Greenbelt DJ Productions

Austin (512) 222-3992 & Houston (281) 845-3723

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Austin (512) 222-3992 & Houston (281) 845-3723

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Amanda M

If you have the opportunity to hire Greenbelt DJ for your wedding, do it! We loved working with Joel Giorgio (the owner) for many reasons. He was professional, friendly, and very helpful in walking us through the whole process. He replied to emails quickly...even while he was on... Read More vacation! He provided music for our ceremony and our reception. The song for the father/daughter dance had a part that got a little too fast paced for our dancing skills, but Joel was able to quickly set it up so that part could be easily skipped during the dance. At our consultation before the wedding, we had very little direction to give Joel on the music to play. We told him what we liked, what we didn't, but did not provide much in the way of "must play" songs. We told him to just read the crowd and did he! I don't recall a moment the dance floor didn't have people on it. The floor was literally shaking! It was so much better than we ever could have imagined. I can't say enough about how wonderful Joel was. If you want stress-free music planning and don't want to have to worry about creating lists of things to play or not play, I suggest Joel. He knows how to keep a party going! We received so many compliments from our guests about our DJ… and you will too if you hire him!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 adrienne k

My only advice in booking Greenbelt DJ Productions (specifically DJ Joel) is that you should not hesitate in booking this vendor. DJ Joel met with my husband and I at a time that was convenient for us, which was hard because we were from out of town, and took the time to... Read More understand what we were looking for in a DJ and what music we enjoyed. During our ceremony, reception and party he did an excellent job of gauging our guests and their dancing moods and the party literally would not have been better. Booking Greenbelt DJ was one of the best decisions we made, and we did it without meeting him or having been to any of the other events they had DJed. We <3 DJ Joel and Greenbelt Productions!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Rachel H

We hired Joel for our wedding, and it was the best decision we could have made! Choosing a DJ is one of the most important decisions for your wedding, and we could not have been more pleased with Joel. I gave him VERY little direction of what music to play and told him to just... Read More keep everyone dancing.. and he DEFINITELY did just that! We received so many compliments from our guests about the DJ, and it was worth every penny to have everyone having the best time. We had about 8 glasses broken that night, so you know everyone was definitely dancing and Joel should be given more than just a 5 star rating!! He is very professional and able to transition the music seamlessly from one song to another. His ability to mix music makes him unique as a wedding DJ, and it keeps the crowd happy! Without him, our night would not have been the same.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Melissa S

Erik at Greenbelt DJ is awesome. We met Erik before our wedding and it was like talking to an old friend about all your favorite music. He did a fantastic job at our ceremony, dinner and reception. We have a "unique" musical taste and Erik was able to compile it all together... Read More seamlessly. He was even able to speed up our first dance music to match the tempo we needed. He will follow your playlist to a tee or improvise if you just have suggestions. They have a great system to input all of your AV needs and all your requests. Hire Greenbelt DJ, you will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jordan L

Greenbelt DJ is the best choice you would make for music on your big day. Everything was organized and set up perfectly. They think of everything! Everyone had a blast and the music was great! I am so thankful they were part of our vendor team!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Emily S

We hired Erik to work our New Year's Eve wedding and couldn't have been happier with our choice! His attention to detail on our song selection was spot on and he even helped us come up with a miss-mash song for the Father/Daughter dance. Our dance floor was packed the entire... Read More night and we have him to thank for it. He was very flexible with some last minute requests and handled everything like a champ. You can tell he really enjoys his job because he had a smile on his face the entire night. He gave our wedding dance floor such a positive energy, which is exactly what we had hoped for. I highly recommend Erik for your wedding or event. He was extremely professional and such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kyle P

My wife and I cannot think of one gripe or complaint about Greenbelt DJ for our wedding. Anthony was our DJ and did an amazing job. He was very prompt, professional, and he truly cared about making our day have the "feel" we wanted. Our reception was a blast and the dance floor... Read More stayed full. Anthony truly treated us like we were his only customers. He had multiple cues and songs to play throughout the ceremony and the reception, and he did so without any problems whatsoever. Truly, Anthony was more than a DJ. He cared about more than just playing the "right songs". He took some time to get to know us and ensured the music fit what we wanted and who we are. If you're looking for a great DJ look no further, don't hesitate to book!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Megan M

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Anthony and Greenbelt DJ for our wedding! Music is such an important part of a wedding and can either make or break your reception. Anthony got everyone out on the dance floor and we have the best pictures of us and our guest dancing... Read More the night away. The song choices were great and there was a good mix of oldies, new age and fast and slow songs. Anthony never missed a beat and we all danced the night away. Anthony was very diligent in his work and I trusted him all steps of the way. He was always very responsive and organized. He made the processes really easy and I couldn't be happier with our choice. His set up at the wedding was very professional and he was always so nice. If Greenbelt is available for your wedding don't hesitate and book them today!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jeff T

As father of the bride, I did not deal directly with Joel until I met him at the reception. He was already set up by the time we arrived, which was very nice. I sought him out to introduce myself and to get a feel for how the evening would progress. He was very thorough in... Read More his explanation and extremely patient in answering all my questions. He gave me perfect guidance on where I should stand for my FOB speech and how to react if I started getting feedback on the speakers (which did not happen). I was doing the prayer immediately after my speech and Joel worked with me to come up with a cute way to make the transition. He was very professional and his demeanor and voice were very soothing. Best of all, he was very respectful of the occasion and did not try to make jokes or steal the spotlight. Speaking of lights, his lighting was tastefully done and was complimentary, not distracting. Who even notices the pre-dinner music? I must have had ten people tell me how delightful it was just listening to the music before dinner. And once dinner ended, he was right on target with his musical selections. I have never seen a dance floor stay that full ALL evening. He did a wonderful job gauging the audience and keeping the energy level high. We were sorry that the evening had to end. I would highly recommend Joel for your reception!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 megan B

Joel was the DJ for our daughters wedding. He was fantastic. He did a great job with the music and reading the crowd. We had lots of compliments from the Texas group and from the Virginia area group. Would recommend Greenbelt DJ Productions to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Brittney B

What a fun wedding!!!!! Joel was a blast. He met with us before and went into detail to figure out what our music preferences were and he held strong to those. We told him we would have an epic dance party and luckily our wedding guests held up to that! He was very nice to work... Read More with and his music is absolutely fantastic. Thank you again Joel!!! You made our wedding so much fun!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Jenny R

We worked with Anthony for our wedding in February. He was very responsive and available to prep for our big day. He has a vast knowledge of music and his repertoire is impressive. I have a music background and I was thoroughly impressed with his ability to adapt to our... Read More preferences. We had very different requests for some of our music - he did not discourage our choice, but rather made it work in a way that was unforgettable. We wanted more refined music for our entrance for the reception and it worked well. We received tons of compliments on the DJ, his music choices and the dance floor was packed all night long. I spoke with multiple DJs before choosing Anthony and I can say with complete confidence that he is the most knowledgeable and comfortable. My guests loved him and he made the night so fun.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Hanneke V

Anthony at Greenbelt DJs was a great pleasure to work with. He set us at ease as my wife and I planned our wedding apart from one another and from the other side of the world. From our first phone call, to our email correspondence, exchanges of paperwork, planning meeting, and... Read More the wedding itself, Anthony was extremely courteous, organized, and accommodating. Paperwork was minimal, and Greenbelt’s online planning tool is easy to use. Anthony was extremely responsive as we communicated prior to the big day, answered all of our questions when we met in person, and did a wonderful job with acoustics and music during our ceremony and reception. He was well-acquainted with our venue, handled some last-minute changes with a smile, and mixed our very eclectic music selection perfectly. We couldn’t have asked for a better vendor or DJ experience!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Kalyn M

Anthony was amazing!! From the start I was very impressed with how professional he was. You can tell he is knowledgeable and passionate about his line of work. He was very easy to work with, friendly, and quick to respond to e-mails. We had a beginning meeting and an end meeting... Read More to go over all the music, talk about the timeline from start to finish, and he even made sure to go over everyone's name so that it was pronounced correctly. My husband and I were both very impressed with Anthony and would definitely recommend him for anyone's wedding. Most importantly, on the wedding night- Anthony delivered! He played the songs we wanted and did a great job at mixing my husband's taste in music and my taste in music.....all the while keeping the dance floor packed! I think one of my favorite parts was changing all the up lighting to burnt orange for the UT fight song!! It was a big hit. Our wedding night was truly magical and a big thanks to Anthony for helping to keep our wedding running smoothly. I had many members in our bridal party comment on how smooth the entire wedding went from beginning to end (some of them said it was the smoothest wedding they have ever been a part of). Thank you Anthony!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Jennifer M

We had Anthony do our wedding in October of '15. We got married at Green Pastures on a particularly rainy Saturday. His preparation before the event was exceptional, and he really walked us through the entire ceremony. My wife and I had no idea how to do any of this, so... Read More having Anthony and the tools on the website really helped. We went into the wedding confident that everything would go smoothly. The wedding itself went off without a hitch. (We also recommend the uplighting if you want a nice touch of adjustable color.) The sound system was just what you'd want, loud enough to command the room, but not AC/DC loud for toasts with the mic. As for the dance portion of the evening, he played all our likes and really read the crowd well to know just the right time to play a certain song for maximum dancing and debauchery. Truly top notch DJ - professional, reliable, nice guy. We couldn't recommend him more.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

Best wedding DJ in Austin! Save yourself some time and just book Greenbelt. The owner, Anthony, was great. It was such a simple process working with him. We gave him a few songs we wanted to hear, and a few songs we didnt, then we let him do his thing. It worked out perfectly.... Read More Our guests kept telling us how great the DJ was and the songs he played. Also, Anthony is a real pro in the way he MC's the event. He's not a cheesy DJ yelling into the microphone and saying awkward stuff. He makes the announcements he needs to make, and then lets the music do the talking.

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

Anthony was our DJ for our wedding at Villa Antonia this past weekend and everyone had the best time. Anthony was very helpful in our consultation giving us plenty of tips along the way. He also was extremely accommodating the night of the wedding helping set up the officiant... Read More and the speeches during dinner. He went above and beyond expectations and we would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Keith M

We've officially been newlyweds for 126 days and within that time frame we have praised the genius that is DJ Anthony & Greenbelt DJs...126 times. Literally, it's daily. Our friends, our family, our neighbors who were not even invited to the party know how great these guys are.... Read More It was EPIC...it was basically Vegas...it was OUR wedding. My husband and I live in Minneapolis, MN and were married in Austin, Texas which is approximately 1,000 miles away. I married a music nut, literally he is obsessed. With that we had our work cut out for us in identifying who we would trust with the biggest decision of our reception, the music. We depended on the best wedding planner in Austin (Jennifer Seals with Pearl Events) who referred us to Anthony Conforti. Anthony was patient, kind and always available. He knew he had his work cut out for him when he sent us the top 200 songs that are played/requested at a wedding. My immediate reaction, THIS IS AWESOME. My husband's? "Oh, heck no, not a single one of these will be played at our wedding." Ding, Ding, Round 2! Anthony was able to guide us in the right direction for the mood we wanted during the various portions of the event. He was available for Skype meetings and never laughed at my comments (which at one point included "well I loved Train Drops of Jupiter in high school"...don't worry that was vetoed quite quickly). He was always professional, did a perfect job of blending music and kept people on the dance floor until the moment it was time to leave. We were lucky to have more than 100 guests fly from all over the country to be with us that day and DJ Anthony made their trip worth it. He is already legend in Minneapolis though he may not know it. As a Bride there are a lot of moments when stress gets in the way and you can't relax and enjoy yourself. I never had those moments with the music. Thank you Anthony, our memories are replayed to a beautiful soundtrack every day of our married life.

Now that was a PARTY!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Brooke H

Anthony with Greenbelt DJ Productions was GREAT! He listened to all of our wants and needs and executed them flawlessly! Our dance floor was packed all night long with great songs! We really liked the online system that they have set up to log music that you want or don't want.... Read More We also used their uplighting and were very happy with that as well. Thanks Anthony!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Giuliana C

DJ Erik was AMAZING! He kept the dance floor going the entire wedding, and met with us a few weeks prior to personalize our music folder. He asked a bunch of questions to make sure he knew exactly what kind of music we preferred, even down to versions of certain songs. Everyone... Read More loved him, and it wouldn't have had the awesome energy it did without him! Cannot thank him enough for being a part of making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Laura W

Joel Giorgio, the owner of Greenbelt DJ, was our DJ for our New Year's Eve wedding. When we met him a few weeks before the wedding to finalize the music plans, we were so excited and knew we had picked the right person. He did not bat an eye or think I was the least bit weird... Read More when I told him I wanted to walk down the aisle to an M83 song, and it turned out so well on our actual wedding day. I felt like he really "got" us as a couple, we did the Star Wars theme song during our cake cutting, it was amazing! We told him we wanted no more than 2 country songs, just enough to keep our families happy (we hate country), and he really stuck to that. He kept the dance floor bumping all night, there was never a moment where people weren't dancing! He played exactly the right mix of genres, so it was never too heavy on just one type of music. All of our guests had so much fun. We had so many compliments on our music selection both for the ceremony and for the reception. I could not have asked for a more perfect DJ than Joel!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Rachael B

We worked with DJ Anthony Conforti for our wedding at Mercury Hall. We were a little nervous about hiring a DJ, as we have been to some weddings where the DJs were really corny, announcing every event like a WWE match and playing top 40 BS. But Anthony totally nailed it. We... Read More met before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page in terms of song versions and feel of our wedding. He listened really well and did an amazing job. We had a kind of weird first dance (we weren't comfortable dancing by ourselves so we had family and friends join us on the floor one by one) and he helped pull that off without it being as weird as it could've been. (On top of it all, he's just a great dude. We really enjoyed talking to him.) We have some pretty weird taste in music (i.e. not all danceable) but he did an amazing job of playing the right song for the right moment. He kept our guests on the floor all night. We loved being able to go through their online library and pick out the music we loved and liked so he could get a good feel for what we wanted. They also have a "hate it" option. I'm so glad I didn't have to hear "Baby Got Back" or "Billie Jean" at my wedding. We rented uplighting from him and it was a really great move. Mercury Hall is beautiful, but it needs a little something extra at night (in my opinion). We wanted to keep our decor to a minimum and the uplighting added just the right feel to the room without us having to keep track of more crap to hang up. He was also familiar with the venue and helped us lay out the space. In short, I will happily recommend Anthony and Greenbelt DJ to anyone who asks.

The best DJ ever

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Amber G

We worked with Joel for our wedding. We actually heard him at a friend's wedding and were sold on his talents. His communication and music selections were more than we could ask for. I will admit, it was pricey, but he is seriously an expert. He was great at judging the crowd... Read More and knew when to change it up. He met with us via skype and we reviewed music that we liked, must plays, and songs he definitely should NOT play. I had a younger guest tell me he requested a song and Joel immediately nixed it. He said it was on the “do not play list.” I actually hadn’t heard of the song before (it was new at the time), so my guest had me listen to it on his phone… it was “hot line bling….” So glad it wasn't played. Joel obviously used his better judgement with this request! THANK YOU JOEL! Highly recommend!

Professional service and quality sound

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Tiffanie C

We debated on having a band vs a DJ for months. After going to see many wedding bands live we weren't thrilled to have someone play "so-so" versions of our favorite songs and the price for a band was stretching the budget too much. Our wedding planner, Kristi with Joyful... Read More Details, recommended DJ Anthony to us and we were very impressed with his professionalism and service. Anthony was quick to respond to all my emails and questions. I loved how organized he was with having an online website dedicated to the planning process, so much so my husband called me a bridezilla for picking all 75 "love-it" songs to be played for the cocktail hour and reception. I'm detailed oriented and appreciate Anthony's thoroughness for planning the night, down to the last details on the timeline. We also took advantage of his uplighting service and were so happy with how the lights turned out. It gave the entire reception a warm glow during the night and the pictures looked amazing! I highly recommended Anthony!

Joel Giorgio

I'm the owner and senior DJ at Greenbelt DJ Productions. I was born in Houston and eventually I moved to Austin in the late 1990s to attend UT. After graduation, I went back to school and received a master's degree in education from Texas state. For five years, I was an Austin ISD elementary school teacher before starting Greenbelt DJ Productions in 2006. We have completed more than 2,000 events collectively without missing a single event. It's simply not an option. Be sure and read our amazing reviews and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions for us.

Start a Conversation!