Cakes + Desserts

611 E. State St., Eagle, ID (208) 938-6262

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Julia W

Greg was so great to work with to make our personalized wedding cake! He was present at our cake tastings, so could really give us a feel for cake and filling combinations. The cake ended up being very beautiful and DELICIOUS (dark chocolate cake with huckleberry filling)!!... Read More Also, very affordably priced.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Jake P

Greg Marsh came recommended by our wedding planner and we couldn't be happier. We asked for a four-tier naked wedding cake with alternating flavours, designed with huckleberries and succulents for our rustic wedding. This is hands down the best cake I have ever tasted. Guests... Read More went back for seconds! Stunning.

Astonishing

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 dakota O

I was blown away when I saw our cake. It was absolutely beyond what I had imagined when we planned it. Greg and his company did a phenomenal job. We wanted a 4 tier square cake, with each layer offset and colored ribbon around each layer. He out did himself, truly. We had a... Read More buttercream cake and I have never seen buttercream look so much like fondant, it was gorgeous and tasted so good. The cake and grooms cake was Belgium dark chocolate with bavarian cream (OMG!) to die for. We were also so impressed with the grooms cake which was a NJ Devils ice rink, being in the Idaho we weren't sure how well the bakery would pull off an East Coast Hockey teams logo but it was perfect. We would recommend Greg Marsh to anyone.

Best cake place

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 McKenna W

Cake was beautiful and tasted divine. Definitely would recommend.

Well worth it!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Ashley P

Wouldn't of had any other!

Yummy!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Jena C

Greg and his team did a fantastic job with my classic, 4 tier wedding cake (with 4 different flavors). It was delivered to the venue on time, without problem. I chose Greg Marsh Cakes over other cake vendors in the area because his cakes are not as SWEET as others. Still... Read More delicious, just not as much sugar as other vendors tend to use.

Mmm

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Kassandra E

Perfect! Everything about our cake was exactly what we wanted. We brought in a picture and he created exactly what we were looking for. The cake was moist and delicious- we considered not sharing with the guests, but only for a minute (; We are still getting compliments on it... Read More and the wedding was three weeks ago! I definitely recommend Marsh Cakes to anyone in the Boise area.

Loved it!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Lindsay N

Great cake and so pretty!

wedding cake

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Megan F

best cake my guests and I have never had better cake! the design process and cake tasting was fun and personal. the cake was made to our exact expectations. we had lemon poppyseed, huckleberry vanilla and the best coconut cream. he designed a "beach themed" wedding cake complete... Read More with seashells, sand and waves.

Beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Kayla M

The cake was the best cake I'd ever tasted (and I've tasted a lot of cake in my life)! Designed well and had four different flavors for all guests to enjoy..and they did!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Mallory D

Greg did our wedding cake and it was perfect! We had a four layer cake that alternated in square and round layers. Each layer was a different flavor and all of our guests loved it! We will use Greg for all of our big events!

Greg Marsh was Great!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2013 Coleen S

They were great! They made things easy even though I was planning a wedding from such a long distance away (Dayton, OH). He was on time, and the cake was gorgeous and tasty! Note: I had a small wedding (~40 people), so my cake was only $150 or so.

Greg Marsh was on TLC for a reason!

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Jennifer T

Wonderful man! He makes the most amazing cakes! And he loves hearing your ideas no matter if he thinks they are challenging or not and will try his best to make what you desire!

Obviously the best

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Shannon S

If you are getting married in the Treasure Valley, or even in McCall, Greg Marsh is the ONLY place you need to go to get your cake. Neither my husband or I had ever tasted anything so delicious and delicate. Greg came highly recommended by all of our friends and it was worth it... Read More to listen! He created a cake exactly how we wanted it and personally delivered it to McCall on time and unharmed. Oh, and we didn't have ANY leftovers! We will be ordering an anniversary cake from Greg Marsh for sure!

A Little Underwhelmed

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Kate A

I went to Greg because everyone says that he is the best. The cake tasted great but I was a little underwhelmed with the decorating. I just didn't feel the "wow" moment I wanted. I suggest having lots of pictures to give him that express exactly what you want so that the end... Read More result is what you have in you head.

DELICIOUS

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Makenzie O

Gregg Marsh is a cake genius. He is very talented and makes some damn good cakes. He is reasonably priced also. We will always use him for future events.

Yummmmm!

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 Heather K

We ordered a grooms cake, wedding cake and cupcakes from Greg Marsh, and he did not disappoint. Everything was beautifully done and VERY delicious. We had a lot of guest come up to us and tell us how much they enjoyed the cupcakes!

delicious!

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Afton T

I have to admit that I cringed when I wrote the check for nearly $600 dollars for cake--but Greg Marsh and his staff were well worth it. The cake was delicious, and there was very little left over to take home. Everyone loved the cake. Greg Marsh is very professional and has a... Read More very business-like demeanor. He'll get the job done, and he'll do it the right way, there's no guess work on whether or not you'll really get what you ordered the day of--you will, and it'll blow your mind--and your tastebuds.

Beautiful and delicious

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Raechelle H

We were extremely happy with our wedding cake. We had a fairly complicated design picked out and were a bit nervous for the result, but it turned out beautiful! You can't beat their flavors and our guests were very happy campers when the cake was served. We had the Belgian... Read More Chocolate, Lemon Poppyseed, Madagascar Vanilla (w/huckleberry filling), and Coconut cream--ALL spectacular. Can't wait to dig into that top layer!

Tasty cake-great value

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 Denise E

The cake was great. Greg was easy to work with and it was far less expensive then I expected for the quality.

Best cake ever!

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 jean s

Not only do their cakes look amazing, but they taste better than they look. Very professional, great tastings and great prices.

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Brittney K

We tried many cakes and Greg Marsh has the best in town! His frosting is just to die for! He was very accommodating to us. We got "purple velvet" which was a big hit and matched our purple themed wedding. He did a fantastic job making flowers for the cake the matched the ones on... Read More my dress! They looked so much like them, when my flower girl brought one to her mom, she thought she had ripped a flower off my dress! They looked that close to my dress. We created our own cake stand and he was great about using it. We were very happy with everything! Everyone said it was the best wedding cake they have ever tasted!

Love Them!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Amber D

Beautiful, delicious cake. Very reasonable prices, and super easy to work with.

Loved!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Renee B

I loved everything about the look and taste of our wedding cake. Great quality and service!

SOOO GOOOD

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Jessie L

My cake and cupcakes were delicious!!! The decorating didn't quite match the rest of the event... but it was close enough, and I didn't give them much to work with... The flavors though, were amazing!

Start a Conversation!