Documentary

Wedding

Online Proofing

2109 J Street, Sacramento, CA (916) 402-0528

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Courtney O

Green Vintage came highly recommended by a friend. We were told that Leslie was talented, affordable, and easy to work with. I got her information from my friend and noticed that she was also on the preferred vendor list at our venue (Catta Verdera) so I knew it was meant to be.... Read More I called to schedule a meeting and she offered to do a phone meeting, which was much more convenient since I was a full-time student. She was very friendly and got a sense of what I was looking for right away; she told me about wedding she had photographed there and about all of the unique spots to take scenic shots. I could tell that we were on the same page and I was sold right after our conversation! I really liked the fact that the packages were highly customizable to fit any budget and it was really easy to manage payments online. Leslie was always quick to respond to emails regarding questions or updates to my photo requests so I really appreciated that. On the day of the wedding she was wonderful- sweet, professional, and non-intrusive. Leslie definitely has the best interest of the client at heart at all times and takes all of your unique requests into consideration. She takes phenomenal pictures and we were absolutely amazed at the sheer number of pictures. We found our portal to be very user friendly. It was very helpful to have pictures broken into categories such as getting ready, ceremony, reception, portraits, favorites, etc. We truly made the best choice in terms of a photographer and we highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Polly B

Wedding date: 6/17/16 I knew I wanted to hire Leslie for my wedding after seeing her work with both my sisters-in-law. I didn't even look elsewhere. Not only is she professional, talented and creative with her photos, but she is just so easy to work with. She keeps you on track... Read More on your wedding day to keep it stress-free, without seeming controlling or overbearing. She also offers a variety of packages and works within your budget, and her prices are so reasonable. I have recommended her to everyone I know getting married, and they have all booked her! Just check out her website to see her amazing work, and book her immediately !

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Cassie I

One of the best choices we ever made! Leslie is an absolute joy to work with and we could not have asked for a more flexible and sweeter person. Her photos are breathtaking, and we had one hell of a time picking our favorites from our engagement shots, there were just too many... Read More to chose from! A fantastic communicator and very detail oriented. She got every shot we requested and then some. Her second shooter was also great! He was very friendly and easy to talk to, and we loved finding him hiding behind bushes and trees all night; he definitely got some amazing shots. The quality of the photos are wonderful. I love Leslie's style, and it was very important for me to have someone who knew how to handle the different lighting that comes throughout the day and into the night. Every photo we got from our engagement shot and wedding are gorgeous. I don't know how I am going to pick from all of them for our album. I cannot recommend Leslie and Green Vintage Photography enough!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Kerry B

Green Vintage Photography is as good as it gets. (Besides my groom) Leslie is the best decision we made for our wedding. We did our engagement photos with her at Muir Beach/Woods, and 10 hours of coverage on our big day in Lake Tahoe. Even when it ended up raining during our... Read More engagement photos - we still walked away with amazing results. She had an umbrella with her so we got some really great rain shots, and she had us follow her to Berkeley where she had another shoot to make sure we came away with enough quality pictures. Leslie is incredibly organized. Her online portal makes life easier - events, contracts, invoices, questionnaires, pictures, timelines - it is all in one place! We did not have a wedding coordinator, but did have a day-of helper. Leslie kept us on track with her well-thought out timeline while maintaining flexibility. Her organization made me calmer before the wedding, and on the day-of, because I knew we were in good hands. She worked wonderfully with the other vendors. Leslie with GVP knows what she is doing and is incredibly professional. We felt completely confident to leave everything photography-related in her hands. She has a great eye for scenery. She has a great attitude. The photographs are amazing. Go with Green Vintage Photography!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Sara L

Leslie was incredible! She was professional and really knew how to get all of the shots I could have dreamed of and more. Leslie and her associate, Erik, were never in the way and you barely noticed they were around documenting every special moment. Her photography is creative... Read More and fun. I don't know how we are ever going to be able to narrow down which photos to put on the wall!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Julie O

We had seen Leslie's work after one of our friend's weddings so we IMMEDIATELY wanted to book her. We actually didn't meet in person until our wedding day (she was super responsive over email) but WOW she was so professional, friendly and timely. She really helped corral our... Read More friends and family (she memorized their names SO fast) and suggested movements and poses that turned out so beautifully. At the reception she and her helper were so unobtrusive, but the photos they got were incredible! Very few of our friends received their own wedding photos with other photographers this quickly and in such a beautiful gallery. I really can't recommend Leslie more!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Lisa L

From the moment we met Leslie we knew that she was the perfect photographer for our wedding. She instantly put us at ease and answered all of our many questions. She is very thorough and always responded quickly when we had concerns. The day of the wedding she led us seamlessly... Read More through the process of taking all of our photos but just as easily accommodated poses and props I had suggested. Since the event she has worked with us to create our album going over every photo with us until we were happy. Our only critique would be that with all the fantastic photos it has been hard to choose! We were so lucky to have Leslie photograph our special day. She was professional, punctual, personable and stunningly captured every amazing moment of the day! I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Kristina G

Leslie, owner of Green Vintage Photography, photographed our wedding. She was absolutely the best! We searched for a photographer and a friend recommended her to us. Upon meeting with her, we immediately knew she was the one to share in our wedding. She is a perfectionist,... Read More very organized and met every detailed request. The quality of her photos are exceptional and previews were available within a few days. She is incredible and we highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Daniel K

Leslie and Green Vintage Photography were absolutely perfect for our wedding! Such high quality photos that captured all the special moments of the day. We can't say enough good things about how beautiful the photos turned out. Additionally, Leslie was the best person we could... Read More have hoped to work with in setting everything up to be just how we wanted for our wedding day. She was very responsive, on top of things and so organized, and very flexible all throughout, which my wife and I really appreciated. Leslie was also able to get us a preview of the wedding shots super quickly after our big day (we hadn't even returned yet from our honeymoon!) which was a fun treat to be able to share with our family and wedding party. All together our package included a pre-wedding photo shoot, ~800 photos of the wedding day, digital copies of everything, and a wedding photo album credit -- definitely a great value! Would highly recommend Green Vintage Photography to engaged couples looking for a wedding photographer.

Fabulous Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Tracy C

Before settling on a photographer, I searched far and wide for someone who'd take great (and creative) photos at a price we thought reasonable - and we were very happy to have chosen Leslie! We chose one of her packages that included 9 hours of coverage with 2 photographers,... Read More engagement photo session and a photo album. Leslie was very organized and friendly and we were beyond happy with the photos she took for both our engagement session and our wedding day! For our engagement session, Leslie actually found the perfect spot to take photos that matched the colors and feel for our wedding. The photos worked perfectly for our thank you cards and it was a great way to become more comfortable in front of the camera before the wedding day! On the wedding day, we were running behind on time so we didn't get all the before ceremony family portraits we wanted but Leslie was very calm and collected and helped us catch up on all our photos. However, because we were behind, she offered to stay an additional hour to take more bride & groom portraits and capture more aspects of the wedding. We are very happy we kept her for an additional hour and we LOVE all the photos she took! (And the second photographer was professional and nice!) I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for professional photos - she does great work for weddings and family photos!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Annette Y

Wow, really the best Wedding Photographer ever! We absolutely loved our wedding photos. Leslie was amazing. Me and the hubby are not really photo people. She was actually the first to photograph us professionally and we're so glad we chose her. Last year, we booked our venue. We... Read More were given a list of photographers but none of them had what we were searching for. Luckily, we went to the Sacramento Bridal Fair, where we got to see some of Leslie's work! She is talented and once we saw those photos, we knew we had to have her. Her artistic/journalistic perspectives on photography are what caught my eye! I knew I wanted green (since I love trees) and a vintagey - ish theme & she was it! Even her name says it - Green Vintage Photography. I can't say enough wonderful things about Leslie. She's quick via email, she provided wonderful customer service, she captured all of our "must have" photos (which were our favorite photos!), and she was easy going & laid back. She did a great job gathering my rather large family & had no problem guiding us on what to do. We had no idea what to do! But thankfully, we had Leslie & she was able to direct us for poses and what not. She's a great photographer & you can really tell she enjoys what she does. You can tell it by her work! Take a look at her website and you will see for yourself. Thank you SO much, Leslie!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

There should be no hesitation in hiring Leslie! I originally met Leslie when she photographed my college roommates wedding back in 2012. After seeing her photos, I know that I would be booking Leslie in the future. For our engagement photos, she went all the way to Fort Bragg... Read More to make that dream come true for us. She sacrificed her Holiday weekend to do so, which just proved to me she goes above and beyond for her clients. I was particular as to where we had the photos taken on the coast and she just went with it. After this session, I couldn't wait for her to shoot our wedding! Earlier this month Leslie shot our wedding and I couldn't be more pleased! Pre-wedding Leslie was organized to make sure that everything went smooth day of. Even though we had a schedule, she is once again easy going and doesn't make photographs day of a stressful thing. Her relaxed and sweet personality helps keep you calm on your big day. She gets the shots that are needed in a timely fashion so that you can go and enjoy your party. On our honeymoon we received our sneak-peek, which to me is more of a tease! Every photo was absolutely amazing, I check my email daily to get the final email with all of them, because I am that excited about her work. Leslie takes the time to get to know her clients and have their personality shine through the photos. Leslie is not only professional, but is such a wonderful person and I would recommend her to anyone. She is the type of person that anyone would be fortunate to have in their life. I look forward to using here again in the future!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Meghan M

Leslie, the owner of Green Vintage Photorgraphy is incredible! I don't have enough good things to say about her!! Finding a good photographer was a huge priority to my husband and I, because that person would make our memories last forever! We met with several photographers but... Read More after meeting Leslie, she became our gold standard and no one else came close to her! She made the entire process so easy! We did our engagement shoot with her and immediately she made us feel so comfortable! On the wedding day she showed up with her second photographer! Leslie stayed with me and my girls while we got ready and her second shooter get pictures of the guys! She made the entire day run so smoothly and not only on time, but we were ahead of schedule! What a relief on a wedding day! Leslie captured the day perfectly!! She truly photographed the love between my husband and I. She shot it in just a way that captured the whole day without us feeling like we had cameras shoved in our face all day!! The day was perfect and the pictures reflect that! I can't stop looking at them and have received nothing but positive feedback from friends and family!! I am thankful for Leslie and look forward to her capturing our future milestones! I would whole heartedly recommend Leslie to anyone looking for an amazing photographer! You will get the best one out there with Leslie and Green Vintage Photography!

Hire Leslie!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Sheila M

While looking around on facebook, I found Green Vintage Photography. Instantly I loved the colors that popped out from her photos. I emailed her right away and she responded back in a timely manner. Leslie was very patient with me and answered my million questions. We loved... Read More her package that she made for our wedding events and her products that she showed us, so we hired her. We did our engagement photos with her as well and both my husband and I loved them. She gave us cute poses and made us feel very comfortable. We just had our weddings and we are so happy with the preview that she gave us and the slideshow. She has been able to make us edits as well. She works very quickly which is nice since as a bride you are always looking forward to see your wedding photos. Leslie was able to cover both our weddings (Sikh and Hindu) and was very attentive during the whole process. She was there for us the whole time and kept checking in to make sure we got the photos we wanted. She is very organized and an excellent photographer. The photos so far have come out very well and all of us are happy with the product. We can't wait to start our albums with her as well. I highly recommend Green Vintage Photography for your wedding needs!

Hire her!

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Tori R

Leslie is Green Vintage Photography and she is amazing. She sprained her ankle the day before the wedding, but showed up and was the best addition to my day. I can be very self-conscious with pictures, but she took AMAZING pictures and I am so happy with them all. She really... Read More captures those special moments and has an amazing eye for design. She also does beautiful albums and gives you rights to pictures.