Flowers and Invitations for all your wedding needs

Allow us to make your vision a reality. We invite you to explore our galleries as you dream of your wedding day. Our design team is very attentive to detail and goes above and beyond to create a floral display that captures your personality and theme whether it is elegant, casual or sophisticated.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

10593-D Ocean Hwy, Pawleys Island, SC (843) 237-2013

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kayla A

Denise was amazing and wonderful to work with! Our wedding was in Charleston, where most of the florists in town are incredibly expensive. Denise was able to cut down costs significantly in comparison to other quotes. She is passionate about helping brides stay within their... Read More budget and truly helping in any way she can. She created and built a custom arbor for us, which turned out beautifully. And had several creative ideas for arrangements, vases, etc to match the overall theme. Look no further than Greenskeeper Florist (and Denise) for all your floral needs! :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren M

So glad I chose to go with GreensKeeper! Miss Denise took the time to get to know me and exactly what I wanted. Each time I walked into the shop she knew who I was and would say "so many weeks away!" She was such a pleasure to work with and my bouquet was PERFECT! I wanted... Read More succulents in my bouquet and she made that happen! I planted the succulents so I will always have a constant reminder of an amazing day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kim P

My husband and I planned our wedding from Charlotte, NC. All our arrangements were made via phone conversations and emails. Denise and Greenskeeper Florist are amazing to work with! They are SUPER responsive and listened to what our vision was. I had given Denise a picture of... Read More what I wanted my bouquet to look like and it came out 10x better than the picture and what I had envisioned! The roses for the cake were stunning!!! The wrist corsages for the mothers were beautiful and the boutinears were perfect! The rose bouquets for me and my 2 bridesmaid were GORGEOUS! I still have mine dried out 9 months later!!!!!! Thank you Denise and Greenskeeper for making my flowers so beautiful for our special day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Stephanie K

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! They exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Emma W

Denise at GreensKeeper Florist did an outstanding job with our flowers at my wedding in May 2017. She met with me about 6 months before the big day and wrote down exactly what I wanted and added some beautiful personal touches to them as well. Highly recommend this florist! She... Read More is the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Shyla D

Denise was absolutely phenomenal! She was so low maintenance to work with and she catered to every crazy whim I had while also keeping me in my budget! The result was gorgeous flowers that everyone raved about! Do yourself a favor, book with Greenskeeper and that's one less... Read More thing, as a bride, you have to worry about!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stacy O

Denise was wonderful to work with. Couldn't have been happier with our choice.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brooke H

Denise was absolutely amazing! She makes you feel like family and makes sure your wedding is exactly what you imagined. I could not have asked for a better or sweeter florist!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Madeline C

Fabulous! Loved Denise and she was always available and willing to answer any questions I had! Would recommend her to ANYONE!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Leslie P

I had a great experience with Greenskeeper Florist! Denise was fantastic to work with. We had a small out of town wedding in Pawley's Island, so I was not able to meet with her in person. I sent several pictures of what I was looking for, and she was able to merge my ideas... Read More perfectly. Prices were reasonable, and the quality of the florals was the best. I would highly recommend Greenskeeper Florist for all your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Ashley F

Denise was wonderful to work with! She was friendly, easy to get in contact with, and had tons of pictures to provide of things she had done before. She made the most of our budget and provided beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. She made the room look... Read More amazing! We were so happy with our wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jennifer S

We used Greenskeeper Florist for our May wedding and could not have been more pleased!! Wedding planning can be so overwhelming, but from the moment we met Denise, we knew we were in good hands. She listened to our ideas and offered great suggestions to create stunning... Read More centerpieces and gorgeous bouquets, all while staying within our budget. She also placed flowers on our cake which turned out better than I even imagined! We just received our wedding photos and everything came together so perfectly and the florals looked flawless! If you're looking for a wedding florist in the Charleston area, you should definitely go with Greenskeeper Florist!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING DENISE!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017

Very rude person on the phone laughed at my wife's request and suggested they had never 'screwed' anyone when my wife asked to see the flowers they had (since they were out of what she requested).

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Lowery B

Denise is wonderful!!! She was so helpful and gave great advice. She really loves what she does and loves her brides! She went above and beyond to make my wedding special! They flowers were absolutely stunning!! She is very talented and I promise she can create exactly what you... Read More dream of!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Kylie L

Denise was amazing! So helpful, on time and very reasonably priced! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Kelli F

Greenskeeper Florist did both our rehearsal and ceremony/reception flowers. They were absolutely great and easy to work with. The flowers were exactly what I wanted and the colors matched perfectly with my bridesmaid dresses.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 melody e

What a pleasure to have GreensKeeper and Denise do the flowers for our daughters wedding & reception the compliments never stopped! The Cotton used along with magnolia leaves and babies breath for tables make it be a true South Carolina wedding oh and Denise the cotton... Read More became a wedding favor afterward lol

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Breonna E

Greenskeeper Florist was amazing. Denise did an awesome job of making our special day perfect. The babies breath wreaths looked amazing on the church doors and the centerpieces were perfect. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing any kind of floral arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lyndsay B

Denise did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers! She paid attention to every detail and pulled off fabulous flowers for a very reasonable price! We were married in April in Pawleys and I loved the flowers she included in our arrangements - especially the gorgeous coral... Read More peonies! Denise is also super easy to work with - she's friendly, approachable, prompt and will brainstorm all of your ideas with you! Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Corinne B

Our wedding was planned for October 8th on Pawleys Island, and due to the hurricane we had to bump it up by 4 days. Denise was able to do our bouquets, flower arrangements, and the boutonnieres in a matter of a few hours. She truly helped turn a not ideal situation into an... Read More amazing one. We will never be able to thank her enough!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura M

Denise at Greenskeeper Florist is incredible! We were planning our destination wedding and wanted a southern/tropical look to the floral decor. Having worked in garden centres and an avid gardener myself, I had high hopes for this aspect of the wedding - and Denise honestly... Read More surpassed them all. Denise and I discussed my bouquet in detail, and I was so impressed - it looked EXACTLY like I'd imagined, even better! She had great suggestions to give the look I was describing, and of course knew all her flowers and plants extensively. She even found us ways to reuse floral sprays so we didn't waste money and could enjoy them throughout the evening. I would recommend Greenskeeper Florist in a heartbeat, and if you're picky like I am, do yourself a favour and book her now - you can rest easy that you will be thrilled with the results. Because of her fantastic work, she helped us have the destination wedding of our dreams, and we will treasure the memories and photos forever :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Colleen B

Words cannot express my sincere thank you to Denise and all her beautiful work on our wedding flowers. She made sure attention to detail was in the forefront. No request was too big or too small. She made you feel as though your's was the only wedding. Recommend her highly... Read More and have since our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Lauren M

My parents had just moved to Pawleys a year before my wedding so we were very worried about finding a florist. We contacted Greenskeeper and we were meeting with Denise the very next day! She is one of the nicest women you will ever meet and she makes your flowers as perfect as... Read More you dream they'd be! She goes above and beyond and she feels more like family! Our flowers were gorgeous, on time, and exactly what we envisioned! Thank you Denise and everyone at Greenskeeper for everything!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 KImberly L

We were extremely happy with Greenskeeper for our special day! Their wedding designer Denise was very easy to work with and fully understood the look and feel we wanted for our event. All of our arrangements were exactly what we wanted, and they included table arrangements,... Read More bridal bouquet, MOB/MOG wrist corsages, and an stunning group of arrangements and greenery for our arbor. Denise spent the better part of our wedding day creating and setting up all of our arrangements so that they were absolutely fresh and pristine when our celebration began. She went above and beyond in several other ways: she arranged to have the flowers for my hair delivered to my hair salon, she stopped by the salon herself to give me a sneak peak of my bridal bouquet (which made me cry because it was so beautiful), and she created a complimentary arrangement for a table that we added at the lat minute so that it would not be flower-less. AND, all of this came at a price that we found to be quite reasonable. Any bride and groom will be in very good hands at Greenskeeper. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Theresa S

Denise at Greenskeeper Florist is absolutely the best! She worked with my Mom and I on every single detail throughout my wedding. I didn't have a wedding planner, but Denise wast he next best thing when it came to flowers and decor. Her ideas were exactly what I had in mind... Read More for my rustic low country wedding. She went above and beyond by not only picking out and ordering the most beautiful flowers, but also offering last minute decor and even coming back later that night to see how things were going. I cannot recommend Greenskeeper enough and I know that I won't ever use another florist for my future flower needs! Do not look around - use Greenskeeper!