Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2628 W Greenfield Ave, Milwaukee, WI (414) 383-1002

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Karin B

Greg did the flowers including centerpieces for our wedding on 10/1/16. They turned out amazing!!!! Greg is really relaxed and easy to work with and genuinely cares. My family members commented on what a nice man he was when they met him as he personally came to the venue to put... Read More on the corsages and boutonnieres. My centerpieces were amazing!!!!! I had faux pumpkins that Greg made the floral arrangements for and the orange roses and other mix of greens were so beautiful!!! I cannot say enough great things about Greg and Greenfield Flower Shop!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

Greg did a great job with our wedding flowers! They surpassed all my expectations. Greg was very helpful on the wedding day, pinning flowers on people and making sure everything was just right. Having little knowledge about flowers myself, I put a lot of faith in Greg to come up... Read More with something that worked for my wedding and he did great! I didn't have to spend a lot of time on this aspect of the wedding because I was able to email Greg photos of the flowers I wanted and call him with questions. He took care of the rest. I would definitely recommend using him for a wedding!

Greenfield Flower Shop

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Laura J

I was a little late in ordering the flowers for my wedding, but Greenfield Flower Shop was so helpful! Even though I have very little knowledge of flowers, Greg helped me get exactly what I want. He looked at the pictures I liked and gave me great suggestions about what would... Read More work best for my wedding. They worked with my budget and everything came out so beautifully!! I loved how everything turned out!

Greenfield Flower Shop

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Heidi M

I worked with Greg, and he was wonderful. I told him my colors (red, black, white) and gave him a swatch of my maid of honors dress, and he ran with it. He gave me sample pictures of flowers he thought would work well, and everything turned out beautiful. We had 2 bouquets, 2... Read More boutineers, and 5 center pieces - all were simply beautiful. He also let us use 5x5 cube vases for the centerpieces for free, as long as we returned them undamaged.