Wedding Special Starting at $795 All-Inclusive !

Starting at $795: Complete wedding package, unlimited prints, photo scrap book, customized output, fun props and stuff, free pictures from website, direct links to Facebook, Twitter and all social media, up to 6 hours of Greatphotobooth disk of all photos. Variety of booth styles, and high resolution photos. Best Buy in Ohio.

Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

Serving Central Ohio , OH
Serving Central Ohio

Great Photobooth, Columbus, Ohio

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Robin P

Bob Donegan at Great Photobooth, Columbus was the BEST. I contacted over 20 vendors for booths in Columbus. Bob was the first to get back to me out of ONLY 4 that got back to me at all. Every time I contacted him he returned my call or e-mail immediately. He was SO easy to work with. We chose the open booth with a backdrop - but he can offer any type. I cannot praise my whole experience with him enough. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] any time. I was mother of the bride at June 1, 2013 wedding in Columbus, Ohio.

Best Photobooth ever!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 kate f

We loved having GreatPhotoBooth at our Wedding! It was a big hit and all of our guest really enjoyed it. Bob was great he was so friendly and very easy to work with. He helped us create an awesome background by up lighting an old wooden wall it looked amazing in all the pictures and made it easy to take big group photos. The props were a great touch as well. At the end of the night we were left with a book full of great memories. It was worth every penny and I would recommend GreatPhotoBooth to everyone!

Fun!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Abby H

I heard from so many of my wedding guests that this was the best photo booth they have experienced! In fact, my bridesmaid just got engaged and she wants it to come all the way to Michigan for her wedding!

TO GreatPhotoBooth