Grant Hemond & Associates, Inc.

Tampa, Orlando, Bradenton/Sarasota

Grant Hemond & Associates, Mobile DJs

Florida's trusted entertainers since 1985. You will be dealt with professionally, honestly, and ethically from start to finish. Your complete satisfaction is our number one goal. ALWAYS!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

10751 Maple Creek Drive, Trinity, FL Tampa, Orlando, Bradenton/Sarasota (727) 376-8770

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Anna B

Grant Hemond & Associates exceeded our expectations for our destination wedding in Clearwater Beach, FL. Right from the beginning, the staff was very reliable and easy to work with. Our wedding was last week and we had the pleasure of working with James. He was absolutely... Read More amazing! He knew what theme I was going for, and nailed it. Our guests had an amazing time and complimented how awesome the D.J. and uplighting was! I highly recommend Grant Hemond if you are looking for excellent quality, and great value for the price.

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Nicole A

When your wedding coordinator and your photographers are super excited to hear that you have gotten Ben Daniele from Grant Hemond as your DJ, you know you are doing something right! Ben called us the week of the wedding to talk about music and introductions and as soon as we got... Read More off the phone, we knew everything was going to be perfect and it was! Ben told us to text or call him if we needed any help with anything or had any questions. He even offered to show us around town since we are out of state! Ben had no trouble getting our guests excited and on the dance floor. He incorporated our song choices and worked the rest of the music around our tastes. In fact, I had guests asking me if I had given him an entire list of songs, in the order to be played; that’s how perfect and tailor made for us it was. Before speaking with Ben, I had been emailing back and forth with Michelle at Grant Hemond and she was so sweet, incredibly helpful, and even answered a couple of non-music/DJ related questions without batting an eye. Grant Hemond, Michelle and Ben, were great and a great value and I absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Lindsey B

"Best wedding I've ever been to!", "Your DJ was awesome!", "Everything was perfect!", "The food was wonderful, the place is beautiful, the music was great! We had so much fun!" Those were a few of the things our guests had to say to us. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ... Read More to help make it a fun wedding! DJ Eric Harding was very easy to work with and we couldn't be more pleased with the work that he did at our wedding. I highly recommend Grant Hemond and Associates and I highly recommend DJ Eric Harding! Here's how our experience with DJ Eric Harding at Grant Hemond and Associates went: 1) Read great reviews of Grant Hemond and their DJs. I picked three names of DJs that seemed to fit what we needed. 2) Went to the Grant Hemond website and filled out their online form. Got an immediate response from Michelle Norman that same day. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very quick to respond to all of my emails and was very nice and professional. I requested our choices in DJs and Michelle informed me that Eric was available on our wedding date. 3) Eric contacted me within the next couple days and I immediately felt comfortable having him work for us. He is very cordial, well-spoken, knowledgable, and professional. 4) My bride and I knew exactly what we wanted in our music. Eric was more than happy to accommodate our music preferences and made great recommendations as well. 5) On our wedding day, Eric showed up on time and got set up. He played the music for our ceremony flawlessly. He switched over to the ballroom and got the the crowd going with our introductions. The lighting he set up was beautiful. Eric did a great job helping us stay on track with our timeline. He was able to smoothly work in our special requests throughout the evening. He had everyone on the dance floor having a great time! Get DJ Eric Harding at your wedding! The guy is very good at what he does! Sincerely, Eddy and Lindsey

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Serra P

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Jeff from Grant Hemond & Associates and we are so lucky we were in such great hands. DJ Jeff was an absolute professional- he delivered on each promise he made and was very clear when and how our reception would go. DJ Jeff always... Read More communicated clearly. We played all of the songs we had asked for and kept the room moving and having fun, even the older folks. We couldn’t be happier with our choice! We would recommend Grand Hemond over and over to anyone who takes their music for their wedding seriously. Thank you DJ Jeff!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Emily P

Eric was such a fun, professional and kind DJ to work with. He called me a week before our wedding to make sure he saw our vision. We requested to have classic rock, pop/dance music and Spanish music to make sure our families and friends were all represented. It sounds like a... Read More train wreck, but Eric did such a fantastic job feeling the crowd and everyone was so thrilled. The dance floor was packed the entire reception - I've never been to a wedding like that and that's the feedback we continue to hear from our guests. That is such a great feeling to know everyone had a good time and Eric had everything to do with it. I would recommend Eric and Grand Hemond for any event.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Madison H

Tony was the most amazing DJ you could ever want for you wedding day! He was so accommodating, organized and knew exactly what songs to play ad when to play them. He made sure that we were comfortable throughout our wedding making sure we always had a drink and did everything... Read More accordingly to the timeline. He really took the time to get to know us during our phone call and even played the FSU War Chant (We are both FSU Alums) during the garter toss. The dance floor was full all night long and not one person had a complaint about the music. Grant Hemond and Associates are very professional and answer emails in a timely manner. I can't wait to plan my next event so that I can hire Tony to be my DJ. He really made our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Allison H

We were lucky enough to have Tony as our DJ for our wedding, and it was hands down the best decision we made!!! He was fantastic and very attentive during the whole process. We spoke for about an hour the weekend before our wedding and he listened to all of our opinions and... Read More requests we wanted for our wedding day. He really got to know us as a couple and what we were looking for in terms of music. We had a large age range at our wedding (8 year olds to 80 year olds) and he did an absolutely amazing job of playing songs that all ages loved!!! Before our wedding, I told my (now) husband that I didn't think I would dance a lot at our wedding and I would just mingle with our guests......well, on our wedding nice I literally never left the dance floor!!! Every time I thought about sitting down or getting a drink, Tony played another great song and I just had to stay on the dance floor. All of our guests were raving about Tony and how his choice of songs were perfect and kept everyone dancing all night. Also - one thing I definitely have to mention - when Tony played a song for all of the couples in the room to come on the dance floor and dance with the bride and groom, he noticed my mother-in-law standing alone in the corner of the room while everyone else was dancing (her husband had passed away a few years ago). He went over and asked her to dance with him so she wouldn't be alone!! She had the biggest smile on her face after that, and it absolutely meant the world to her that he offered to dance with her. He did not have to do that, but it just shows how incredible of a person he was and he definitely went the extra mile to make sure that everyone at our wedding had the best night!!! And we definitely did, it was a night we will never forget and I cannot say it enough that Grant Hemond is the best DJ company out there!! Thank you for an amazing night Tony!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Noelle R

We were fortunate to have Craig Hemond as the DJ for my reception. He fulfilled our every request and was just amazing! The dance floor was full all night, he kept the activities organized and flowing and he was a delight to work with. I had many people at the reception tell me... Read More it was one of the best parties they had ever attended and Craig was a big part of that. I highly recommend his services as he went above and beyond to make the evening special.

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Lindsay T

My husband and I got married at the Powel Crosley this past November and cannot possibly say enough about how amazing Cory Barron, whom works as an associate for Grant Hemond, was as our DJ. He was recommended highly by our wedding planner and she could not have been more right... Read More in suggesting him. Cory made the planning process completely seamless - he provided his professional opinion on the flow of the event and music choices while also allowing us to make all of the fun decisions! My husband had a great time with all of the phone conversations they had concerning music choices and Cory was super easy going with it all. At the time we were living in Alaska and Cory went out of his way to talk to us at kind of crazy times with the 4 hour time difference. During the wedding, instead of just playing the list of songs we had established he used our recommendations to create a playlist which flowed with the energy of our crowd. He easily read the crowd and kept everyone going from start to finish. When the night ended (10 pm due to noise ordinance) our guests were literally trying to pool money so that Cory could stay longer and keep the party going. Cory was also spot on with getting everyone's attention for all the wedding day events so that no one missed any of the special moments. Lastly, and what I believe showed his wonderful character, throughout the night Cory would always come up to the two us asking if he could go get us a drink or if there was anything we needed while we mingled. I do not think there was a moment I was wanting for anything. Overall, I cannot say enough about Cory and Grant Hemond & Associates. Will highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding in the Tampa/Sarasota area.

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Seeta N

We had an October wedding for approximately 100 people and Eric Harding and his team at Grant Hemmond truly showed up. During the ceremony they worked with our officiant and video to make sure that AV could be heard clearly on both the video recordings AND the actual event.... Read More Additionally, we worked together to figure out how we could accommodate for my live cocktail musician as well. Eric worked with us to provide a true fusion feel by mixing together some of the music my parents wanted to hear from their cultures with some of my favorite American pop songs. He even worked with my sisters to project a powerpoint at our venue for their speech! We did the full package with Grant Hemmond, and it was worth every penny. Eric kept people dancing so much, that they practically danced out the door! It truly was a night to remember. Thanks Grant Hemmond!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Rosemarie Q

Absolutely wonderful! Jason was the best DJ for our wedding. He listened to all of our requests and did such an awesome job of keeping the dance floor packed all night. Almost a month later and we are still receiving rave reviews about how great the party was and the DJ.... Read More Michelle was wonderful to initially work with while contracting. She was always quick to respond to my emails. Our uplighting and custom gobo were perfection as well. It was more than we could've imagined and are so happy we got to experience Grant Hemond's service first hand as we always recommend them to our friends and clients. First Class Service!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Brittany C

Grant Hemond was great for a wedding DJ! We had Craig, as our DJ, he was awesome! Throughout the night he checked on us and made sure the music was what we wanted and made sure that people were dancing the entire time. Before the wedding, he called and made sure that he knew... Read More everything about the wedding down to the last tee which was really helpful the day of.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Nicole M

Throughout the night I heard several times, "man your DJ is amazing" or "Cory is the best DJ". I could not agree more. Cory from the beginning was so kind and gave us everything we wanted. He literally played every song we asked for and was seamless in transitions. If he felt... Read More the crowd wasn't feeling the song he would transition out into a better song. It was perfect to me, and I stayed on the dance floor the whole night because of him. I will also say all my guest loved him and danced, even my mother who said she didn't want to dance was on the dance floor the whole night. Cory is absolutely the best DJ and I loved every moment of it.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Samantha S

Grant Hemond & Associates was very easy to work with from the moment I submitted my request for a DJ. Michelle at the front desk was always super responsive and could always answer my questions. DJ Cory made sure our ceremony and reception were perfect, guiding us along... Read More throughout the night. He read the room very well and knew exactly what to play and when to cut things short if they were running too long. Thank you Grant Hemond & Associates for making our wedding absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Gina T

Our music was amazing! James did a great job! We still have people coming up to us telling us how great he was!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Danielle T

Doug was an amazing DJ! About a week before the wedding, we had a phone consultation to talk about everything DJ related. He provided the music I chose for the ceremony and it sounded great. He asked what kind of music we wanted to hear for the cocktail hour and reception and... Read More played a wonderful mix at each. I had one special song request for my dad and he even accommodated that as well. The reception was definitely not boring - he provided such a great mix of music! We didnt know we also had a dance teacher - he taught us how to do the electric slide! Doug made sure on the phone and the day of that he had all of the details correct - including pronunciation! He was very thorough and did not disappoint! Thank you Doug for making our reception so much fun!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jaclyn L

James King was the best DJ ever! We had both a band and a DJ and James was the MC of the night and kept the crowd dancing! He also made sure that all the special songs that the band didn't know were played. He made sure the entire night was smoothly and we are so very... Read More appreciative and grateful that he was a part of our special day!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Jordan L

Can't say enough great things about this company! Jason Tally was our DJ for my daughter wedding 9/29/17 at the beautiful Don CeSar Hotel on St Pete Beach. Jason made the reception so fun. The dance floor stayed full all night long! He is amazing and brings such great energy... Read More to the room. Thanks so much Jason for adding to the magic of Jordan & Beach's wedding and reception. You're the absolute best!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Lindsey F

Look nowhere else - Grant Hemmond is THE BEST DJ company I have ever interacted with, and I have been to dozens of large events with DJs. From the first moment of communication, Michelle, one of the in-office employees, was informative, friendly, and excited for my fiancee and... Read More I. We asked a lot of questions, being as the DJ was the most important vendor to us, we LOVE to dance and wanted to ensure the floor stayed full, and were happy to be asked a lot of questions back so that we were matched with the perfect DJ for our night. We were truly blessed with Eric as our DJ. Words cannot begin to describe how phenomenal he was, our guests did not leave the floor, truly, it was over four hours of dancing, and at the last song Eric had to encourage people to really leave for the send off. One friend described the excitement and incredible fun of the night saying "it was amazing, I'd be dancing, and into the song, but then start to think about needing a drink, or sitting, and the moment I thought about moving the song would change, the beat would drop, and I was hooked, I didn't realize how tired I was until I got home!" We talked to Eric several times in advance about the song styles we wanted, provided him a major list of "choose froms" but really gave him free reign to keep the crowd going, and wow, just wow. Look nowhere else, these are the DJs for you! Much love to you all, forever and ever for making our marriage start off with the most incredible and unforgettable party! Love, the Farrells!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jaclyn M

Grant Hemond and Associates – Eric Harding is AMAZING! Eric was so fun to work with! He was so easy going and all the guests just LOVED him. He allowed me to have my brothers take the mic and introduce the entire wedding party as well as my husband and I for the reception... Read More entrance. We provided him with a list of do not play and play list for the reception and cocktail hour….while also telling him to of course read the crowd and go in whatever direction he felt necessary. The dance floor was PACKED all night long. He remembered every detail regarding announcements I asked him to make – birthdays, anniversary dance, late night snack, last call, last minute speeches, etc. I was referred to him by Confetti Events (event planning) Karin Beaudry, she HIGHLY recommended him. I am SO glad she did because she was spot on with her referral. I would recommend Eric Harding to any bride/groom getting married in the Tampa Bay area. We knew we would have a lot of dancers and he made sure to not disappoint ANYONE with his music selections. He also suggested some up lighting last minute and thank goodness he did. It truly made the décor look perfect! He made that happen with only 24 hour notice! Thank you Eric for making our reception so much fun and keeping the dance floor crowded all night long! You are the BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kelsey R

My wedding went as smooth as it did because of Cory. Your DJ can make or break your day and Cory made our day so incredibly perfect!! We will forever be thankful for him and cannot recommend him enough!! He is made to be a wedding DJ and we were beyond blessed to have him be... Read More such a special part of our day!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Trevor D

Our DJ was Cory. He was absolutely amazing. We are a gay couple and wanted to work with vendors who were comfortable with working with gay weddings. Grant Hemond and our DJ Cory both assured us they were comfortable. We talked with Cory about ways to make our wedding really... Read More nice. We added premium uplighting that changed color after dinner but stayed one color throughout dinner. We also upgraded the photobooth to the plexiglass photobooth that went really well with our setting. The hotels prices on projector/screen were extremely high...Cory was able to provide one for MUCH less! We had an initial phone consultation and then spoke the week before our wedding. We had some different music ideas for different parts of the ceremony like the cake cutting and the introductions and he helped tailor it to EXACTLY what we wanted. He checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we knew what was coming up next and even made sure the people toasting had drinks before he transitioned into that part. When it came to the parent dances, he got with our parents beforehand to let them know it was coming up. At the end, we had all the guests exit the ballroom and we had our last dance alone to take in the night. He was absolutely amazing. VERY professional and really did a great job getting people on the dance floor to have fun!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Laura V

Ben did an amazing job at our wedding. All we had to do was fill out a short survey and he did the rest of the work! Very low maintenance and he definitely took care of us!! You CANNOT go wrong choosing this company.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Megan M

Jason was INCREDIBLE! He was so detail oriented with what music we wanted to play during various parts of the wedding; Some of it were even times that I didn't think about! He was phenomenal with reading the crowd and playing upbeat music and truly creating the party atmosphere... Read More we desired. THANK YOU JASON!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Laureen O

Doug, thank you so much for making our wedding full of fun and dancing. Doug played an awesome playlist that had our guest dancing all night long!! You were such a pleasure to work with and listen to all of our request and ideas. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!! Also the... Read More lighing you provided at the reception created a wonderful ambiance. You did an awesome job and we really cannot thank you enough!! It was truly the best day of our lives!! We will recommend Doug Decker with Grant Hemond and Associates to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!!