Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

1300 Pearl Street, Napa, CA (707) 257-8837

Can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Samantha

Absolutely Amazing! The staff was wonderful and the bridesmaids have never looked better. Special thanks to Christina for being GREAT! Highly recommend them!!

Better than imagined

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Jennifer M

The stylists were amazing. My bridesmaids and mother were done up beautifully, and I could not have imagined looking better for my big day. I'm still getting comments about my look. Amazing work.

Amazing People

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Terasa W

Love the gals at Greenhaus, we had so many treatments because I loved the atmosphere and the way we were treated. Thursday prior to wedding, I talked my fiance into having his firt mani / pedi - he loved it - It was just us 2 and we had the best time. The treatments were... Read More wonderful. Day of wedding, 2 girls came to Churchill Manor and did my hair and makeup as well as my sister and mother. They even did my flower girls hair - cute 2 year old. And when my sister had a dress malfunction, there were there helping us sew her into the dress. I recieved so many compliments on both my hair and makeup - Step above the others I called prior to selecting them, they have top notch customer service.

Christina gave me the perfect wedding day look!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Marissa C

I cannot rave enough about my wedding day look made possible by Christina Fitch at Greenhaus. I have very unruly hair and usually leave salons cringing when I go in for an updo but I absolutely loved how Christina styled my hair for my wedding. I wanted an updo and she took... Read More great care in making sure I was abolutely perfect. She gave me a look that was both classic and modern and I received so many compliments. She also did my makeup which I was very happy with and looked perfect in our pictures. Greenhaus offers all kinds of services and I also got a massage there as well as a mani pedi. All of which were fantastic.