Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Grayslake, IL (847) 223-4726

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Debbie R

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! His website was so easy to use to set up all of our music and Craig accommodated all of our crazy requests, from starting songs at certain points, making edits & adjustments on the go, anything we asked for he tried to do. And the dance... Read More floor was PACKED all night and our guests begged him to keep playing at the end of the night, no one wanted to leave! He definitely knows how to fit the music to the crowd. certain

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kate G

It was a pleasure working with Craig and Eric to get everything set up for my wedding reception. Eric was a wonderful dj for the night, everyone enjoyed the variety of music and had a great time on the dance floor. Eric was very attentive and made sure my husband and I were... Read More enjoying ourselves and touched base several time throughout the evening.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Erin C

Craig is WONDERFUL. I gave him a general idea of what we were going for, and he made sure everything flowed all night long. I would highly recommend him. You have the option to set a play list (or list songs you want played). I did not do this, I just let him do his think and... Read More it worked out wonderfully!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Shannon M

Grand DJ Entertainment is the DJ you want for your wedding or any special event! I worked with Craig through the entire planning process and he was wonderful and so helpful to work with! Chris was our DJ and he was incredible! He had the dance floor packed all night and we... Read More are still receiving compliments on our DJ and requests for their information! You guys made our wedding awesome!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

We used Grand DJ Entertainment for our wedding last weekend and we are so happy we did! We first talked to Craig, who was responsive and informative. He took the time to get a sense of what we wanted and made sure we knew about all of the different options. Eric was our DJ and... Read More he was absolutely fantastic. We met with him ahead of time and he also made sure he had a good idea of the feel we wanted for our evening and made several helpful suggestions. On the day of, Eric was attentive and remembered everything we had talked about. He kept the dance floor moving the whole night, and frequently checked in with us just to make sure we didn't need anything. We and our guests had such a fun time, I couldn't have asked for anything more. The prices were also more reasonable than other DJs we had talked to, and the quality was outstanding. I highly recommend Grand DJ Entertainment!

DJ

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Lisa S

Outstanding! Craig was so great to work with. On-line tools were super easy to use and very helpful in the perfect music selection. The dance floor was crowded from start to finish! We had the best time.