Grace Baek Photography

Serving Southern/Northern California & Worldwide

Grace Baek Photography

I love to tell stories through photographs and offer full wedding day coverage to capture the complete story of your wedding day. My goal is to capture the genuine, candid moments that happen behind the scenes. I love to work with adventurous couples who are willing to work together to create beautiful imagery! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

North Hills, CA Serving Southern/Northern California & Worldwide

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Lauren Y

We had an amazing time at our wedding and we are so happy that Grace was the one to capture the moments! If you are looking for someone who is professional, artistic and a perfect fit for your wedding, she is it! Pre wedding* she alleviated so much pre wedding stress. Grace was... Read More very easy to communicate with and prompt with replies to emails. Grace provide a detailed photo timeline, so you do not have to worry about anything the day of. She was so accommodating to our preferences, special requests and vision. She doesn’t treat you like just another job/wedding. She truly cares about you, and understands it’s your special day and personalizes your experience. Leading up to the wedding, just amplified how professional and prepared she is. She attended our rehearsal to find the perfect photo locations and get a sense of the lighting. The wedding* She has a way of making a camera shy, awkward couple feel comfortable. She was not distracting while taking photos, she tries to blend in and not take away from the moment. Though we had an amazing staff at our venue, Grace also helped make everything run smoothly from coordinating with bridal party and staff to make sure our photo wish list was achieved. Lastly, she went above and beyond and stayed late for us, so we could take a special sparkler shot at the end of the night. Post wedding* Our wedding photos were scheduled to be ready in January, but we wanted to send out a Christmas card. She was so sweet to send over some photos options early, so we could send it to all our friends and family! When we received our full photo collection, we were pleasantly surprised at the number of photos we got, as well as, the quality of the photos. I love the lighting of her photos, absolutely beautiful. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos and her artistic style. We recommend and rave about her to all of our friends and family. Overall, she exceeded all our expectations! Grace is the perfect photographer for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Anna H

We were so so grateful to have Grace as our wedding and engagement photographer! She went above and beyond what was required of her- even picking up my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere from the florist the day before the wedding when we weren't available to do so, and... Read More helping me with an outfit selection for the engagement session. I was shy and not used to getting my picture taken, but she was so patient and easy to work with. She was also invaluable when it came to scheduling for the day-of. We relied on her expertise when it came to everything, and she helped us wholeheartly. The whole day went smoothly (at least from our perspective), thanks to Grace and her team! Thank you Grace! Also, we absolutely love our wedding and engagement photos! All of our friends and family members feel the same way :)

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Jamie L

We were so incredibly thankful to have had Grace capture our wedding as well as our engagement session. Our experience with her was nothing short of fantastic. Her skill is unquestionable (just take a look at her website!), and our families absolutely loveddddd the end products!... Read More The poses she planned for us as well as the candids she caught were phenomenal and really brought us back to all the emotions in those moments. She was extremely prepared for both the engagement shoot as well as the wedding itself, having mapped out the areas we would be and having planned out the different shots she would take prior to our meeting. She was super sweet, easy-going, and flexible, which were qualities definitely appreciated on our relatively high stress days. We also really felt we could trust her, and just took her lead when our minds were too frazzled. Her communication skills was excellent, always responding very quickly and helpfully to our texts and emails. It really was such a pleasure to have Grace with us during this special moment in our lives, and we cannot recommend her enough to anybody out there who wants their stories captured gorgeously in picture form.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Esther L

So thankful that Grace took our wedding photos - we couldn't have asked for a better experience!! Grace had taken wedding photos for a family member's wedding a while back, and when I got engaged, I was SO excited at the prospect of working with her. My husband and I love her... Read More style - crisp, clean & light, and captures all of the moments. She's dedicated to all of the details of the work that she does (from making sure to pose us naturally to choosing hidden & pretty spots in a busy/crowded park), and is thoughtful in the way she communicates with us (her clients), as well as all of our wedding guests. We loved how she captured every moment of the wedding - from the posed photos to the *many* sweet candids that helped us remember our special day! Her work beautiful, and she herself is a sweet & patient person to work with. My husband and I had such a lovely experience working with her and trust that you will too!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Michelle M

Grace is by and large the most talented, thoughtful, accommodating, and flexible vendor I worked with during my wedding planning. She went far beyond her role, offering to visit wedding venues for me and planning out the day schedule because she knew I could use the help. Her... Read More dedication to capturing the day (from start to finish) is evident in the beautiful photos that my husband and I will treasure forever. Not only is her aesthetic perfection (soft, clean, and well-balanced), she was also able to capture all of the most important moments and then some. I loved working with Grace and recommend her strongly without reservation. She's the whole package!

Grace Baek

Hello! My name is Grace Baek [“beck”]. Here’s a little about me: -I was born and raised in Southern California and currently live in North Hills. -I was first exposed to photography through my father who worked as a professional photographer many years ago. -I love hiking, road trips, and exploring the outdoors. -I enjoy planning things (whether it be your wedding day schedule or a trip!). -I’m thankful that I’m able to capture people’s stories knowing that they will always have these moments to look back on and be reminded of the blessings in life. Thanks for stopping by!