Gregory's Creative Cuisine

(23)

St. Louis, MO

Not just an event - an experience.

When selecting a caterer for your wedding you want to be sure that the food will be creative and delicious, the decor will be amazing, and your guests will be impressed. At Gregory's Creative Cuisine, we don't just create an event, we create an experience.

$

Specialty

American Regional, Asian, Dessert Specialists, French, Indian, Italian, Other Cuisine, Vegetarian

4700 Adkins Avenue, St. Louis, MO

Unbelievable food and experience

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Brooke T

First of all, just let me say WOW! From the first tasting to the late night passed hors d'oeuvres at the reception, every aspect of working with Chef Gregory catering was awesome. My husband and I knew right away that they were the right vendor for us. The tasting might as well have been a private dining date night for us. The food was to die for and the service was incredible. This is where we met our new favorite person in the world, KELLY! She cared about us, worked within our budget, and overall went above and beyond with every single detail. Working with her was like working with an old friend who truly wanted the best for your wedding. Going with chef Gregory catering was probably the best decision of our wedding, and they made the night magical. The food is beyond words and not your typical wedding food. You can basically customize your own menu! I'm so thankful that I found them. My guests won't stop talking about how delicious everything was and all of my soon to be engaged/ married bridesmaids are excited to contact them when the opportunity arises. I cannot say enough how WONDERFUL the whole experience was. If you want an impressive memorable meal, go with Chef Gregory Catering. I'll never forget Kelly and the impact she made on the whole night. I will enthusiastically recommend them to all my family and friends. Thank you all so much!!! I'm sad it's over :(

delicious food and great presentation!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Brittany B

We had Gregory's Creative Cuisine cater our wedding and the food was fantastic! When planning our wedding, the quality of food was very important to us (especially since I feel like most food at weddings is underwhelming) and I could not be happier with the quality of food Gregory's served! We went with a cheese display for our cocktail hour and a family style dinner. Not only was everything delicious but the presentation was great as well. Every single guest we spoke too raved about the food! Gregory's was also very helpful and flexible in working with us to ensure we got exactly what we wanted for the wedding. One thing we loved about Gregory's is that they offered to set up a tasting with us based off of selections we made. Most caterers we consulted either didn't have tastings available at all, had tastings with a preselected menu, or didn't host tastings until after you had booked their services. The fact that we could taste Chef Gregory's food prior to signing any contract and based off of selections we were thinking about for our wedding was HUGE. We had a family style meal but Gregory's was also able to accommodate our guests' dietary restrictions and a kids' menu. The other fact that sold us on Gregory's is how affordable their catering services are. When comparing quotes between Gregory's and other caterers for the type of event we wanted it was no question that Gregory's gave us the most bang for our buck!

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Shawn B

Our daughter's wedding was just three days ago, and I'm still reeling! I can't count how many people approached me at the reception or in the days since, to tell me how incredible the food from Gregory's was. From the initial tasting (a true food orgy) to the final bites at the reception, this food is phenomenal. Way, way above expectations. I have to add that Kelly, our coordinator for our event through Gregory's, was a joy to work with. Throughout this very important (and stressful) life event, she managed to ease all of my anxieties. She did an absolutely beautiful job, before and during the reception. Everyone at the reception was professional, attentive, and kind. For an extremely reasonable cost, you will get mind-blowingly good food, and very thoughtful treatment. I can't recommend Gregory's highly enough. When our other daughter marries, they will be my caterer again. I couldn't choose anyone else. :-)

Top Notch Catering

Reviewed on 2/24/2015

The staff at Gregory's Creative Cuisine was AMAZING from the time we met for our tasting all the way to our big day! They are very helpful, professional and really concerned about making your day just what you wanted it to be and more! Everything was better then we imagined! We will definitely use them again for other events in the near future! Thank you againg Gregory and Kelly! You were just wonderful!

CHEATER

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

Gregory is rude, pompous, conceited and isn't ' all that'. Food at tasting was NOT what he served at our wedding. He says the food is made from scratch but we know he buys bottled sauce and h'ordeurves from COSTCO and DOLLAR TREE! Gregory is a Mr. SWITCH N BATE CHEAT!!!!!

Event of the year!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Corinne M

Gregory made our wedding evening an event to remember. Everyone in attendance raved that the food was INCREDIBLE! The service was fantastic and we love Gregory!

Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/18/2014

Chef Gregory was great to work with and his staff very professional. They delivered everything they said they would above and beyond. Food and service excellent nothing but compliments from our guests on the whole evening. My daughter and her now new husband had a great time and loved the evening.

Outdoor Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 8/20/2014

Gregory's catering is fabulous. I will return to them for all my future catering. I'm only sorry I do not have catered parties/ events very often. Why Gregory's exceeds expectations: 1st mtg.- very open and customer focused. I was able to sample the menu items-part of what helped me decide on Gregory's the staff remained customer focused through planning, organization, delivery, service, and "clean-up". They never missed a beat. The food is fabulous! This chef is genius, open to special requests, and able to deliver within the budget. He is honest and to the point- something I value. Gregory's is reasonably priced- I got a big bang for the buck. Gregory's staff is great to work with- the coordinator is true to her word,detail oriented, knows how to organize and manage- she made the evening go smooth and went above and beyond to make the event beautiful.

Best Wedding Food

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Samantha R

For my wedding May 10, 2014, Gregory's Creative Cuisine catered my reception. They did an amazing job!! Chef Gregory and his staff was really helpful while figuring out some of the details. I wanted to serve a special punch and Chef Gregory had no problem with helping me figure it out and giving great suggestions. I chose to go with this cater because his food is AMAZING!! Also he had very reasonable prices! Everyone at the wedding kept telling me about how good the food was and that it was the best wedding food they ever had. The honeybee pretzel bites were such a big hit! The waiters were very professional and helpful. They made sure that I was had enough food and didn't need anything. I am recommending to all my friends to use Gregory's Creative Cuisine for the weddings!!

They are absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Britt H

Gregory's catered my wedding reception. We had a bartender, hor d'oeuvres, and buffet from them, and everything was amazing. Our bartender was very gracious, everyone was so excited for the mini meatball slider appetizers, and dinner was scrumptious! Dawn, our banquet captain, was especially helpful and kept the meal moving along. Gregory's truly is the best value in St. Louis. You get the best food and service, along with affordable options. My attendees are still talking about the meal, and it's been over two weeks since we were married! You won't be disappointed with Gregory's Creative Cuisine.

Bride

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Nicole S

Gregory and his staff were amazing! They literally catered to our every need. They made an amazing meal that was a true reflection of who my husband and I are as a couple - we wanted fun and local and that is what Gregory and his staff served up! If I could do it again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Excellent food and service with Gregory's

Reviewed on 3/02/2014

Gregory's Creative Cuisine provided excellent food and wonderful service at our daughter's wedding reception. Our guests are still talking about how delicious the appetizers and dinner were! We enjoyed having the opportunity to taste the selections before making our choices, and Gregory and his assistant Kelly were very gracious and made the experience fun. The presentation of the delicious food was just what my daughter envisioned, and our guests were served in a most professional way. I highly recommend Gregory's Creative Cuisine!

No Response

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Cindy S

Both my daughter and I sent in email request and received no response. When my daughter finally got hold of someone by phone, the person was rude and said she could get her info online if she requested it. Was not helpful at all over the phone. I was very disappointed as I did go to a reception where Gregory was the caterer and it looked amazing. Not impressed anymore.

good food, not so good service

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Freda F

We were very impressed with the food at the tasting so we booked him that night. After that, I honestly felt like I was bothering him when I called with questions or for clarification. He never provided a detailed contract. He did not return calls to my wedding planner. In the end it was all fine, nothing was a disaster, & the food was very good, but the experience as a whole could have & should have been better. Final analysis, if delicious food is what you want, that is what you will get, but if service is important to you, go elsewhere.

Great Food!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Sarah K

The reason why we were first interested in Chef Gregory was because he was listed as a personal chef not as a wedding caterer. All other "wedding caterers" we looked into just gave you a couple premade lists of food and said you have to choose one of these lists and that is that, all while over charging everything. What we loved about Chef Gregory is that while he has premade menus for you to look at, that you could choose, he lets you mix item to create a menu that is truely yours. My mother was my wedding planner so she did most of the corresponding with him. There were a couple times he was slow to respond to questions but that is understandable being peak wedding season. The food was delicious and all of our guests loved the taste and how unique the spread was. We were very pleased!

Good Variety

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Sarah

We chose this caterer because he had a large variety of food for a tight budget. With a wedding size of nearly 300, we had to be careful of our variable costs. Overall, he was very responsive and kind - and helped us order our linens, which was nice. A few slip ups at the reception were never acknowledged or apologized for from the caterer: - He was supposed to serve his AMAZING (they really were our favorite thing)pretzels at 10:00 pm, as indicated on our menus. He served them at 6:00 and many guests missed out on them and were looking for them later (including US!!!) - We paid extra due to a last minute change in plans to get salads put on every table at the beginning of the night - salads weren't served until 7:30 and our stations concept turned out to be more like a buffet. All in all, a little more organization on his part could have prevented some minor setbacks. But honestly, all the guests were fed and didn't know the difference in the end. The food was good, and that's the main thing.

Best wedding food EVER!

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 Ellen D

Gregory's cuisine was a huge hit at our wedding! Many guests commented that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. We chose to do three stations and each one was a huge hit! Amazing food! We would highly recommend this caterer to anyone hosting an event!

Great Food impressed all my guests!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Megan S

Chef Gregory was very nice to work with and very flexible to what I wanted our wedding food to be like. Unlike other caterers I contacted, he gave me his prices up front and offered us a tasting after the very first email I sent him. The food was amazing, I'm still getting compliments 3 weeks later about it. We had a Slider Bar and a Mashed Potato Martini bar and everyone LOVED it!

good stuff

Reviewed on 12/13/2011 Carissa R

amazing trial testing with great food and Gregory is super friendly. He worked with us and our budget. On day of there was a bit of chaos at reception but everything worked out fine. Food could have been refilled more quickly on buffet...but maybe our guests were just starving!

Best catered food ever!

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Heather S

Chef Gregory's food was fit for a foodie, which is very impressive for catering a large meal (175 people) outdoors. He was flexible and worked within our budget. I highly recommend him. This is from my mother, who gave her stamp of approval: I am a registered dietitian who has worked in quantity foodservice for over 40 years. This was by far the best catered meal I have ever had. My daughter chose the beef filet as one of the entrees. Everybody at our table could cut it with a fork. It was cooked perfectly and was served hot. Her reception was at a site that did not have a kitchen so this was even more remarkable. Everything was exceptionally tasty from the vegetables to the salads to the appetizers. The highest compliment came from a long time friend who has been in foodservice in Chicago for over 40 years. He agreed it was one of the best catered meals he had ever had also. Chef Gregory was easy to work with and the price was right. His staff were super friendly.

Simply The Best!

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Whitney C

Chef Gregory is amazing! From the first moment of contact, he was friendly and professional. For our tasting, he provided not only the items we requested, but also a variety of foods we hadn't thought of. It was so declicious, we ordered everything! For our reception, the food was elegantly displayed, tasted WONDERFUL, and was served by some of the friendliest people we've ever had the pleasure of working with. Our wedding was 2 weeks ago, and people are still complimenting us on the food. I look forward to another opportunity to work with Chef Gregory!!! :-)

Great food, great flexibility

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Chelsea B

I am so happy we chose Chef Gregory as our caterer. He was flexible to our budget and the food was amazing!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Darcy M

Excellent food, they brought everything! They are a full service catering company. They brought some extra snacks for after the dinner and dessert! I love the different choices of food, we chose "a Taste of the Bayou." So many compliments!!!

Send Email