Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings

Bow2010

330 S Gilbert Rd , Mesa, AZ (480) 464-2728

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Cassandra W

Cake was BEAUTIFUL!!!! and delicious.. People are still talking about how good the cake was

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Megan O

Delicious!! We got our cake from Graceful Cake Creations because they were partnered with our venue Antique Wedding House and the cake was fantastic! It was designed exactly how we'd discussed and our pink champagne cake with strawberry compote and vanilla buttercream was to die... Read More for!! Even people who don't typically enjoy cake were raving about how delicious it was. It was light and fluffy and was the perfect way to end our meal. Thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Megan L

Grace is the best! She was so kind when we did our tasting. I don’t think you’re supposed to take six people, but we did, and she was so accommodating. She even got us extra frosting, because we couldn’t stop eating it! She listens to your ideas and draws up and sketch and makes... Read More a masterpiece just you for. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. It was so good, my sweet tooth has been craving her cake since the wedding. We will be using Grace for all of our future cake needs for sure!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Morgan S

Grace made our dream cake! I had a very high expectations for our cake and she exceeded them! Not only was it beautiful, but it tasted so good! We had 4 different flavors and everyone of them was amazing. We had so many compliments on our cake.

Dream Cake

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Kariann S

I had an idea of what style cake I wanted prior to our cake tasting, but upon looking through past cakes done by Graceful Cake Creations, I found exactly what I wanted. I brought my groom, his family, and my family along for the cake tasting. We tasted so many cakes and fillings... Read More so I definitely suggest going on an empty stomach. We were given recommendations of what flavors went together and which cakes paired well with which fillings. We picked 4 combinations before having our cake sketched for us. The final product looked unreal. If we hadn't cut into it ourselves, I would've thought it was fake. It not only was beautiful, but was SO delicious which often doesn't happen with wedding cakes. Very pleased with the service we were provided and would recommend Graceful Cake Creations to any brides looking for a delicious, stunning cake.

Delicious

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Gwendolyn H

Our wedding cake was amazing. Not only was it beautiful, it was extremely tasty. I highly recommend the pink champagne cake with white chocolate mousse and strawberry compote filling, divine. Grace was a pleasure to work with!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Brandi M

Grace did an amazing job on creating our wedding cake ! It was exactly what we wanted and delicious! I love that they make you a fresh anniversary cake too!

Amazing Cake & Vendor

Reviewed on 3/17/2014 Christina M

Grace is so amazing! She completely understands the concept of "this is your first wedding and I understand that you don't know what to expect". She made me feel so comfortable and actually recommended ways to make the cake cheaper. The cake was so beautiful and so yummy. I... Read More would hire Grace again in a heartbeat!

Exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Stacey B

My husband and I were very happy with our wedding cake. Grace was very friendly and provided many flavors during our cake tasting. My husband doesn't even really like cake and he liked everything. Grace offered us some budged friendly options and even recommended that we didn't... Read More need as much cake as we thought (which was true). Her honesty was refreshing and very much appreciated. I showed Grace a picture of a cake that I liked. The cake she delivered was even more beautiful than the picture and tasted delicious. We were very happy with the value.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 Kerri W

Grace is outstanding! Everyone loved the wedding cake and for $325 we had 4 tiers!! We had so much cake leftover, LOL. But how sweet is Grace, she not only boxed up the top for us, but told us to call her in a year and she would make us a fresh cake for our anniversary. Love... Read More her!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Felecia S

Grace was amazing! Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful. Almond cake with coconut and heath, to die for!

LOVED my cake!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Shara M

My wedding cake was gorgous!! Better than I had imagined in my mind!! It was also very delicious!! Every last detail on the cake was perfect! I highly recommend ordering your cake from them!!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Ashley M

The cake was so yummy! Grace did a wonderful job on creating exactly what we had in mind! Everyone at the wedding loved it

Disappointed

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Shannon B

The venue uses this place and because we got their package we decided to use this place. Let me just start off by saying, that our cake designer kept getting calls and interrupted during our design appointment! My mother, mother-in-law and now husband were completely shocked!... Read More She sketched a beautiful fountain cake. The day of our wedding... I hadn't seen the cake yet. We walked into the room after saying our vows, only to find the cake we designed wasn't completely done. It was very dull looking and the flowers and greenery that she was supposed to use wasn't present. When one of the staff members called the vendor to find out where it was at.. they stated something along the lines.. that it wasn't included in our design! This was never told to us during our meeting with her. We had a copy of her design and notes. If she was under the assumption that we were getting the roses, why didn't she call and follow up with us on where the flowers were to put on the cake? She also said that she would call us the week of the wedding to verify everything and she never called! My mother-in-law, mother, husband and I all heard her clearly say that roses were the flowers that were included in our design.. because I initially wanted to go with orchids(they weren't included in our design). She initially said that she would only need us to pick up the greenery.. then later stated that she would just pick it up while she was getting the roses and not to worry about it. When I told the venue about it after the wedding and honeymoon, I attached a copy of the sketch and notes. We were all misled and spent a lot of money on our package. I can't believe that a few roses and some greenery were never included in our package. Money wasn't an option.. we would have paid, if told to do so! I never got a phone call or an apology from this vendor either. Just a $50 credit offered from the venue. I didn't even take the money. She messed up my one and only wedding cake! I wanted an apology. Atleast the staff working the night of the wedding was able to use the bouquets volunteered from my bridesmaids/maid of honor to finish decorating the cake:) If you decide to use this vendor.. please make sure you get everything she says in writing. Every single detail! I'm atleast going to give 3 stars, because the cake flavors were atleast right, and she did do a good job on the border work. I should have went with my gut instinct during the design appointment and should have walked out. They would have credited my package for the cake and ley us bring in our own vendor! Hope this helps.. Happy wedding planning!

I LOVE GRACE!

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Courtney R

Grace is freakin' AWESOME! And her work is AMAZING! She has DELICIOUS flavors of cakes and frostings! She was so friendly, so helpful, so willing to go above and beyond...and holy crap I LOVED OUR CAKE!!!!!!!!! Graceful Cakes is amazing!

Best Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 3/25/2012 Jenna B

We went with Graceful Cake Creations initially because it was included in our venue package, but I cannot say enough good things about this place. The owner Grace is very sweet and she truly cared about making us the perfect cake. The tasting was a blast. We got to try more... Read More than ten different cakes and fillings, and we got to keep the extras. We were also able to design a custom cake that was perfect for us. The cake was beautiful, but the best part was how it tasted. I got so many compliments on it, and two of my uncles, separately, told me it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. These guys are not the type to give compliments lightly, but they were right, it was amazing. I highly recommend!

Tastes Great

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Brandi R

Taste was great and so was service but I was sad to see a design on the middle layer was missing :(

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Rebekah G

Our cake from Graceful Cake Creations was beautiful and delicious! We're still getting compliments on it. Grace was wonderful to work with. I really didn't care whether we had a cake or not when we first walked into our initial meeting with Grace, but by the end of it I had a... Read More solid idea of what I wanted and was really excited about it! She was very helpful with ideas and flexible about making changes. Grace also offers a wide variety of different flavors, and she brings the unusual ones to the tasting, which none of the other cake places we tried did. We went with cookies and cream, pina colada, and orange creamsicle, because just plain chocolate and vanilla seemed boring. She even made a Butterfinger flavored cake for the groom's cake because Shaun loves peanut butter. :-) I strongly recommend Graceful Cake Creations!

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 1/26/2011 Heather D

Our wedding cake was perfect! It looked even better than we hoped. Not only did it look amazing, but it was moist and delicious as well. (We highly recommend the pink champagne flavor!) Grace was so nice to work with and her love for what she does is definitely reflected in her... Read More work.

beautiful but dry

Reviewed on 1/08/2011 april o

I liked Grace's enthusiasm and her work, at the tasting, was very enticing, so we booked her. She was professional in all her dealings. The presentation of the cupcakes was great and she did a very beautiful job in the personalization we asked for. The unfortunate thing was... Read More that the cupcakes for the reception were a bit too dry, and the frosting was not as plentiful as I had expected. I wrote her to tell her about this afterwards and got no response. If she would have responded and maybe apologized, I would've given her a 4 star, at least for effort.. maybe it was just a bad batch? I'm not sure, but for now I wasn't 4-star satisfied

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/08/2010 Julia M

My wedding cake was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL . I was very pleased with grace and her service. The cake not only look great but tasted great as well . Each tier was a different flavor and tier had a different design. I loved it as well as our guests .

Awesome

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Maggie T

This cake vendor was awesome. All the cakes tasted great and she did exactly what we wanted. She delivered and set up the cake beautifully. Absolutely nothing went wrong with them. Every time we called for something she was always available to talk. Not to mention the pricing on... Read More the cakes were very reasonable.

Review for Graceful Cake Creations, Inc.

Reviewed on 11/21/2008 Angel S

Grace was so flexible. We went to her with an obscure cake in mind and she said 'I can do it' and she did...and it was amazing. She made us the most beautiful pillow cake ever!