Book Your Wedding with Greystone Weddings

A BALLROOM IN TRAVERSE CITY, MI

Situated in Traverse City, Michigan, Greystone Mansion is an excellent venue for engaged couples looking for both indoor and outdoor spaces to celebrate their nuptials. It is close to freshwater beaches and picturesque vineyards for stunning photographs taken near the property. Of course, there are opportunities for pictures in the garden as well. Each couple is paired with a coordinator to bring the vision of the bride and groom to life for their ceremony and reception.

Indoor Chapel. For couples who prefer more of a traditional wedding, the facility has an indoor chapel with enough pews for 130 of your closest friends and family members. The stained glass windows create a beautiful setting for your nuptials and there’s a PA system and a CD music system in the room so you can personalize your ceremony. A unity table and candle are also provided if you would like to use them.

Garden Ceremony. For larger weddings with up to 200 guests in attendance, the Garden Ceremony is a wonderful choice. Here, the bride will walk over a gorgeous white bridge with a slow moving stream flowing beneath it to meet her groom under a gazebo. It is here, with the soothing sounds of two nearby waterfalls, that the couple will exchange their vows. The luscious green foliage and colorful flowers really make the spot picturesque.

Greystone Ballroom. The on-site reception space is the Greystone Ballroom. Welcoming 300 people, this space dazzles with chandeliers, disco ball and a designated dance floor in the center of the room. The neutral colors make it a cinch to decorate the space to reflect your desired theme or color scheme.

Greystone Mansion offers multiple all-inclusive packages and allows couples to bring their own alcohol. Of course, you are welcome to take advantage of the bar package with bartender services if you’d like one less thing to worry about. Also available in the wedding packages is the use of a shuttle to get back and forth from the garden ceremony site, a custom designed wedding cake and decorating services. Greystone’s Music Productions will handle all of your musical entertainment and there is audio and visual equipment available in the event you would like to play a slideshow.

All catering for your reception is handled by the on-site culinary team. Prepare for a treat with such delectable hors d'eouvres as sliced Italian sausage with peppers and onions, Asian cashew chicken spring rolls and pork pot stickers. Entrees include champagne breast of chicken, baked honey glazed ham and sliced roast beef with seasoned gravy. Couples also have the chance to order a late night taco station or a s’mores campfire bar. Greystone Mansion is handicap accessible and provide liability insurance. Complimentary parking is offered to all guests for their convenience. Couples will also have use of the facility’s wireless Internet.

Greystone Mansion is equipped with a bridal suite that is available until midnight. That means the bride and her bridesmaids are welcome to get dressed on-site, retreat to the suite to touch up makeup or simply spend a few minutes catching a break from the crowd.

Beautiful and elegant wedding day dreams.

Say your wedding vows in Greystone's beautiful garden and then continue the celebration in our spacious and elegant ballroom! Greystone is the perfect venue for your Northern Michigan Wedding. Our all-inclusive wedding package, makes wedding planning easy and stress free! Call the wedding professionals at GreyStone and see why we are Northern Michigan's premier wedding venue for over 18 years.

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

13996 Honor Highway, Traverse City, MI (231) 632-1702

Outstanding Venue

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Katie p

They had a HUGE food selection to choose from. We attend the open houses to help decide which dishes to pick. THe staff was awesome and friendly, the owner was SUPER helpful in helping us via suggestions or examples from previous weddings. The DJ came with the venue which wasn't... Read More my prefered arrangement, however he ended up being AMAZING!!! Overall I would recommend this place to anyone. 10/10.

PERFECT reception

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 BriAnn S

Bob and Jo went over the top for my husband and my wedding reception at their Honor reception hall. They accommodated us in every way possible and made every detail come to life :) The food was fan freaking tastic and we highly recommend the Mac and cheese!!!! The DJ had the... Read More floor full all night for every music preference and era of guests. A+ all the way and Thank you SO much!!!!

Beautiful Outdoor Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Nicole B

Everything for our wedding was perfect! Bob and Jo are so helpful and flexible with planning. We planned it from out of state (dealing with a three hour time difference) and they made it a breeze! They cover everything, lay out all pricing and extras in the package, and are... Read More happy to answer any questions. The value is incredible with pretty much everything included (which again, planning from out of state was a blessing!) Their entire staff is friendly and helpful. LOVED the private bridal suite! Our wedding ran perfectly (thanks to our day of coordinator - included!), was everything we hoped for, and our guests had a wonderful time. We got tons of compliments on the food and the DJ. The attention to specific things we asked for was impeccable and the location is so beautiful! The gardens are amazing, and it is a short shuttle ride (which you can add on for a very reasonable price) to the beach (gorgeous beach pictures!). We also loved that we could bring our own alcohol (used Honor Family Market and highly recommend). This allowed us to have a Michigan themed bar featuring all Michigan beers and wines. Plus, this made the bar cost much cheaper and we got to keep left overs! I also loved that we were the only wedding going on. It felt so personal and so special. We could not have been happier with any aspect of the wedding on their end. Thank you to everyone at Greystone Mansion, we would do it all over again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sarah S

Beautiful venue and garden!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Natalie G

Kevin and I are so incredibly blessed to have had our wedding at the Greystone. It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. I knew it would be the perfect place for us to get married the minute we walked in, and I was so right. There are so many great things I can say about... Read More it. Not only the beauty of the place but that staff was incredible. They are not just trying to get you to have their wedding there. They truly care about you and want your day to be the best day ever. Ours was the best day ever and it was all thanks to them! From the owner, to the cooks, the wedding coordinator, the bartenders, and the DJ! They all knew exactly what you wanted and they make it happen in every way! We wouldn't have changed one thing about our wedding day thanks to the Greystone!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Lyndze W

Where can one really begin?! As a first time bride I was rather unfamiliar with all that goes into planning such an extravagant and special night! Choosing Greystone Mansion as our venue was easily one of the best decisions we made! Our night really couldn't have been any more... Read More perfect. From start to finish we were taken care of by owners, Bob and Jo and their wonderful staff. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was perfectly timed with elegant dinner music to more lively music with awesome dance lights as the night progressed! There were many options available for decor and meal choices and everyone was easily able to be flexible when needed! It couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Naomi K

Absolutely amazing place for a wedding! Bob, Jo and Kay are so helpful and knowledgeable and the FOOD!!! I would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Samantha N

Greystone is incredible! We chose this venue because we loved the property and when we met the owners we instantly knew it was right for us! Even though they are a really busy wedding venue, they still made sure to make time for us when we had questions or needed something out... Read More of the blue. They were very professional, and very easy to work with! We got married almost 2 months ago and our guests are still talking about the food! (Try the creamed cauliflower even if it sounds weird) everything ran as smoothly as a wedding could! They worked very well with our outside vendors and we have nothing but good things to say about this venue and it’s owners! If we were to do it all over again, we would choose the same venue! Thanks Again for everything!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Peggy F

I am the mother of the bride. My daughter and son in law got married on 10/7/17. Greystone was the perfect venue for a wedding. They took care of EVERYTHING! Planning was simple and fun. I recommend Greystone for anyone getting married in the future. Definitely a 10 out of... Read More 10!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Hannah F

Overall I would give Greystone 110%. I would advise anyone getting married to check out this venue and book it! Our guests all raved about how beautiful it was, how amazing the food was, and how fun the DJ and bartenders were. I was beyond impressed. Our day could not have been... Read More any more beautiful and perfect. From booking the venue all the way to the day of, Bob and Jo were more than accommodating and absolutely wonderful to work with. They were truly excited for us, and you can tell that they love what they do.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Melissa B

I cannot rave about this place enough!! Jo, Bob and the entire staff were amazing!! They did a phenomenal job!! The entire process from the moment we met them to the actual reception was so smooth and easy. They were always there to answer any questions that we had and... Read More constantly made us feel like a priority. The reception itself was absolutely stunning!! Jo even went the extra mile and made us a gorgeous candy display using our wedding colors. Everything was absolutely perfect!! I highly recommend them. If you want an absolutely dazzling, elegant and memorable wedding that people will be talking about for years to come then this is the venue for you!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Brittney W

Greystone Mansion was the best decision we could have made when deciding where to book our wedding. The fact that they have it all is stress free and convenient for a bride who is doing everything else. I got to kind of sit back and relax while my vision unfolded. Bob and Joanne... Read More were great to work with they attended to all of our needs and requests and were there anytime we texted or called. Set up was beautiful and I assigned a couple family members to set up a few of my do it yourself decorations which worked just fine. When the ceremony came everything ran smoother than I could have imagined, and the garden is one of the most beautiful places to not only get married in but take pictures in. Alcohol was the only thing we needed to bring ourselves which was exactly what we wanted because we didn't want our guests to have to pay and we didn't want to have to think about the bill for the end of the night. Rehearsal went so fast and Joanne worked with ME the bride and made sure the entrance was the way I had planned and i never once felt turned against my vision. Zeth and I could not have imagined a better day or place, our pictures were about ten minuets from the venue which we were shuttled from Greystone provided y Greystone to Crystal lake in Beulah which was romantic and then came back and finished photos in the garden, my photographer barely photo shopped any of the pictures we took. The DJ, bartenders and Staff were also Excellent they obviously know what they are doing, Very friendly and welcoming! Thank you so much for taking care of Zeth and I and our guests It was absolutely THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES HIGHLY recommended

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kassie M

Great venue! My husband and I were both very pleased. Bob and K were easy and fun to work with. They were accommodating and flexible during planning and prepping. The 2pm arrival to venue on day of our 4:30pm wedding was the only inconvenience. Would have appreciated more time... Read More ahead of ceremony. Otherwise, planning, rehearsal, and the wedding was a breeze!! Greystone definitely helped create my "perfect" wedding!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Amanda N

I highly recommend this venue! We just got married July 29, 2017 and they took care of everything! Our reception was so beautiful in the garden and dinner was fantastic! They did the order of events in perfect order and went above and beyond to please us! Their communication... Read More with us was fantastic too! I never felt ignored and they did everything to please us! Pick them for your next event!!

2017-07-31T16:38:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you both so much for chosing GreyStone for your big day. We are so happy that you enjoyed your wedding. From all of us at GreyStone. We wish you both all the best and enjoy the many, many years ahead together.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Katherine R

I don't even know where to start... We had an amazing wedding. Bob, Jo, and Kay did an amaxing job with our wedding.they worked within our budget. They were upfront with costs and didn't hit us with any extra fees or drama. Our Dj kept the music going and the bartender had... Read More everyone feeling great. Planning was smooth and straight forward and their food was amazing. Most importantly the woman for the ceremony cared deeply about us Bride and Groom. They were fun and inviting. I loved every minute of my evening. We had one guest issue but it was handled without me really evening knowing much about it. This was the best decision we had about coming to Greystone. Used the Honor location, outside ceremony, and had 90-100 guests. We had an amazing event i WOULD recommend them to someone else. I duo have vendors I will NOT recommend but Greystone did a great job and will ABSOLUTELY be RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 April K

Greystone was absolutely wonderful to work with. They took care of everything and allowed us to enjoy our day. We received many compliments on the food and the venue. I would highly recommend booking with Greystone. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Kyle C

Great wedding! The food was very good. It was very beautifully set up and my family had a blast! The only thing that Bob and his wife didn't do was stop the rain. They have a chapel type setting in doors in case of rain. Good thing we had that as a back up plan because it... Read More rained and rained. Thanks greystone!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Brittany M

We attended a wedding here a couple years ago and new it was the perfect place to have our wedding after we got engaged. It's absolutely beautiful and Bob the owner is amazing at working with you. Sadly we had to cancel our booking with him due to our own personal reasons.... Read More Greystone is so highly recommend! I'm hoping to attend more wedding there in the future.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Amy F

We had the most amazing wedding ever thanks to the attentive staff at Greystone Mansion! They did everything to make our day perfect and that we had nothing to worry about. The venue is beautiful, both the garden and the ballroom. Having the wedding all in one place meant more... Read More time for us to party and celebrate with our guests. Everyone from the bartender to the event planner was fantastic to work with. Thank you for truly making our wedding the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Whitney A

Our experience with Greystone was absolutely perfect! The staff was so professional and friendly, they made sure everything was amazing for our special day! Every expectation we had was blown away and we couldn't have been happier to spend our wedding with them. Their all... Read More inclusive wedding packages made planning so easy and took a lot of the stress away! We would definitely recommend booking your wedding through Greystone because it was an exceptional experience and we will remember it for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Rachel V

Greystone exceeded our expectations! Everything went so smoothly and a huge stress level was lifted because of how efficient every staff member was. All we heard from our guest all night was how great the food was and how gorgeous the venue was. My husband and I would highly... Read More recommend Greystone to anyone. We thank every member of Greystone Mansion that helped to make our big day so special!

2016-02-29T07:30:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your big day at GreyStone and what a beautiful winter day for a wedding. Please share some of your wedding pictures with us. Wishing you both much happiness and love.

Great venue

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Allison N

Greystone Mansion was a fantastic value for the price. Everyone there really knew their stuff, and the all inclusive package made it so that I did not have to worry about nearly as many things on my wedding day. The food was delicious, the ballroom and garden were beautiful,... Read More and everything ran very smoothly. I was very happy with the experience. The only thing that I did not like was that they pushed the Sandals vacations a bit hard, but this is a fantastic choice for my wedding.

Review Of Greystone Mansion

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

We just had our wedding two days ago on Sept 12, 2015 at Greystone Mansion. I can't say enough how PERFECT everything was!! We had our ceremony outside in their beautiful garden. (There's also an indoor chapel in case of bad weather) which is really nice! The staff was amazing!... Read More They did everything to ensure our day was perfect! Greystone provided all the food and the bartender and the DJ. Who were all super great!! I could go on and on but, in short I highly recommend this wedding venue to anyone looking for a budget friendly beautiful awesome venue!! We couldn't be happier and wouldn't have changed a thing!

So glad we chose Greystone Mansion!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Sydney M

My daughter was married Sept. 12, 2015 in a ceremony in the gardens at Greystone, and the reception was also held onsite in the Greystone ballroom. The gardens are beautiful, but if it had rained, there is also a chapel onsite that would have provided a seamless back-up plan.I... Read More cannot say enough about what this venue provides . . . a beautiful setting both inside and out, a spacious bridal room, a children's room that was well utilized during our reception, a delicious and plentiful food buffet at a better price per plate than I found elsewhere in our area,all china, linens and table centerpieces,a certified bartender, a very talented and responsive DJ, a low-key but very effective security person, bar snacks and several mixers and non-alcoholic beverage options, set up and clean up, including packaging all the leftover food and cake for us to take home (yummy!) and incredibly attentive and responsive service by all staff members.The only additional services we engaged was a florist, a baker for the wedding cake,a photographer and videographer. Greystone even helped us find an officiant! As a result, we were able to enjoy our special day and our guests without worrying about every detail.They even cut and plated the cake for us! I highly recommend Greystone -- a high quality, high value venue for your ceremony and reception that takes a lot of the work and worry out of planning your big event! Thank you Bob and the whole team at Greystone! If I had any more daughters, they would be getting married at Greystone!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Stephanie T

I will start off by saying the planning process with Bob & Jo was very easy and stress free. They did a good job at communicating with us and responded quickly to our many questions. The venue was decorated beautifully for our wedding. We had the roast beef and chicken piccata... Read More for our entrees and would recommend both. The DJ was just okay in my opinion...he was very kind but I was disappointed that he didn't have more guests out on the dance floor. The day of the wedding didn't go as smoothly as we had hoped. I felt like my husband and I were gathering guests to come inside for first dances, I had to go outside myself to find guests standing in the dark before I realized no staff member had turned on the outside light for them. I just felt like the coordination could have gone smoother. We also had a few complaints such as the wrong song being played when we were announced as husband and wife and the bartenders serving shots when we requested no shots at our reception. Also, it was very uncomfortably hot in the venue. Overall minus those few things we were pleased with the venue and had a great wedding.

Robert and Joanne Sika

Welcome to Northern Michigan's premier wedding venue, GreyStone Weddings. Owner's Robert and Joanne Sika have been providing wedding day dreams to our brides and grooms for over 18 years. Experienced, knowledgeable and ready to help make your big day one your guests will remember for years to come. At GreyStone we pride ourselves on providing a stress-free and enjoyable wedding experience. Call us today and let's start planning your dream wedding.