Grant Hemond & Associates, Inc.

Tampa, Orlando, Bradenton/Sarasota

Grant Hemond & Associates, Mobile DJs

Florida's trusted entertainers since 1985. You will be dealt with professionally, honestly, and ethically from start to finish. Your complete satisfaction is our number one goal. ALWAYS!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Bow2010

10751 Maple Creek Drive, Trinity, FL Tampa, Orlando, Bradenton/Sarasota (727) 736-2316

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Anna B

Grant Hemond & Associates exceeded our expectations for our destination wedding in Clearwater Beach, FL. Right from the beginning, the staff was very reliable and easy to work with. Our wedding was last week and we had the pleasure of working with James. He was absolutely... Read More amazing! He knew what theme I was going for, and nailed it. Our guests had an amazing time and complimented how awesome the D.J. and uplighting was! I highly recommend Grant Hemond if you are looking for excellent quality, and great value for the price.

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Nicole A

When your wedding coordinator and your photographers are super excited to hear that you have gotten Ben Daniele from Grant Hemond as your DJ, you know you are doing something right! Ben called us the week of the wedding to talk about music and introductions and as soon as we got... Read More off the phone, we knew everything was going to be perfect and it was! Ben told us to text or call him if we needed any help with anything or had any questions. He even offered to show us around town since we are out of state! Ben had no trouble getting our guests excited and on the dance floor. He incorporated our song choices and worked the rest of the music around our tastes. In fact, I had guests asking me if I had given him an entire list of songs, in the order to be played; that’s how perfect and tailor made for us it was. Before speaking with Ben, I had been emailing back and forth with Michelle at Grant Hemond and she was so sweet, incredibly helpful, and even answered a couple of non-music/DJ related questions without batting an eye. Grant Hemond, Michelle and Ben, were great and a great value and I absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Lindsey B

"Best wedding I've ever been to!", "Your DJ was awesome!", "Everything was perfect!", "The food was wonderful, the place is beautiful, the music was great! We had so much fun!" Those were a few of the things our guests had to say to us. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ... Read More to help make it a fun wedding! DJ Eric Harding was very easy to work with and we couldn't be more pleased with the work that he did at our wedding. I highly recommend Grant Hemond and Associates and I highly recommend DJ Eric Harding! Here's how our experience with DJ Eric Harding at Grant Hemond and Associates went: 1) Read great reviews of Grant Hemond and their DJs. I picked three names of DJs that seemed to fit what we needed. 2) Went to the Grant Hemond website and filled out their online form. Got an immediate response from Michelle Norman that same day. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very quick to respond to all of my emails and was very nice and professional. I requested our choices in DJs and Michelle informed me that Eric was available on our wedding date. 3) Eric contacted me within the next couple days and I immediately felt comfortable having him work for us. He is very cordial, well-spoken, knowledgable, and professional. 4) My bride and I knew exactly what we wanted in our music. Eric was more than happy to accommodate our music preferences and made great recommendations as well. 5) On our wedding day, Eric showed up on time and got set up. He played the music for our ceremony flawlessly. He switched over to the ballroom and got the the crowd going with our introductions. The lighting he set up was beautiful. Eric did a great job helping us stay on track with our timeline. He was able to smoothly work in our special requests throughout the evening. He had everyone on the dance floor having a great time! Get DJ Eric Harding at your wedding! The guy is very good at what he does! Sincerely, Eddy and Lindsey

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Laureen O

Doug, thank you so much for making our wedding full of fun and dancing. Doug played an awesome playlist that had our guest dancing all night long!! You were such a pleasure to work with and listen to all of our request and ideas. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!! Also the... Read More lighing you provided at the reception created a wonderful ambiance. You did an awesome job and we really cannot thank you enough!! It was truly the best day of our lives!! We will recommend Doug Decker with Grant Hemond and Associates to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Ashley C

Grant Hemond & Associates came highly recommended and they did not disappoint. DJ Eric Harding was incredible and so professional. We spoke several times and he was very knowledgeable with our music style and ideas. We wanted a more social/party and mobile/dance atmosphere and... Read More he was onboard 100% and had great recommendations. The dance floor was never empty and Eric was so accommodating to requests too. We were so pleased with DJ Eric Harding and Grant Hemond & Associates and we would definitely recommend them to others!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jodie F

Grant hemond was so easy to work with during the wedding planning process. We had DJ Jeff for our wedding at the Sirata and he was just fantastic! I'm not very good at making decisions and he helped me through the entire process. Even accommodating last minute changes the day... Read More before the wedding. I was concerned that my husband and I wouldn't be able to dance trough our first dance, 2 minutes is long when you're not a dancer, and our DJ was able to fade it off early no problem. I can't say enough wonderful things about Jeff and Grant Hemond! Our reception flowed so smoothly thanks to his help!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Kimber L

This company was amazing. Our DJ was Eric Harding and our guests loved him! He played all the music we ask and took everyone's requests. He kept the wedding moving along nicely and had everyone dancing all night long. He was amazing and this company was great to work with!... Read More Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Shea M

Our wedding was on 1/15/17 and we were so happy with our DJ! We went with Grant Hemond and associates because they were familiar with our venue, and after our wedding we would recommend them to anyone! Their knowledge and professionalism took a huge weight off of our shoulders... Read More because we were confident everything would go smoothly, from the uplighting to the announcements to the playlist. DJ Eric was very patient with me and my specific details, and was dead on with the music! Again, we were very happy with their services and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Nickie C

We could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding! The office staff was prompt and gave us all the information we needed to feel comfortable. We were able to book everything long distance without worry. Our wedding guests cannot stop commenting on how wonderful our DJ, Eric... Read More from Grant Hemond was! He read the crowd and kept the dance floor packed from the minute dinner ended through the very last song. He did a great job understanding what would appeal to everyone and played all of our requests! We were so pleased with our decision to pick this company!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie A

The planner Michelle was super responsive and amazing! Our DJ Corey couldn't have been any better! He did such an incredible job as a host/emcee and with the music and lights! Everything was absolutely perfect!! Everyone loved Corey! I would highly recommend them to anyone!... Read More Corey also setup everything outside for our ceremony music which was all perfect! I could hear the beautiful music across the park while I was waiting to walk down the aisle.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Kristen G

Jason is absolutely the best DJ we could have hired for our wedding! From the start he was incredibly professional and reliable and during the event he kept the party going the whole night long. Our guests said it was one of the best wedding they've ever been to and it all... Read More starts with a great DJ setting the tone. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Melissa L

Grant Hemond & Associates Inc was a great DJ company to work with! Our DJ - Anthony Mac - was phenomenal! We are from NYC and got married on the rooftop of the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach, FL. Anthony Mac use to DJ for 7 years in NYC and he made us feel right at home -... Read More even in FL! He was on-time, friendly, super fun and energetic, and had a great mix to keep people dancing! Everyone raved on the song selection and his ability to mix songs together for a fun night! He did an excellent job keeping the reception dinner/toasts/ special dances/ etc on time with the sunset. He also made sure to ask us permission before any additional toasts were made on the mic. ;) Thank you Anthony Mac for being a part of our special day and making our day full of fun memories!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Nancy F

We were so pleased to have Corey, of Grant Hemond & Associates, as the D.J. for my daughter’s recent wedding in Sarasota. He did an excellent job! Corey was very attentive to my daughter and her fiancé, working with them in advance of the event to be sure he played the kind of... Read More music they wanted. He provided the music for their ceremony as well; it was just beautiful. Corey was extremely professional and knowledgeable; he helped set the scene for a magical and fun-filled reception!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kasey G

If I were to choose one thing about my wedding that was worth every penny... it was hiring Cory at Grant Hemond to be my DJ. I wasn't the only one who thought that though. My groom (you know that guy that you marry that shows up to the wedding on the wedding day?) was floored... Read More with how on pace he had my reception. He is a professional host/entertainer, time manager and best friend when you need him. These guys know what they're doing and they'll do whatever it takes to make the bride and groom happy on their wedding day. Cory went above and beyond to check in with us at the table and make sure we were happy and that there wasn't a lull one minute of my reception. So many of my guests had made comments about how great of a DJ I had and it made me so proud to know that I made the right choice. If you're shopping around... stop here. Re-prioritize the budget if you have to because these guys will make your wedding reception the show-stopping event you're looking for!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Alex R

DJ Eric was accommodating with all of our requests, able to make changes on the fly, and kept the party going all though the reception. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Lauren E

Adam with Grant Hemond did an aweseome job! Very professional, worked well with the other vendors, and music was great! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Kat F

This company was wonderful to work with. From the sales coordinator we booked with originally to our wedding DJ, Jody, the entire process was seamless and professional. Jody was awesome and I am so happy we chose to work with him. He made sure that our guests were engaged at all... Read More times and played music that really appealed to everyone! We also used their uplighting services which was a great touch. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Samantha T

Ben was our DJ at our wedding in Lakewood Ranch, and he was AMAZING! We were pretty last minute with our song choices, and even a bit indecisive with a few. When I spoke to Ben on the phone he reviewed all of my choices and questions and gave me suggestions where I was unsure.... Read More Everything he suggested sounded awesome, and it turned out even better than I had imagined! Bens energy was contagious and the dance floor was filled with smiles all night! I will recommend Grant Hemond & Associates, and especially Ben, to everyone!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Kimberly A

Our dj was really good at keeping everything going . My only issue was communication because he never read one of my emails . However it ended up fine.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Stephanie G

Michael Planas... you are a wedding DJ GENIUS. I highly recommend this guy folks! He knew how to make the wedding day festivities flow, he took charge when he needed to and he truly delivered on my big day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Mr. Planas! You made this bride a... Read More very happy woman!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Rachel C

Our DJ was Adam Hensleigh and he did THE BEST job as the DJ our small wedding! We wanted a lot of specific versions/parts of songs and movie soundtracks and he did a great job creating a dance mix based on a few of our specified songs. We couldn't have had a better DJ!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Adriana J

DJ Eric Harding was absolutely amazing to work with! From the minute he called a week before the wedding to the very day of the wedding he was helpful and extremely easy to talk with. Eric listened to everything my now husband and I wanted for our wedding and the type of... Read More experience we were looking for - and he delivered more than we could have asked for. His enthusiasm was absolutely contagious and really got our bridal party in the mood to dance and have a great time, along with the rest of the guests. I cannot say enough GREAT things about how smoothly the night went and it was all thanks to DJ Eric Harding. If you ever need a DJ I would not hesitate with calling Grant Hemond & Associates and asking for Eric - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Brienna M

Our DJ Adam was amazing! He was so friendly and helpful through the whole process! We had guests tell us how amazing the cocktail hour music and reception was and how great of a DJ we had. When we had a family emergency at the end of the night, Adam followed every request and... Read More responded beautifully to the situation. Thank you Adam!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Alexa F

Grant Hemond and Associates were really great and accommodating! We were on a very tight budget and weren't sure we would even be able to have a DJ. Michelle was so helpful and worked with our budget. Our DJ, Craig, was so nice and enthusiastic. He took care and made sure we... Read More were having a good time throughout the night. He didn't play everything we requested to get played, but I understand he was feeling out the crowd. Everyone had a blast and enjoyed the music. I would definitely recommend Grant Hemond and Associates for your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Jennifer O

DJ Louis De Salvia was awesome! Very professional, full of energy and kept the night moving! We were on a tight schedule and he was able to make everything fit nicely . He met with us a few days before the wedding to go over the details and I couldn't have been any happier!... Read More Dream On! Jennifer Vazquez