Greenkey Photography & DJ Services

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

4100 N Marine Drive, Chicago, IL Chicago & Destinations (312) 810-3686

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Brianna K

Kieffer was the absolute best, I cannot recommend him enough! He did our engagement photos which absolutely took our breath away. He has such a friendly, easy-going nature that we honestly just felt like we were hanging out with a friend. We were so comfortable! After our... Read More wonderful experience we of course chose Kieffer as our wedding photographer as well. He was such a wonderful person to have around on such a crazy day, and he went out of his way to make sure I was calm, cool, collected and happy. He got every shot I asked for and sent us tons of amazing photos to choose from. I truly cannot speak to his artistry and professionalism enough. I'd also highly recommend getting your favorite images printed by his studio on aluminum. The result is so so stunning. You can't go wrong with Greenkey Photography!

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

First of all, I am so picky when it comes to photography and for me it was going to be one of the most important parts of our wedding to preserve the memories. Kieffer with Greenkey Photography had done some engagement photos for friends of ours and I was so impressed that when... Read More we started looking for a photographer he was the first person I thought of. I called and spoke with him on the phone and was met with a super positive, easy going yet focused and helpful voice and made an appointment to meet with him. Before the meeting I had looked online and here on The Knot at other other photographers, but after looking at Greenkey Photography's diverse portfolio on their website I really felt like he was going to be the one for us. The way he sees things and composes photos really spoke to me. We wanted unique with some stylized photos and some regular photos. Even before we met I had confidence that he would be able to give that to us. We hit it off right away and I felt like we had known each other for years. If you're spending such an important day which may possibly be hectic and stressful, you need to be able to be comfortable and to hand the reins over to someone you trust. I knew that we were not going to have to worry about anything and I was right! Kieffer was invaluable in basically planning the entire day. He was responsive to all our questions and the day of he was the consummate professional. He took his time to get the shots yet kept moving things along to stay on schedule so we could enjoy spending some time together before the ceremony and reception. Everybody loved him and I have been told by so many people that they are just blown away by the photos, as were we! He exceeded our expectations and we were very grateful to have him and Carrie with us on our special day! We are both so ecstatic with our entire experience with Greenkey and we will be doing any and all future photo sessions with them!

Start a Conversation!