Graddy Photography

Serving All Of Minnesota

Award-Winning Wedding Photography

Graddy Photography combines technical expertise, luminary vision, and a philanthropic approach to each couple's unique wedding. Graddy's sharp eye for capturing raw candid emotion combined with a high fashion and artistic style is wedding photojournalism with an edge at its very best.

Classic, Documentary

Online Proofing, Digital Files

Minneapolis, MN
Serving All Of Minnesota

SO Happy!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Sarah B

We were fortunate enough to be able to work with Justin and Chrissy on for our May 2013 wedding and could not have been happier! Photography was really important to my husband and me, so after doing extensive research, Graddy was the first vendor we booked a year-and-a-half... Read More before our wedding. Anytime after that we had any questions, a response was received the same day an email was sent. Chrissy did a great job of staying in touch with us and reaching out to see if we needed anything, as well. Working with Justin for our engagement pictures was just a preview of how smoothly our wedding day would go. He was so professional and fun and knew exactly what he was doing. And when my husband and I looked at our gallery all we kept saying was "Wow, wow, WOW!" We are absolutely thrilled with each and every image and special moment Justin was able to capture. We are so thankful that we were able to work with Graddy; Justin and Chrissy are both amazing at what they do! It was so wonderful to be able to enjoy our day and not to worry for a second wondering if we were getting good shots. We knew we were in good hands!

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Lauren O

My husband and I cannot express enough how much we love our wedding photos! I met Justin almost 2 years ago while I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding. Before I was even engaged I knew that I wanted to have Justin take my wedding photographs. I'm never the one to... Read More feel at ease in front of the camera and neither is my husband. Justin and Chris made us both feel so comfortable and natural with each other. The pictures he took show all of our real emotions. The day of my wedding I felt like I was just hanging out with my husband and my closest friends. One of the biggest things that struck me was how Justin and Chris got the most beautiful pictures and we hardly remember seeing them that night after the formal pictures. They were so professional; and at the same time we honestly felt like we knew them for a long time. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures and can't stop looking at them! If you want professionalism and the most beautiful pictures, you won't go anywhere else!

Impressive work!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Princessita O

Graddy photography was the best investment that we made for our wedding. From the very first e-mail Chrissy impressed us with her quick replies back to our questions. We never waited more than one day for a response. For the day of Chrissy put together a timeline for us, which... Read More would have been very difficult for me to do. Her efficiency made our day flow very easily and stress free. On the day of we had both Justin and Chrissy as our photographers. They did such a great job blending into the crowd that we didn't know where they were most of the time! They both took great shots of my husband and I that captured our personalities and emotions. Looking at the pictures brings back such good memories of our special day! Not only did they capture details from our wedding, they captured moments that we didn't see such as our flower girl getting her hair stuck in a tree! Throughout the whole process Justin and Chrissy were very honest with us. They gave us their professional opinion on all the questions that we had, without making us feel pressured to do anything that we couldn't afford.  Our images turned out amazing and we couldn't be happier about the whole experience. We cannot say enough great things about Justin and Chrissy and the pictures they took. They are an exceptional couple to work with and we will be proud to look at our images many many years from now!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Justin & Chrissy Graddy are absolutely THE BEST! I knew years before I was even engaged that I wanted them to take my wedding photos when I had seen their work. It rained on my wedding day, so I was pretty bummed in the morning - but Justin came and made the day perfect. He... Read More captured every moment! For photos my wedding party & I were under umbrellas or awnings and he was in the rain, sometimes even laying on the wet ground to get the best angle - ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! And Chrissy was the best wedding vendor to communicate with, I had many questions along the way and she was always quick to respond, regardless of the day or time and she was always happy to answer any question I had (no matter what it was). She really made me feel relaxed planning my wedding and they took care of everything. They are very professional and to top it off, are extremely talented. If I did my wedding over again, I know Chrissy & Justin would be again the first thing I would book - they definitely deserve every award they have been given, because they are absolutely the best in the industry. Thank you Chrissy & Justin for giving us photos to remember our special day for years to come!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Karly W

My husband and I truly enjoyed our experience with Graddy Photography! They were quick to respond to emails, reliable, and wonderful to work with. The photos speak for themselves -- Justin couldn't have done a better job capturing our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jennifer M

My husband and I worked with Graddy Photography for our September 26, 2015 wedding. BEST PICTURES EVER! I had previously had the pleasure of working with Justin and Chrissy for my senior pictures many years back and knew that I ABSOLUTELY HAD to use them again when I got... Read More married. They were the only vendor I was set on having and it was for good reason. They were the first vendor we booked even though we didn't have a venue yet, we just couldn't risk not having them capture our day. I would have planned my whole wedding around them if I had to- Justin is that incredible. Simply put they are an amazing team and their work is incredible. Our pictures are gorgeous and I keep getting amazing comments on how fabulous they are. Chrissy is always quick to respond to questions and gives so many options to fit your budget. She makes the whole process easy. Justin is so talented and deserves every amount of recognition he gets. He seemlessly blended in with everyone at the wedding and helped keep everything on schedule the whole day. He has an amazing eye for capturing truly unique and beautiful photos and we are so lucky to have worked with him. If there is one thing you have to have for your wedding it's Justin and Chrissy!

5 out of 5

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Danielle W

Justin and Chrissy Graddy were a delight to work with and we're so glad we chose Graddy Photography for our photographer. They responded to emails in a timely fashion, had a day of timeline ready to go after I told them how many hours of photography we wanted, and Justin knew... Read More our venue like the back of his hands so when it came to taking group photos it went so smoothly. We LOVE our photos and are very impressed with them all, especially the night shots!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

We are beyond satisfied with our wedding photos. Not only did Justin take the time to capture moments that were important to us but he used his creativity to make them OUTSTANDING! Best farm photos EVER! His wife Chrissy was always willing to answer my questions and was... Read More extremely responsive. They are the best team, and I can't imagine our day without them. You're a fool if you don't hire them.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Amanda M

Graddy was a very professional while being easy going vendor to work with. With all the stress of everything we had to coordinate it was nice having someone that would work with you as and when we could. We just love the pictures and feel Justin was really able to capture what... Read More we were looking for on our special day. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Justin is an exceptional and talented photographer. We were really looking for a photo journalistic style to capture those natural, organic and often quiet moments at events. Justin did just that. The images are breathtaking. We also appreciated Justin's ability to get big... Read More family photos quickly. It made the day move so smoothly. Also, amidst a hectic day, Justin's calm demeanor and ease made everything so fun and effortless. From communication to creative execution everything really was perfect. We were so appreciative of suggestions for creative shots (which turned out fantastic). All in all is was a flawless experience and we highly recommend Graddy Photography.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

The photos that Justin took were fabulous! I couldn't have imagined them being as beautiful as they were. He didn't miss a moment and captured ones that I didn't even know happened. He and his wife Chrissy were a joy to work with. It made our day even that much more... Read More special.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 kelly l

Beyond happy with how our wedding photographs turned out. Justin is a true professional and was able to capture so many special moments from our day.

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Margaret P

When reading countless wedding blogs prior to our wedding, it seemed the main regret of past brides was not investing more or focusing more on photography. You spend so much time planning one day, it makes sense that you'd want fantastic pictures to remember it by. We chose... Read More Graddy Photography based on their past photos and phenomenal reviews - and they were phenomenal! We have absolutely loved looking through our wedding photos, and are so excited to get our wedding album. Countless people have told us how amazing our wedding pictures are, based just on the preview put up on facebook by the Graddy Photography page. We decided to hire both Justin and Chrissy for the entire day, which was great. We were able to get multiple angles, it made it easier to do multiple locations, quicker set up for church formals and posed pictures, etc. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Rachel S

Graddy Photography is the best! They are very detail-oriented and they won't miss a thing at your wedding. Some of the moments they capture will just bring you to tears! I am so happy to have these treasured memories for years to come. Thanks Justin and Chrissy!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Patty D

My wedding photography experience with Chrissy and Justin of Graddy Photography was outstanding from start to finish. Chrissy was exceptionally prompt, friendly, professional, and detailed in her wedding day preparation emails to me. When I met Justin on my wedding day, he was... Read More also friendly, professional, and immediately put my husband and me at ease. My friends refer to Justin as the "stealth ninja photographer" because most of the time you couldn't see him on the wedding day, but he somehow managed to snap perfectly timed pictures from just the right angles. Our photos turned out beautifully and my husband and I couldn't be happier. The photos truly capture the joy and happiness of our wedding day. Getting our photos taken never seemed awkward, forced, or intrusive; on the contrary, the experience was fun, natural, and spontaneous. I would highly recommend Graddy Photography to all of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Annamarie N

I cannot speak highly enough of Justin and Chrissy and the amazing job they did with our wedding. Every aspect of the process went smoothly - which is exactly what every bride wants to happen! From the initial meetings talking about the "game plan," to the actual day of,... Read More Justin and Chrissy were so accommodating and really took to heart what was most important to my now husband and me. They were there to make our day what we wanted it to be. And to top it off, the pictures are absolutely stunning! One of my favorite things was that Justin made sure to make the most of our time together: if he could get the best, more glamorous shot in one location, he didn't waist our time moving to another spot, which in the long run made it possible to do a ton amazing photos with different combinations of people. I felt like a princess, and my now husband had a great time working with Justin! Thank you thank you for giving us amazingly beautiful pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime :)

Reviewed on 5/09/2015 Samira A

We were excited that we were able to book Graddy Photography for our March 2015 wedding, and the pictures turned out even more stunning than we had imagined. Justin and Chrissy were both very easy to work with throughout the process. On the day of the wedding, Justin knew the... Read More venue well and was incredibly efficient. He managed to capture every detail and emotion of the day. We are so thrilled to have such beautiful memories of our wedding day and we highly recommend Graddy Photography!

Great choice!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014

Justin and Chrissy were amazing to work with. They were professional, personable, and quickly edited our photos as we were so eager to see them. We LOVED our photos from both our engagement and wedding, and we would highly recommend Graddy Photography to any future couples!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Katie D

Justin and Chrissy were awesome to work with! Chrissy is extremely prompt with all communication and was very helpful throughout the entire wedding process. Justin is not only extremely talented, but personable and will make you feel right at home during your photo shoots.... Read More Chrissy and Justin make a great duo! Not only were we extremely pleased with our wedding pictures, my husband and I have received a great deal of compliments from family and friends. I promise, you will not regret booking with Graddy Photography!

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

We really enjoyed working with Justin at Graddy Photography for our wedding. The photos turned out just amazing. He has such a talent for capturing everyone at the perfect moment. We also appreciated that whenever we had a question Chrissy was quick to respond. We would... Read More highly recommend them! If we ever need photos taken in the future, we will be going to them.

Book Justin ASAP

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Stacy H

you won't regret booking with Graddy Photography. Justin and his Wife Crissy are both AMAZING to work with. I have zero complaints (Which is rare for me lol)!

Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Erin J

I'm very happy we chose Graddy Photography. Justin captured every detail of our wedding and we could not be happier with how the photos turned out. I would definitely recommend spending the money on a great photographer!

Graddy Photography

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 David L

Justin was very efficient in his work. He had a good balance between directing us in positions, poses etc, but also let us be ourselves. At times, we forgot he was there. We are impressed and would recommend him to anyone who can afford it. We know the price we paid was on the... Read More higher end, but worth it and in years to come, it will be priceless!

July 12th MN wedding-wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 LaVonne L

My husband and I booked with Justin & Chrissy just 2 months after we got engaged. We met with Justin and he made us feel laid back and as though we were long friends! Our engagement photos were amazing-we still get tons of compliments from family & friends. We got married in... Read More July, and of course like every other weekend it did rain...the one thing that really made me nervous! Justin was laid back and reassured us that there was a lot of great photos and that we would have plenty! My only regret is not taking a few more once the sun came out on our patio area of the reception-mainly because we were just more laid back at that time :) Overall, we received our photos and they were as Justin said, a lot of great photos! We would recommend Graddy to anyone! Chrissy was a absolute doll and helped answer questions quickly too, no matter how many I had! We are so glad we chose Graddy to capture our big day. Hopefully we will see them in the future for family photos!

Incredible wedding photographer

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Hannah S

Absolutely outstanding, that's the best way to describe Graddy Photography! We had the most amazing experience using them for our wedding. Both Justin and Chrissy could not be nicer, they are quick to respond and very professional. Our pictures from our engagement shoot and... Read More wedding are gorgeous, Justin truly captured memories and moments that we will cherish for a lifetime. My husband and I both agree that this was the best investment we made for our wedding, we were thrilled with our results and will recommend them to anyone getting married!