were also delicious with lots of variety, including watermelon feta skewers, asian crab poppers, lime cilantro shrimp, and chicken satay. Gourmet Gals is so flexible and they can really create anything that you wish - they have endless lists of different things they can make and they're also open to new things and are willing to accommodate almost any request from the client. No matter what type of food you're looking for, definitely give these guys a chance - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Mikaela F

Gourmet Gals is the best! Everything about them was perfect. Their staff is kind and professional, their food is amazing and their event execution impeccable. I had multiple guests tell me that their beef tenderloin was the best they had ever had. I could not be happier with... Read More everything they did. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Amanda L

Gourmet Gals came with our venue -- The Terrace Club. Normally I would not like that I didn't have a choice in the matter, but I was very impressed with Gourmet Gals' sample menus & professionalism. They offered a wide variety of food options so we didn't feel restricted at all.... Read More Furthermore, I told them I'm vegan & gave them a general idea of what items we liked on their sample menus -- they constructed a near-perfect menu on the first try! I was very happy -- & so was my fiancé (now husband!) who is NOT a vegan. I was very happy with the planning process & with how the food ultimately turned out. I would definitely recommend Gourmet Gals to anyone & everyone!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

Very disappointing. Portions were very small, beef dry, green beans cold and hard etc. When we went in to test the food it was a pleasant experience and we were told it WOULD NOT be wedding food. Well, it was worse. And we spared no expense. We were embarrassed. The Pink... Read More Avocado catered the rehearsal dinner and they were fantastic. Wish had used them for the wedding as well. :(

So Very Yummy

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Becca H

Gourmet Gals provided us with an amazing menu. Everyone was raving about how good the food was, especially the Macaroni and Cheese bar. They made our menu dreams come true!

SO YUMMY

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Morgan M

Seriously, their food was delicious. All of our guests went back and had seconds. Their pepper jack mashed potatoes were a huge hit! And I cannot get over their Gorgonzola Cream sauce! Thank you ladies for the perfect wedding meal!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Sakina R

We used Gourmet Gals for our rehearsal dinner and wedding and I would highly, highly recommend them! First, the food is absolutely delicious - we had multiple guests from both nights tell us that it was the best catered food they'd ever had. Second, their service is phenomenal.... Read More Delaney was so incredibly responsive to my many emails and calls - and she also worked with my (now) mother-in-law to help her with the rehearsal dinner. She was so flexible and accommodating - we had several guests with food allergies (nut allergies, gluten, dairy etc.) and several vegetarian guests - she handled it all flawlessly. The chicken and steak entrees we had were delicious - but the vegetarian entree options Gourmet Gals created for both nights blew our minds - most caterers don't do vegetarian very well - but GG most certainly did! They were super professional - from the servers to the chef, they were all so friendly and on the ball. And - they provided all this amazing food, catering and planning within our budget. I recommend Gourmet Gals without any reservations. Thank you to Delaney and her team for helping make our wedding a huge success!!

Yummy!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Jennifer B

This is the caterer that works with the Terrace Club so we selected from their menu for our recent wedding. The food was delicious. The appetizers were very tasty and surprisingly, the chicken breast was not dry like I am used to. Very pleased with the food and selection.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Candace L

People were blown away by the food at our wedding!!! Process was super simple, and at the tasting we didnt have any changes! Great vendor! Wish we could have that meal more often!!

Tasty!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Jennifer C

Everyone said it was the best wedding food they had ever had. They did a fantastic job and my only complaint is that I wish I could have them cater every day!

Great food

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Ben L

Gourmet Gals helped us create a meal that was fantastic. They were very nice and personable when we went in for the tasting, and the menu we created turned out great. The passed hors d'ouerve during the cocktail hour were exceptional, as well. The portions in the main dishes... Read More were a little small, but not too bad. The only downsides: they are a little pricey. The vegetarian option we were assured would also be vegan and gluten-free, however it had cheese in it - thus, not vegan or gluten-free. This did upset a handful of our guests. Overall, they did a wonderful job.

Great Wedding Food

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Ashley S

Food was extrememly important to us at our wedding and we were worried that we would have the typical "wedding food" that comes out cold, and over cooked. My husband and I werent too impressed with our meal, because our meat was over cooked, but we actually had a ton of... Read More people tell us that it was the best wedding food they had ever had! So, given the fact that we had a lot of people give positive reviews, and the fact that our food tasting was so good, I think we just got a bad plate.

DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Jomel S

I'm originally from Hawaii and really wanted to incorporate some local food into our wedding. We were a little nervous at first because unless you're from Hawaii and have had the food before, it would be a little difficult to replicate. However, when we found out that the... Read More Gourmet Gals chef had previously worked at Kenichi, we felt a little better about giving him this task of Hawaiian cuisine! I did have to go for 2 tastings as everything but one dish was PERFECT. Sherri made the tasting process and communication an easy and wonderful experience! Everything turned out great the night of - our passed hor d'oeuvres were shrimp/pineapple skewers and vegetarian egg rolls. Our reception food was "Shoyu Chicken," "Kalua Pork and Cabbage," "Lomi Lomi Salmon," rice, veggies, and fresh fruits. Thank you again, Gourmet Gals for your patience with me and pulling through with our delicious Hawaiian dinner!

Great Food!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Danielle D

We just worked with Gourmet Gals & Guys for our wedding on July 27th, 2013, and they were awesome! They tried to really get to know me and my husband to be, and our food preferences, so they could build a menu we would both love. They were very professional and prompt to respond... Read More to e-mails and phone calls. Gourmet Gals & Guys were also very flexible when I felt the need to make a few changes to our menu only one month before the wedding! They also worked very hard to ensure no nuts were included in any of the food or food making process due to my nut allergy! And the food was amazing! Everything was delicious, and our guests at the wedding are still raving about how awesome the food was! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of a catering service.

BEST FOOD, BEST SERVICE

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Cathy B

I do not know how many times I have heard that Gourmet Gals served "the best food I've ever had at a wedding." These wonderful sisters served our rehearsal and reception. The food was outstanding - especially our Mac & Cheese bar. They could not have provided more delicious... Read More buffet options both nights or better service. My husband & I still talk about that mac & cheese. I spoke with Gourmet Gals multiple times before the wedding, and each time, they were so willing to work with me. They answered all of my questions and were able to help me with the minute details surrounding dinner and layout of the reception. Their wisdom and experience were invaluable. They also did a wonderful job setting up the venue both nights to perfection! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND GOURMET GALS to anyone in the Hill Country area. I cannot rave about them enough.

Absolutely Delicious

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Natalie H

We had tried multiple caterers before found Gourmet Gals, and thank goodness we found them. I was having a really hard time finding a well rounded caterer, either the food was great but the communication and prices were horrible, or the food was horrible but they really wanted... Read More your business and followed up repetitive... Gourmet Gals nailed it all great food, great customer service and great pricing! Every bride should sit down with them!

Awesome job ladies!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Kristen B

Thank you, thank you, thank you JoAnna and staff! I can't say enough wonderful things about you! You were so professional, caring and delicious! All of our guests loved the reception food and thought the bridal lunch was awesome. JoAnna, you did such a great job handling all... Read More of the details, big and small. I never felt alone because I knew you where handling everything. Thank you so much! hope everyone looking for a caterer will be as lucky as we were with you. Bravo!!!

I WILL USE THEM AGAIN

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Megan K

They were great and the food was amazing. Best food I've ever had at a rehearsal dinner & wedding. The chicken was super moist, the green beans were not overcooked.. the beef tenderloin was perfect.. I couldnt rave more about how great the food was.. and the staff was... Read More awesome as well. SUPER attentive to what I wanted. Very professional, while planning & the day of. Hire them. You wont regret it.