Greenbelt DJ Productions

(176)

Austin, TX

Greenbelt DJ Productions

The DJs at Greenbelt DJ Productions have been doing weddings and corporate events since 2006. We are professional, organized, and MC the important parts of each event. Our prices always include dance floor lighting. Our up-lighting is usually nicer and less expensive than our competitors.

$$$

Specialty

Big Band/Swing, Classical, Country/Folk, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Other Specialty, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Type

Alternative Entertainment, Ceremony Music, Disc Jockey

Music Types

60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band/Swing, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Oldies, Persian, R&B, Soul, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Lighting, MC Services, Uplighting

3267 Bee Caves Rd, Austin, TX

Anthony of DJ Greenbelt was amazing

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Trey S

First of all, he was more than accommodating with all our questions (and I had a lot) and even reminded us of important checkpoints along the way, which you need when you're planning a wedding. The environment on the dance floor was better than we ever could have hoped for; he played the songs we selected and smartly infused some of his favorites. We had a mixed crowd, young and old, on their feet for hours. So much fun. We highly recommend Anthony from DJ Greenbelt.

Wedding 2/22/15

Reviewed on 2/27/2015 Laura N

Greenbelt DJ was recommended to us from a co-worker that had just gotten married. Numerous coworkers would not stop talking about how much fun they had dancing at their wedding that we decided to choose them too. Just like any wedding, things never go as planned. We had some members of the wedding party that could not make it and of course mother nature just did not want to cooperate. At the last minute Anthony was able to work with moving the ceremony from outside to inside without hesitancy. A lot of things were different then we had planned due to the weather. With the excitement and nerves of walking down the aisle I almost forgot that I had picked a different song to walk down to. Thankfully Anthony prompted me from across the room to wait until he changed the song! The music selection was great! Initially we met with Anthony to discuss what type of music we liked and did not like, but did not feel pressured to make the entire music list for the evening. I myself am in school full-time and could not handle the stress of figuring out what music to play. All throughout the night the music selection was amazing and he worked to keep all the events on schedule. Even when the dance floor was packed he did a great transition in the music to make the timing appropriate for the cake cutting, more like cake smashing :) I have heard from many married couples that if there was something that they wished they could have changed about their wedding it would be their DJ, but not us. Greenbelt DJ is amazing and well worth it! My engaged friends even got Greenbelt's business card at our wedding and have put down the deposit to have Greenbelt DJ at their wedding next spring!!!

Want a dance party? Hire Greenbelt DJ!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Kaileen G

If you have the opportunity to hire Greenbelt DJ for your wedding, do it! We loved working with Joel Giorgio (the owner) for many reasons. He came to us highly recommended by friends and our wedding planners. On our first consultation he was extremely professional and took the lead in explaining what we could expect. We were thinking about hiring a string quartet, but were so excited about Joel that we decided to keep things consistent and have him play the music for our ceremony too. During the planning progress we exchanged emails about the type of music we wanted throughout our wedding day — he was quick to respond to my questions and very helpful in giving feedback! We had terrible weather on our wedding day (thunderstorms and rain so bad our venue flooded in certain areas) but Joel kept the party going. We received so many compliments from our guests about our DJ… and you will too if you hire him!!

Anthony at Greenbelt - simply the best!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Lauren

Anthony Conforti at Greenbelt came highly recommended to me by a friend who works in the wedding industry. My now husband and I emailed with Anthony a few times, and even met with him in person as we got closer to the wedding. We could tell very early on that he was very experienced with weddings and really knew what he was talking about. We also rented uplights through Anthony and worked with him to select custom colors for our ceremony and reception. (Sidenote for uplights: My groom really wanted them, but I was not convinced that we needed them....and then I saw them in our venue. They were absolutely gorgeous and really helped transform the room - I highly recommend going with uplights if you are on the fence.) After meeting with Anthony, we knew we were in good hands. It wasn't until the day of the wedding that we realized just how truly fantastic Anthony is. We had provided Anthony with a few songs that were "must haves" during the ceremony and reception, along with a few songs that were "never plays" during the ceremony and reception. He stayed true to those lists, and managed to read the room with 100% accuracy and played the most perfect mix of music. From the instant Anthony opened up the floor for dancing until the last song before our exit, the dance floor was PACKED. While we do have a dance-y group of friends/family, Anthony played the most perfect songs to not only get everyone on the dance floor, but to also KEEP everyone on the dance floor. He played a great mix of music to keep all ages involved and comfortable. Each and every person at the wedding told us how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing. While I won't be planning another wedding, if I am ever planning any sort of event that requires a DJ, it just has to be Anthony!

Must ask for Joel !!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Heather F

DJ Joel was a blast!! He is a very sweet person who clearly loves what he is doing! He has a ton of great suggestions and was patient with me when we met to put together the final list. During the day of the wedding he was open to suggestions and even worked on making sure that I knew all of my timing! :) He did an AWESOME job keeping everyone out on the dance floor (which had been a worry of mine). He also did all of my ceremony music and his transitioning from one part of the venue to the next was seamless! Don't even worry about booking someone separate! :) Also, Joel and I had talked about how he would introduce certain things or strategically get my shy husband to get out of his shell - all of which he did so smoothly! I would highly recommend Joel to any of my friends and I thank him for making this day so perfect! You are kidding yourself if you think that booking a DJ should have little thought... it can really make or break your wedding! Thank you Joel! :)

Gorgeous Up-lighting!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Sandra D

We actually only used Greenbelt for uplighting at our venue, being that we already had a different DJ booked. Joel was always very quick to respond, helpful in deciding what lighting options would be best, and on the day of, the lighting was absolutely perfect and beautiful! Thanks Joel!

Wide variety of music

Reviewed on 11/25/2014

Dancing music is best.

Best Wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Kristen B

We had Erik from Greenbelt DJ Productions DJ at our wedding. I met with Erik about a week and a half before our big day and knew the minute I sat down with him that we made a great choice. Erik is SO very passionate and really loves what he does. The most important thing to us was having a good mix of music that our guests of all ages could dance to and enjoy. Erik did an incredible job of mixing music from all sorts of genres seamlessly all night. I cannot recommend Erik and Greenbelt DJ enough!

Best DJ in Austin!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Melisa D

We are extremely happy with the way Anthony took care of everything for our wedding. He was very professional and incorporated all of our music requests perfectly. He met with us to make sure we were all on the same page and took our stack of CDs to mix into our wedding. Everyone was dancing all the way into the night and again we couldn't be happier with Anthony and Green Belt DJ.

Wonderful to work with!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Erin P

We used Greenbelt DJ for our wedding after referred by our wedding coordinator and they were awesome. We used Anthony and we played all our favorite music!! He did an amazing job and would recommend him to anyone!

Kept us dancing

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Lauren G

It was a pleasure working with DJ Anthony. He was organized, professional, and had the guests dancing all night. We also used uplighting which added a great ambiance for the dinner portion of the evening. Thank you for help making a big day wonderful!

Hire These Guys!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Noemi M

We are 100% satisfied with our experience with Greenbelt DJ Productions, and specifically, DJ Erik. Our initial inquiry was met with a quick, professional, informative response from Joel, the owner. DJ Erik himself was very professional, personable (we shared a lot of similar interests, which helped us "click"), and experienced. He brought backups of EVERYTHING, and while he didn't need any of his backups, that level of preparedness gave us piece of mind and let us worry about the hundred other things that were going on. We had our guests suggest a song when they RSVP'd, and DJ Erik was able to play most, if not all, of them throughout the night. Our dance floor was busy the entire evening, and everyone had a blast and tells us how much they enjoyed our DJ. Hire him; you won't regret it.

Wonderful Part of the Flow

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

I really liked Anthony as my DJ. I was not interested in somebody who would draw all the attention to himself and be a distraction. He was exactly what I wanted. Humble, confident, competent, and fun. I looked over during the wedding and saw him happily singing the songs to himself while he bopped up and down. Not for show, but because he genuinely enjoys his job. Their website states that the wedding day should be about the bride, and not the DJ. That attracted me to check out their services, and boy did they deliver on this. There was no hidden insecurity that drove him to be the center in order to make himself feel better. No, just having fun, doing his job, and being reliable and able to follow through on specific requests. He did a great job of doing all the announcements without being obnoxious. He was a wonderful part of the flow without sticking out.

BEST DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Jessica M

Joel was our DJ and we can’t get over how great it was working with him throughout the entire wedding planning process. He responded timely to all questions and emails, and even from the first conversation we could tell that he truly loves what he does. Joel kept the party going throughout our wedding reception. I was impressed with how Joel could read the crowd and always knew the right song to put on next. I’ve never danced so much in my life, and my husband and I truly had the best night of our life. We received so many compliments on how great our DJ was, and we couldn’t have agreed more! Thank you Joel for such an amazing wedding experience!

DJ Erik is awesome!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Berkley J

Erik was the DJ for our wedding this last May, and we would very highly recommend him to anyone!!! Throughout the whole process he was very professional, yet still a guy that you feel like you could have a beer with. Also, the owner Joel was the quickest responding vendor that I worked with, which made the contract process easy on my part. The website that Greenbelt has is super easy to use and I found that I had a list of our favorite dance songs built up in one evening. I was short on time and needed help with songs for cocktail hour, dinner, etc. and Erik just took the theme we wanted and ran with it and it was perfect! He came super prepared, and was very accommodating to EVERY special request that I came up with from start to finish. He took care of all the little details like dance floor lighting, outside speakers/mics, etc, and set it up perfectly without me having to give any input (I’m super picky, so that's saying something) When it came time for the dance, he kept the dance floor full all night long. I have had so many comments from our guests since then that it was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to, and I think that’s in large part due to Erik. He really knows how to read the crowd, and played a perfect mix that made everyone happy, without having to resort to the YMCA to get people to dance… I spoke with a lot of companies before deciding on Greenbelt, and I am so incredibly happy they were a part of our wedding!!

Erik kept the dance floor moving!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Abby M

Erik from Greenbelt DJ's kept the dance floor moving all night long for our Wedding. He had the timing down pat for all of the official items (aisle music, entrance, first dance etc) but he really showed off his skills when the dancing started. Matt and I had a few must have songs, and a few "No way" songs, but otherwise he had the freedom to work the crowd, take requests and do what he needed to do to keep the party going. Erik joked after that this might have been the first wedding he DJ'd where he played both LCD Sound System and Bone Thugs and Harmony. Greenbelt has a great planning website for you to put in your requests and find songs, and they will download whatever you need, whether it is a different version of a song or a new song all together. I highly recommend their services.

Above the Best

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Erin E

It was three hours into the reception and people were still dancing. Hard. Although it was close to midnight (and everyone should have been burned out), you couldn't get our guests to sit down. We booked Greenbelt DJs for our wedding and couldn't be happier with our decision. Anthony was our DJ. We began interacting with him months before the wedding. We exchanged emails to coordinate the time and date for the ceremony, but for the details, we set up a Facetime conference since both my wife and I were living out of state. I was nervous, not sitting down with our DJ face to face. I quickly learned, however, that I needn't be. During the conference call, we discussed the schedule for the reception and music preferences. Of course, this was our first time planning a wedding. Consequently, we had a bunch of questions. Anthony immediately showed that he was a professional and had loads of wedding experience as he calmly offered us advice based on what he's seen. He wasn't pushy and made it clear that this was our reception, but when we asked for recommendations, he gave them. Choosing music was fun. Anthony went through a number of genres and songs in order to figure out what kinds of tracks we would like played; his "left and right limit," if you will. We gave him a couple of "must plays," but chose to rely on his expertise when it came to the majority of the evening. We didn't want to give him so many "must play" songs that he wasn't able to judge what to play based on what he saw throughout the night. We weren't disappointed at all. Anthony chose the perfect music to play at the perfect time. He began with some older dance classics for the elder generations at the wedding and very carefully transitioned into some more modern music. He blended together several different genres as we had people from across the country there. The slower songs were mixed well into the faster songs. I heard many people saying, "this is the best wedding ever!" as the evening came to a close. I have no doubt that it was because of the mood and energy that Anthony created with the music he chose to play. Of course, as the groom, I was free to request whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. He even found and played some of our more obscure song choices. When you're preparing for a wedding, the details you have to plan add up. Flowers, the ceremony, colors, photography, the menu, the schedule, the rehearsal dinner, welcome bags, the cake, the groom's cake, etc. A good DJ makes things easier by helping you with some of these details easing your mind that the "party" part of the evening will be handled by en expert with lots of experience. A bad DJ will make you worry about song choices and how he will handle the role of MC. On a scale of horrible to excellent, Greenbelt DJs was amazing.

Erik was the hit of the reception!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Sabrina S

All of our guests were crazy about the music that Erik played at our reception at the Driskill Hotel. When we met with him to talk about our songs, he loved the initial list we had come up with using their online planning service and said it would be great to just work from that. And that he did! He played a great mix of so many different types of music that was beyond perfect for our crowd. He was such an outgoing and upbeat person that it was a joy and a pleasure to be around him. I would recommend him 100% to anyone needed a DJ, even if not for a wedding!

EPIC

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 alyssa m

My husband and I are so glad we chose Greenbelt DJ for our wedding. It was absolutely amazing, and it was one less thing we had to worry about. He was very responsible and responsive to any of our inquiries. He made our dance floor one big party. It was everything we envisioned it to be, and every single song we requested was played. Highly recommended!!

Best DJ Around!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Madhavi K

We used Joel Giorgio for our wedding and couldn't be more happy with our decision. We had a traditional Indian wedding, and Joel went out of his way to learn all the music and mix it in a way that had the Indians and Non-Indians alike dancing like crazy all night. He was fabulous, and we're still receiving lots of compliments on our DJ.

All around great

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Ana A

We had Anthony as the DJ for our wedding, and it was such a fun night! First, he is very professional and made planning a breeze. I especially loved Greenbelt's online planning portal. It made picking songs quick and easy! It also made me feel comfortable knowing that they are very organized and were going to play the right song at the right time. They had such a variety of music to choose from, and I even got a lot of Spanish music selected for my family. Overall, we all had a great time dancing.. we even got older family members on the dance floor who never dance! Thank you Anthony! It was perfect!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Caitlyn W

Speaking from past experience (friends' weddings), hiring a bad DJ can ruin a wedding and leave a lasting impression. This was definitely NOT the case with our wedding because we hired Greenbelt DJ. Hiring Anthony was one of the smartest decisions I made during my planning process. Having a degree in Music, I can be a bit hard to please, but Anthony really knows his stuff. He is a professional DJ. Not someone who just pushes "next" until the night is over. He really listened to our likes and dislikes and the flow was perfect. He kept people dancing the whole night and only spoke during key times (again - I've been to weddings where that was NOT the case. A DJ shouldn't love the sound of their own voice more than the music) and when he did it was nothing but professional and fun. And the added bonus of the AMAZING picture he took during the ceremony was just icing on the cake. I keep getting compliments on it! Thank you thank you thank you!

Joel is fantastic

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Wendy R

Joel at Greenbelt was great! He even introduced me to some new music that I love. He does well at reading a crowd and getting folks out on the dance floor. Highly recommended.

Chose The Best!

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Carol P

Joel, just reliving some of Jenna and Joey's wedding as I watch some video my brother in law shot. I was reminded how effortlessly and masterfully you performed your duties as DJ. But might I add, that you also could be called, Master of Ceremonies and Wedding Coordinator. I didn't get a chance to talk to you at the wedding but wanted you to know that we have exclaimed to many, what a fabulous contribution you were to J&J's wedding and it wouldn't have gone so smoothly orchestrated without you! From the serene musical beginning as people arrived, to the introductions throughout, and the perfectly timed selection of traditional, funny, and funky music ...everything was the best! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making this special day in our family better than we could have imagined!

Gets your booty on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Sarah F

There are currently 3 different DJ's that work at Greenbelt. We worked with Joel, the owner. I had originally found him while visiting a potential wedding venue's open house. We noticed that we couldn't help but dance a little to every song he played. His prices are awesome (I added an extra hour to his standard contract). A great DJ is so important to a wedding because he's not just keeping the party going during the reception, he's setting the mood during dinner, and making sure your walk down the aisle goes flawlessly. I had so many compliments about the music at the wedding, and the dance floor was FULL the ENTIRE night with everyone from 2 to 70 years old.

Send Email