Most Reviews in Austin!

Planning a wedding can be a stressful time, so you need the best of the best to ensure a perfect wedding. The DJs at Greenbelt DJ Productions have been doing weddings and corporate events since 2006, but our passion for DJing began in the 1990s. We are a professional DJ company that provides some of the best services out there which include: MCing, advanced dance floor lights, and up-lighting. Visit our website and inquire by clicking on the INQUIRE tab at the top. We'll reply with a quote and tons of information within 2 hours. We look forward to speaking with you about your special day.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Austin (512) 222-3992 (512) 222-3992

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Amanda M

If you have the opportunity to hire Greenbelt DJ for your wedding, do it! We loved working with Joel Giorgio (the owner) for many reasons. He was professional, friendly, and very helpful in walking us through the whole process. He replied to emails quickly...even while he was on... Read More vacation! He provided music for our ceremony and our reception. The song for the father/daughter dance had a part that got a little too fast paced for our dancing skills, but Joel was able to quickly set it up so that part could be easily skipped during the dance. At our consultation before the wedding, we had very little direction to give Joel on the music to play. We told him what we liked, what we didn't, but did not provide much in the way of "must play" songs. We told him to just read the crowd and did he! I don't recall a moment the dance floor didn't have people on it. The floor was literally shaking! It was so much better than we ever could have imagined. I can't say enough about how wonderful Joel was. If you want stress-free music planning and don't want to have to worry about creating lists of things to play or not play, I suggest Joel. He knows how to keep a party going! We received so many compliments from our guests about our DJ… and you will too if you hire him!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 adrienne k

My only advice in booking Greenbelt DJ Productions (specifically DJ Joel) is that you should not hesitate in booking this vendor. DJ Joel met with my husband and I at a time that was convenient for us, which was hard because we were from out of town, and took the time to... Read More understand what we were looking for in a DJ and what music we enjoyed. During our ceremony, reception and party he did an excellent job of gauging our guests and their dancing moods and the party literally would not have been better. Booking Greenbelt DJ was one of the best decisions we made, and we did it without meeting him or having been to any of the other events they had DJed. We <3 DJ Joel and Greenbelt Productions!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Rachel H

We hired Joel for our wedding, and it was the best decision we could have made! Choosing a DJ is one of the most important decisions for your wedding, and we could not have been more pleased with Joel. I gave him VERY little direction of what music to play and told him to just... Read More keep everyone dancing.. and he DEFINITELY did just that! We received so many compliments from our guests about the DJ, and it was worth every penny to have everyone having the best time. We had about 8 glasses broken that night, so you know everyone was definitely dancing and Joel should be given more than just a 5 star rating!! He is very professional and able to transition the music seamlessly from one song to another. His ability to mix music makes him unique as a wedding DJ, and it keeps the crowd happy! Without him, our night would not have been the same.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Julie T

I cannot say enough good things about Greenbelt DJ! I sent an inquiry for my December wedding and they got back to me faster than 24 hours. The emails and payment was smooth and easy. They even have a music library on their website that you can use. We met Erik about 3 weeks... Read More before the wedding so that we could plan and get to know each other before the big day. Erik put us at ease and helped us pick songs for the wedding. I was able to make playlists on Spotify and send them to him.... which made my life soooo easy! Our wedding day came and everything was perfect. Erik played all of the songs we wanted, his intros were heartfelt and wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ at our wedding. Thank you so much, DJ Erik & Greenbelt DJ!!!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Amanda T

Greenbelt DJ and DJ Erik, specifically, were fantastic! They were helpful from beginning to end, helping us organize our music and make sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. DJ Erik worked closely with us to give us exactly what we wanted and kept our dance floor... Read More packed the entire night!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Amanda W

Anthony at Greenbelt DJ is an amazing DJ and MC and made my reception SO MUCH FUN! I love to dance. My husband, not so much haha. But Anthony had everyone out on the dance floor pretty much the whole time. He is super responsive and so nice and he will give you great advice... Read More about pretty much anything. He also did the music for our ceremony and was just an all-around great person to work with. I am so thankful he was available to DJ our wedding. He was awesome and worth every single penny!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Michelle W

We used Anthony from Greenbelt for our November wedding, and he was amazing!! Our wedding group was dancing the whole time, and he had amazing set of songs to keep the party going and change up the genres. I originally had thought I wanted a band so the decision to move to a DJ... Read More was hard, but Anthony was so amazing that I could not have imagined it any other way! I have been to a lot of weddings where DJs are uncomfortable or don't help the wedding activities to flow properly, and Anthony just blew it out of the park. I have already recommended him to some friends getting married this year and will continue to recommend him to everyone I can!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Ali H

We used Greenbelt DJ for our wedding at Allan House a in December. Anthony was awesome to work with from start to finish. We had an initial meeting where we got to know one another and outlined some our plan for the actual ceremony. Anthony was able to provide some... Read More constructive feedback and steer us in the right direction along the way. He then provided a website link where we could add requests, and fill out pertinent info. We had a final Skype call a few weeks prior to the actual wedding. As far as the actual wedding day went, we didn't have to worry about a thing- which is obviously what you're looking for in a wedding vendor. Anthony handled everything seamlessly, felt out the crowd for what to play, and generally kept the party going. I honestly didn't concern myself once for the whole day about anything music or DJ related. The cherry on top is that Greenbelt was the most fairly priced option out of those we checked out. Definitely went above and beyond our expectations!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Erica J

Book Erik NOW! This was our favorite vendor. Seriously folks we had the best PARTY ever. Guests are still talking about our wedding in Austin. Erik did an amazing job with the music and kept the party going until midnight. People kept asking "where did you find your Dj".....he... Read More was that good! We had a crowd of about 200 and it seemed everyone enjoyed the music. We started with Motown, top 40s and ended with hip hop and everyone LOVED it. We wanted a party and we got one! Everyone was on the dance floor and we had a diverse group of people. A few folks even hashtagged "best dance floor". Anyway, I had been in contact with Erik many times leading up to the wedding and I truly enjoyed discussing details with him. We'd seriously be on the phone for over an hour discussing music. He was the BEST vendor and DJ. So nice and very professional. Leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day Erik was great. Everything was perfect. Words can't describe how great this guy is. Please book him. Trust me when I say you will not regret it. Just AMAZNG!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Catie C

My husband and I loved working with Erik at Greenbelt DJ. He was the DJ at my sister-in-law's wedding so we already knew we liked him and he did not disappoint. After a conversation and looking at a couple of our playlists he did a great job of selecting music that was perfect... Read More for our reception. He did a great job of really trying to understand us and our music tastes to make it a great day for us. You can tell that Erik really loves what he does and it really gives energy to the whole party. We got multiple comments from guests at our wedding that Erik was one of the best wedding DJs they had heard in awhile. You will not be disappointed with Greenbelt DJ!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Jacob M

We used Anthony as our DJ for our recent wedding. Best decision we made. He made sure to meet with us weeks before the wedding to get our likes and dislikes. He was also able to incorporate some songs my Dad wanted to play for us too. During the wedding he even checked on my... Read More bride and me to make sure we had drinks! He was committted to making sure we had the best night ever. We even had people at the wedding asking for a copy of the playlist. Thank you Anthony! Jacob M.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Jennifer M

We worked with Erik from Greenbelt DJ for our October wedding. He was extremely professional, full of energy, and made our reception the perfect dance party. We provided him with our favorite songs and he also read the guests to choose the perfect songs. Needless to say, our... Read More dance floor was full for the entire night! It was such a pleasure working with Erik from Greenbelt DJ.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Melissa S

Erik at Greenbelt DJ is awesome. We met Erik before our wedding and it was like talking to an old friend about all your favorite music. He did a fantastic job at our ceremony, dinner and reception. We have a "unique" musical taste and Erik was able to compile it all together... Read More seamlessly. He was even able to speed up our first dance music to match the tempo we needed. He will follow your playlist to a tee or improvise if you just have suggestions. They have a great system to input all of your AV needs and all your requests. Hire Greenbelt DJ, you will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jordan L

Greenbelt DJ is the best choice you would make for music on your big day. Everything was organized and set up perfectly. They think of everything! Everyone had a blast and the music was great! I am so thankful they were part of our vendor team!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Emily S

We hired Erik to work our New Year's Eve wedding and couldn't have been happier with our choice! His attention to detail on our song selection was spot on and he even helped us come up with a miss-mash song for the Father/Daughter dance. Our dance floor was packed the entire... Read More night and we have him to thank for it. He was very flexible with some last minute requests and handled everything like a champ. You can tell he really enjoys his job because he had a smile on his face the entire night. He gave our wedding dance floor such a positive energy, which is exactly what we had hoped for. I highly recommend Erik for your wedding or event. He was extremely professional and such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kyle P

My wife and I cannot think of one gripe or complaint about Greenbelt DJ for our wedding. Anthony was our DJ and did an amazing job. He was very prompt, professional, and he truly cared about making our day have the "feel" we wanted. Our reception was a blast and the dance floor... Read More stayed full. Anthony truly treated us like we were his only customers. He had multiple cues and songs to play throughout the ceremony and the reception, and he did so without any problems whatsoever. Truly, Anthony was more than a DJ. He cared about more than just playing the "right songs". He took some time to get to know us and ensured the music fit what we wanted and who we are. If you're looking for a great DJ look no further, don't hesitate to book!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Megan M

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Anthony and Greenbelt DJ for our wedding! Music is such an important part of a wedding and can either make or break your reception. Anthony got everyone out on the dance floor and we have the best pictures of us and our guest dancing... Read More the night away. The song choices were great and there was a good mix of oldies, new age and fast and slow songs. Anthony never missed a beat and we all danced the night away. Anthony was very diligent in his work and I trusted him all steps of the way. He was always very responsive and organized. He made the processes really easy and I couldn't be happier with our choice. His set up at the wedding was very professional and he was always so nice. If Greenbelt is available for your wedding don't hesitate and book them today!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jeff T

As father of the bride, I did not deal directly with Joel until I met him at the reception. He was already set up by the time we arrived, which was very nice. I sought him out to introduce myself and to get a feel for how the evening would progress. He was very thorough in... Read More his explanation and extremely patient in answering all my questions. He gave me perfect guidance on where I should stand for my FOB speech and how to react if I started getting feedback on the speakers (which did not happen). I was doing the prayer immediately after my speech and Joel worked with me to come up with a cute way to make the transition. He was very professional and his demeanor and voice were very soothing. Best of all, he was very respectful of the occasion and did not try to make jokes or steal the spotlight. Speaking of lights, his lighting was tastefully done and was complimentary, not distracting. Who even notices the pre-dinner music? I must have had ten people tell me how delightful it was just listening to the music before dinner. And once dinner ended, he was right on target with his musical selections. I have never seen a dance floor stay that full ALL evening. He did a wonderful job gauging the audience and keeping the energy level high. We were sorry that the evening had to end. I would highly recommend Joel for your reception!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 megan B

Joel was the DJ for our daughters wedding. He was fantastic. He did a great job with the music and reading the crowd. We had lots of compliments from the Texas group and from the Virginia area group. Would recommend Greenbelt DJ Productions to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Brittney B

What a fun wedding!!!!! Joel was a blast. He met with us before and went into detail to figure out what our music preferences were and he held strong to those. We told him we would have an epic dance party and luckily our wedding guests held up to that! He was very nice to work... Read More with and his music is absolutely fantastic. Thank you again Joel!!! You made our wedding so much fun!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Jenny R

We worked with Anthony for our wedding in February. He was very responsive and available to prep for our big day. He has a vast knowledge of music and his repertoire is impressive. I have a music background and I was thoroughly impressed with his ability to adapt to our... Read More preferences. We had very different requests for some of our music - he did not discourage our choice, but rather made it work in a way that was unforgettable. We wanted more refined music for our entrance for the reception and it worked well. We received tons of compliments on the DJ, his music choices and the dance floor was packed all night long. I spoke with multiple DJs before choosing Anthony and I can say with complete confidence that he is the most knowledgeable and comfortable. My guests loved him and he made the night so fun.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Hanneke V

Anthony at Greenbelt DJs was a great pleasure to work with. He set us at ease as my wife and I planned our wedding apart from one another and from the other side of the world. From our first phone call, to our email correspondence, exchanges of paperwork, planning meeting, and... Read More the wedding itself, Anthony was extremely courteous, organized, and accommodating. Paperwork was minimal, and Greenbelt’s online planning tool is easy to use. Anthony was extremely responsive as we communicated prior to the big day, answered all of our questions when we met in person, and did a wonderful job with acoustics and music during our ceremony and reception. He was well-acquainted with our venue, handled some last-minute changes with a smile, and mixed our very eclectic music selection perfectly. We couldn’t have asked for a better vendor or DJ experience!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Kalyn M

Anthony was amazing!! From the start I was very impressed with how professional he was. You can tell he is knowledgeable and passionate about his line of work. He was very easy to work with, friendly, and quick to respond to e-mails. We had a beginning meeting and an end meeting... Read More to go over all the music, talk about the timeline from start to finish, and he even made sure to go over everyone's name so that it was pronounced correctly. My husband and I were both very impressed with Anthony and would definitely recommend him for anyone's wedding. Most importantly, on the wedding night- Anthony delivered! He played the songs we wanted and did a great job at mixing my husband's taste in music and my taste in music.....all the while keeping the dance floor packed! I think one of my favorite parts was changing all the up lighting to burnt orange for the UT fight song!! It was a big hit. Our wedding night was truly magical and a big thanks to Anthony for helping to keep our wedding running smoothly. I had many members in our bridal party comment on how smooth the entire wedding went from beginning to end (some of them said it was the smoothest wedding they have ever been a part of). Thank you Anthony!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Jennifer M

We had Anthony do our wedding in October of '15. We got married at Green Pastures on a particularly rainy Saturday. His preparation before the event was exceptional, and he really walked us through the entire ceremony. My wife and I had no idea how to do any of this, so... Read More having Anthony and the tools on the website really helped. We went into the wedding confident that everything would go smoothly. The wedding itself went off without a hitch. (We also recommend the uplighting if you want a nice touch of adjustable color.) The sound system was just what you'd want, loud enough to command the room, but not AC/DC loud for toasts with the mic. As for the dance portion of the evening, he played all our likes and really read the crowd well to know just the right time to play a certain song for maximum dancing and debauchery. Truly top notch DJ - professional, reliable, nice guy. We couldn't recommend him more.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

Best wedding DJ in Austin! Save yourself some time and just book Greenbelt. The owner, Anthony, was great. It was such a simple process working with him. We gave him a few songs we wanted to hear, and a few songs we didnt, then we let him do his thing. It worked out perfectly.... Read More Our guests kept telling us how great the DJ was and the songs he played. Also, Anthony is a real pro in the way he MC's the event. He's not a cheesy DJ yelling into the microphone and saying awkward stuff. He makes the announcements he needs to make, and then lets the music do the talking.

Joel Giorgio

I'm the owner and senior DJ at Greenbelt DJ Productions. I was born in Houston and eventually I moved to Austin in the late 1990s to attend UT. After graduation, I went back to school and received a master's degree in education from Texas state. For five years, I was an Austin ISD elementary school teacher before starting Greenbelt DJ Productions in 2006. We have completed more than 2,000 events collectively without missing a single event. It's simply not an option. Be sure and read our amazing reviews and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions for us.