Austin + Dripping Springs + Central Texas

The DJs at Greenbelt DJ Productions have been doing weddings and corporate events since 2006, but our passion for DJing began in the 1990s. We are professional, organized, and will MC the important parts of each event. Our prices always include our advanced dance floor lighting. Our wirleless up-lighting is usually nicer and less expensive than our competitors, and we offer photo booths, too! Please visit our website and inquire by clicking on the INQUIRE tab at the top. We'll reply with a quote and tons of information within 2 hours, in most cases.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

3267 Bee Caves Rd., Austin, TX

Anthony of DJ Greenbelt was amazing

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Trey S

First of all, he was more than accommodating with all our questions (and I had a lot) and even reminded us of important checkpoints along the way, which you need when you're planning a wedding. The environment on the dance floor was better than we ever could have hoped for;... Read More he played the songs we selected and smartly infused some of his favorites. We had a mixed crowd, young and old, on their feet for hours. So much fun. We highly recommend Anthony from DJ Greenbelt.

Wedding 2/22/15

Reviewed on 2/27/2015 Laura N

Greenbelt DJ was recommended to us from a co-worker that had just gotten married. Numerous coworkers would not stop talking about how much fun they had dancing at their wedding that we decided to choose them too. Just like any wedding, things never go as planned. We had some... Read More members of the wedding party that could not make it and of course mother nature just did not want to cooperate. At the last minute Anthony was able to work with moving the ceremony from outside to inside without hesitancy. A lot of things were different then we had planned due to the weather. With the excitement and nerves of walking down the aisle I almost forgot that I had picked a different song to walk down to. Thankfully Anthony prompted me from across the room to wait until he changed the song! The music selection was great! Initially we met with Anthony to discuss what type of music we liked and did not like, but did not feel pressured to make the entire music list for the evening. I myself am in school full-time and could not handle the stress of figuring out what music to play. All throughout the night the music selection was amazing and he worked to keep all the events on schedule. Even when the dance floor was packed he did a great transition in the music to make the timing appropriate for the cake cutting, more like cake smashing :) I have heard from many married couples that if there was something that they wished they could have changed about their wedding it would be their DJ, but not us. Greenbelt DJ is amazing and well worth it! My engaged friends even got Greenbelt's business card at our wedding and have put down the deposit to have Greenbelt DJ at their wedding next spring!!!

Want a dance party? Hire Greenbelt DJ!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Kaileen G

If you have the opportunity to hire Greenbelt DJ for your wedding, do it! We loved working with Joel Giorgio (the owner) for many reasons. He came to us highly recommended by friends and our wedding planners. On our first consultation he was extremely professional and took the... Read More lead in explaining what we could expect. We were thinking about hiring a string quartet, but were so excited about Joel that we decided to keep things consistent and have him play the music for our ceremony too. During the planning progress we exchanged emails about the type of music we wanted throughout our wedding day — he was quick to respond to my questions and very helpful in giving feedback! We had terrible weather on our wedding day (thunderstorms and rain so bad our venue flooded in certain areas) but Joel kept the party going. We received so many compliments from our guests about our DJ… and you will too if you hire him!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Jenny R

We worked with Anthony for our wedding in February. He was very responsive and available to prep for our big day. He has a vast knowledge of music and his repertoire is impressive. I have a music background and I was thoroughly impressed with his ability to adapt to our... Read More preferences. We had very different requests for some of our music - he did not discourage our choice, but rather made it work in a way that was unforgettable. We wanted more refined music for our entrance for the reception and it worked well. We received tons of compliments on the DJ, his music choices and the dance floor was packed all night long. I spoke with multiple DJs before choosing Anthony and I can say with complete confidence that he is the most knowledgeable and comfortable. My guests loved him and he made the night so fun.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Hanneke V

Anthony at Greenbelt DJs was a great pleasure to work with. He set us at ease as my wife and I planned our wedding apart from one another and from the other side of the world. From our first phone call, to our email correspondence, exchanges of paperwork, planning meeting, and... Read More the wedding itself, Anthony was extremely courteous, organized, and accommodating. Paperwork was minimal, and Greenbelt’s online planning tool is easy to use. Anthony was extremely responsive as we communicated prior to the big day, answered all of our questions when we met in person, and did a wonderful job with acoustics and music during our ceremony and reception. He was well-acquainted with our venue, handled some last-minute changes with a smile, and mixed our very eclectic music selection perfectly. We couldn’t have asked for a better vendor or DJ experience!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Amanda M

If you have the opportunity to hire Greenbelt DJ for your wedding, do it! We loved working with Joel Giorgio (the owner) for many reasons. He was professional, friendly, and very helpful in walking us through the whole process. He replied to emails quickly...even while he was on... Read More vacation! He provided music for our ceremony and our reception. The song for the father/daughter dance had a part that got a little too fast paced for our dancing skills, but Joel was able to quickly set it up so that part could be easily skipped during the dance. At our consultation before the wedding, we had very little direction to give Joel on the music to play. We told him what we liked, what we didn't, but did not provide much in the way of "must play" songs. We told him to just read the crowd and did he! I don't recall a moment the dance floor didn't have people on it. The floor was literally shaking! It was so much better than we ever could have imagined. I can't say enough about how wonderful Joel was. If you want stress-free music planning and don't want to have to worry about creating lists of things to play or not play, I suggest Joel. He knows how to keep a party going! We received so many compliments from our guests about our DJ… and you will too if you hire him!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Kalyn M

Anthony was amazing!! From the start I was very impressed with how professional he was. You can tell he is knowledgeable and passionate about his line of work. He was very easy to work with, friendly, and quick to respond to e-mails. We had a beginning meeting and an end meeting... Read More to go over all the music, talk about the timeline from start to finish, and he even made sure to go over everyone's name so that it was pronounced correctly. My husband and I were both very impressed with Anthony and would definitely recommend him for anyone's wedding. Most importantly, on the wedding night- Anthony delivered! He played the songs we wanted and did a great job at mixing my husband's taste in music and my taste in music.....all the while keeping the dance floor packed! I think one of my favorite parts was changing all the up lighting to burnt orange for the UT fight song!! It was a big hit. Our wedding night was truly magical and a big thanks to Anthony for helping to keep our wedding running smoothly. I had many members in our bridal party comment on how smooth the entire wedding went from beginning to end (some of them said it was the smoothest wedding they have ever been a part of). Thank you Anthony!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Jennifer M

We had Anthony do our wedding in October of '15. We got married at Green Pastures on a particularly rainy Saturday. His preparation before the event was exceptional, and he really walked us through the entire ceremony. My wife and I had no idea how to do any of this, so... Read More having Anthony and the tools on the website really helped. We went into the wedding confident that everything would go smoothly. The wedding itself went off without a hitch. (We also recommend the uplighting if you want a nice touch of adjustable color.) The sound system was just what you'd want, loud enough to command the room, but not AC/DC loud for toasts with the mic. As for the dance portion of the evening, he played all our likes and really read the crowd well to know just the right time to play a certain song for maximum dancing and debauchery. Truly top notch DJ - professional, reliable, nice guy. We couldn't recommend him more.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

Best wedding DJ in Austin! Save yourself some time and just book Greenbelt. The owner, Anthony, was great. It was such a simple process working with him. We gave him a few songs we wanted to hear, and a few songs we didnt, then we let him do his thing. It worked out perfectly.... Read More Our guests kept telling us how great the DJ was and the songs he played. Also, Anthony is a real pro in the way he MC's the event. He's not a cheesy DJ yelling into the microphone and saying awkward stuff. He makes the announcements he needs to make, and then lets the music do the talking.

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

Anthony was our DJ for our wedding at Villa Antonia this past weekend and everyone had the best time. Anthony was very helpful in our consultation giving us plenty of tips along the way. He also was extremely accommodating the night of the wedding helping set up the officiant... Read More and the speeches during dinner. He went above and beyond expectations and we would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Keith M

We've officially been newlyweds for 126 days and within that time frame we have praised the genius that is DJ Anthony & Greenbelt DJs...126 times. Literally, it's daily. Our friends, our family, our neighbors who were not even invited to the party know how great these guys are.... Read More It was EPIC...it was basically Vegas...it was OUR wedding. My husband and I live in Minneapolis, MN and were married in Austin, Texas which is approximately 1,000 miles away. I married a music nut, literally he is obsessed. With that we had our work cut out for us in identifying who we would trust with the biggest decision of our reception, the music. We depended on the best wedding planner in Austin (Jennifer Seals with Pearl Events) who referred us to Anthony Conforti. Anthony was patient, kind and always available. He knew he had his work cut out for him when he sent us the top 200 songs that are played/requested at a wedding. My immediate reaction, THIS IS AWESOME. My husband's? "Oh, heck no, not a single one of these will be played at our wedding." Ding, Ding, Round 2! Anthony was able to guide us in the right direction for the mood we wanted during the various portions of the event. He was available for Skype meetings and never laughed at my comments (which at one point included "well I loved Train Drops of Jupiter in high school"...don't worry that was vetoed quite quickly). He was always professional, did a perfect job of blending music and kept people on the dance floor until the moment it was time to leave. We were lucky to have more than 100 guests fly from all over the country to be with us that day and DJ Anthony made their trip worth it. He is already legend in Minneapolis though he may not know it. As a Bride there are a lot of moments when stress gets in the way and you can't relax and enjoy yourself. I never had those moments with the music. Thank you Anthony, our memories are replayed to a beautiful soundtrack every day of our married life.

Now that was a PARTY!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Brooke H

Anthony with Greenbelt DJ Productions was GREAT! He listened to all of our wants and needs and executed them flawlessly! Our dance floor was packed all night long with great songs! We really liked the online system that they have set up to log music that you want or don't want.... Read More We also used their uplighting and were very happy with that as well. Thanks Anthony!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Giuliana C

DJ Erik was AMAZING! He kept the dance floor going the entire wedding, and met with us a few weeks prior to personalize our music folder. He asked a bunch of questions to make sure he knew exactly what kind of music we preferred, even down to versions of certain songs. Everyone... Read More loved him, and it wouldn't have had the awesome energy it did without him! Cannot thank him enough for being a part of making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Laura W

Joel Giorgio, the owner of Greenbelt DJ, was our DJ for our New Year's Eve wedding. When we met him a few weeks before the wedding to finalize the music plans, we were so excited and knew we had picked the right person. He did not bat an eye or think I was the least bit weird... Read More when I told him I wanted to walk down the aisle to an M83 song, and it turned out so well on our actual wedding day. I felt like he really "got" us as a couple, we did the Star Wars theme song during our cake cutting, it was amazing! We told him we wanted no more than 2 country songs, just enough to keep our families happy (we hate country), and he really stuck to that. He kept the dance floor bumping all night, there was never a moment where people weren't dancing! He played exactly the right mix of genres, so it was never too heavy on just one type of music. All of our guests had so much fun. We had so many compliments on our music selection both for the ceremony and for the reception. I could not have asked for a more perfect DJ than Joel!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Rachael B

We worked with DJ Anthony Conforti for our wedding at Mercury Hall. We were a little nervous about hiring a DJ, as we have been to some weddings where the DJs were really corny, announcing every event like a WWE match and playing top 40 BS. But Anthony totally nailed it. We... Read More met before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page in terms of song versions and feel of our wedding. He listened really well and did an amazing job. We had a kind of weird first dance (we weren't comfortable dancing by ourselves so we had family and friends join us on the floor one by one) and he helped pull that off without it being as weird as it could've been. (On top of it all, he's just a great dude. We really enjoyed talking to him.) We have some pretty weird taste in music (i.e. not all danceable) but he did an amazing job of playing the right song for the right moment. He kept our guests on the floor all night. We loved being able to go through their online library and pick out the music we loved and liked so he could get a good feel for what we wanted. They also have a "hate it" option. I'm so glad I didn't have to hear "Baby Got Back" or "Billie Jean" at my wedding. We rented uplighting from him and it was a really great move. Mercury Hall is beautiful, but it needs a little something extra at night (in my opinion). We wanted to keep our decor to a minimum and the uplighting added just the right feel to the room without us having to keep track of more crap to hang up. He was also familiar with the venue and helped us lay out the space. In short, I will happily recommend Anthony and Greenbelt DJ to anyone who asks.

The best DJ ever

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Amber G

We worked with Joel for our wedding. We actually heard him at a friend's wedding and were sold on his talents. His communication and music selections were more than we could ask for. I will admit, it was pricey, but he is seriously an expert. He was great at judging the crowd... Read More and knew when to change it up. He met with us via skype and we reviewed music that we liked, must plays, and songs he definitely should NOT play. I had a younger guest tell me he requested a song and Joel immediately nixed it. He said it was on the “do not play list.” I actually hadn’t heard of the song before (it was new at the time), so my guest had me listen to it on his phone… it was “hot line bling….” So glad it wasn't played. Joel obviously used his better judgement with this request! THANK YOU JOEL! Highly recommend!

Professional service and quality sound

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Tiffanie C

We debated on having a band vs a DJ for months. After going to see many wedding bands live we weren't thrilled to have someone play "so-so" versions of our favorite songs and the price for a band was stretching the budget too much. Our wedding planner, Kristi with Joyful... Read More Details, recommended DJ Anthony to us and we were very impressed with his professionalism and service. Anthony was quick to respond to all my emails and questions. I loved how organized he was with having an online website dedicated to the planning process, so much so my husband called me a bridezilla for picking all 75 "love-it" songs to be played for the cocktail hour and reception. I'm detailed oriented and appreciate Anthony's thoroughness for planning the night, down to the last details on the timeline. We also took advantage of his uplighting service and were so happy with how the lights turned out. It gave the entire reception a warm glow during the night and the pictures looked amazing! I highly recommended Anthony!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Erin F

Trust me, if you want a great reception with a packed dane floor and music that people LOVE, you want Greenbelt DJ! Joel gave us exactly the kind of reception atmosphere we wanted. Our guests are still talking about the music and the dancing, could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Samantha E

We went back and forth on whether to book a band or a DJ, and I am SO SO happy that we choose Joel from Greenbelt. Our biggest concern was not flowers, food or decor, but rather if our guests were going to STAY on the dance floor all night. Our wedding was two months ago and I'm... Read More still hearing from our friends and family members (of all ages and backgrounds) that it was the best reception they've ever been to. Trust me when I say that you should give Joel full creative authority over your reception. All we told him was what type of music we wanted to avoid, and he took it from there. I look at the pictures of my reception regularly because I have loved reflecting on how good of a time everyon e had that day. Regardless of the location/style/size of your wedding, Joel is your best bet when it comes to wedding entertainment.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Nicole F

I cannot even begin to express how wonderful our wedding reception was thanks to the great DJ skills of Joel! I literally think every time a song came on, I was thinking wow what a great song - I am so glad that Joel included it! Even when I wasnt on the dance floor people kept... Read More coming up to me saying what a great DJ we had. Right away the music started out with a great song that got the entire room on the dance floor and the party didnt stop after that! I definitely am so thankful that we chose Green Belt DJ for our wedding and they truly lived up to all the reviews/word of mouth that I had heard,and more! Also, they are great at communicating with you via email or phone, and extremely patient with all the questions my mom and I had (event when we wanted to add a projector/screen last minute!)

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Joel was the absolute best!!! He really brought the party to our wedding! Not only is he tons of fun, he is also very professional, organized, and truly cares about his clients. Joel is the reason our wedding reception was so smooth and tons of fun! We highly highly recommend... Read More Greenbelt DJ, you absolutely will not regret it!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Lauren O

Anthony was our DJ at Mercury Hall, and I can't say enough good things about him. Anthony met with my husband and I before the wedding to get our music preferences, and I knew right then that he was an incredibly insightful DJ. He gets a feel for your taste really easily, and... Read More then he blends those tastes into your dance floor. I highly recommend giving him "creative license" to do what he thinks is best on the dance floor instead of giving him way too many preferences. We gave him creative licensing, and he really made our dance floor hopping. It was jam packed all night long! People couldn't help but dance to the fun atmosphere he created. He was also very professional and great with communication. Anthony set up an outdoor speaker system for the ceremony which worked great, and he set up and fun little station on the dance floor complete with lights. I can't believe I got an amazing sound system and fun DJ for $1300. Don't think twice about it--use Greenbelt DJ!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015

If you are looking for a wedding DJ, stop right here...Greenbelt DJ is the place to go. These guys are professionals in every sense of the word. Your DJ not only takes the time to respond to all of your email/phone inquiries, but will also meet with you personally several times... Read More in advance of the big day to help plan everything out to the very last detail. What's even better is that you are able to utilize a wedding event timeline and set up songs you like/dislike from their list of music in advance of the event. The timeline feature is a HUGE help in particular for anyone that is operating without a wedding planner and trying to coordinate amongst several vendors. For our wedding, we went with DJ Erik - this guy just rocks. He has an incredibly positive attitude and makes sure to listen to every little detail/preference you have for the music that night. If you want certain songs played, Erik makes sure that gets done. If you have songs you absolutely don't want to hear, Erik makes sure of that too (holding strong in the face of the inevitable, random wedding guest requests). He understands every aspect of how to mix in the music to get people moving and read the crowd as the night goes by. As with Greenbelt DJ in general, DJ Erik is just awesome. Thanks to Anthony, Erik and the entire team. We look forward to recommending you to any of our friends and family for events in the future. Fantastic company!

Great DJ...dance floor was packed entire evening

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Christina A

Working with Greenbelt DJ Productions was so easy! They are extremely organized and know exactly what it takes to make a great party that everyone will enjoy. Joel listened to exactly what type of music we wanted and didn’t want and kept the vibe of the wedding exactly as we... Read More had planned. He worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator to keep us on schedule and still have an amazing party. Joel kept the dance floor packed the entire evening! Everything went off smoothly and I can’t recommend Greenbelt Productions DJ enough!