Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

1259 Hancock St, Quincy, MA (617) 328-6380

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Monica D

When I walked into Grandasia I had no intentions on buying a dress. I have only been engaged for four days so I was just going to get an idea of the style I liked. The girls who helped me try on the dresses were so helpful, honest, kind, and were just excited as I was! I ended... Read More up falling in love with a dress that Phi happened to design so I said YES! We all celebrated and cried together. It was an experience that I will never forget! They have great service who made me feel so comfortable with their genuine personalities. I absolutely recommend Grandasia to any bride! Thank you Phi!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Katie C

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Grandasia!! Years back I got a prom dress from them which was amazing and most recently my wedding gown. Jack, Phi, Jasmine and all the staff are very welcoming, kind and very accommodating! They truly offer best service around, they make... Read More you feel like extended family and will go above and beyond to make sure everything is more than perfect. I felt like a celebrity when searching for the perfect dress. I cant thank everyone at Grandasia enough for making my dress search the easiest, stress free part of my wedding planning so far! The prices are unbelievable, for the selection and quality of service that they offer. If I could give them 100 stars for a rating I totally would! A definite must visit!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Katherine M

This is my second five star rating for Grandasia. The first I wrote after my daughter found her dream gown and we fell in love with Ms. Phi, her shop, and her staff. This one is for the joy I had finding MYdress as mother of the bride! In fact, both the groom's mother and I... Read More found unique dresses that we were not seeing elsewhere. The alterations were done impeccably. Each time we were greeted with love, kindness and big smiles. And when we were ready to take our dresses home, they asked us to come back after the wedding to visit with pictures! I can't imagine a more fun experience than Grandasia. Even as they are moving away from bridal gowns, they would still be my first recommendation for anyone looking for evening wear or prom wear. Nobody treats you better than Ms. Phi and her staff. Special love to Jasmine if you see her!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Janice B

Customer Service: 5 Dress Options: 5 As soon as I walked in, I was greeted and treated like a VIP guest. I was immediately introduced to people, and made to feel like family. I was able to browse through the dresses, pick the ones I liked, tried them on and boom! I found my... Read More dress! They were so easy going, loving, and personable. After I found my dress they played their music and made a HUGE deal out of the moment. I got a great deal on the dress and my beautiful cathedral length veil. My first bridal appointment at Davi'ds Bridal was awful, but Grandasia was the exact opposite! I LOVED IT! I will be returning for my BM dresses!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 SUZY X

Exceptional service at Grandasia Bridal and Fashion! I originally have gone to David's Bridal to shop for a wedding dress. My experience at David's Bridal was a very negative one. Having gone there twice in one week, I decided to give another bridal shop a try. I am very lucky... Read More to shop here because the service was top notch and the price of the dresses were within my budget. I was able to pick out a dress that fits me perfectly. Shopping for a bridal dress is a very stressful and overwhelming process. I am so happy that it is now over with. Now I can dedicate more of my time with the rest of my wedding planning. I would highly recommend Grandasia to my future bride friends!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Sara B

Miss Phi and her team are amazing! They provided the best customer service to me, my mother and sister. I am obsessed with my dress and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! They are also experts when it comes to alterations. They made my dress fit like a glove on me and I... Read More feel so pretty in it. I can't wait for my fiance to see me in it at our first look session!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Samantha H

My colleague recommended this place because she passes it on her commute to work and thought their dresses looked nice. It's about a 45 minute commute from my workplace, 1.5 hours to get back home but boy am I glad I made the journey. The staff are so welcoming and friendly... Read More every time I come. The dresses are gorgeous and customizable. My gown (for my wedding) was originally strapless, but came with a sheer jacket. They altered the jacket for free and added buttons to it and sewed it to the dress in such a way that my dress is now a sleeveless dress that covers my chest (I needed something a little more conservative for the church). You would never know it was originally a strapless dress. The alteration cost was inexpensive for a wedding gown and I had to go back to get it altered again (switched to shorter heels) and they did that for free! That's beyond amazing. The owner knows what she's doing! My family all lives in a different state, so I go to my fittings alone. The staff always help me get into the gown, tie all the straps, and help me with FaceTime so that my mom can see the dress over videoconference. I'm so happy I went here!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Kyle F

Amazing salon !! Both myself and my little sister got our wedding dresses here !! The owner Lee is such a Wonder Woman and she has continued to go above and beyond for myself and my sister. We lost our older sister in August and now her pray card sits in her office !! I would... Read More highly recommend getting your dress at Grandasia in Quincy !!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Courtney M

I was excited to book an appt. to begin looking at wedding dresses because a friend of mine had a great experience and the reviews seemed amazing. I was extremely dissapointed to get an email back from Stephanie, saying they were too busy with prom season, they were not taking... Read More bridal appointments and to try back in July...I guess they do not need the bridal business.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Kathy G

Went to Grandasia Quincy today with my daughter..She is getting married in June. Have been looking for MOB gown..found 3 I loved.Salesperson and manager were very helpful. Store is immaculate..gowns are beautiful and prices were good.Highly recommend for brides bridesmaids and... Read More MOB and MOG...

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Maggie M

Grandasia was my first and last stop on the quest to find the perfect wedding gown! I COULDN'T have been more pleased with the entire experience; from scheduling my appointment to finding my dream wedding dress. There was a certain ease about Grandasia that I think brides would... Read More be hard-pressed to find elsewhere. Ms. Phi is an expert, and I quickly learned that she takes absolute pride and honor in finding the perfect wedding dress for each bride. I find myself beaming as I write and reflect back on that wonderful day. Thank you again, Grandasia, for the most wonderful day.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kathy M

What a fantastic experience we had at Grandasia! Our group included the bride-to-be, mother of the bride, maid of honor, and mother of the groom. From the moment we entered, we were treated like royalty. We had a large, comfortable room all to ourselves that easily would have... Read More held more "admirers" if our group had been bigger. Our personal attendant, Jasmine, was the sweetest, and led us into another room with such an assortment of gorgeous gowns we were giddy when she let us loose to pick out as many as we wished for Maggie to try on. We never felt rushed. Or pressured. Quite the opposite. My daughter found "the one", and then basked in the glow of all the customers celebrating with a round of applause. Phi, the owner, is extraordinary, as several days later I had questions about the order and she answered every one so promptly and so courteously that I was reassured my daughter was in the best hands! I would send anyone here for prom, bridal, formal occasions with complete confidence. Make this your first stop!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Tina T

Brides save yourself from disappointment and skip this shop and go to Camilla's in Arlington. I went to Grandasia and could not have been more upset with the experience! They bring you downstairs into this grubby "living room" you'd expect from a stoners house and it's... Read More approximately 100 degrees - I was literally dripping sweat. The gowns are discolored and not appealing at all. I will say the girl that helped me was very pleasant and hard working. I did find a dress that I somewhat liked, but had a couple other appointments already setup for the following weekend that i didn't want to skip. At this point the owner came in and started badgering me and telling me I had to buy it this weekend because if i didn't I'd be forced to wear a stock room dress. Please keep in mind my original appointment was scheduled for a week later and when I booked it was told I had plenty of time to order, but they canceled it because they were 'going to be closed'. I said I'd make a decision by next weekend and the woman kept telling me I was running out of time and risking getting this dress if I waited just a few more days, and at that point said they were in fact going to be open next weekend and that I should come back. WTF why did I have to reschedule my original appointment then?! I cannot tell you how awful of an experience this was and even if that was my dress, which it was not, I still wouldn't have purchased it there after such a terrible experience. STAY AWAY!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Julie B

Grandasia was the first (and therefore last!) place I visited for my wedding dress. They showed me all different styles of dresses when I discovered I wasn't sure what I was looking for and quickly learned my tastes. They were able to help me pair my strapless ballroom-style... Read More gown with a beautiful beaded bolero to finish off the look perfectly. Fittings and alterations went seamless. I live in Dallas but was getting married in Boston, so they fit me 4 times in 3 days, quickly doing alterations between each visit so I could get everything done in time. Only positive things to say about the staff and my experience there! Thank you Grandasia!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Mary G

My Mother of the Bride dress purchased at Grandasia was perfect! There was a large selection to choose from and all were reasonably priced. The shop itself has a very welcoming atmosphere and excellent customer service. Being petite my dress needed alterations and all work was... Read More impeccable. It was a wonderful stress free experience and I highly recommend Grandasia!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Sara P

Phi is simply amazing!! She, and everyone is the shop, has ben so great to me and my family. My sister bought her wedding gown from her two years ago for her August 2014 wedding (which she was over the moon about- her review is here somewhere!) and I knew I had to go to Phi for... Read More my gown for my July 2016 wedding. I am not teeny like my sister and she had a wide variety for my try on and zip up, too! When trying on, between Stephanie and Phi, they made the oversized gown fit like it’s been tailored to you for you to be able to get the whole picture. This was only my second time putting on gowns and by the end I knew I had found my dress. I ended up coming back and buying that one along with an added belt. When I put it on again I had fallen in love with it even more! Phi works magic! She makes the dress of your dreams- within your budget!! When it came time for alterations, Phi was once again extremely flexible with scheduling. Phi made my dress fit perfectly, making me feel like a princess! And the work the seamstress did on my dress was beautiful. Every time we walked we felt special. As soon as we walked into the shop, we were greeted with warm hellos and friendly hugs. Everyone is flexible and accommodating. There are not enough words to express my happiness and gratitude. I wish I could post a picture with my review!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Stacie L

I really love Grandasia Bridal. The dresses, prices, and service are all spot on. If you're looking to get a dress people will remember, you'll definitely find it here!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Kristin G

Words can't describe how pleased I am with my experience at Grandasia. From the very first appointment looking at dresses to the final fitting, the staff at Grandasia were nothing but 100% accommodating. In addition to my bridal gown, my mother got her dress here, and my sister... Read More got her bridesmaid's dress here as well! We could not be more satisfied with our experience here, honestly. I can't thank the staff here enough for taking such good care of us and helping to make my wedding this past weekend so special. Everyone is still complimenting me on how beautiful the dress fit, and how awesome my mom and sister looked. A+++. Thank you all so much- you're wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Monique D

My mother, my sister, and I spent 3 hours in here today. This is the 4th salon I've been to and so far it's been the most enlightening experience. Phi, the owner has an impeccable eye and is very knowledgeable about alterations that are uniquely customized to all different body... Read More types. She deconstructed a beautiful vintage 'fit and flare' lace gown by Justin Alexander , by turning the straps into strapless and bringing in the side hem so that it was more tightly fit to represent a mermaid style that I've always dreamt about! Her employees were like sweet and lovely little birdies pinning me everywhere and putting me at ease with sizing. They had all sizes and I did find the prices to be perfectly priced - beautiful options to fit any budget. I was honored to have the owner, Ms. Phi working beside me and allowing me the time that I needed to have fun and explore many whimsical ideas for my dress, veil, hat, & antique bolero's! I never felt rushed and I would recommend GrandAsia to any bride looking for THE perfect dress.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Molly R

Excellent customer service and beautiful gowns to choose from. A really enjoyable experience! Wedding planning can be really stressful, but everything about Grandasia was stress-free. They made me feel so special leading up to the big day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Laura V

I had a wonderful experiance here. I ended up buying my dress!!! Everyone was super helpful and nice. I would recommend it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Danielle Q

I recommend this shop to any bride. I purchased my Justin Alexander gown at Grandasia and could not have been happier with the customer service, alterations, and overall experience. I did need quite a few fittings, but as my date approached, the staff really worked to make sure... Read More the dress was perfect for the day of.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Melissa N

We're getting married mid-April 2017, so getting a dress soon was imperative. I had only been to BHLDN. I went to Grandasia this past Friday, pulled out one dress off the rack and immidiately I knew it was the one. I went to two unsucceful appointments on Saturday, but I... Read More couldn't get the dress out of my mind. I returned Saturday and purchased; gongs and all! Mr. Jay, Myrlie, Rebecca, the owner Mrs. Phi were beyond amazing and accommodating. I am getting my dress altered there as well and it'll be even more stunning!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Maedeh R

Grandasia Bridal is the absolute best place to get your wedding gown and prom dress. I have been in different stores no one was good as grandasia Bridal. First of all, it has the best customer service. The staff is super friendly and not pushy like at some other stores. Second... Read More the price is the cheaper than everywhere. I bought my wedding gown there and I asked them to make a jacket for my dress and Mrs. Phi made a wonderful jacket. Everybody loves my dress. I highly recommend to any one!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Claire G

Wedding dress shopping was looking to be stressful and frustrating until I found Grandasia. Phi, Stephanie, and crew were so wonderful from beginning to end. I had all-inclusive alterations and Phi perfected my dress to exactly how I wanted it - no matter they saw me five... Read More times and never made me feel like I was asking too much. They were happy to make me happy. I can't say enough amazing things about them. And my dress was perfect in every way! It was a joy working with them and I would recommend 100% you start your dress shopping there.