New England based wedding and corporate planner

From a winter wedding to a stunning waterfront ceremony, to an old world fete in a grand vineyard...absolute graciousness, warmth and elegance will make your event a once in a lifetime affair. Simply stated, your vision, your style, our help with design and management.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

10 State Street , Newburyport, MA (617) 312-3721

Like working with close friends

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Sylvia H

Planning my wedding with Gracious Events Management felt like planning my wedding with close friends. From my first call with Jen Hansen, I knew we were a great match. They were there every step of the way to help me navigate the process, negotiate with vendors and to bring the... Read More vision of our wedding to life. On our wedding day they made sure that everything was going smoothly, so I was able to enjoy the moment and not worry about a thing. I highly recommend GEM!

Great Value

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Michelle S

I wasn't going to get a wedding planner; however my florist had recommended it since I had so many details and moving parts. I am so happy I hired Tania and Jen. They were excellent and even helped when I had my "bride moment." They were well worth the money.

Jennifer Hansen

Over her 18 years in event management, Jennifer has learned to take a simple grain of an idea and turn it into a totally unique and unexpected event. She believes in a very basic business philosophy—that a little bit of kindness can go a long way—and has earned a reputation among clients and vendors for being warm and down-to-earth. And she’s the consummate professional. Before founding Gracious Events, Jennifer held top event planning positions at the Boston Harbor Hotel and private equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners. Though based near Boston, her events have taken her as far afield as Japan.