For the Bride with Modern Style

Grey Pearl features small independent brands and emerging bridal designers, catering to the search for the most distinctive gowns and a personalized shopping experience for the modern bride. The unique vibe of each of our designers will give brides the dress they’ve always wanted, without compromise.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

4555 S Fort Apache Rd Suite 146, Las Vegas, NV (702) 888-3361

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Jamie G

Whether you are a bride living in Las Vegas or are just visiting for a weekend - do yourself a favor and GO TO GREY PEARL!!!! I tried on dresses at numerous other bridal salons in several other cities, and Grey Pearl is hands-down my favorite bridal salon I've ever been to... Read More EVER. The store itself is beautiful, but also super relaxing and welcoming. The lounge area where the trying-on happens feels like somewhere you want to hang out all day. Grey Pearl also focuses on up-and-coming designers, so the selection is different than what you would find elsewhere. This is an absolute must-do for any bride looking for her dream dress, but also wanting a great and low-stress experience. The selection, the attention from the lovely and wonderful owner Danyelle, and the overall experience cannot be beat. I got my dress here and couldn't be happier. Thank you Grey Pearl!!

Picking out the dress should be fun and enjoyable—give Grey Pearl the chance to make that happen for you! Hi, my name is Danyelle and I was born and raised in Las Vegas. Grey Pearl is my vision to bring emerging designers and the perfect customers together. It is about supporting uniqueness and craftsmanship. It is about finding yourself in the style of dress that makes you feel the MOST you and the you that everyone else should see.