Is this your business? claim it now

Green Fresh Florals

San Diego, Hillcrest

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3785 4th Ave, San Diego, CA
San Diego, Hillcrest

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Johnna S

Carlos and his team created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our November wedding. From our very first meeting with Carlos, I knew he got the look and feeling we were trying to create and the final product exceeded my imagination. We had quite a large number of... Read More pieces that we wanted and each one was so beautifully crafted and their attention to detail is spot on. I would use Green Fresh again in a heartbeat and will recommend Green Fresh to anyone looking for beautiful florals with great people to work with. Thank you Carlos!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Jasmine A

The flowers were not as expected. I wanted more blush colors with light pinks, a little green, blue, and they did the complete opposite and did dark purples, dark pink, and a buttload of green. They also seemed a bit rude when dropping off the flowers, offered no help, didn't... Read More help attach the boutineers. They didn't stay to set up the flowers on the table. My friend went to give them a tip and they drove away. Luckily no one but me cared so it went fine I was just a little disappointed. My friends were awesome and kind of rearranged the flowers so that they looked better or more of what I wanted.

The best little flower shop ever!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2012 Lesley S

They are the best- if you are in this area you really should check them out!!

Start a Conversation!