Graves Floral Co.

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

1525 N. Broadway, Shawnee, OK

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Haley C

Graves Floral did an amazing job! She was so helpful. She too the time to understand my vision, researched how to make it happen, and then on the day of my wedding she gave me exactly what I wanted! She was friendly and very willing to work with me and my budget. I recommend Graves for every wedding now!

flowers

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 charlotte b

My flowers were STUNNING!!!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/29/2012 Kelly C

Pam was so easy to work with, and she was always available when I needed her (like when I forgot to get my bouquet for bridal pictures, I called her the day of the photoshoot and he put together a beautiful bouquet). For the ceremony, she gave me the vision I had pictured! It was perfect

Amazing Florist!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Kristin P

I recently got married in July 2011 and had absolutely no idea what kind of flowers I wanted to useā€¦ Especially for a summer wedding. I met with Pam at our venue and told her the colors of the wedding and some flowers that I liked. Within minutes she had some amazing ideas for centerpieces, arrangements and the bouquets. She took what little information I gave her and turned it into something even more beautiful than I ever had imagined. Her and her incredible team turned our day from ordinary into spectacular! They thought of every detail and truly made our day even more special. There is nothing I would have changed about it. Everyone was so great to work with and made sure I was happy with all the arrangements/selections before finalizing the pieces. I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone getting married that is looking for that special touch.

Pam is wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 Kassy N

Pam at Graves Floral did the flowers for my April 2011 wedding, and they were great! It wasn't a huge order; we just did 5 bouquets, 4 corsages, 1 small arrangement, and a number of single stems. But Pam didn't seem to let the size of our order dictate how much time she spent talking to my mother and I. The flowers came out just the way I had envisioned them, and at a very reasonable price. I would highly recomment Pam at Graves Floral to anyone getting married in Shawnee.

TO Graves Floral Co.