Grand Band Personalized Money Bands

15% OFF all orders with Discount Code: WEDDING18 . FREE ENGRAVING on all orders! The perfect gift for your groomsmen, best man, and parents. The Grand Band is an innovative and unique accessory that wraps around and holds anything you might keep in your wallet – ID, cash, credit cards, business cards and more. Born of the same practical convenience as money clips and rubber bands, the Grand Band is simply the sleekest, most stylish way to secure cash and cards during the day or evening events – anywhere wallets won’t. Crafted in gold, sterling silver, stainless steel or anodized aluminum, the Grand Band can be personalized with either engraved or raised gold letters, 13 different color bands, and can accommodate any taste, logo, artwork, budget or need.

Bridesmaid Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Groomsman Gifts, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

916 North 20th Ave., Hollywood, FL (800) 624-5448

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Director of Sales

Adam Ziefer

Hi! I'm a proud husband and father living in sunny South Florida. I married my beautiful wife in 2015 and we had our baby girl in 2017. I was born and raised in a family of jewelers. Love helping brides find the perfect gifts for their special day!