Gramercy Arts Ensemble

All New Jersey, New York Metro, Pa

Beautiful music for memorable moments.

A dynamic trio -- flute, violin, and cello -- performs classical, religious, popular, Broadway, and dance music for weddings, cocktail hours, receptions, and corporate events. Specializing in Catholic Mass, Jewish ceremonies, and diversity. Vocalist available, amplified, insured, travel Tri-state. On November 1, the Gramercy Arts Ensemble was seen and heard on national television, Bravo station, performing the Lauren Manzo wedding ceremony music on Manzo'd with Children, the spin-off of Housewives of New Jersey. Lauren's wedding has been referred to as: The TV Wedding of the Year.

All New Jersey, New York Metro, Pa (732) 536-8531

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

Floralie, Judy and Amy, We just couldn't let another minute go by without reaching out to you. We were absolutely blown away and thrilled with all of you..... We had a dream of a fairytale wedding and your beautiful music made our evening absolutely perfect. It was... Read More beyond our expectations. Thank you so very much for completing our perfect day. Words can never express how much we and our guests enjoyed you all. The trio and David have been quite talked about since that evening!!!! You all have certainly left an imprint in our hearts. Xoxox Michelle & Scott

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Gramercy Arts Ensemble recently performed at my daughters catholic wedding ceremony and we were more then pleased with the beautiful music and professionalism of Judy, Amy and Floralie. My guests were blown away by how talented they were and that they almost stole the show from... Read More the bride and groom. The vocalist David S. sounded just like Josh Grobin! I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants something very special and beautiful for their big day.

Wide repertoire of classical and contemporary music!

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Tiffany L

Floralie, Judy, and Amy were a pleasure to work with. The group performed recently at my outdoor wedding ceremony. They are an extremely talented group who can play classical as well as string and flute renditions of contemporary pieces, from Beatles, to showtunes, to top 40... Read More hits. I sent them sheet music for a recent contemporary piece and they adapted the music perfectly for the wedding prelude. They were very responsive and have years of experience, so they provided great advice for pieces that would work at various stages of the ceremony. I wanted to include classical, traditional wedding pieces as well as some showtunes, and the group put together a great musical program that included both! I would highly recommend this group for any wedding or formal event!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sandi G

Everyone loved the Ensemble! They were perfect at our ceremony and were able to help us figure out what we wanted when we weren't sure. We didn't know at first if a classically-trained ensemble would be the right fit for our quirky modern wedding, but they were very flexible and... Read More were absolutely the perfect choice.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Kristen P

I initially booked the ensemble to play at our cocktail hour and then called them two days before our wedding and asked them to also play at our ceremony, and let me tell you, it was the best decision I could have made. The music gave me chills as my beautiful wife walked down... Read More the aisle. I cried, and I still get choked up thinking about that moment. For me it was the best part of the whole day. Forget the organ - Gramercy Arts Ensemble is the way to go. We received several compliments on the music at the ceremony. Very pleasant people to work with. They had no problem accommodating my wife and I  when asked to also play at our ceremony last minute. I highly recommend this group. Thank you again!  - Phil

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Kimberly L

My husband and I had the pleasure of having the Gramercy Arts Ensemble perform at our wedding ceremony. They created such a beautiful and elegant atmosphere and we could not be happier with how our ceremony turned out. The women were an absolute pleasure to work with. They... Read More really set the tone for what was an amazing night. I highly recommend the Gramercy Arts Ensemble to any couple currently planning their special day.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Aaron P

We were so pleased with our decision to have the Gramercy Arts Ensemble perform the music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The music sounded absolutely beautiful during the ceremony and we enjoyed hearing a variety of songs during the cocktail hour. The group was a... Read More pleasure to work with and I appreciated their professionalism. They were readily available to answer any questions we had and were willing to perform any of our requests. Much thanks to the Gramercy Arts Ensemble for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Rehearsal Dinner Music

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Megan V

Gramercy Arts Ensemble was the perfect addition to our perfect rehearsal dinner. They added ambiance to the evening without being intrusive. Highly recommended for anyone looking to make their event a little more special.

Great musicians!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

This ensemble played expertly and they were extremely helpful in the planning of the music for our outdoor wedding. I requested a song that they had never played before, and it was no problem. Floralee just found the music, arranged it and they played it beautifully. I would... Read More highly recommend them for any wedding or special occasion. I'm sorry about not including details about the pricing. I can't remember the exact charge, but they were extremely reasonable compared to other ensembles.

Great for Wedding Ceremony!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Rachel M

I used Gramercy Arts Ensemble for my wedding ceremony in June 2015. We had an outdoor ceremony and they complimented my "look" perfectly! We don't live close by, so we were unable to meet in person but communication was easy and stress free! I chose songs that they already knew,... Read More but they would have learned anything, if it's what I wanted. The weather was questionable and they were patient with me to make a decision if I was going to change the ceremony indoors, since their instruments could not get wet. Well the weather held out and I even bought them a tent just in case!! They played truely amazing and "wowed" my guests. I would recommend them to anyone looking for something special for a wedding ceremony, cocktail hour or anything!!

Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Laura C

The Gramercy Arts Ensemble was the perfect addition to our ceremony, it made our wedding truly magical! They were extremely accommodating and very pleasant to work with. The music was the most beautiful ceremony music I have ever heard. I highly recommend The Gramercy Arts... Read More Ensemble!

Claudia and Donna's Wedding 12/13/14

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Claudia C

We decided to have the Bishop of our Church marry us at the venue where we had our reception because it was so beautiful and it would be so convenient for our guests. However, we still wanted the feel of a church wedding, music, walking down the aisle, Sophisticated, Classy,... Read More Spiritual and Magical all rolled into one. The Grammercy Arts Ensemble gave us exactly that! Their beautiful music echoed through the room as our guests were being seated. The trio was dressed for the occasion in formal attire and looked lovely. When the Bridal Party began walking down the isle you could see the happy tears and big smiles on all the guests faces. The music from Grammercy Arts made our ceremony beautiful and so moving. We had so many compliments on our ceremony and I attribute a lot of that to The Grammercy Arts Ensemble. They were easy to work with and each one was so sweet. After the ceremony was over they quietly moved over to our Cocktail Hour Room next door and began getting everyone into Party Mode! A whole different feeling. Again, so perfect and so many more compliments. I highly recommend them to anyone planning a special occasion or holiday event. You will be proud to have them and your guests will love them. I can't wait to have another occasion so that we can use them again. I had the Violin, Cello and the Flute. A perfect classy combo. For our wedding reception we had a DJ, also excellent with an amazing personality. You will be well taken care of by them.i was a very Proud Bride! When you put yourself in the hands of those you can rely on....all your worries disappear and you get to enjoy your big day!! Congrats from Claudia & Donna!! Email me anytime. I'd be happy to to help you!! ❤️

They put a song in our hearts and a spring in our steps!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Susan D

Floralie, Amy and Judy are delightful women all the way around! In planning (from a distance) for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner it was wonderful to feel as though I was talking to my dear old friends! Because they knew the venue and it's beautiful indoor-outdoor setting... Read More and where the outlets, etc. are located, we didn't have to think of a thing after they were booked other than if there was some specific music we would like used. The Gramercy Arts Trio was very accommodating to our requests and has a repertoire that is perfect for such an event. They played beautiful background music during cocktail hour and dinner and made their mics available to us for welcoming, toasting and blessing our meal. My only regret was that we weren't able to just sit and listen because they are such professional musicians! It's wonderful that they are receptive to playing in many different formats! There's nothing like live music! The ladies performed at their best and brought their personalities along for embellishment! Our guests were tickled with the entertainment and have commented many times since the event about how delightful it was to have them there. I delight in listening to their CD and find that their music puts a song in my heart and a spring in my step! We couldn't recommend them more highly!

perfect for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

The Gramercy Arts Ensemble performed at our wedding in late June, 2015. This was a “late-in-life” wedding and we were including the families of our deceased spouses so we wanted our ceremony to be joyous but understated and in good taste. The wedding was held in a private home... Read More - both inside and outside in the gardens - not an easy space to master; the ensemble did a fine job of finding the right spot so they could be heard by all. The three women, a blond, brunette, and redhead, arrived on time chicly attired in matching black dresses with sequined tops that added just the right amount of sparkle to an afternoon event. They played a wide mix of classical, operatic, and show tunes as requested, in a manner that was never intrusive but set just the right tone of festivity and joyousness. We had requested that the musicians play 'O mio babbino caro’ by Puccini at a specific point during the ceremony and they were able to magnificently accommodate the request. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music at our wedding. The Gramercy Arts Ensemble was a major factor in our determining our wedding to have been a smashing success! It was truly special not just to the bride and groom but also to our guests, young and old alike.

Our wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Sherry R

The Gramercy Arts Ensemble added a special touch to our ceremony. The music was charming and made our wedding even more beautiful.

Daughter's Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Gramercy Arts Ensemble made my daughter's dreams come true. Floralie, Judy, and Amy took so much time to listen to my daughter's vision of her ceremony and cocktail hour. Their musical performance exuberated so much love and happiness for all of us. They are true... Read More professionals who gave us their all. I highly recommend these wonderful women. They are the best! Thank you with all my heart! Linda Geltzeiler Mother of the Bride

Gramercy Arts Trio

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Christina D

I have nothing but absolutely wonderful things to say about them. Throughout the entire planning process, they were there to help with song choices, timing, and learned very dear songs of ours so they could be incorporated into our ceremony. They were truly wonderful and are... Read More cherished part of our wedding day.

Gramercy Arts Ensemble

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Our wedding planner found this talented trio (flute/ cello and violin). They helped with the music selection which created the perfect atmosphere for the wedding ceremony and the cocktail hour. Attentive to our requests and easy to work with as we were coordinating from out... Read More of state. Our guests went out of their way to let us know how much they enjoyed their music. We highly recommend the Gramercy Arts Ensemble.

fabulous music/nicest ladies

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Trina C

My daughter was married on Oct. 24, 2014, and as a wedding gift to her and her groom, I hired the Gramercy Arts Ensemble to play at their ceremony. Amy, Judy and Floralie are an absolute delight to work with, and I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a touch of... Read More elegance and class to add to their ceremony or reception. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my daughter's wedding day such an elegant and beautiful affair! Trina Peduto Colford, Mother of the Bride

Gramercy Arts is great!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Julia S

We had the Gramercy Arts Ensemble play at our wedding and cocktail hour. The music was perfect! They had all of the younger kids at the cocktail hour dancing and having a ball!

Reliable and Friendly

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Melissa R

Floralie and Judy went the extra mile to learn songs I loved, wear clothes that matched the wedding colors, and to be extra-early so I didn't have to worry about a thing. They are both extremely friendly and eager to make your day special. I would recommend them to a friend in... Read More a heartbeat.

Top Knotch

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Mara G

Gramercy Arts Ensemble came highly recommended to me, and they truly exceeded my expectations. They took the time to go over options for the ceremony and cocktail hour music selection, and helped us formulate and execute our vision for the evening. They were able to play classic... Read More song choices for the precession and more upbeat popular music for the cocktail hour. They are so talented and delightful to work with. I would definitely recommend them. Thank you ladies!!!

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

We chose Gramercy Arts Ensemble to play at both the church and the cocktail hour at our recent wedding. They were absolutely wonderful. The music was beautiful. Our friends and family had rave reviews for weeks. The musical choices were perfect and were exactly what we... Read More wanted to make the ceremony very special. We would recommend them to couples looking for an elegant touch to their wedding.

beautiful ceremony

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Gina L

The Gramercy Arts Ensemble did a beautiful job playing at my wedding. They really added something special to our ceremony. We had a catholic ceremony, and the Gramercy Arts worked with the vocalist from our church. They sounded wonderful together. They were so easy to work with... Read More and made the whole process very easy for us. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants their wedding ceremony to sound extra special.

They added that special touch to the ceremony

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Mariajose M

The Gramercy Arts Ensemble added that special touch to the ceremony. It really made the ceremony that more special.