Grant Hemond & Associates, Inc.

Tampa, Orlando, Bradenton/Sarasota

Grant Hemond & Associates, Mobile DJs

Florida's trusted entertainers since 1985. You will be dealt with professionally, honestly, and ethically from start to finish. Your complete satisfaction is our number one goal. ALWAYS!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Bow2010

10751 Maple Creek Drive, Trinity, FL Tampa, Orlando, Bradenton/Sarasota (727) 736-2316

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Anna B

Grant Hemond & Associates exceeded our expectations for our destination wedding in Clearwater Beach, FL. Right from the beginning, the staff was very reliable and easy to work with. Our wedding was last week and we had the pleasure of working with James. He was absolutely... Read More amazing! He knew what theme I was going for, and nailed it. Our guests had an amazing time and complimented how awesome the D.J. and uplighting was! I highly recommend Grant Hemond if you are looking for excellent quality, and great value for the price.

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Nicole A

When your wedding coordinator and your photographers are super excited to hear that you have gotten Ben Daniele from Grant Hemond as your DJ, you know you are doing something right! Ben called us the week of the wedding to talk about music and introductions and as soon as we got... Read More off the phone, we knew everything was going to be perfect and it was! Ben told us to text or call him if we needed any help with anything or had any questions. He even offered to show us around town since we are out of state! Ben had no trouble getting our guests excited and on the dance floor. He incorporated our song choices and worked the rest of the music around our tastes. In fact, I had guests asking me if I had given him an entire list of songs, in the order to be played; that’s how perfect and tailor made for us it was. Before speaking with Ben, I had been emailing back and forth with Michelle at Grant Hemond and she was so sweet, incredibly helpful, and even answered a couple of non-music/DJ related questions without batting an eye. Grant Hemond, Michelle and Ben, were great and a great value and I absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Lindsey B

"Best wedding I've ever been to!", "Your DJ was awesome!", "Everything was perfect!", "The food was wonderful, the place is beautiful, the music was great! We had so much fun!" Those were a few of the things our guests had to say to us. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ... Read More to help make it a fun wedding! DJ Eric Harding was very easy to work with and we couldn't be more pleased with the work that he did at our wedding. I highly recommend Grant Hemond and Associates and I highly recommend DJ Eric Harding! Here's how our experience with DJ Eric Harding at Grant Hemond and Associates went: 1) Read great reviews of Grant Hemond and their DJs. I picked three names of DJs that seemed to fit what we needed. 2) Went to the Grant Hemond website and filled out their online form. Got an immediate response from Michelle Norman that same day. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very quick to respond to all of my emails and was very nice and professional. I requested our choices in DJs and Michelle informed me that Eric was available on our wedding date. 3) Eric contacted me within the next couple days and I immediately felt comfortable having him work for us. He is very cordial, well-spoken, knowledgable, and professional. 4) My bride and I knew exactly what we wanted in our music. Eric was more than happy to accommodate our music preferences and made great recommendations as well. 5) On our wedding day, Eric showed up on time and got set up. He played the music for our ceremony flawlessly. He switched over to the ballroom and got the the crowd going with our introductions. The lighting he set up was beautiful. Eric did a great job helping us stay on track with our timeline. He was able to smoothly work in our special requests throughout the evening. He had everyone on the dance floor having a great time! Get DJ Eric Harding at your wedding! The guy is very good at what he does! Sincerely, Eddy and Lindsey

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Saida C

For a bilingual DJ (Spanish and English) Michael was great. He was also great at improvising when the plans changed throughout the night. He listened to what we wanted and played a great set along with our top choice songs.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Sandy O

When we began wedding planning, Grant Hemond was the ONLY DJ recommended to us in the area and once we spoke with them and heard about their services and reasonable prices, we instantly hired them. After that, we learned we had already gone to a wedding where Ben from Grant... Read More Hemond was the DJ and we had a blast at that wedding. I called them up and requested Ben for our wedding immediately. Ben was awesome! The week of our wedding, we worked with him to send him song choices and preferences. He was all set up at the venue early when we arrived and heard nothing but positive reviews from our guests, and how much fun they had at our wedding. He played the perfect mix of music that we requested, kept everything moving seamlessly throughout the evening, and interacted with our guests so well. We recommended him without hesitation! Thanks, Ben and Grant Hemond!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Kelly B

James was a wonderful DJ. He listened well to our music needs and helped our wedding flow smoothly. We received many compliments throughout the night on the music, and our guests never stopped dancing! I would definitely recommend Grant Hemond for your wedding or next event!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Dana H

Wonderful experience! Michelle worked on our contract and setting up a DJ for our wedding. She was extremely responsive, and was very clear on what we would expect. The DJ who was assigned to us was Ward Hemond, who was excellent! He played all of the songs we asked, including... Read More the Superman Love song and The Office theme song during our ceremony. It was excellent. After the ceremony, Ward was excellent moving the pace of our cocktail hour and reception. We had a reception of a little under 50 people -- mostly introverts, and we had people on the dance floor the whole night! He got everyone's name right (we had a lot of complicated ones!), played all of our songs, and made sure all of the traditions we wanted were included. When we consulted with him before the wedding, he had wonderful suggestions for music and logistics. Oh, and his equipment is great. We had three outdoor locations, so he set up a "main hub" at our reception, and networked two amps (one for the ceremony and one for cocktail hour). Incredible experience, don't hesitate to book him.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Michelle S

Craig Hemond was absolutely wonderful and such a joy to work with. He made sure to play the music my husband and I wanted on our big day. There wasn't a moment that our guests weren't dancing!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Meghan B

GHA was amazing! We had Jeff as our DJ and he accomodated all of our requests and even prevented a potentially painful karaoke rendition. Everyone enjoyed the music and Jeff was so easy to get a hold of prior to our reception to disuss playlists and itinerary. Everything was... Read More professional and well done. I would highly recommend GHA for your wedding or upcoming event

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Valerie T

I honestly could not have asked for a better DJ. We had Jeff and he went above and beyond all expectations. He accommodated all of our pre-planned song requests and spent an hour on the phone with us ahead of time going over the time line as well as giving us ideas for songs to... Read More play during events such as the cake cutting and bridal party introductions. He ended up executing the time line perfectly without any hiccups and did it with effortless professionalism. Hiring him really played a major role in making my wedding a success and fun for everyone. He played the right songs at the right time and it was clear he cared about the success of our reception. He played all the songs my husband and I asked him ahead of time to play and made the wedding so much fun. My friends and family from ages 9 to over 80 were dancing for hours. I would recommend him and this company to any bride. Save yourself some time looking for a DJ -- The search should seriously stop here, and this is coming from someone who is fairly high maintenance!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Rachel M

Ben Daniele from Grant Hemond was AMAZING! SO upbeat, fun, and friendly! He kept our party going and our guests loved having him!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Mel M

THE BEST!!! Grant Hemond and Associates are the most fun, professional DJ's around. With 12+ years experience as an event planner, I have worked with many vendors and GH DJ's ALWAYS exceed expectations. Cory was our wedding DJ at Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota, FL and he was... Read More our perfect match... he is AMAZING! Cory met with us prior to the wedding to review all of the wedding details and to make sure that the music, itinerary and uplighting were PERFECT! The various genres of music that he played at our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing locations (all on-site at Powel Crosley) created the perfect ambiance for each part of our special day. Cory is very professional and caring--you will see that he goes above and beyond to make sure that the bride/groom feel pampered and relaxed and he ensures that guests have a fun, memorable day. Beyond the excellent customer service, their DJ equipment/microphone/uplighting and other options are top notch—all microphone and music were smooth, clear and perfect volume. Thank you, GH and CORY, for all of the special touches and thought you put in to our wedding day. It was the best day of our lives and you will always have a special place in our hearts!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kate O

We loved Grant Hemond! Our DJ, James, was amazing! We spoke the week of the wedding and went over the types of music we were wanting and he delivered! My guests loved the music and everyone was dancing until the end! James was able to combine our wide range of music preferences... Read More in to the perfect reception! Don't hesitate to book Grant Hemond!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Danitza M

You can't go wrong with Grant Hemond, they were referred to us by everyone we knew who had gotten married and our vendors. They know how to keep a party going. We had DJ Eric Harding and he was fantastic! He helped me coordinate the timing and order for our reception and kept... Read More us updated throughout the night on the timeline of everything that was going to happen. They also did our lighting and it made our venue look amazing! I can't express how happy we are with their service and how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Ashley G

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Our DJ was sooo amazing! He played exactly what we asked for and new exactly what he was doing! He kept the crowd going all night long!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Meredith R

Our DJ (Doug Decker) was great to work with and we had a lot of fun at the reception! However, I had a timeline with precise details described for the DJ and several pieces were skipped or out of order. Additionally, the wrong song was played for the first minute of my husband... Read More (the groom) and his mother's dance. I had to go up to the DJ booth and ask him to change it. It was pretty embarrassing for me but thankfully the transition in the music was at least a smooth one.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Jana H

Grant Hemond was an excellent choice and a great value for a wedding DJ. The office answered all of our questions promptly. To be honest, it was scary when they told us our DJ wouldn't be selected until the week of the wedding, but we are so thankful we got Tony. He was... Read More extremely detailed, professional, funny and responsive to our needs. He gauged our audience very well and was a fantastic MC. He kept us on schedule and the dance floor was packed all night! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kristina R

Tony Lange has been the DJ for my mom’s company Christmas parties for years. And every year it is such a blast. So when we got engaged there was no doubt on whom we wanted as our DJ for our wedding. From the planning process to the night of Tony was absolutely amazing to work... Read More with. He kept our guests engaged and on the dance floor the entire night. My brother even ripped his pants from the many dance battles that occurred. Thank you Tony for helping make our night so memorable, we couldn’t have imagined anyone else as our DJ! Also, when booking Grant Hemond Michelle was so helpful. She was easy to get a hold of and answered all of our questions very quickly. Definitely helped made the planning process easy.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Crystal C

Ward was our DJ and he was great! Customer service leading up to the big day was fantastic too. Hire these guys!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alexa N

We had James as our DJ and he was amazing! He made sure our wedding went smoothly and that everyone was on the dance floor. He played a great selection of music! We also dealt with Jaime Corbitt for a majority of the wedding planning process and she was great! We had added a... Read More GOBO at the last minute (2 weeks before the wedding) and she was able to customize it from scratch. This company exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kasey W

Use Grant Hemond for any event! You will not be disappointed!! My husband and I got married at The Lange Farm on 10-16-16 and the music was perfect! We requested Jason Tally because his reviews online were outstanding and we were pleasantly surprised with how amazing he truly... Read More was. He called us a week before our wedding to go over our songs and what exactly we were aiming for during the reception and he nailed it!! We had a hard time putting into words what we wanted since love so many different types of music and are complete opposites and he found a way to make the transitions so smooth. He was very friendly and professional and we would definitely use him again for any other events we may have in the future. Book with Jason Tally ASAP!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Mallory B

James was our DJ and he was great. He called the week of the wedding and walked through the whole day with me - he gave suggestions that complimented what we wanted for the music and was awesome on the day of the wedding. I highly recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Stephanie R

Cory Barron was AMAZING! He was so fun and absolutely a breeze to work with. From the lightning to the music to the flow of the evening, he made sure everything was perfect. He kept everyone dancing and we can't thank him enough!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ivana D

We loved working with this crew! Everything was so timely and professional. We worked with Cory as our DJ who was beyond professional. He understood what we were looking for in our music selection and executed it perfectly. Cory worked with our other vendors (photographer,... Read More catering, etc.) to make sure everything went smoothly. Thanks so much for a wonderful time!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Tiffany S

Our dj, Ward Hemond, was so great! We had a mixed crowd of older people and younger friends and he did an excellent job reading the crowd and picking music that made both sets of people happy. He was organized and kept things moving. He also would stop by to make sure we were... Read More okay. We couldn't have been happier with him or the company.

Start a Conversation!