Let us help you find your dream gown...

Elegant styles, extraordinary value, excellent service. We are here to help you every step of the way, so you can relax and enjoy the excitement of finding the perfect wedding gown. Our unique wedding gowns are hand selected with your budget in mind and range in price from $1,000 to $5,000.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

664 A Long Point Rd, Mount Pleasant, SC (843) 856-2682

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Krysten M

My whole experience with Gown Boutique of Charleston was absolutely perfect. Jessica was sooo helpful and patient when I was trying on dresses. She showed me many different ones to ensure I picked the right one. Liz with alterations was also amazing! She is so patient and is... Read More just wonderful at what she does. I had to meet with her multiple times due to the alterations I wanted done. She was very flexible and didn't rush the appointments, so she could make sure my dress was exactly how I wanted for my wedding day! I definitely recommend this shop. You will find the perfect dress while receiving excellent customer service.

2016-03-02T10:25:12 Response from the vendor

You were so fun to work with, Kristen! Thanks for your kind words and congratulations again!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 ashley o

I was searching for a dress for months and had come to the conclusion that I was going to have to probably go custom. The process wasn't as fun as I thought because I couldn't find anything I liked in my price range. I found The Gown Boutique and decided this was my last shot... Read More before going custom and made an appointment. I worked with Jenna who was amazing! She was a fellow Ohioian so I felt comfortable right away! She was so helpful and made the process fun and I felt very at ease. They had a huge selection in my price range and I actually loved a handful of dresses, a huge change from my other experiences. The dress I ended up buying Jenna picked out for me off a mannequin at the front of the store. I wasn't sold on the dress on the display but once I put it on I loved it!!! It was comfortable and gorgeous and had a little bit of everything I was looking for in a dress - lace, illusion and fit and flare. I bought it that day! The rest of the process was easy and fun! I was a little bit of a worrier and they answered my persistent calls with questions and emails quickly and were so sweet about everything! Great experience, I would definitely recommend them to anyone and I would recommend Jenna as well! She is awesome! Thanks to all:)

2016-03-02T10:25:46 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we were able to give you the experience you deserve! Congrats!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Ashley H

If you are looking for the ultimate boutique experience, the Gown Boutique of Charleston is the place to be! The dresses are organized by price and style. This made staying in budget so much easier for me! Every single dress is absolutely beautiful! The Boutique is by... Read More appointment only during the week which is fantastic. This made the experience more special with my family. We were treated like queens the entire time. After I said yes to the dress, I was introduced to the most beautiful accessories I have ever seen! My family and I were treated to some delicious and girly champagne after all was said and done! Alterations were a breeze, also. I hope one day I will have a daughter so I can bring her to the Gown Boutique of Charleston for her big day! Thank y'all so much for providing me with the perfect gown for my wedding. My husband loved it!

2016-03-02T10:28:30 Response from the vendor

What's not to love about a beautiful bride?! We're so glad you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Rebecca P

All of the ladies at the Gown Boutique are wonderful!! Every step of the way, they were all so kind and helpful in helping me find my dream dress. Janet was fabulous, and she knew exactly what I was looking for after talking to me for a few minutes. I found my dress on my first... Read More visit and after trying on only 5 dresses. It was absolutely perfect. My bridesmaids got their dresses from the shop as well and they were all extremely satisfied. Liz in alterations was so patient and kind and really took her time to make sure that my dress was perfect. I could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you all!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Brooke G

My search for the perfect gown was so easy! I made two appointments for a Saturday in June 2016 with my Mom, future MIL, and sister in tow. Our first stop was to Gown Boutique of CHS and needless to say, we never made it to the second appointment! Jessica was so fun and... Read More knowledgeable about the gowns and really helped point out differences and "things to consider" when I had narrowed down my top dress choices. I actually needed up purchasing the first dress I tried on which doesn't surprise me since Jessica really listened to what I was looking for in my gown and nailed it right away! The gowns are reasonably priced and they have a great selection of styles and designers. My alterations process was just as smooth and loved my results! My dress fit me like a glove! If you're a bride in Charleston, make sure you add Gown Boutique of Charleston to your shopping list!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Georgia C

Love love loved my experience at the Gown Boutique of Charleston. The staff was so accommodating and did everything to have my best interest in mind. After I told them what my priorities were (aka not killing the bank on a dress) we found the most BEAUTIFUL dress within their... Read More sample sale rack. I did alterations in house and the dress fits perfectly (incredible work, but alterations are pricy anywhere). Wouldn't have chosen anywhere else to get my dress!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Abby M

Gown Boutique is one of the most popular gown boutiques in Charleston for a reason! For multiple reasons, actually! They have such a huge array of gowns, they are so accommodating to busy schedules, and the professionalism is top-notch - complete with timelines and checklists.... Read More Also, their alterations specialist is AMAZING. She is an incredible seamstress with the perfect demeanor for what she does. I was very pleased with Gown Boutique every step of the way.

2017-05-11T15:15:34 Response from the vendor

WOW! We cannot thank you enough for the kind words and review. It was an honor to have been a part of your wedding day.We cannot wait to see your pictures

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Leslie T

Gown Boutique is amazing and I highly recommend. They made the experience great for me, my mom, and best friend. Which is saying a lot when I am not a "shopper" and get overwhelmed easily. Jessica was able to be very real with me about what did and didn't look great on me. Let's... Read More be honest, nobody wants to look just good on their wedding day! :) They were also really great with alterations. I had a dress I loved but the cap sleeves were just not right for my frame, we figured if we could pull them in closer to my neck it would be perfect. We did and it was! Absolutely recommend!

2017-05-03T13:46:42 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. You looked amazing in your gown! Hope to see coming in again with friends!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Kristen L

As someone who rarely wears dresses, the Gown Boutique of Charleston was the perfect place for me to try on (and purchase) my wedding gown! The staff was so patient with me as I slowly understood how bridal gowns worked. :) If it weren't for them, I would have never had the... Read More courage to try on a gown completely out of my comfort zone and would actually purchase for my wedding day. Thank you for guiding me every step to feeling like the most beautiful boho-princess bride! I had such a great experience that I even purchased my bridesmaid gowns there, too!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Terri E

My experience at Gown Boutique was great! We came to try on dresses with several friends and family members. They were great at helping me pick out just the perfect dress! I also had my alterations completed through Gown Boutique and they did an amazing job! The dress was just... Read More want I wanted and I would definitely suggest Gown Boutique as a place to look if you are wanting a personal and fun experience!

2017-05-03T13:47:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to all of here to know that you had a wonderful experience. Come and see us!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Laura J

My experience with the Gown Boutique was AMAZING! I was so impressed with every step of the process! I went into about 4-5 different bridal shops when I began my dress search, and immediately the Gown Boutique struck me as the nicest and most well-run boutique of those that I... Read More visited in Charleston. I was immediately welcomed and they worked hard to find gowns that may work for me and my vision of what I wanted! They made suggestions and gave me some dresses that I wouldn't have picked up myself, and I ended up falling COMPLETELY in love with my gown the first day of looking! I didn't want to take the gown off and knew right then that it was the one! I bought my gown almost a year and a half in advance, and never had a single issue. They were very responsive anytime I wanted to come try it on, and were super helpful every step of the way! The tailor who did all of my alterations along the way was AMAZING and my dress literally fit like a GLOVE on the day of the wedding. She was willing to work with me on whatever I wanted, and did AMAZING work! All of the girls working at the shop were so sweet and lovely to work with!! I can't say enough about them, and especially about the alterations they did! I was amazing with what she was able to do for me, and my dress couldn't have been more perfect! They all clearly know what they're doing, and have experience in the bridal industry that shows in every step of the process! My dress was beautifully pressed and ready for my wedding day and they helped us get it into the car just perfectly so it would be perfect for my wedding day! Love, love, love!! Would recommend them SO highly and they have such a range of dresses and accessories available! My dress was affordable, but I knew I got amazing quality from the Gown Boutique and couldn't have been happier with my choice!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Lauryn W

Gown Boutique is the best bridal salon. From start to finish, the arrive was perfect. Jessica was my consultant when I went looking for my dress in May and she made the process so easy and fun! I had gone to another bridal store and I felt that my budget and preferences were not... Read More taken into consideration. From the very beginning, Jessica was receptive to what I was saying and had many gowns in my price point. I found the perfect dress! I did my alterations here as well and Liz was wonderful. They make sure you are taken care of and answer any questions. They whole staff made the process so easy. I could not speak higher of the service I received from them. Planning a wedding is stressful but getting your gown from here, is not!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Nikki Y

The Gown Boutique was excellent and I had a great experience with them for both my gown and my bridesmaids dresses. Jessica was fantastic and worked with me very well - she had great insights on what I was trying on, was able to help point me in the right direction. She also... Read More had a sample of a dress I'd tried on back where my wedding was brought in so that I could compare it to one I found there and was flexible in scheduling when my mom could be in town to see them with me. My dress, veil, and belt all came in with no issues and Liz did an amazing job on the alterations. Jessica also helped me find a bridesmaid dress when what I'd originally had in mind didn't work and even pulled old styles from storage so that I could see them. It was overall a great experience!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Brooke M

After looking at multiple places in San Diego, I looked in Charleston at the Gown Boutique and truly found THE most top choices of any other place I went! They have an incredible array of styles - I am so glad I found them! Thank you so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Anna S

They were incredible. Gown has a huge selection in a variety of styles and prices. They worked with me to find the perfect dress. They completed my alterations flawlessly. They even helped me choose and purchase my bridesmaids dressed. It was a dream come true! I could tell... Read More that they were honest and truly cared about me as a bride. I am so thankful that I got to work with them throughout my engagement.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Dominique S

My experience was such a delight after a day full of lackluster boutiques. The Gown Boutique of Charleston was a breath of fresh air. Janet was so helpful and though my aunts were a tough crowd she was able to make everyone happy! I would recommend this boutique to anyone. I... Read More walked away so excited about my big day!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Shelly C

I can't say enough about what an amazing experience I had at Gown Boutique of Charleston! The owner Terri went above and beyond to make our visit incredible. When I arrived I wasn't sure what I wanted, but she patiently worked with me to find silhouettes that flattered me most... Read More AND made me feel great, until I found the PERFECT dress within budget! She is a true pro. I never once felt rushed or pressured, and they have an excellent selection of dresses which were within my modest budget. I have visited other salons and can assure you that this was BY FAR the best experience I had, and a this salon is a step above the rest. The ambiance(trust me- it matters!), dresses, and phenomenal service were top notch. I highly recommend Terri and her team!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Tish R

My experience with Gown Boutique of Charleston surpassed excellent. The team was super supportive and always available to answer all of my questions. I was a bit hesitant when I purchased my dress because I had gained a few pounds but they saw past my weight and saw me as the... Read More beautiful bride. Once I lost the weight, my dress looked amazing. Thank you for the positive support ladies and for helping me pick the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Brittany G

GBC was a dream come true. I had the pleasure of meeting most of the lovely ladies that work there. Janet was my consultant for my big dress shopping day. She and my sister worked together and I said yes to the first dress I tried on. I was happy that GBC had such a great... Read More selection. I wanted a gown that was very sparkly and very different, and boy I couldn't have imagined a better dress then the one they had. It was meant to be for sure! After having such a flawless experience dress shopping I was pretty nervous and my fittings. Working with Liz was amazing, she is so professional and personalable. Lastly, Jenna and Jessica also helped me with my accessories which was given just as much attention as selecting my dress. Every time I went into GBC I felt like a princess! Fabulous customer service!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Courtney J

I had an awesome experience at Gown Boutique! I had no idea what I was looking for, even after going to 2 other places before to Gown Boutique. Jessica knew exactly what I would look good in and even found my PERFECT dress (despite my not being overly interested in it on the... Read More hanger, she knew it would be amazing!). Liz and the alterations team were wonderful and did fantastic work. My bridesmaids all had a great experience too. I would absolutely recommend the lovely ladies at Gown Boutique.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Megan T

The Gown Boutique is fantastic, and I absolutely love my gown! This was the first shop we visited on a weekend of wedding dress shopping, so the sales associates really helped me identify a silhouette that was beautiful on my body, and I ended up getting my gown from here! The... Read More team helped me select my dress in the best color and envision how it would look without straps. When I went back for alterations everything went well and the dress was steamed and gorgeous for our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Mackenzie T

My experience here was nothing short of amazing! I am a disabled bride and I primarily use a wheelchair and I had a few different concerns.... these ladies made me feel so beautiful and were so patient and listened to all of my questions and concerns. They had never worked with... Read More a bride like me, but that didn't stop them from finding the perfect gown to suit all of my needs. Liz from alterations was fabulous! She made sure to address all of my concerns and my dress turned out beautifully! I highly recommend Gown Boutique of Charleston!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jackie B

I had an excellent experience, especially with being an out of town bride. They were accommodating to my schedule for weekend appointments for fittings and alterations. Thanks for all your help!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jenna L

The largest and best selection of gowns and price points in all of Charleston! Terri and her staff are incredible and made the gown purchase process a breeze! Liz in alterations also helped customize my gown by adding illusion and creating the gown of my dreams! You don't need... Read More to go anywhere else, they have it all, even your bridesmaid's dresses will be found here!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Jordan G

Intimate store with welcoming staff. They are very friendly and helpful and made shopping for a wedding dress feel special. They responded to emails promptly. When it was time to get fitted for my dress the seamstress was accommodating and informative. Professional group of... Read More people with a good selection of dresses at a range of prices. Highly recommend shopping there if you live in the Charleston / Mt Pleasant area.