Book Your Wedding with Grand View

A BALLROOM IN MENDON, MA

Experience a carefree, luxurious wedding on the 15-acre lakeside property of Grand View, a dedicated event venue nestled in the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor in the town of Mendon, Massachusetts. Grand View is in a serene cove on scenic Nipmuc Lake, named for the indigenous tribe who enjoyed its bounty centuries ago. Outdoors are water features, statuary, stone work and lush gardens for beautiful backdrops and inside is celebration space for 150 to 400 guests. Expansive lake views from the indoor facilities enhance your reception and banquet experience and bring a magical splendor.

Lakeside fountain. Make your grand entrance down the stone steps of the two-tier paved patio that extends to the cove where a soothing fountain gently cheers you on. Meticulous landscaping and the shimmering lake behind you make this a very special vows-exchange memory. Adjacent to the fountain area is a statuary space that lends a classical flair to your wedding service.

Chapel at Grand View. Say your vows next to the water under this simple, yet sophisticated, chapel with graceful columns, stained-glass accents and stained concrete floors. Outdoor chandeliers, draped fabric and other decor personalizes the chapel.

Ballroom. The renovated facility reflects design aesthetics that mesh well with a variety of wedding colors and themes. Glittering chandeliers and room for a gleaming dance floor make an intimate event space, whether you're hosting a formal wedding or a more rustic event. The most irresistible element of the banquet space is the two-story deck that spans the entire seemingly endless length of Grand View, overlooking the gentle water and doing all it can to live up to this venue's name. Overflow guests witness your patio wedding from the deck on the wrought-iron furniture complete with umbrellas.

There are four levels of wedding packages to accommodate your wedding vision. For the most optimum experience, limit your guest list to 350, even though the venue may accommodate more. There is a 100-guest minimum to reserve the facility.

The venue handles all catering and beverage service and offers fully plated, passed and stationary appetizers as well as cakes and desserts. There is no cake-cutting fee and Grand View provides everything needed to serve and seat guests comfortably and professionally.

The Chalet at Grand View is available as a rental home for up to 20 guests. It comes stocked with food and even a personal chef, if desired. Your on-site coordinator helps you choose this and other options to make your dream wedding a reality.

Brides can prep for the great reveal in the bridal suite complete with a powder room, outlets and all of the necessities. The space is designed with tasteful and glamorous decor for lovely pre-wedding videos and photos.

There are plenty of perks available to couples that use this facility. Only one event is scheduled at a time so your wedding party is private and uninterrupted. Other perks include:

• Video feeds to bridal suite of arriving guests
  • Champagne and appetizers for bridal party
  • Chocolate fountain available
  • Ample free parking and wheelchair access
  • State-of-the-art ballroom audiovisual equipment
  • Grand piano for arrival and dinner music

Elegant Waterfront Venue

Our renovations are complete but “We’ve Only Just Begun” to dazzle you with our Breathtaking Waterfront Location, Exquisite Interior Design and Beautifully Landscaped Grounds. Grand View is a Premiere Venue nestled within a Spectacular Setting to Celebrate Your Wedding Day with Family and Friends. Come and Enjoy All We Have To Offer. Featuring Two Customized Wedding packages, each package offers inclusive essentials to fit your needs for your Special Event. In addition to our elegant venue and spectacular grounds featuring gardens, statuary, waterfalls, and water fountains, we offer unique on site amenities such as our beautiful Chapel and The Chalet at Grand View. We offer only the finest for your Event at Grand View.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

6 Nipmuc Drive, Mendon, MA (508) 422-1000
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Jenn L

The Grand View is the optimal place to have your ceremony and reception all in one location! Also, don't forget to ask about the chalet rental. As the bride, I stayed in the chalet the night before with my bridal party. Gorgeous!!! Our wedding was August 6, 2016 and Sharon... Read More (wedding planner) is on top of her game! She has years of experience in the field of wedding and event planning and her expertise shows!!! The wedding day was seamless and the most spectacular day EVER! If you're like me and stress about wanting your wedding day to be perfect- Sharon will make sure everything is taken care of, leaving you with no stress! After planning this once in a lifetime day for so long, you'll be happy with your choice in Grand View! We are so thankful. 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

2016-09-16T14:26:42 Response from the vendor

Jenn, it was a pleasure to work with you and Greg. Thank you for choosing Grand View to host your special day! I am glad the rain held off for your ceremony just in time to leave a perfect rainbow over the lake. I am... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Adrienne R

We got married at Grand View in Mendon, MA. Let me tell you that it was worth every penny spent. Sharon, the day of coordinator, was fantastic and kept things moving, kept everyone on track and on time, and made my vision of decorations, decor, food, and everything come true.... Read More She has such good attention to detail and we couldn't have had the wedding of our dreams without her help. She was incredible to work with. Ahh and the grounds! When we first toured the venue, it was nice but could definitely use some updating. It seemed like a lot of work to do in less than a year when Sharon explained to us what the plans were. But they got it done in time, and the venue was stunning! We received so many compliments on how beautiful it was all night.

2016-09-16T14:29:30 Response from the vendor

Adrienne, I am so happy that you were able to have the wedding of your dreams and we were able to finish the renovations before your big day! It was a pleasure to work with you and Andrew. Thank you for the review. Sharon

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Beth G

I cannot thank Leah, Laura & Ashley enough for making my wedding truly amazing! Laura was instrumental and went above and beyond our expectations while paying attention to every single detail. The venue was gorgeous and the food was fabulous! The Chalet was the perfect place to... Read More get ready with my bridesmaids the morning of the wedding and the best spot for an awesome after party. The waitstaff and bartenders were all wonderful as well. We had a beautiful day and I would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Francois K

My wife and i looked everywhere to find the appropriate venue for our wedding and found ourselves in love with Grand View. Danielle and her team did an amazing job organizing our wedding and coordinating the day of the wedding as well. We couldn't be happier with the results.... Read More The venue, food and everything was absolutely amazing and would highly recommend it to anyone. Thank you Grand View.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Anne Marie C

Grand View was an absolutely perfect place for our Wedding reception! It was the first venue we looked at and we knew it was where we were going to have our reception right when we looked at it. We worked with both Sharon and Ashley and they made sure every detail and moment was... Read More perfect! They answered every question I had without hesitation and took care of everything the day of. Leah was also our day coordinator and she stuck with us the entire night to make sure we had a perfect time, which we did!! The venue is gorgeous and the grounds were perfect for our First Look and Formal pictures. The only thing that we were disappointed about was that they forgot to put out our Wedding favors until the very end of the wedding when majority of our guests left, so not many quests received favors. But, other than that the reception and working with Sharon and Ashley up to the reception was perfect and flawless! They certainly made it a day we will never ever forget and provided us with an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Christine U

6/21/2017 We held our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception at Grand View on June 18, 2017. It's a beautiful venue both inside and out, and the setting on Nipmuc Lake will make the wedding photos very special. We worked with Ashley, who was not only very responsive in the... Read More planning process, but handled any of our concerns extremely well and professionally. We received many compliments from our guests on the food (which was wonderful!), and would definitely recommend Grand View.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Robin K

This is a beautiful venue with everything you could ask for. Sharon the co-ordinator was spot on, she covered every detail. Everyone was happy. We had the chalet for the after party and it was perfect. Just a beautiful location. I want to thank everyone their from Sharon to the... Read More valet to the coatroom girls. Very professional.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Deborah W

This venue is a must see! This is a historical building that has just gone through a major transformation. The gorgeous view of the water, the beautiful interior, and an attentive staff that didn't miss a detail. There is a wonderful chalet on the grounds that can be rented... Read More as well~A unique idea for the bridal party and family for an overnight or a place to take photos too. We had our wedding reception here 33 years ago and it was so wonderful to see our son and new daughter-in-law have their special day here too. Made the trip to see what this place has to offer!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Amy S

My husband and I got married at the Grand View on 9/23/16 and it was more amazing than I could have imagined! When looking at potential venues during our engagement this one stood out to me not only because my new in-laws were married there many moons ago (when the venue looked... Read More drastically different!), but also because of it's beautiful view looking out over the water, and how gorgeous the entire place is, inside and out. We worked with Sharon as our wedding coordinator who helped us tailor our wedding package to ensure we were getting the most "bang for our buck." One thing I did like about having our wedding here was the fact that there are different wedding packages the choose from that took the hassle out of pulling in vendors from all over. Sharon allowed us to tailor the package to suit our own needs and wants- for example, the package we chose (which was the most basic package and still included more than we needed) included a canoli station from Gerados. We decided we did not want to have this, and were able to cross it off and allocate whatever dollar amount that would have cost towards something else. In our case, we nixed many items and put the funds towards beautiful flowers from Katydid, which helped to keep overall cost down and really bring my vision to life. The inside of the venue really is so grand and has a 1920's Great Gatsby feel to it. It's so beautiful that there is little need to bring in additional decor, it truly speaks for itself. I have received so many compliments about how beautiful the wedding was. Sharon was on point and was super helpful along the way, especially day of. We rented the chalet the night before the wedding for myself and my ladies to stay at and get ready at the next day. The chalet itself is gorgeous, tucked behind autumn trees with awesome views of the lake. One recommendation I do have would be for the chalet to come a little more equipped with certain things. Given that most people stay there for just a night or two, it would be helpful to have some pots and pans, dish soap, wash clothes, and more towels (things you wouldn't necessarily think to bring). Also wifi would be a helpful, great addition. Overall, I'm giving Grand View 5 stars because I don't think there is any reason not to when they surpassed my expectations! :)

2016-10-13T11:28:48 Response from the vendor

Amy, Thank you for this amazing review. That's so special how you were married at the same venue as your in laws. I am so happy that you, Brandon and your guests had a good day. The weather was perfect and the wedding was beautiful.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Alicia T

Kevin and I got married at Grand View on September 10, 2016. The day was nothing short of amazing! We cannot say enough good things about Sharon- the main wedding coordinator. She was so on top of her game and made the day run so smoothly. Besides our normal nervous jitters,... Read More she made us feel at ease and kept the night running without a hitch! The grounds at Grand View are impeccable. We would stop by every once in a while to see how the renovations were coming along. They did a beautiful job updating everything. We received numerous compliments from our guests saying that this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Thank you to Grand View, Sharon, her wonderful staff and the owner for allowing us to host our wedding at your beautiful venue. We will highly recommend you to anyone looking for a place to get married.

2016-10-13T11:24:49 Response from the vendor

Alicia, On behalf of Grand View I would like to thank you for the wonderful review. I'm happy that the renovations were finished in time for your wedding! Everything was so beautiful. It was a great night. Thank you for allowing us to make your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 michael G

I attended a wedding here at the Grand View 2 weeks ago., The place is beautiful i'll give it that but on the other hand the food was less than desirable. The pale slab of chicken breast with some sort of sauce was tasteless cardboard.The rest of the fare was no better. chicken... Read More i would say should be cooked and....not to leave this out, the chicken entree was chosen to be roasted! If you carefully plan out your wedding and pay big $$$$ details should be correct. I wouldn't recommend this venue to anyone and i wont be planning mine here. The view might be Grand but the food was not. Things people always remember are beautiful bride, place and food. Thats why i gave it a 2 star or else it would be a 1 star

2016-09-29T08:53:37 Response from the vendor

Michael, We are terribly sorry the meal you had at a recent wedding at Grand View did not meet your expectations. We rarely, if ever receive a poor review, especially with regard to our food. I apologize for your experience. You are correct, particularly with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kristi M

We loved everything about Grand View! Beautiful view, delicious food and wonderful staff! Sharon was absolutely wonderful to work with! I'm a bit of a control freak, but Sharon put me at ease by answering all my many questions. On our wedding day everything went smooth. When my... Read More busel came undone Sharon was right there with safety pins. Majority of our guest had previously been to a function at Grand View and couldn't believe it was the same place after the renovations. Two months later and everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was! All the women ended up doing a photo shoot in the bathroom and loved they could still watch everything happening on the dance floor.

2016-09-16T14:20:12 Response from the vendor

Grand View would like to thank you for allowing us to make your day so special to you, your family and friends. Thank you for the great review. I am glad your guests enjoyed the TV's in the bathroom! Most of all I personally would... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

While searching for our wedding venue knew we wanted a gorgeous interior space with an equally beautiful outdoor spot to have our ceremony. At The Imperial Ballroom we got just that!! They've just recently finished up an extensive renovation project that will take your breath... Read More away!! Every inch of their space has been beautifully updated. The minute your guests arrive they are treated to valet parking and ushered into their new cocktail room. From there they have the option of sitting by the grand piano, chatting at the cocktail tables or venturing out onto their huge deck that spans the length of the back of the building overlooking a beautiful lake. There's also a stone patio underneath with lots of additional seating for your guests to enjoy throughout the event. Their menu is so extensive that it's hard to choose but Sharon, the venues coordinator is so helpful and happy to offer you free tastings to help you decide. Sharon was so easy going and really had an important role in our wedding planning. She was always available to answer all our questions and offer ideas or make recommendations for other vendors we still needed. On our wedding day she handled everything, all the details and timelines, making sure we were ok, asking if we needed anything and even helping to pack up all our things at the end of the night and making multiple trips to load up our cars! She takes great pride in all her events hosted at the Ballroom and always has your best interest in mind. We were always greeted with a big hug, it was like planning a party with your best friend. In the end our day was perfect! The Ballroom was beautiful, our outdoor ceremony by the lake was stunning, and our guests have not stopped talking about how great the food was!! Don't let this venue slip by, take a ride and see for yourself, you won't be disappointed! Sharon is just amazing at what she does, and takes a little bit of the worry out of your day, we absolutely loved working with her! Thank you so much Sharon for a perfectly planned wedding day!! 💜 K&R 9.12.15

Beautiful location

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Jesenia T

We went to see this place as a possible venue. It was absolutely GORGEOUS with an old charming feel and at a great value! It sits on a beautiful lake and the ballroom is very spacious. The ceiling was pretty with fabric and lights decorating it. Sharon is extremely friendly and... Read More was very hospitable. The food is also very delicious! The only reason we did not book this venue was because it was over an hour away from our family and we felt that it would be a transportation issue for many of our guests. If it was closer to home we would have booked this in a heart beat!

My dream became an extremely affordable reality

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 Courtney G

I got engaged in March of 2010 & being a previous resident of Uxbridge I had passed the large sign for the Myriad ballroom many times. One day I had looked up their site previous to becoming engaged and I immediately fell in love with the Myriad. Money had been tough to come... Read More by in those days and I knew the idea of being able to afford a place that had the look of a Marriott or Hilton hotel I could only imagine what the price tag would be. Once I got my ring in March of '10 I sought out after a place that would provide three things 1) decor that would save me rental fees in lights and linens 2) An educated and professional staff 3) a place with a reasonable rental fee and/or a reasonably priced kitchen. The myriad has such high class, elegant, and upscale decor, the only thing that I wanted to get to "spruce" it up a little were chair covers. The tables come with table clothes and Sharon, the manager, has the ability together a vast array of colors and styles for a small additional charge. The menu is extensive, extremely reasonably priced and absolutely divine. The down payment system is extremely reasonable and there is no rental fee, but you do have to use their kitchen. I was given. A 500 dollar discount for booking a year ahead. I couldnt have been more pleased with my wedding day. Everything over exceeded my expectations and Sharon was like super woman pulling it all together. She is almost. Lke a wedding planner at no additional charge. If you are looking for a wedding hall in the Milford, Uxbridge area I would absolutely 100000000% recommend the Myriad ballroom. It is IMPOSSIBLE to have a bad wedding day with their staff behind you every step of the way. I would also ask for their vendor list* I had 180 people at my wedding and with a family style dinner with chicken and pork the ultimate cost was 5400.

Review for Myriad Ballroom

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Rachel M

It was absolutely beautiful. It was on a lake. Great place for pictures and the inside was lovely as well.;The wedding coordinator was a nightmare. She didn't do the things she was supposed to (like provide a microphone for the DJ- the introductions were a nightmare!) and she... Read More made us do silly things for the sake of pictures (like make everyone in the bridal party stand up for the toasts-very uncomfortable!) The next day everyone was saying how beautiful our wedding was except for the coordinator! She was very bossy and grouchy as well when I expressed wanting to do things differently.