Great Expectations Photography

Artistic, Stylish, Fun and Beautiful

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

418 N. Van Buren, San Angelo, TX

Best photographer in town!

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Jennifer C

The team at Great Expectations is phenomenal! They are prepared for any wedding theme and go on location to create images specific to a bride and grooms taste. Additionally, many package items and a la carte options allow any bride to have wonderful pictures for a lifetime.

2014-03-20T23:37:05 Response from Annette, the member

Thanks so much Jennifer! We had a blast working with you and your wedding was wonderful, can't wait to post your pics.

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Jessica B

Patti May Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 4/11/2011 Patti M

I cannot say enough good things about Great Expectations Photography! Not only did they provide professional service and quality, they truly took an interest in us personally and became good friends! They were instrumental in our service and reception and kept things on a... Read More perfect timeline. Our wedding was quite large (approx 750 guests) and thanks to their help, everything went so smoothly without long, awkward waiting for photographs to be taken. This was due to prior planning scheduled by Great Expectations where they guided my daughter and I in laying out a timeline and schedule for the entire day of the wedding and for the reception. It was like having a photographer/wedding planner all in one! In my opinion, you get far more than what you pay for with this company! Absolutely loved the pictures! They captured the event in a unique and wonderful way. Thanks Great Expectations for all your help and courtesy and for the wonderful photos! You truly have a friend and fan for life in us! Sincerely,Patti May

Best Choice I Ever Made

Reviewed on 4/08/2011 Mackenzie H

I feel extremely blessed and lucky to have had Great Expectations Photography as my engagement, bridal, and wedding photographer. After signing the contract with Great Expectations, I immediately felt a sigh of relief knowing that every moment of our day was going to be... Read More captured. I am so glad that I chose Great Expectations; they helped me with so many aspects of the wedding. Annette and her staff outlined the reception to a specific schedule that made the entire night extremely organized. I have established a great friendship with the entire staff at Great Expectations that I know will last throughout my life. I am still blown away by the quality of pictures that Great Expectations produced from my wedding. Our wedding included over 700 guests, and Annette and Dave captured every moment, from me getting my make-up put on to my husband and I pulling out of the parking lot. They are not afraid to give 110% to every part of their business. Great Expectations still has a studio, which produces fantastic shots that are hard to beat due to perfect lighting. Moreover, their creative ability to capture PERFECT outdoor photos is astounding. Beside choosing my magnificent husband, choosing Great Expectations as my wedding photographer was the best choice I made throughout my wedding planning process. I am so excited to continue creating wonderful memories and photos throughout the rest of my life.