Greenbelt DJ Productions

Austin, TX

Greenbelt DJ Productions

The DJs at Greenbelt DJ Productions have been doing weddings and corporate events since 2006. We are professional, organized, and MC the important parts of each event. Our prices always include dance floor lighting. Our up-lighting is usually nicer and less expensive than our competitors.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

3267 Bee Caves Rd, Austin, TX

Anthony of DJ Greenbelt was amazing

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Trey S

First of all, he was more than accommodating with all our questions (and I had a lot) and even reminded us of important checkpoints along the way, which you need when you're planning a wedding. The environment on the dance floor was better than we ever could have hoped for;... Read More he played the songs we selected and smartly infused some of his favorites. We had a mixed crowd, young and old, on their feet for hours. So much fun. We highly recommend Anthony from DJ Greenbelt.

Wedding 2/22/15

Reviewed on 2/27/2015 Laura N

Greenbelt DJ was recommended to us from a co-worker that had just gotten married. Numerous coworkers would not stop talking about how much fun they had dancing at their wedding that we decided to choose them too. Just like any wedding, things never go as planned. We had some... Read More members of the wedding party that could not make it and of course mother nature just did not want to cooperate. At the last minute Anthony was able to work with moving the ceremony from outside to inside without hesitancy. A lot of things were different then we had planned due to the weather. With the excitement and nerves of walking down the aisle I almost forgot that I had picked a different song to walk down to. Thankfully Anthony prompted me from across the room to wait until he changed the song! The music selection was great! Initially we met with Anthony to discuss what type of music we liked and did not like, but did not feel pressured to make the entire music list for the evening. I myself am in school full-time and could not handle the stress of figuring out what music to play. All throughout the night the music selection was amazing and he worked to keep all the events on schedule. Even when the dance floor was packed he did a great transition in the music to make the timing appropriate for the cake cutting, more like cake smashing :) I have heard from many married couples that if there was something that they wished they could have changed about their wedding it would be their DJ, but not us. Greenbelt DJ is amazing and well worth it! My engaged friends even got Greenbelt's business card at our wedding and have put down the deposit to have Greenbelt DJ at their wedding next spring!!!

Want a dance party? Hire Greenbelt DJ!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Kaileen G

If you have the opportunity to hire Greenbelt DJ for your wedding, do it! We loved working with Joel Giorgio (the owner) for many reasons. He came to us highly recommended by friends and our wedding planners. On our first consultation he was extremely professional and took the... Read More lead in explaining what we could expect. We were thinking about hiring a string quartet, but were so excited about Joel that we decided to keep things consistent and have him play the music for our ceremony too. During the planning progress we exchanged emails about the type of music we wanted throughout our wedding day — he was quick to respond to my questions and very helpful in giving feedback! We had terrible weather on our wedding day (thunderstorms and rain so bad our venue flooded in certain areas) but Joel kept the party going. We received so many compliments from our guests about our DJ… and you will too if you hire him!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Keith M

We've officially been newlyweds for 126 days and within that time frame we have praised the genius that is DJ Anthony & Greenbelt DJs...126 times. Literally, it's daily. Our friends, our family, our neighbors who were not even invited to the party know how great these guys are.... Read More It was EPIC...it was basically Vegas...it was OUR wedding. My husband and I live in Minneapolis, MN and were married in Austin, Texas which is approximately 1,000 miles away. I married a music nut, literally he is obsessed. With that we had our work cut out for us in identifying who we would trust with the biggest decision of our reception, the music. We depended on the best wedding planner in Austin (Jennifer Seals with Pearl Events) who referred us to Anthony Conforti. Anthony was patient, kind and always available. He knew he had his work cut out for him when he sent us the top 200 songs that are played/requested at a wedding. My immediate reaction, THIS IS AWESOME. My husband's? "Oh, heck no, not a single one of these will be played at our wedding." Ding, Ding, Round 2! Anthony was able to guide us in the right direction for the mood we wanted during the various portions of the event. He was available for Skype meetings and never laughed at my comments (which at one point included "well I loved Train Drops of Jupiter in high school"...don't worry that was vetoed quite quickly). He was always professional, did a perfect job of blending music and kept people on the dance floor until the moment it was time to leave. We were lucky to have more than 100 guests fly from all over the country to be with us that day and DJ Anthony made their trip worth it. He is already legend in Minneapolis though he may not know it. As a Bride there are a lot of moments when stress gets in the way and you can't relax and enjoy yourself. I never had those moments with the music. Thank you Anthony, our memories are replayed to a beautiful soundtrack every day of our married life.

Now that was a PARTY!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Brooke H

Anthony with Greenbelt DJ Productions was GREAT! He listened to all of our wants and needs and executed them flawlessly! Our dance floor was packed all night long with great songs! We really liked the online system that they have set up to log music that you want or don't want.... Read More We also used their uplighting and were very happy with that as well. Thanks Anthony!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Giuliana C

DJ Erik was AMAZING! He kept the dance floor going the entire wedding, and met with us a few weeks prior to personalize our music folder. He asked a bunch of questions to make sure he knew exactly what kind of music we preferred, even down to versions of certain songs. Everyone... Read More loved him, and it wouldn't have had the awesome energy it did without him! Cannot thank him enough for being a part of making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Laura W

Joel Giorgio, the owner of Greenbelt DJ, was our DJ for our New Year's Eve wedding. When we met him a few weeks before the wedding to finalize the music plans, we were so excited and knew we had picked the right person. He did not bat an eye or think I was the least bit weird... Read More when I told him I wanted to walk down the aisle to an M83 song, and it turned out so well on our actual wedding day. I felt like he really "got" us as a couple, we did the Star Wars theme song during our cake cutting, it was amazing! We told him we wanted no more than 2 country songs, just enough to keep our families happy (we hate country), and he really stuck to that. He kept the dance floor bumping all night, there was never a moment where people weren't dancing! He played exactly the right mix of genres, so it was never too heavy on just one type of music. All of our guests had so much fun. We had so many compliments on our music selection both for the ceremony and for the reception. I could not have asked for a more perfect DJ than Joel!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Rachael B

We worked with DJ Anthony Conforti for our wedding at Mercury Hall. We were a little nervous about hiring a DJ, as we have been to some weddings where the DJs were really corny, announcing every event like a WWE match and playing top 40 BS. But Anthony totally nailed it. We... Read More met before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page in terms of song versions and feel of our wedding. He listened really well and did an amazing job. We had a kind of weird first dance (we weren't comfortable dancing by ourselves so we had family and friends join us on the floor one by one) and he helped pull that off without it being as weird as it could've been. (On top of it all, he's just a great dude. We really enjoyed talking to him.) We have some pretty weird taste in music (i.e. not all danceable) but he did an amazing job of playing the right song for the right moment. He kept our guests on the floor all night. We loved being able to go through their online library and pick out the music we loved and liked so he could get a good feel for what we wanted. They also have a "hate it" option. I'm so glad I didn't have to hear "Baby Got Back" or "Billie Jean" at my wedding. We rented uplighting from him and it was a really great move. Mercury Hall is beautiful, but it needs a little something extra at night (in my opinion). We wanted to keep our decor to a minimum and the uplighting added just the right feel to the room without us having to keep track of more crap to hang up. He was also familiar with the venue and helped us lay out the space. In short, I will happily recommend Anthony and Greenbelt DJ to anyone who asks.

The best DJ ever

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Amber G

We worked with Joel for our wedding. We actually heard him at a friend's wedding and were sold on his talents. His communication and music selections were more than we could ask for. I will admit, it was pricey, but he is seriously an expert. He was great at judging the crowd... Read More and knew when to change it up. He met with us via skype and we reviewed music that we liked, must plays, and songs he definitely should NOT play. I had a younger guest tell me he requested a song and Joel immediately nixed it. He said it was on the “do not play list.” I actually hadn’t heard of the song before (it was new at the time), so my guest had me listen to it on his phone… it was “hot line bling….” So glad it wasn't played. Joel obviously used his better judgement with this request! THANK YOU JOEL! Highly recommend!

Professional service and quality sound

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Tiffanie C

We debated on having a band vs a DJ for months. After going to see many wedding bands live we weren't thrilled to have someone play "so-so" versions of our favorite songs and the price for a band was stretching the budget too much. Our wedding planner, Kristi with Joyful... Read More Details, recommended DJ Anthony to us and we were very impressed with his professionalism and service. Anthony was quick to respond to all my emails and questions. I loved how organized he was with having an online website dedicated to the planning process, so much so my husband called me a bridezilla for picking all 75 "love-it" songs to be played for the cocktail hour and reception. I'm detailed oriented and appreciate Anthony's thoroughness for planning the night, down to the last details on the timeline. We also took advantage of his uplighting service and were so happy with how the lights turned out. It gave the entire reception a warm glow during the night and the pictures looked amazing! I highly recommended Anthony!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Erin F

Trust me, if you want a great reception with a packed dane floor and music that people LOVE, you want Greenbelt DJ! Joel gave us exactly the kind of reception atmosphere we wanted. Our guests are still talking about the music and the dancing, could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Samantha E

We went back and forth on whether to book a band or a DJ, and I am SO SO happy that we choose Joel from Greenbelt. Our biggest concern was not flowers, food or decor, but rather if our guests were going to STAY on the dance floor all night. Our wedding was two months ago and I'm... Read More still hearing from our friends and family members (of all ages and backgrounds) that it was the best reception they've ever been to. Trust me when I say that you should give Joel full creative authority over your reception. All we told him was what type of music we wanted to avoid, and he took it from there. I look at the pictures of my reception regularly because I have loved reflecting on how good of a time everyon e had that day. Regardless of the location/style/size of your wedding, Joel is your best bet when it comes to wedding entertainment.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Nicole F

I cannot even begin to express how wonderful our wedding reception was thanks to the great DJ skills of Joel! I literally think every time a song came on, I was thinking wow what a great song - I am so glad that Joel included it! Even when I wasnt on the dance floor people kept... Read More coming up to me saying what a great DJ we had. Right away the music started out with a great song that got the entire room on the dance floor and the party didnt stop after that! I definitely am so thankful that we chose Green Belt DJ for our wedding and they truly lived up to all the reviews/word of mouth that I had heard,and more! Also, they are great at communicating with you via email or phone, and extremely patient with all the questions my mom and I had (event when we wanted to add a projector/screen last minute!)

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Joel was the absolute best!!! He really brought the party to our wedding! Not only is he tons of fun, he is also very professional, organized, and truly cares about his clients. Joel is the reason our wedding reception was so smooth and tons of fun! We highly highly recommend... Read More Greenbelt DJ, you absolutely will not regret it!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Lauren O

Anthony was our DJ at Mercury Hall, and I can't say enough good things about him. Anthony met with my husband and I before the wedding to get our music preferences, and I knew right then that he was an incredibly insightful DJ. He gets a feel for your taste really easily, and... Read More then he blends those tastes into your dance floor. I highly recommend giving him "creative license" to do what he thinks is best on the dance floor instead of giving him way too many preferences. We gave him creative licensing, and he really made our dance floor hopping. It was jam packed all night long! People couldn't help but dance to the fun atmosphere he created. He was also very professional and great with communication. Anthony set up an outdoor speaker system for the ceremony which worked great, and he set up and fun little station on the dance floor complete with lights. I can't believe I got an amazing sound system and fun DJ for $1300. Don't think twice about it--use Greenbelt DJ!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015

If you are looking for a wedding DJ, stop right here...Greenbelt DJ is the place to go. These guys are professionals in every sense of the word. Your DJ not only takes the time to respond to all of your email/phone inquiries, but will also meet with you personally several times... Read More in advance of the big day to help plan everything out to the very last detail. What's even better is that you are able to utilize a wedding event timeline and set up songs you like/dislike from their list of music in advance of the event. The timeline feature is a HUGE help in particular for anyone that is operating without a wedding planner and trying to coordinate amongst several vendors. For our wedding, we went with DJ Erik - this guy just rocks. He has an incredibly positive attitude and makes sure to listen to every little detail/preference you have for the music that night. If you want certain songs played, Erik makes sure that gets done. If you have songs you absolutely don't want to hear, Erik makes sure of that too (holding strong in the face of the inevitable, random wedding guest requests). He understands every aspect of how to mix in the music to get people moving and read the crowd as the night goes by. As with Greenbelt DJ in general, DJ Erik is just awesome. Thanks to Anthony, Erik and the entire team. We look forward to recommending you to any of our friends and family for events in the future. Fantastic company!

Great DJ...dance floor was packed entire evening

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Christina A

Working with Greenbelt DJ Productions was so easy! They are extremely organized and know exactly what it takes to make a great party that everyone will enjoy. Joel listened to exactly what type of music we wanted and didn’t want and kept the vibe of the wedding exactly as we... Read More had planned. He worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator to keep us on schedule and still have an amazing party. Joel kept the dance floor packed the entire evening! Everything went off smoothly and I can’t recommend Greenbelt Productions DJ enough!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Molly D

Greenbelt DJ Productions was recommended by our wedding planner, Megan with Pearl Events. My husband emailed with Anthony a few times and then we met with him a couple of weeks before the wedding. Anthony was super thorough and even worked with us on some up-lighting for the... Read More reception/dance floor. Anthony is professional, fun, talented, and really easy to work with. Not only did Anthony keep the dance floor going until the very end of the evening, he was great introducing us and later our friends and family during toasts/speeches. My husband and I are so glad we had Anthony as part of our wedding day. He was a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Amy S

Anthony DJ'ed our wedding and kept me and all of our guests on the dance floor all night! He was a total professional and so respectful of our requests and overall tone we wanted to maintain. He even checked with my husband when someone requested a song we had put on the... Read More no-play list. We ended up playing it and the crowd loved it! I cannot recommend Greenbelt DJ enough - Anthony really made the whole event so special and exactly what we had hoped it would be.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Natalie Y

We hired Joel for our wedding several weeks ago, and I was so glad we did! Joel was professional, organized and very easy to work with throughout the planning process. On the day of our wedding our venue had to end the wedding two hours early due to a county curfew related to... Read More the recent flooding/extreme weather. We found out about that while we were getting ready for the ceremony. Joel worked with the coordinators and was able to seamlessly streamline our wedding without it seeming rushed at all. In fact, he did such a great job that most of the guests there didn't even know it ended early. We definitely recommend Joel and his partners a Greenbelt DJ Productions for any Austin wedding!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

We hired DJ Joel Giorgio, the owner of Greenbelt DJ, for our wedding and he was awesome! Joel handled everything from the pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dance music and played the perfect music for each part of our ceremony and reception. Joel is very... Read More professional and knowledgeable about music and his suggestions for our wedding were perfect. Joel is very accommodating and easy to work with and was quick to respond to our emails. His website is also very easy to use to select specific songs. Joel had our guests dancing the entire night and knew exactly what to play and when and was able to adjust so well on the fly to how our guests were reacting to the music. Joel's experience was evident throughout the entire process and he is worth every cent. Joel is also very personable and easygoing and it was a pleasure to work with him. We would highly recommend DJ Joel and Greenbelt DJ for any event.

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Ryan M

Joel was absolutely awesome! He had everyone dancing the whole party. He seamlessly transitioned multiple music genres to keep everyone happy!

Look no further!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015

Anthony (Greenbelt DJ) was fantastic to work with and played a huge (the biggest?) role in the constant dance party at our wedding at the Allan House (Austin, TX). From the very beginning of the process, Anthony and Greenbelt were extremely responsive and professional. In... Read More the meeting to prepare for the wedding, Anthony went above and beyond to customize his work to suit our desires. We had a lengthy and very professional meeting with him and we were certain he would be excellent. He offers excellent suggestions and just knows this field of work so well. He played all the type of music we love, and certainly knows how to read the crowd and play appropriate and lively music. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Austin area. Look no further.

Anthony at Greenbelt - simply the best!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Lauren

Anthony Conforti at Greenbelt came highly recommended to me by a friend who works in the wedding industry. My now husband and I emailed with Anthony a few times, and even met with him in person as we got closer to the wedding. We could tell very early on that he was very... Read More experienced with weddings and really knew what he was talking about. We also rented uplights through Anthony and worked with him to select custom colors for our ceremony and reception. (Sidenote for uplights: My groom really wanted them, but I was not convinced that we needed them....and then I saw them in our venue. They were absolutely gorgeous and really helped transform the room - I highly recommend going with uplights if you are on the fence.) After meeting with Anthony, we knew we were in good hands. It wasn't until the day of the wedding that we realized just how truly fantastic Anthony is. We had provided Anthony with a few songs that were "must haves" during the ceremony and reception, along with a few songs that were "never plays" during the ceremony and reception. He stayed true to those lists, and managed to read the room with 100% accuracy and played the most perfect mix of music. From the instant Anthony opened up the floor for dancing until the last song before our exit, the dance floor was PACKED. While we do have a dance-y group of friends/family, Anthony played the most perfect songs to not only get everyone on the dance floor, but to also KEEP everyone on the dance floor. He played a great mix of music to keep all ages involved and comfortable. Each and every person at the wedding told us how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing. While I won't be planning another wedding, if I am ever planning any sort of event that requires a DJ, it just has to be Anthony!

Must ask for Joel !!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Heather F

DJ Joel was a blast!! He is a very sweet person who clearly loves what he is doing! He has a ton of great suggestions and was patient with me when we met to put together the final list. During the day of the wedding he was open to suggestions and even worked on making sure that... Read More I knew all of my timing! :) He did an AWESOME job keeping everyone out on the dance floor (which had been a worry of mine). He also did all of my ceremony music and his transitioning from one part of the venue to the next was seamless! Don't even worry about booking someone separate! :) Also, Joel and I had talked about how he would introduce certain things or strategically get my shy husband to get out of his shell - all of which he did so smoothly! I would highly recommend Joel to any of my friends and I thank him for making this day so perfect! You are kidding yourself if you think that booking a DJ should have little thought... it can really make or break your wedding! Thank you Joel! :)