Grassy Hill Country Club

Orange, CT

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Dedication to excellence in ambiance.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Hotel, Park

Food + Catering, Planning

441 Clark Lane, Orange, CT

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Gaetana B

Grassy Hill Country Club was absolutely amazing for our wedding. When we originally booked, we booked with Darek, he sold us because he was so attentive and accommodating, unlike other places we went to view. Throughout the year wait and planning for our wedding, Darek got a... Read More new job, and Elisa was to be our new wedding planner. She immediately contacting me to let me know of the change and asked us to come in and meet with her. She was so professional and accommodating also. She completely listened to what we wanted and how we wanted it and made it all happen. The food was absolutely amazing and came out right on time! Elisa was there the entire night running the show and making sure everything went smoothly. Server Joe was at my beck and call offering me drinks and anything else I may have needed. The night was absolutely amazing!! Grassy Hill Country Club, Elisa, Joe and the rest of the staff did an absolutely amazing job in making our day perfect!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Steph

Helpful, courteous staff, excellent food and atmosphere. Couldn't have asked for a better reception venue. Guests are still raving!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Kristen M

Grassy Hill was a perfect location for our wedding reception! From the first phone call, we knew we wanted to work with Derek. The food was delicious and the service was marvelous!! We are thrilled with our wedding photos that were taken on the golf course.

more for your money

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Susan W

this place seemed a bit pricey at first, but their packages come with a lot included. dark, the event coordinator was excellent, and the staff was exceptional. Every time I turned around, it was like my own personal waiter, or butler was there to cater to my needs. The food was... Read More far better than I had imagined and the portions were tremendous. I had open bar and my guests were thrilled and impressed with the look of the placeThe venue is beautiful for both the Vermont and the reception. For the overall price per person, I got exceptionally high quality service! It was just at 20000 for 150 people including the price of the ceremony.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sarah P

The food was great. The general manager was great to work with. I had some special requests which he was able to accomodate me. The day of our reception the staff was there to help with anything we needed throughout the night. The location was really nice we had an... Read More indoor/outdoor cocktail hour and were able to do this in a separate area from our reception so everyone could be wowed when they walked into the main reception area. Overall I loved Grassy Hill and would recommend it for anyone looking for a reception hall.;The space is kind of weird. We ended up renting the entire space and bringing in our own dance floor so we could fit all of our guests in comfortably and in a manner that fit my vision.

Rating for Grassy Hill Country Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kim B

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Mere A

My reception hall was great. THey had appetizers set aside for the wedding party. Bridal bathroom. A great planner who rganized everything.;Just ask them to continue serving the next course even if the bride and Groom have left their seats or not completed a course. Leaves more... Read More time for celebrating.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Molly J

The setup was great seperate room for the cocktail hour. Club was well-kep with professional staff. Food was unbeleivable!

TO Grassy Hill Country Club