Most Reviews in Austin!

Planning a wedding can be a stressful time, so you need the best of the best to ensure a perfect wedding. The DJs at Greenbelt DJ Productions have been doing weddings and corporate events since 2006, but our passion for DJing began in the 1990s. We are a professional DJ company that provides some of the best services out there which include: MCing, advanced dance floor lights, and up-lighting. Visit our website and inquire by clicking on the INQUIRE tab at the top. We'll reply with a quote and tons of information within 2 hours. We look forward to speaking with you about your special day.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

Austin (512) 222-3992 (512) 222-3992

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Britani A

Music was super important to us for our wedding. We wanted to make sure everyone had a great time. Joel made sure the dance floor was packed, and everyone was enjoying themselves. We wanted him to feel the crowd and play what he thought everyone would enjoy. We met with Joel the... Read More week of our wedding to go over our play list/do not play list/and any other must-haves. We would recommend Greenbelt DJs and especially Joel to any couple looking for an amazing DJ. You can tell Joel has a true passion for music and a good dance party. Thank you Joel for making our wedding reception the ultimate dance party!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Julie T

I cannot say enough good things about Greenbelt DJ! I sent an inquiry for my December wedding and they got back to me faster than 24 hours. The emails and payment was smooth and easy. They even have a music library on their website that you can use. We met Erik about 3 weeks... Read More before the wedding so that we could plan and get to know each other before the big day. Erik put us at ease and helped us pick songs for the wedding. I was able to make playlists on Spotify and send them to him.... which made my life soooo easy! Our wedding day came and everything was perfect. Erik played all of the songs we wanted, his intros were heartfelt and wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ at our wedding. Thank you so much, DJ Erik & Greenbelt DJ!!!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Amanda W

Anthony at Greenbelt DJ is an amazing DJ and MC and made my reception SO MUCH FUN! I love to dance. My husband, not so much haha. But Anthony had everyone out on the dance floor pretty much the whole time. He is super responsive and so nice and he will give you great advice... Read More about pretty much anything. He also did the music for our ceremony and was just an all-around great person to work with. I am so thankful he was available to DJ our wedding. He was awesome and worth every single penny!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Jenna F

Anthony was amazing and so easy to work with! He took the time to listen to what our vision was for our reception and offered input on the few things we really weren't sure on. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! Anthony was very flexible, but also did a great job... Read More keeping our timeline in mind. I could not have asked for a better DJ!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Sarah B

Joel was amazing, super fun! Thank you for all of your work to make everything so wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Cynthia G

BEST WEDDING DJ EVER! I can't stress enough how great Greenbelt DJ Productions are, especially Erik K. Our top $$ priority was good photos and good music. Their system is amazing and allows you to be VERY selective on your music (adding love it, hate it lists, etc). Erick met... Read More with us before and talked to us about old school funk, underground hiphop and cumbias. He also took the time to set up a playlist outside that was different than the indoor party from love songs I had been gathering for years.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Melissa T

We booked Greenbelt at the last minute, and we were so lucky to have Erik as our DJ! My husband and I both found working with Erik to be super easy. We gave him a list of songs to give him an idea of what our music taste was, and Erik really went above and beyond. He even... Read More went out of his way to play some music specific to New Orleans, which was great for my family from my hometown. Once the dancing started, Erik kept it going nonstop. I cannot recommend Greenbelt enough!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Victoria K

We highly recommend Greenbelt DJ Productions. We had an excellent experience from start to finish. Joel assisted us in all our needs and truly listened to our requests. He did an awesome job and made sure my husband and I and all our guest had a blast on the dance floor. He also... Read More made sure our first dance song sang by my brother was flawless. THANK YOU JOEL!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Rachel H

Greenbelt DJ came recommended by our venue Villa St. Clair and DJ Erik did not disappoint. He did a great job of blending the music choice of my parents with the newer music that I wanted. Everyone danced all night! I would highly recommend Erik. He was highly professional and... Read More kept the party going all night. Plus it was affordable.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kaitlynn W

Hire the best! Greenbelt DJs is the bomb! Anthony is incredible; we had a packed dance floor ALL NIGHT! He played great music and kept the crowd engaged from the minute the reception started until we left in our getaway car. Seriously, if you are looking for a high energy,... Read More fun, crowd engaging DJ, look no further than Greenbelt DJs! Kaitlynn Williams

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kelsey G

You will not find a better DJ than Joel. He listened to everything we wanted and threw an awesome party. The dance floor stayed packed and everyone had a great time.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Megan W

Anthony DJ’d our big night and we couldn’t say enough good things about him. We felt like he just got us and our two very different music styles. He read the room so well and had people up on the dance floor all night, which was so surprising given our diverse group of guests.... Read More Wish we had another occasion to celebrate!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kaeley B

We hired Erik at Greenbelt DJ for our May wedding and could not be more thrilled that we did so. We met Erik in person a week or so before the wedding to go over the timeline for the reception and our music style/choices. He absolutely crushed it and kept the dance floor full... Read More the entire night. He is both personable and professional and was a delight to work with.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Michelle B

Planning a wedding and finding the right vendors is extremely stressful. I spoke with multiple DJ companies before speaking with Joel from GreenbeltDJ. Right away I knew he would be the perfect fit. He was so responsive and helpful with the millions of questions that I had. The... Read More planning process was very smooth and easy! They offer an online event planning website where you can choose the exact songs you want played, as well as songs you definitely don't want played. We did a little bit of this but left the majority up to Joel and trusted him to "read the crowd" which he did an excellent job of! A few weeks before the wedding we were able to Skype with Joel and go over our timeline and any other questions we had. Joel was so on top of it and had great suggestions of songs when we were unsure of what to choose. I would highly recommend booking him! He's a rockstar! Thank you, Joel, for being a part of the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Amanda T

Greenbelt DJ and DJ Erik, specifically, were fantastic! They were helpful from beginning to end, helping us organize our music and make sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. DJ Erik worked closely with us to give us exactly what we wanted and kept our dance floor... Read More packed the entire night!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Michelle W

We used Anthony from Greenbelt for our November wedding, and he was amazing!! Our wedding group was dancing the whole time, and he had amazing set of songs to keep the party going and change up the genres. I originally had thought I wanted a band so the decision to move to a DJ... Read More was hard, but Anthony was so amazing that I could not have imagined it any other way! I have been to a lot of weddings where DJs are uncomfortable or don't help the wedding activities to flow properly, and Anthony just blew it out of the park. I have already recommended him to some friends getting married this year and will continue to recommend him to everyone I can!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Ali H

We used Greenbelt DJ for our wedding at Allan House a in December. Anthony was awesome to work with from start to finish. We had an initial meeting where we got to know one another and outlined some our plan for the actual ceremony. Anthony was able to provide some... Read More constructive feedback and steer us in the right direction along the way. He then provided a website link where we could add requests, and fill out pertinent info. We had a final Skype call a few weeks prior to the actual wedding. As far as the actual wedding day went, we didn't have to worry about a thing- which is obviously what you're looking for in a wedding vendor. Anthony handled everything seamlessly, felt out the crowd for what to play, and generally kept the party going. I honestly didn't concern myself once for the whole day about anything music or DJ related. The cherry on top is that Greenbelt was the most fairly priced option out of those we checked out. Definitely went above and beyond our expectations!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Erica J

Book Erik NOW! This was our favorite vendor. Seriously folks we had the best PARTY ever. Guests are still talking about our wedding in Austin. Erik did an amazing job with the music and kept the party going until midnight. People kept asking "where did you find your Dj".....he... Read More was that good! We had a crowd of about 200 and it seemed everyone enjoyed the music. We started with Motown, top 40s and ended with hip hop and everyone LOVED it. We wanted a party and we got one! Everyone was on the dance floor and we had a diverse group of people. A few folks even hashtagged "best dance floor". Anyway, I had been in contact with Erik many times leading up to the wedding and I truly enjoyed discussing details with him. We'd seriously be on the phone for over an hour discussing music. He was the BEST vendor and DJ. So nice and very professional. Leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day Erik was great. Everything was perfect. Words can't describe how great this guy is. Please book him. Trust me when I say you will not regret it. Just AMAZNG!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Catie C

My husband and I loved working with Erik at Greenbelt DJ. He was the DJ at my sister-in-law's wedding so we already knew we liked him and he did not disappoint. After a conversation and looking at a couple of our playlists he did a great job of selecting music that was perfect... Read More for our reception. He did a great job of really trying to understand us and our music tastes to make it a great day for us. You can tell that Erik really loves what he does and it really gives energy to the whole party. We got multiple comments from guests at our wedding that Erik was one of the best wedding DJs they had heard in awhile. You will not be disappointed with Greenbelt DJ!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Jacob M

We used Anthony as our DJ for our recent wedding. Best decision we made. He made sure to meet with us weeks before the wedding to get our likes and dislikes. He was also able to incorporate some songs my Dad wanted to play for us too. During the wedding he even checked on my... Read More bride and me to make sure we had drinks! He was committted to making sure we had the best night ever. We even had people at the wedding asking for a copy of the playlist. Thank you Anthony! Jacob M.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Jennifer M

We worked with Erik from Greenbelt DJ for our October wedding. He was extremely professional, full of energy, and made our reception the perfect dance party. We provided him with our favorite songs and he also read the guests to choose the perfect songs. Needless to say, our... Read More dance floor was full for the entire night! It was such a pleasure working with Erik from Greenbelt DJ.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Melissa S

Erik at Greenbelt DJ is awesome. We met Erik before our wedding and it was like talking to an old friend about all your favorite music. He did a fantastic job at our ceremony, dinner and reception. We have a "unique" musical taste and Erik was able to compile it all together... Read More seamlessly. He was even able to speed up our first dance music to match the tempo we needed. He will follow your playlist to a tee or improvise if you just have suggestions. They have a great system to input all of your AV needs and all your requests. Hire Greenbelt DJ, you will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jordan L

Greenbelt DJ is the best choice you would make for music on your big day. Everything was organized and set up perfectly. They think of everything! Everyone had a blast and the music was great! I am so thankful they were part of our vendor team!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Emily S

We hired Erik to work our New Year's Eve wedding and couldn't have been happier with our choice! His attention to detail on our song selection was spot on and he even helped us come up with a miss-mash song for the Father/Daughter dance. Our dance floor was packed the entire... Read More night and we have him to thank for it. He was very flexible with some last minute requests and handled everything like a champ. You can tell he really enjoys his job because he had a smile on his face the entire night. He gave our wedding dance floor such a positive energy, which is exactly what we had hoped for. I highly recommend Erik for your wedding or event. He was extremely professional and such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kyle P

My wife and I cannot think of one gripe or complaint about Greenbelt DJ for our wedding. Anthony was our DJ and did an amazing job. He was very prompt, professional, and he truly cared about making our day have the "feel" we wanted. Our reception was a blast and the dance floor... Read More stayed full. Anthony truly treated us like we were his only customers. He had multiple cues and songs to play throughout the ceremony and the reception, and he did so without any problems whatsoever. Truly, Anthony was more than a DJ. He cared about more than just playing the "right songs". He took some time to get to know us and ensured the music fit what we wanted and who we are. If you're looking for a great DJ look no further, don't hesitate to book!

Joel Giorgio

I'm the owner and senior DJ at Greenbelt DJ Productions. I was born in Houston and eventually I moved to Austin in the late 1990s to attend UT. After graduation, I went back to school and received a master's degree in education from Texas state. For five years, I was an Austin ISD elementary school teacher before starting Greenbelt DJ Productions in 2006. We have completed more than 2,000 events collectively without missing a single event. It's simply not an option. Be sure and read our amazing reviews and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions for us.