Grant Hemond & Associates, Inc.

Tampa, Orlando, Bradenton/Sarasota

Grant Hemond & Associates, Mobile DJs

Florida's trusted entertainers since 1985. You will be dealt with professionally, honestly, and ethically from start to finish. Your complete satisfaction is our number one goal. ALWAYS!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Bow2010

10751 Maple Creek Drive, Trinity, FL Tampa, Orlando, Bradenton/Sarasota (727) 736-2316

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Anna B

Grant Hemond & Associates exceeded our expectations for our destination wedding in Clearwater Beach, FL. Right from the beginning, the staff was very reliable and easy to work with. Our wedding was last week and we had the pleasure of working with James. He was absolutely... Read More amazing! He knew what theme I was going for, and nailed it. Our guests had an amazing time and complimented how awesome the D.J. and uplighting was! I highly recommend Grant Hemond if you are looking for excellent quality, and great value for the price.

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Nicole A

When your wedding coordinator and your photographers are super excited to hear that you have gotten Ben Daniele from Grant Hemond as your DJ, you know you are doing something right! Ben called us the week of the wedding to talk about music and introductions and as soon as we got... Read More off the phone, we knew everything was going to be perfect and it was! Ben told us to text or call him if we needed any help with anything or had any questions. He even offered to show us around town since we are out of state! Ben had no trouble getting our guests excited and on the dance floor. He incorporated our song choices and worked the rest of the music around our tastes. In fact, I had guests asking me if I had given him an entire list of songs, in the order to be played; that’s how perfect and tailor made for us it was. Before speaking with Ben, I had been emailing back and forth with Michelle at Grant Hemond and she was so sweet, incredibly helpful, and even answered a couple of non-music/DJ related questions without batting an eye. Grant Hemond, Michelle and Ben, were great and a great value and I absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Lindsey B

"Best wedding I've ever been to!", "Your DJ was awesome!", "Everything was perfect!", "The food was wonderful, the place is beautiful, the music was great! We had so much fun!" Those were a few of the things our guests had to say to us. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ... Read More to help make it a fun wedding! DJ Eric Harding was very easy to work with and we couldn't be more pleased with the work that he did at our wedding. I highly recommend Grant Hemond and Associates and I highly recommend DJ Eric Harding! Here's how our experience with DJ Eric Harding at Grant Hemond and Associates went: 1) Read great reviews of Grant Hemond and their DJs. I picked three names of DJs that seemed to fit what we needed. 2) Went to the Grant Hemond website and filled out their online form. Got an immediate response from Michelle Norman that same day. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very quick to respond to all of my emails and was very nice and professional. I requested our choices in DJs and Michelle informed me that Eric was available on our wedding date. 3) Eric contacted me within the next couple days and I immediately felt comfortable having him work for us. He is very cordial, well-spoken, knowledgable, and professional. 4) My bride and I knew exactly what we wanted in our music. Eric was more than happy to accommodate our music preferences and made great recommendations as well. 5) On our wedding day, Eric showed up on time and got set up. He played the music for our ceremony flawlessly. He switched over to the ballroom and got the the crowd going with our introductions. The lighting he set up was beautiful. Eric did a great job helping us stay on track with our timeline. He was able to smoothly work in our special requests throughout the evening. He had everyone on the dance floor having a great time! Get DJ Eric Harding at your wedding! The guy is very good at what he does! Sincerely, Eddy and Lindsey

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Melissa L

Grant Hemond & Associates Inc was a great DJ company to work with! Our DJ - Anthony Mac - was phenomenal! We are from NYC and got married on the rooftop of the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach, FL. Anthony Mac use to DJ for 7 years in NYC and he made us feel right at home -... Read More even in FL! He was on-time, friendly, super fun and energetic, and had a great mix to keep people dancing! Everyone raved on the song selection and his ability to mix songs together for a fun night! He did an excellent job keeping the reception dinner/toasts/ special dances/ etc on time with the sunset. He also made sure to ask us permission before any additional toasts were made on the mic. ;) Thank you Anthony Mac for being a part of our special day and making our day full of fun memories!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Nancy F

We were so pleased to have Corey, of Grant Hemond & Associates, as the D.J. for my daughter’s recent wedding in Sarasota. He did an excellent job! Corey was very attentive to my daughter and her fiancé, working with them in advance of the event to be sure he played the kind of... Read More music they wanted. He provided the music for their ceremony as well; it was just beautiful. Corey was extremely professional and knowledgeable; he helped set the scene for a magical and fun-filled reception!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kasey G

If I were to choose one thing about my wedding that was worth every penny... it was hiring Cory at Grant Hemond to be my DJ. I wasn't the only one who thought that though. My groom (you know that guy that you marry that shows up to the wedding on the wedding day?) was floored... Read More with how on pace he had my reception. He is a professional host/entertainer, time manager and best friend when you need him. These guys know what they're doing and they'll do whatever it takes to make the bride and groom happy on their wedding day. Cory went above and beyond to check in with us at the table and make sure we were happy and that there wasn't a lull one minute of my reception. So many of my guests had made comments about how great of a DJ I had and it made me so proud to know that I made the right choice. If you're shopping around... stop here. Re-prioritize the budget if you have to because these guys will make your wedding reception the show-stopping event you're looking for!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Alex R

DJ Eric was accommodating with all of our requests, able to make changes on the fly, and kept the party going all though the reception. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Lauren E

Adam with Grant Hemond did an aweseome job! Very professional, worked well with the other vendors, and music was great! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Kat F

This company was wonderful to work with. From the sales coordinator we booked with originally to our wedding DJ, Jody, the entire process was seamless and professional. Jody was awesome and I am so happy we chose to work with him. He made sure that our guests were engaged at all... Read More times and played music that really appealed to everyone! We also used their uplighting services which was a great touch. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Samantha T

Ben was our DJ at our wedding in Lakewood Ranch, and he was AMAZING! We were pretty last minute with our song choices, and even a bit indecisive with a few. When I spoke to Ben on the phone he reviewed all of my choices and questions and gave me suggestions where I was unsure.... Read More Everything he suggested sounded awesome, and it turned out even better than I had imagined! Bens energy was contagious and the dance floor was filled with smiles all night! I will recommend Grant Hemond & Associates, and especially Ben, to everyone!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Kimberly A

Our dj was really good at keeping everything going . My only issue was communication because he never read one of my emails . However it ended up fine.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Stephanie G

Michael Planas... you are a wedding DJ GENIUS. I highly recommend this guy folks! He knew how to make the wedding day festivities flow, he took charge when he needed to and he truly delivered on my big day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Mr. Planas! You made this bride a... Read More very happy woman!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Adriana J

DJ Eric Harding was absolutely amazing to work with! From the minute he called a week before the wedding to the very day of the wedding he was helpful and extremely easy to talk with. Eric listened to everything my now husband and I wanted for our wedding and the type of... Read More experience we were looking for - and he delivered more than we could have asked for. His enthusiasm was absolutely contagious and really got our bridal party in the mood to dance and have a great time, along with the rest of the guests. I cannot say enough GREAT things about how smoothly the night went and it was all thanks to DJ Eric Harding. If you ever need a DJ I would not hesitate with calling Grant Hemond & Associates and asking for Eric - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Alexa F

Grant Hemond and Associates were really great and accommodating! We were on a very tight budget and weren't sure we would even be able to have a DJ. Michelle was so helpful and worked with our budget. Our DJ, Craig, was so nice and enthusiastic. He took care and made sure we... Read More were having a good time throughout the night. He didn't play everything we requested to get played, but I understand he was feeling out the crowd. Everyone had a blast and enjoyed the music. I would definitely recommend Grant Hemond and Associates for your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Jennifer O

DJ Louis De Salvia was awesome! Very professional, full of energy and kept the night moving! We were on a tight schedule and he was able to make everything fit nicely . He met with us a few days before the wedding to go over the details and I couldn't have been any happier!... Read More Dream On! Jennifer Vazquez

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Nicole M

We signed with Grant Hemmond 12 months before our wedding date. We were told we could not pick a DJ until a few weeks before our wedding, which by that time we were told they were all assigned. I was a little confused and a little upset the ones we were suggested numerous times... Read More by numerous people were already assigned when we were told we had to wait. I think that is a clerical error that needs to be looked into. At any rate, we were assigned Jeff, so all was forgiven in the end. He worked with our insanely busy schedule, kept us informed, emailed, called, and texted us to just check in, and even stayed late for a wedding after party. He made all our songs ready to go and even had a surprise for us at the end of the night. We had a Gasparilla themed wedding and played a lot of Disney music at our reception. When it was time to do the sparkler exit and get people outside, he made an announcement to the guests and played the music to the Main Street Electrical Parade! It was so awesome numerous people came up to me to say how great of a touch it was! Jeff T. is awesome and I couldn’t imagine my wedding day without him.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Michelle C

Jeff was the DJ for our wedding last night. He was so friendly, and made everything absolutely perfect. He knew exactly what to play and when to get the crowd dancing and having fun.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Amanda D

Anthony Mac was an amazing DJ for our wedding on 2/4/17! He kept our party going and knew how to get our guests on the dance floor. He has great ideas and is so easy ro work with. He has such a fun and energetic personality too - I would definitely recommend him to any couple... Read More looking to make their wedding a memorable one. Thanks Anthony!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Saida C

For a bilingual DJ (Spanish and English) Michael was great. He was also great at improvising when the plans changed throughout the night. He listened to what we wanted and played a great set along with our top choice songs.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Sandy O

When we began wedding planning, Grant Hemond was the ONLY DJ recommended to us in the area and once we spoke with them and heard about their services and reasonable prices, we instantly hired them. After that, we learned we had already gone to a wedding where Ben from Grant... Read More Hemond was the DJ and we had a blast at that wedding. I called them up and requested Ben for our wedding immediately. Ben was awesome! The week of our wedding, we worked with him to send him song choices and preferences. He was all set up at the venue early when we arrived and heard nothing but positive reviews from our guests, and how much fun they had at our wedding. He played the perfect mix of music that we requested, kept everything moving seamlessly throughout the evening, and interacted with our guests so well. We recommended him without hesitation! Thanks, Ben and Grant Hemond!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Cassie H

We had James King, who was recommended by a friend, and he was amazing! He played a range of music for our guests. The whole night flowed so smoothly, and we heard that from many guests as well. So happy with our choice! Thank you James!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Kelly B

James was a wonderful DJ. He listened well to our music needs and helped our wedding flow smoothly. We received many compliments throughout the night on the music, and our guests never stopped dancing! I would definitely recommend Grant Hemond for your wedding or next event!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Dana H

Wonderful experience! Michelle worked on our contract and setting up a DJ for our wedding. She was extremely responsive, and was very clear on what we would expect. The DJ who was assigned to us was Ward Hemond, who was excellent! He played all of the songs we asked, including... Read More the Superman Love song and The Office theme song during our ceremony. It was excellent. After the ceremony, Ward was excellent moving the pace of our cocktail hour and reception. We had a reception of a little under 50 people -- mostly introverts, and we had people on the dance floor the whole night! He got everyone's name right (we had a lot of complicated ones!), played all of our songs, and made sure all of the traditions we wanted were included. When we consulted with him before the wedding, he had wonderful suggestions for music and logistics. Oh, and his equipment is great. We had three outdoor locations, so he set up a "main hub" at our reception, and networked two amps (one for the ceremony and one for cocktail hour). Incredible experience, don't hesitate to book him.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Michelle S

Craig Hemond was absolutely wonderful and such a joy to work with. He made sure to play the music my husband and I wanted on our big day. There wasn't a moment that our guests weren't dancing!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Meghan B

GHA was amazing! We had Jeff as our DJ and he accomodated all of our requests and even prevented a potentially painful karaoke rendition. Everyone enjoyed the music and Jeff was so easy to get a hold of prior to our reception to disuss playlists and itinerary. Everything was... Read More professional and well done. I would highly recommend GHA for your wedding or upcoming event