Graddy Photography

Serving All Of Minnesota

Award-Winning Wedding Photography

Graddy Photography combines technical expertise, luminary vision, and a philanthropic approach to each couple's unique wedding. Graddy's sharp eye for capturing raw candid emotion combined with a high fashion and artistic style is wedding photojournalism with an edge at its very best.

Classic, Documentary

Online Proofing, Digital Files

Minneapolis, MN
Serving All Of Minnesota

SO Happy!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Sarah B

We were fortunate enough to be able to work with Justin and Chrissy on for our May 2013 wedding and could not have been happier! Photography was really important to my husband and me, so after doing extensive research, Graddy was the first vendor we booked a year-and-a-half... Read More before our wedding. Anytime after that we had any questions, a response was received the same day an email was sent. Chrissy did a great job of staying in touch with us and reaching out to see if we needed anything, as well. Working with Justin for our engagement pictures was just a preview of how smoothly our wedding day would go. He was so professional and fun and knew exactly what he was doing. And when my husband and I looked at our gallery all we kept saying was "Wow, wow, WOW!" We are absolutely thrilled with each and every image and special moment Justin was able to capture. We are so thankful that we were able to work with Graddy; Justin and Chrissy are both amazing at what they do! It was so wonderful to be able to enjoy our day and not to worry for a second wondering if we were getting good shots. We knew we were in good hands!

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Lauren O

My husband and I cannot express enough how much we love our wedding photos! I met Justin almost 2 years ago while I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding. Before I was even engaged I knew that I wanted to have Justin take my wedding photographs. I'm never the one to... Read More feel at ease in front of the camera and neither is my husband. Justin and Chris made us both feel so comfortable and natural with each other. The pictures he took show all of our real emotions. The day of my wedding I felt like I was just hanging out with my husband and my closest friends. One of the biggest things that struck me was how Justin and Chris got the most beautiful pictures and we hardly remember seeing them that night after the formal pictures. They were so professional; and at the same time we honestly felt like we knew them for a long time. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures and can't stop looking at them! If you want professionalism and the most beautiful pictures, you won't go anywhere else!

Impressive work!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Princessita O

Graddy photography was the best investment that we made for our wedding. From the very first e-mail Chrissy impressed us with her quick replies back to our questions. We never waited more than one day for a response. For the day of Chrissy put together a timeline for us, which... Read More would have been very difficult for me to do. Her efficiency made our day flow very easily and stress free. On the day of we had both Justin and Chrissy as our photographers. They did such a great job blending into the crowd that we didn't know where they were most of the time! They both took great shots of my husband and I that captured our personalities and emotions. Looking at the pictures brings back such good memories of our special day! Not only did they capture details from our wedding, they captured moments that we didn't see such as our flower girl getting her hair stuck in a tree! Throughout the whole process Justin and Chrissy were very honest with us. They gave us their professional opinion on all the questions that we had, without making us feel pressured to do anything that we couldn't afford.  Our images turned out amazing and we couldn't be happier about the whole experience. We cannot say enough great things about Justin and Chrissy and the pictures they took. They are an exceptional couple to work with and we will be proud to look at our images many many years from now!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

We are beyond satisfied with our wedding photos. Not only did Justin take the time to capture moments that were important to us but he used his creativity to make them OUTSTANDING! Best farm photos EVER! His wife Chrissy was always willing to answer my questions and was... Read More extremely responsive. They are the best team, and I can't imagine our day without them. You're a fool if you don't hire them.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Amanda M

Graddy was a very professional while being easy going vendor to work with. With all the stress of everything we had to coordinate it was nice having someone that would work with you as and when we could. We just love the pictures and feel Justin was really able to capture what... Read More we were looking for on our special day. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Justin is an exceptional and talented photographer. We were really looking for a photo journalistic style to capture those natural, organic and often quiet moments at events. Justin did just that. The images are breathtaking. We also appreciated Justin's ability to get big... Read More family photos quickly. It made the day move so smoothly. Also, amidst a hectic day, Justin's calm demeanor and ease made everything so fun and effortless. From communication to creative execution everything really was perfect. We were so appreciative of suggestions for creative shots (which turned out fantastic). All in all is was a flawless experience and we highly recommend Graddy Photography.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

The photos that Justin took were fabulous! I couldn't have imagined them being as beautiful as they were. He didn't miss a moment and captured ones that I didn't even know happened. He and his wife Chrissy were a joy to work with. It made our day even that much more... Read More special.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 kelly l

Beyond happy with how our wedding photographs turned out. Justin is a true professional and was able to capture so many special moments from our day.

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Margaret P

When reading countless wedding blogs prior to our wedding, it seemed the main regret of past brides was not investing more or focusing more on photography. You spend so much time planning one day, it makes sense that you'd want fantastic pictures to remember it by. We chose... Read More Graddy Photography based on their past photos and phenomenal reviews - and they were phenomenal! We have absolutely loved looking through our wedding photos, and are so excited to get our wedding album. Countless people have told us how amazing our wedding pictures are, based just on the preview put up on facebook by the Graddy Photography page. We decided to hire both Justin and Chrissy for the entire day, which was great. We were able to get multiple angles, it made it easier to do multiple locations, quicker set up for church formals and posed pictures, etc. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Rachel S

Graddy Photography is the best! They are very detail-oriented and they won't miss a thing at your wedding. Some of the moments they capture will just bring you to tears! I am so happy to have these treasured memories for years to come. Thanks Justin and Chrissy!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Patty D

My wedding photography experience with Chrissy and Justin of Graddy Photography was outstanding from start to finish. Chrissy was exceptionally prompt, friendly, professional, and detailed in her wedding day preparation emails to me. When I met Justin on my wedding day, he was... Read More also friendly, professional, and immediately put my husband and me at ease. My friends refer to Justin as the "stealth ninja photographer" because most of the time you couldn't see him on the wedding day, but he somehow managed to snap perfectly timed pictures from just the right angles. Our photos turned out beautifully and my husband and I couldn't be happier. The photos truly capture the joy and happiness of our wedding day. Getting our photos taken never seemed awkward, forced, or intrusive; on the contrary, the experience was fun, natural, and spontaneous. I would highly recommend Graddy Photography to all of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Annamarie N

I cannot speak highly enough of Justin and Chrissy and the amazing job they did with our wedding. Every aspect of the process went smoothly - which is exactly what every bride wants to happen! From the initial meetings talking about the "game plan," to the actual day of,... Read More Justin and Chrissy were so accommodating and really took to heart what was most important to my now husband and me. They were there to make our day what we wanted it to be. And to top it off, the pictures are absolutely stunning! One of my favorite things was that Justin made sure to make the most of our time together: if he could get the best, more glamorous shot in one location, he didn't waist our time moving to another spot, which in the long run made it possible to do a ton amazing photos with different combinations of people. I felt like a princess, and my now husband had a great time working with Justin! Thank you thank you for giving us amazingly beautiful pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime :)

Reviewed on 5/09/2015 Samira A

We were excited that we were able to book Graddy Photography for our March 2015 wedding, and the pictures turned out even more stunning than we had imagined. Justin and Chrissy were both very easy to work with throughout the process. On the day of the wedding, Justin knew the... Read More venue well and was incredibly efficient. He managed to capture every detail and emotion of the day. We are so thrilled to have such beautiful memories of our wedding day and we highly recommend Graddy Photography!

Great choice!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014

Justin and Chrissy were amazing to work with. They were professional, personable, and quickly edited our photos as we were so eager to see them. We LOVED our photos from both our engagement and wedding, and we would highly recommend Graddy Photography to any future couples!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Katie D

Justin and Chrissy were awesome to work with! Chrissy is extremely prompt with all communication and was very helpful throughout the entire wedding process. Justin is not only extremely talented, but personable and will make you feel right at home during your photo shoots.... Read More Chrissy and Justin make a great duo! Not only were we extremely pleased with our wedding pictures, my husband and I have received a great deal of compliments from family and friends. I promise, you will not regret booking with Graddy Photography!

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

We really enjoyed working with Justin at Graddy Photography for our wedding. The photos turned out just amazing. He has such a talent for capturing everyone at the perfect moment. We also appreciated that whenever we had a question Chrissy was quick to respond. We would... Read More highly recommend them! If we ever need photos taken in the future, we will be going to them.

Book Justin ASAP

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Stacy H

you won't regret booking with Graddy Photography. Justin and his Wife Crissy are both AMAZING to work with. I have zero complaints (Which is rare for me lol)!

Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Erin J

I'm very happy we chose Graddy Photography. Justin captured every detail of our wedding and we could not be happier with how the photos turned out. I would definitely recommend spending the money on a great photographer!

Graddy Photography

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 David L

Justin was very efficient in his work. He had a good balance between directing us in positions, poses etc, but also let us be ourselves. At times, we forgot he was there. We are impressed and would recommend him to anyone who can afford it. We know the price we paid was on the... Read More higher end, but worth it and in years to come, it will be priceless!

July 12th MN wedding-wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 LaVonne L

My husband and I booked with Justin & Chrissy just 2 months after we got engaged. We met with Justin and he made us feel laid back and as though we were long friends! Our engagement photos were amazing-we still get tons of compliments from family & friends. We got married in... Read More July, and of course like every other weekend it did rain...the one thing that really made me nervous! Justin was laid back and reassured us that there was a lot of great photos and that we would have plenty! My only regret is not taking a few more once the sun came out on our patio area of the reception-mainly because we were just more laid back at that time :) Overall, we received our photos and they were as Justin said, a lot of great photos! We would recommend Graddy to anyone! Chrissy was a absolute doll and helped answer questions quickly too, no matter how many I had! We are so glad we chose Graddy to capture our big day. Hopefully we will see them in the future for family photos!

Incredible wedding photographer

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Hannah S

Absolutely outstanding, that's the best way to describe Graddy Photography! We had the most amazing experience using them for our wedding. Both Justin and Chrissy could not be nicer, they are quick to respond and very professional. Our pictures from our engagement shoot and... Read More wedding are gorgeous, Justin truly captured memories and moments that we will cherish for a lifetime. My husband and I both agree that this was the best investment we made for our wedding, we were thrilled with our results and will recommend them to anyone getting married!

The best!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Courtney J

We are amazed at how many details and great candid shots Justin captured! Everything turned out better then we could have imagined! The photos perfectly retell your wedding day story! Chrissy and Justin truly care about every client they meet and have the opportunity to work... Read More with! They are THE BEST wedding vendor we had the chance to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! Chrissy responds to all questions as soon as she can and helps guide the timeline of the whole wedding day perfectly and with Justin's amazing talents behind the camera we never once needed to question the quality of his work - we just knew everything would turn out amazing! :) If you are looking for a photographer to capture the best wedding photos I highly reccomend choosing Graddy Photography - truly happy we choose them!

The best there is!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Kinsey B

We are SO happy we went with Graddy Photography for our wedding! We knew we wanted to invest in a great photographer for our wedding, and we are so thankful we did! From the very beginning Chrissy was prompt in replying to emails, and gave us great advice about timelines and... Read More other questions along the way. The photos Justin took on our wedding day turned out even better than we imagined- we were absolutely blown away! He is so good at what he does that we hardly knew he was there, yet looking at our photos he captured every single moment of our day. We are so thankful to have such breathtaking photos to look back on to remember the best day of our lives. I recommend Graddy Photography to anyone and everyone!! They truly are the best!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Mary P

Justin and Chrissy were amazing to work with! Chrissy was prompt with returning emails from our first inquiry to our final wedding pictures. She took the time to explain the benefits and cost breakdown of their wedding packages, along setting up the wedding day schedule. Justin... Read More was an awesome photographer! He braved negative 30 degree weather to do outside engagement pictures and 90 degrees for the wedding ~ and all the pictures turned out amazing! Additionally, Justin took great pictures during our wedding and reception without getting in the way or disturbing the festivities! Overall, they were great to work with and we highly recommend them!

Amazing Photos!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Kristen B

Justin and Chrissy do a phenomenal job, and was SO worth the investment. Not only are the photos beyond incredible, but they do an amazing job throughout your whole wedding planning process. That was very important to me, as with so many vendor details to keep track of, they... Read More were so organized and made the pre-planning work so simple. They were excited for us and truly invested in us as a couple. We didn't just feel like one of many weddings they were shooting. It was not only fun to work with them, but they are professional and passionate about what they do. Chrissy really helps set up the details and gives their professional advice to make the days photos run smoothly so you can just enjoy the day. The day of the wedding was perfect. He knows exactly what shots to take, has unique and different ideas, and is efficient so you don't feel like your day is dominated with taking photos all day. I was so thrilled with all he was able to capture..everything from the emotional moments, to the intimate family moments, to the small details of the wedding decor...he captured it all perfectly. Thank you Justin & Chrissy for photographing our day! You captured the moments perfectly...and we will love looking at these photos and re-living the day for years to come!!

TO Graddy Photography