Simply put: They love what they do and it shows!

Professional, Polished and a Packed Dance Floor! Grand Avenue Band's high-energy performances of current popular Top 40 Hits, Standards, Motown, Rock, Pop, R&B and other crowd-pleasing favorites will keep you dancing all night long. You and your guests will remember the bands superb interactive entertainment long after the event is over!

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Pop, Rock

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Kalie G

Dance floor was packed all night, they were absolutely incredible! Honored to have them at our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

We had the band at our wedding and they were great! We had the best time! Highly recommend them

LOVE them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

This band made our wedding day SO special. The band kept everyone dancing all night and created an environment for people to let loose who I have never even seen dance before :) I can't imagine a better choice and I recommend them to anyone looking to have a really fun (but... Read More still super classy) wedding....literally everyone told me it was the best wedding they have ever been to. No one wanted to leave! Thanks GAB for making our night the best ever!!!

Best wedding band I have seen

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I attended my friend's wedding and was thoroughly impressed with the Grand Avenue Band. Both of the singers were so talented and fun! It was really great to see how much they clearly love their job. I have seen a few other wedding bands and this one was by far the best. A lot of... Read More wedding bands are really cheesy, but not this one. They play super new music, so you feel like you have a DJ there from that perspective... but with the benefits of interacting with a live band. Highly recommend them. AWESOME! I wish I had a wedding coming up that I could book them for lol :-)

Amazing Band

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Brittany B

Getting a live band for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! The dance floor was full all night long and everyone loved them!

This band rocks!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Of all the decisions we had to make for our wedding, the one that we were most concerned about was getting the music right. And the Grand Avenue Band was absolutely the best choice. They played a great mix of music and had so much energy. Our dance floor was full from the first... Read More song through the song that was playing as they began packing up the equipment at the end of the night! In addition, they were very helpful answering our questions and making sure they had everything they need for a perfect performance. I have already recommended GAB to a friend who will be getting married next year and I can't wait to see them perform again!

Loved this band!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Our wedding was at an outdoor venue and Grand Avenue Band made it work! They also did an amazing job and I received a lot of compliments throughout the night at what a great job they did. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kylie L

Grand Avenue Band was phenomenal!!!! We selected them after seeing them play 4 years ago at a friends' wedding. They had everyone out on the dance floor from the minute the party started until the last moment of the night. They can read the crowd and know how to keep things... Read More moving and people happy. Our dance floor was literally shaking with so many people dancing around! It was nice to have such a professional group in charge of the night. I trusted them to do a great job and I was NOT disappointed. Already I have had multiple requests from friends and family for their info. Your guests who "don't like live bands" will walk away asking for their number. It was the best party I have every been to, thanks to the band. In my opinion there is no better band and no better entertainment for your wedding than GAB!!

My daughters wedding

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Mary K

We chose the Grand Avenue band, never having heard them. We live in Michigan and the first two bands that we wanted were booked already, the one band recommended the Grand Avenue Band from Cleveland. So we went on that recommendation. The Grand Avenue Band made the wedding.... Read More Every single one of our guests commented either as they were leaving or in the following days that that was the best wedding they had ever been to. The dance floor was full the entire night. My parents usually complain about the music being too loud at these events, not only was that not the case, but they were up dancing the entire night. The music appealed to all age groups, they are extremely talented, very professional and I loved every song. The bride and grooms song was John Legends "All of Me", they did such a beautiful job with that song. All of our friends and family took the bands card for future use. I have two other daughters and would definitely use them again. I highly recommend them!!!!

THE BEST!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Emily M

I can't say enough good things about this band! We were a little skeptical, thinking they'd just be your typical, cheesy wedding singers but they NAILED IT! We've gotten so many compliments on the music and they kept everyone on the floor all night long! They're extremely... Read More organized and easy to work with. They MCed the event and met every request we made of them. Everything went very smoothly! We had even given them a few songs (for our first dances, etc) that weren't on their song list and they were able to play them with ease. There weren't any awkward pauses or faulty speakers- things were seamless all night. Their sound guy continually walked around the room to make sure the volume was right (not too loud, not too soft!) and the band themselves were so entertaining to watch. They would play CDs/MP3s during their breaks and we had guests begging them to get back on stage (which I'm sure was annoying but shows how fun they were! haha). Highly recommend!

Grand Avenue Band is BEST

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

Our best wedding planning decision was hiring Grand Avenue Band! They are so professional, organized and most importantly...SO GOOD! They truly made our reception a success and they know how to keep the party alive :) We received so many compliments on the band from our... Read More guests as well! People danced all night! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

This band made my daughters wedding even more perfect!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I absolutely love the Grand Avenue Band! My daughter and I found them online when planning for her wedding and got SO excited to find a band that played the classic songs and also had the newest hits. They were such a great choice. They got people dancing that I have never seen... Read More dance before. They really made my daughters wedding a night to remember and I just can't recommend them highly enough! If you want to have a fun classy wedding, book this band!!!! You won't regret it, trust me!

Great band!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I hired Grand Avenue Band for my wedding in June last year and was so impressed with their performance. I booked them without seeing them in person and was a little bit nervous, but there was NO reason to be! They were excellent and went above and beyond for us all night. They... Read More kept the crowd engaged and on the dance floor all night long. Everyone was talking about them for weeks after the wedding. Grand Avenue Band really made our night special and we would recommend them to anyone that wants a night to remember, where your guests will not want to leave. Also, I loved their song list -- it was cool to be able to have a live band but also have all the newest hits we love. We didn't have to compromise on either which was great. Thanks again Grand Avenue Band! We love you guys and are recommending you to anyone we know that is getting married!

Wonderful Band!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Jen Faierson F

The Grand Avenue Band played at our wedding and they were amazing! They kept our guests on the dance floor the whole night and had very high energy. We continue to receive compliments on how good the music and band were!

Amazing Band!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Margaret G

My daughter got married on June 7th and we hired the Grand Avenue Band for her wedding reception. They were very, very good. They kept our guests on the floor the entire night. Mary, the lead singer has a great voice and stage presence. She was the MC and kept her ann comments... Read More upbeat and fun. The band somehow know exactly what music to play at different times and were able to gauge the mood of the crowd correctly. I would recommend them to anyone planning a reception or large party...if you want your guests to have a fun filled evening of dance and music.

Great Band

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 TANJI T

We used this band for an event celebrating 75 years of being in business and they were AMAZING, they kept people on the dance floor and never let the energy go!

Awesome band

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Erin H

This band was awesome!!! They helped create a fun and memorable party! I would absolutely not hesitate to use them again! Highly recommend!

The Best Wedding Band Ever

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Tina W

The Grand Avenue band made our wedding absolutely unforgettable. I am still receiving compliments from family and friends on how wonderful they were. We had the dance floor jam-packed all night long. Highly recommend Maria

Rave Reviews

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Jennifer

A wonderful band! Professional, easy to work with, very entertaining. Everyone LOVED them!

This band is incredible

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Jenny S

Used them for our wedding and would recommend them to anyone who wants to have a great time with their friends and family!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! :-)

The band rocked

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

I went to quite a few weddings over these past few years and have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. LOVED the Grand Avenue, I think it was the most fun I had at a wedding! They kept us on the dance floor all night and played a great variety of music. Great band!!!

Love the GAB!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 TINA W

My best friend used Grand Avenue band for her wedding and she said it was the best decision she made by far. They kept all the guests dancing and it was by far the best entertainment I have seen at a wedding! Love them and would book them in a a second if I could (I live in... Read More Florida unfortunately).

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Grand Avenue Band performed at our wedding and they were AMAZING. The band was professional, high energy and fun! Guests could not stop raving about how awesome the band was. Highly recommend

Love the band

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Was a guest at a recent wedding and the band seriously rocked! I will book them for sure for mine because everyone had a great time!

Grand Avenue - best investment in fun!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

This band looks sharp and sounds fantastic. They play all kinds of music and work with you on playing favorites. Personally I like "Hips Don't Lie" and they pulled it off beautifully. People at the event remind me about how much fun they had dancing. I primarily remember... Read More that they kept the party moving, but didn't upstage me! I highly recommend the Grand Ave. band.