Let us help you find your dream gown...

Elegant styles, extraordinary value, excellent service. We are here to help you every step of the way, so you can relax and enjoy the excitement of finding the perfect wedding gown. Our unique wedding gowns are hand selected with your budget in mind and range in price from $1,000 to $5,000.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

664 A Long Point Rd, Mount Pleasant, SC (843) 856-2682

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jackie G

Mother of the Bride here writing about The Gown Boutique of Charleston. There are no better words, my daughter was simply STUNNING in the gown she chose from them! She absolutely glowed. I remember the first day we looked at dresses, she was sick and the last thing she wanted... Read More to do was try on wedding dresses but being from out of town, we were short on time and needed to complete this task. I was worried that she chose too quickly just to get out of there and home to bed. Let me just say, every person we worked with at the Gown Boutique was wonderful. The experience and expertise they offered was spot on. From choosing a specific style by asking pertinent questions to fitting her and showing me how to bustle, every time I was able to join her for fittings, they were so pleasant and accommodating. I can't wait to be able to send them pictures. A great experience for both my daughter and me and we would highly recommend them!

2017-10-06T20:55:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing how much you enjoyed your time with us! We want each bride to feel special and to enjoy this memorable time in her life, and we truly appreciate all your kind words. We'll be so excited to see her... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Gracie M

Our experience at Gown Boutique could not have been better. My daughter had no idea what style dress she wanted. We made an appointment thinking it would just be a shopping expedition. With Alyna's expert help and guidance, we said, "Yes, to the dress," toasted with bubbly, and... Read More booked the next fitting, all within a matter of a few hours. The two fittings were handled effortlessly and knowledgeably. Additionally, my daughter's Maid of Honor and I were taught how to tie the French bustle at the second fitting. My husband picked up the dress the morning of the wedding, and it was pressed to perfection. Cheers to Gown Boutique for a fairytale experience and wedding dress!

2017-10-06T20:57:55 Response from the vendor

Oh, so happy to hear you enjoyed the royal treatment! :). We want all our brides to enjoy this special time, and look back on their dress fondly. Thank you so much for sharing your kind words. Be sure to send photos!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Rebecca P

All of the ladies at the Gown Boutique are wonderful!! Every step of the way, they were all so kind and helpful in helping me find my dream dress. Janet was fabulous, and she knew exactly what I was looking for after talking to me for a few minutes. I found my dress on my first... Read More visit and after trying on only 5 dresses. It was absolutely perfect. My bridesmaids got their dresses from the shop as well and they were all extremely satisfied. Liz in alterations was so patient and kind and really took her time to make sure that my dress was perfect. I could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you all!!

2018-03-02T12:00:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for these kind words! We are so happy to have you as one of our brides! We truly strive to make every brides experience perfect! You are going to be stunning on your wedding day and we are so happy to be a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Emily W

I was fortunate enough to have owner, Terri, helping with my first appointment. She is honest, knowledgeable and an overall lovely lady (as are all of the other women I worked with at Gown Boutique during different appointments/fittings)! If you are looking for quality, service... Read More and value... look no further! The best selection at the best price! I could not have been happier with my dress (which was a sample that required A LOT of tailoring, which was done impeccably!), my overall experience, and the wonderful service along the way! Thank you SO much Terri! I will miss seeing you!

2018-03-16T09:53:52 Response from the vendor

You were the sweetest! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. You looked STUNNING in your gown and we couldn't be happier for you! We will miss seeing you as well make sure to come see us from time... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Savannah W

GBC was so amazing throughout picking out my dress, helping me piece my perfect Martina Liana separates into a dress made just for me, and all the way through alterations! The owner always remembered me and listened to me vent about wedding problems and checked in to see how... Read More things were going. The seamstress is a miracle worker! I cannot praise her enough for the alterations she did, how kind and patient she was, and just overall how well she does her job! I truly loved coming to this bridal salon for alterations and to see the amazing progress on my dress every appointment.

2018-03-16T09:48:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were truly an absolute joy to work with! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Katie C

From the moment my mom and I walked into GBC I just new I was going to find my dress. I had seen an Essence of Australia gown that I really liked online and fortunately they had it. It was the first one I tried on and after trying a few others I put it on again and knew it was... Read More the one. Janet was so amazing that day and brought out champagne for us to celebrate. My bridesmaids also went to GBC to choose their dresses and we had such a good time. All the dresses came in with plenty of time for them to have alterations done. I decided to add extra tulle for a little more cleveage coverage and it looked fabulous and custom made for me with in house alterations. I loved my dress and had so many guests tell me I looked like a princess. That is exactly how I felt and I’m so happy I chose GBC for my dream dress. I highly recommend them to any bride looking for a gorgeous affordable gown & the complete “say yes to the dress” experience! I’m so happy I was a GBC bride!

2018-03-02T11:58:38 Response from the vendor

We are so delighted that we were able to be a part of your perfect day! You and your bridesmaids were so easy and fun to work with! You were so beautiful on your wedding day! Thanks for giving us a chance to be a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Kristen S

I wish I could give 10 stars! My schedule is extremely hectic and my family is all from out of town. I was unable to get an appointment for the time and day everyone could get together. After a few phone calls back and forth, the owner, Terri, went above and beyond anything I... Read More could ever imagine and opened the store on a Sunday (when they are normally closed) just for me! I'm a plus sized girl and the selection is incredible! After explaining what I was looking for, Terri found me the most unbelievable gown that fit everything I wanted and then some. I would recommend everyone come here!

2018-02-21T08:44:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, you were just the sweetest and we are so thrilled to have you as a bride! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your family!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Chelsea T

Great experience! Megan was awesome! She kept me in my budget but found exactly what I was looking for. I said yes to the 2nd dress I tried on! She nailed it, then we got to spend the rest of the appointment having fun, taking pics with props, and sipping bubbles. All the... Read More employees congratulated and hugged me, they totally invested in me/ my occasion. YAY!

2018-02-13T16:21:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so thrilled to be a part of your special day! We know that you are going to be a stunning brides and that you had such a wonderful experience here!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Cameron J

Gown Boutique of Charleston provided us with an amazing experience! Meghan was so helpful and knew exactly what I wanted. All the dresses she picked for me were so flattering and beautiful. I said yes to the dress and am so thankful for them for making it such an easy process!

2017-12-13T09:54:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Cameron! We enjoyed helping you find your gown and we know you'll be a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Megan K

AMAZING is the only way to describe my experience with the gown boutique! This boutique made finding the perfect dress so easy! The day I went to try dresses on, I was able to do so in a quiet, private setting as the boutique only works by appointment. This truly made the day... Read More stress free! The alterations on my dress were perfect! My dress fit like a glove! And my Martina Liana gown received more compliments than I can begin to count! My photographer even pointed out that it was the most beautiful gown she had seen in a few years! I highly recommend the gown boutique for any bride looking for a more personal experience when gown shopping! These ladies know exactly how it's done!

2017-12-13T09:59:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Megan! You were a joy to work with and a stunning bride!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Hanna B

Cannot say enough great things about Gown Boutique! After having a less than satisfying experience at a local-to-me bridal salon, I drove nearly 1.5 hour to their shop, and I would do it all again tomorrow! Gown Boutique did NOT disappoint! I felt so welcomed and valued here as... Read More I tried on dresses! Found my gown and my bridesmaids' all in one stop! LOVED them!

2017-12-13T10:00:47 Response from the vendor

We're so glad we could help you find your dream dress! Thank you for allowing us to help make your day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Lizzy M

Gown Boutique of Charleston is AMAZING. First, they helped me find the perfect dress within my budget and arranged everything (shipping, veil, last-minute changes) for me. I am not from Charleston so I had to have my dress altered in my hometown. However, the day before my... Read More wedding (in Charleston), I realized there was a major issue with my dress. Gown Boutique of Charleston fit me into their schedule immediately and had the issue fixed in 10 minutes. They are great!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ian M

Thank you so much Gown Boutique! I found my dream dress there and got my bridesmaid dresses ordered from there. Everyone was so kind, helpful, and professional! The day of my wedding one of my bridesmaids dresses zipper broke and she ran over there asap and they fixed it up for... Read More her for pictures, and lent her a dress for the second half of the evening. GOWN BOUTIQUE SAVED THE DAY!! Also 2 weeks before the wedding I was worried about my dress still fitting so they brought me in right away and let it out a little bit to make sure I fit happily into my dress! Thank you guys for being amazing <3 - Melissa Norcross MacMichael

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kerry S

Wonderful dress shopping experience, but I was even more impressed by the extremely impressive alterations department. Everyone was always incredibly kind, professional, respectful, and helpful. This was the one and only bridal store I went to, so I cannot comment on the size of... Read More the inventory. But I will say that there were dozens of beautiful dresses to try on, and the woman I worked with did an amazing job of listening to my preferences, and making sure I tried on things I might have overlooked. I ended up buying a sample dress that required very extensive alterations. The dress fit like a glove.... seriously could not have turned out better. Definitely recommend!

2017-10-24T11:10:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so happy you enjoyed working with us and that you loved your gown and how well it fit. Our alterations team is talented and definitely puts a lot of effort into getting the best fit... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Clarke B

The ladies at the Gown Boutique of Charleston were friendly, helpful and very professional!!! My daughter was not sure what silhouette she wanted and our consultant quickly found what would work best for her. We found the dress and the veil. We had her monogram worked into... Read More the veil and it was stunning. When the dress came in she only needed one fitting and it was perfect! Many thanks to Terri Orr, owner and her consultants! Took the pressure off!!!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Brooke G

My search for the perfect gown was so easy! I made two appointments for a Saturday in June 2016 with my Mom, future MIL, and sister in tow. Our first stop was to Gown Boutique of CHS and needless to say, we never made it to the second appointment! Jessica was so fun and... Read More knowledgeable about the gowns and really helped point out differences and "things to consider" when I had narrowed down my top dress choices. I actually needed up purchasing the first dress I tried on which doesn't surprise me since Jessica really listened to what I was looking for in my gown and nailed it right away! The gowns are reasonably priced and they have a great selection of styles and designers. My alterations process was just as smooth and loved my results! My dress fit me like a glove! If you're a bride in Charleston, make sure you add Gown Boutique of Charleston to your shopping list!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jessica C

Love love loved my experience at the Gown Boutique of Charleston. The staff was so accommodating and did everything to have my best interest in mind. After I told them what my priorities were (aka not killing the bank on a dress) we found the most BEAUTIFUL dress within their... Read More sample sale rack. I did alterations in house and the dress fits perfectly (incredible work, but alterations are pricy anywhere). Wouldn't have chosen anywhere else to get my dress!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Abby M

Gown Boutique is one of the most popular gown boutiques in Charleston for a reason! For multiple reasons, actually! They have such a huge array of gowns, they are so accommodating to busy schedules, and the professionalism is top-notch - complete with timelines and checklists.... Read More Also, their alterations specialist is AMAZING. She is an incredible seamstress with the perfect demeanor for what she does. I was very pleased with Gown Boutique every step of the way.

2017-05-11T15:15:34 Response from the vendor

WOW! We cannot thank you enough for the kind words and review. It was an honor to have been a part of your wedding day.We cannot wait to see your pictures

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Leslie M

Gown Boutique is amazing and I highly recommend. They made the experience great for me, my mom, and best friend. Which is saying a lot when I am not a "shopper" and get overwhelmed easily. Jessica was able to be very real with me about what did and didn't look great on me. Let's... Read More be honest, nobody wants to look just good on their wedding day! :) They were also really great with alterations. I had a dress I loved but the cap sleeves were just not right for my frame, we figured if we could pull them in closer to my neck it would be perfect. We did and it was! Absolutely recommend!

2017-05-03T13:46:42 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. You looked amazing in your gown! Hope to see coming in again with friends!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Kristen L

As someone who rarely wears dresses, the Gown Boutique of Charleston was the perfect place for me to try on (and purchase) my wedding gown! The staff was so patient with me as I slowly understood how bridal gowns worked. :) If it weren't for them, I would have never had the... Read More courage to try on a gown completely out of my comfort zone and would actually purchase for my wedding day. Thank you for guiding me every step to feeling like the most beautiful boho-princess bride! I had such a great experience that I even purchased my bridesmaid gowns there, too!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Terri E

My experience at Gown Boutique was great! We came to try on dresses with several friends and family members. They were great at helping me pick out just the perfect dress! I also had my alterations completed through Gown Boutique and they did an amazing job! The dress was just... Read More want I wanted and I would definitely suggest Gown Boutique as a place to look if you are wanting a personal and fun experience!

2017-05-03T13:47:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to all of here to know that you had a wonderful experience. Come and see us!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Laura J

My experience with the Gown Boutique was AMAZING! I was so impressed with every step of the process! I went into about 4-5 different bridal shops when I began my dress search, and immediately the Gown Boutique struck me as the nicest and most well-run boutique of those that I... Read More visited in Charleston. I was immediately welcomed and they worked hard to find gowns that may work for me and my vision of what I wanted! They made suggestions and gave me some dresses that I wouldn't have picked up myself, and I ended up falling COMPLETELY in love with my gown the first day of looking! I didn't want to take the gown off and knew right then that it was the one! I bought my gown almost a year and a half in advance, and never had a single issue. They were very responsive anytime I wanted to come try it on, and were super helpful every step of the way! The tailor who did all of my alterations along the way was AMAZING and my dress literally fit like a GLOVE on the day of the wedding. She was willing to work with me on whatever I wanted, and did AMAZING work! All of the girls working at the shop were so sweet and lovely to work with!! I can't say enough about them, and especially about the alterations they did! I was amazing with what she was able to do for me, and my dress couldn't have been more perfect! They all clearly know what they're doing, and have experience in the bridal industry that shows in every step of the process! My dress was beautifully pressed and ready for my wedding day and they helped us get it into the car just perfectly so it would be perfect for my wedding day! Love, love, love!! Would recommend them SO highly and they have such a range of dresses and accessories available! My dress was affordable, but I knew I got amazing quality from the Gown Boutique and couldn't have been happier with my choice!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Lauryn W

Gown Boutique is the best bridal salon. From start to finish, the arrive was perfect. Jessica was my consultant when I went looking for my dress in May and she made the process so easy and fun! I had gone to another bridal store and I felt that my budget and preferences were not... Read More taken into consideration. From the very beginning, Jessica was receptive to what I was saying and had many gowns in my price point. I found the perfect dress! I did my alterations here as well and Liz was wonderful. They make sure you are taken care of and answer any questions. They whole staff made the process so easy. I could not speak higher of the service I received from them. Planning a wedding is stressful but getting your gown from here, is not!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Nikki Y

The Gown Boutique was excellent and I had a great experience with them for both my gown and my bridesmaids dresses. Jessica was fantastic and worked with me very well - she had great insights on what I was trying on, was able to help point me in the right direction. She also... Read More had a sample of a dress I'd tried on back where my wedding was brought in so that I could compare it to one I found there and was flexible in scheduling when my mom could be in town to see them with me. My dress, veil, and belt all came in with no issues and Liz did an amazing job on the alterations. Jessica also helped me find a bridesmaid dress when what I'd originally had in mind didn't work and even pulled old styles from storage so that I could see them. It was overall a great experience!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Brooke M

After looking at multiple places in San Diego, I looked in Charleston at the Gown Boutique and truly found THE most top choices of any other place I went! They have an incredible array of styles - I am so glad I found them! Thank you so much for everything!!