Unprecedented Talent Unprecedented Proffessionilsm

Groovy 7 has made their mark as being New Orleans first choice for headlining Festivals, Large Group conventions, and New Orleans choice opener for such artist's as Kelly Clarkson,Carrie Underwood, Steven Tyler, Pitbull, and in 2017 G7 will be the opener for KC and the Sunshine band, Kiss, & Flo Ryder at the Endymion Extravaganza. G7 has also made it to the big screen here in Hollywood South in the movie Barefoot recording 2 songs for the film and booking a featured role to boot. Groovy 7 is the choice of celebrities in town when the time comes to celebrate the completion of filming in our great city! G7 was hand selected to perform for Miley Cyrus and Jamie Kennedy for their wrap parties! It's no wonder G7 is the first choice for brides as well!!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Vocals

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music, Rentals + Equipment

New Orleans & Beyond (504) 343-2311

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 William S

Groovy 7 were absolutely amazing! We looked at many bands and saw several live to help us decide which to contact for our wedding. By the time we left the venue after seeing Groovy 7, we were typing up an email to ask them if they were available on our date. They had such a... Read More good energy and were so versatile, that we became anxious about NOT having them play our wedding. Luckily, they were available. The band was gracious enough to learn a song for us and worked with us on how to arrange the music throughout the night. The set list was a hit! We were both so pleased with the band and all of our guests raved about their energy and ability. I would recommend them again and again!

2016-10-21T14:23:12 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SUCH KIND WORDS!!! GOD BLESS YOU!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Bethany H

Groovy 7 was one of the best choices we made for the wedding! They made our reception SO much fun!! We could not have been happier with our choice and all of our guests continue to rave about how good of a band they are. If you're looking for a great band, Groovy 7 will... Read More definitely not disappoint!!!

2016-10-21T14:22:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much!!!!! Much love to you guys!! XO DALILA & G7

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Ellen S

I'd give a million stars if possible! Dalila was so kind and made the process so easy and stress-free. We got told by most of our guests how awesome our band was and how much fun they made the reception. They incorporate the crowd which makes it even more fun! Seriously... Read More could not have asked for a better band at my wedding than Groovy 7! SO MUCH FUN! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Collyn D

Groovy 7 was absolutely amazing. Dalila is a sweetheart and was so easygoing and wonderful to work with. The band learned our wedding song and the cover was even better than the original! They played so well and had everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. They engaged the... Read More crowd and even got off stage and interacted with all of our guests. I got so many compliments on the band. Everyone had an amazing time thanks to a wonderful band!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Chelsea M

If there was a 6th star, they would get it. I had SO many people come up to me during the reception asking about the band and saying how amazing they were all night!! Delila and the guys are seriously so great! They played everything that would make anyone & everyone dance at a... Read More wedding. Our dance floor was packed from start to finish! Ever since I first heard Groovy 7 at my friend's wedding a few years ago, I knew I had to have them, and I'm so glad I did! They exceeded my expectations and seriously made the night so so so much fun. You will have a BLAST at your wedding if you book GROOVY 7! Mark my word.

2016-10-27T19:12:15 Response from the vendor

Chelsea! Thank you so much for the LOVE!!!!! Your wedding was a blast! xo

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rachel V

The perfect band for your wedding needs! They play a variety of styles and genres... something everyone can dance to! And, trust me, your guests are going to dance! We could not get people off the dance floor from the very first song. They even sound like recorded version of... Read More these songs but BETTER! They were very interactive and got the crowd really involved. We got so many compliments about how our wedding was the best that people had ever been to, and I know Groovy 7 had so much to do with it. I will reminisce on the phenomenal experience of our wedding day with this band for years to come!

2016-10-27T19:13:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for this awesome review!! God Bless you!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Amy J

Groovy 7 completely made our wedding reception! In addition to having amazing voices, playing fantastic music, and being a total blast, they were professional, easy to work with and we just absolutely love them! We held the reception in the backyard of our home and we were... Read More pleasantly surprised that they were able to adjust the volume of their music to fit our venue without sacrificing the energy and fun. We would highly recommend this band for any wedding reception or special event and we can't wait to work with them again!

2016-10-25T20:21:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you AMY!!! It was our pleasure thanks for the awesome review!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Shibahn S

Groovy 7 did an awesome job! Dalila has an incredible voice and everything she sang sounded just like an ipod. They have a great range of abilities. They were very responsive and easy to work with during the planning process. They did a great job getting the crowd fired up and... Read More everyone danced all night! We were very impressed!

2016-10-19T09:52:25 Response from the vendor

Shibahn!! Thank you so much, your wedding was AMAZING, it was an absolute honor to have been a part of such a beautiful day! May god bless this next chapter of your life! Much Love, Dalila

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Allison M

If I could give 10 stars I would. We love Groovy 7. From the time I saw them play at another wedding, I knew they had to play at mine. As soon as we got engaged, I contacted Delila and got a few 2016 open dates and then booked everything else around them. Then during the... Read More planning process, we had a few special requests and Dalila and the group were so accommodating. A friend sang our first dance song and Groovy 7 didn't have the song in their list at that time. They spent time learning the song for us and then spent lots of time with our friend discussing plans and actual audition time making sure it went perfectly and it did. A lot of our guests were from out of town and all night we just kept hearing "where did you find this band? They are amazing!" They kept the dance floor full and it was never a dull moment. I've heard several wedding bands over the years and I don't think any of them compare to Groovy 7. They really are the best around!

2016-10-19T09:54:35 Response from the vendor

Allison!! Girl you are too sweet, thank you, thank you, for posting such an awesome review! What a blessing it was to play for you guys! Love to you, Dalila

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

It was like having a concert for us and our 225 guests! What an amazing, incredible & fun band! Delilah and the guys are the best in the biz. They made our wedding the most epic night ever! Is there nothing that they can't play??? From the first song to the last they had... Read More our wedding guests dancing their butts off all night long. Responsive, easy to work with, professional and incredibly entertaining!! I would recommend them a hundred times over. I wish I could give them 10 stars. Thanks again, Groovy 7, for giving us the best night of our lives. Herb & Brent

2016-10-19T09:55:31 Response from the vendor

You KNOW we love you guys!!!!! It was an EPIC night of LOVE!! Thank you for the awesome review!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Courtney H

Groovy 7 is by far the best band in the New Orleans area. They played at my wedding two weeks ago and they rocked the house! I couldn't have asked for a better band!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Becky

Groovy 7 is the best band ever!! I have an absolute blast every time I hear them. They played at my sister's wedding 6 years ago and I still remember how much fun it was, so I knew I had to have them for my wedding last month. They did not disappoint! They are so talented and... Read More easy to work with. They learned our first dance and our father/daughter song, and they both sounded awesome! They also took requests from me at the wedding and played things they had never even played before off the cuff! I danced so hard all night! I am so impressed by them and think they are absolutely worth the price.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Sarah G

So it's been a full year since our wedding, but I did want to ensure I leave a well-deserved review from Groovy 7. Let me say that they were one of the easiest vendors to work with. I planned my wedding from the UK, so this added extra stress. Dalila put me at ease! She was... Read More responsive, flexible and so easy! She allowed us to extend the length of time they normally play to 5 hours. She allowed us to request certain songs we wanted, including some they didn't already know. The night-of, Groovy 7 was fantastic. They were timely, professional and sounded amazing. They knew our venue already which really helped and worked with them to get their equipment in and set-up timely in the FQ all during French Quarter Fest. The types of songs they chose to sing at different points in the night were spot-on. And I believe their price was very reasonable given what we received. Our guests are still talking about Groovy 7 one year later! Thanks, Groovy 7! - Sarah G

BEST. BAND. EVER. HANDS. DOWN.

Reviewed on 3/18/2015 Amanda L

Groovy 7 is hands down the best band ever!!!! We had the BEST time at our reception thanks to Groovy 7. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire reception! We danced the night away! They are amazing at what they do! Also, Dalila is one of the sweetest people I have ever met!... Read More She was super helpful and made sure to answer any questions I may have had. She was extremely prompt to get back with you if you left a message. Very professional. They were the best band we could have possibly had at our reception!!! WE LOVE GROOVY 7!!!!!!!

Amazing Band

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 ashley m

My husband and I would highly recommend Groovy 7 to any couple looking for a reception band. They did an amazing job. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the band, and how the band was able to play music from a wide range of genres. Dalila is very sweet and... Read More extremely easy to work with for all the planning. You will be really happy if you select Groovy 7 for your wedding band-plus all your guests will be dancing:)

Will make the wedding

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Hillary S

PERFECT band. Gets the party going and will have everyone on dance floor. Very professional. Doesn't take long breaks . Worth every penny

AMAZING and best band ever!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Mary H

This band is absolutely amazing! They are so much fun!! They are such professionals and know exactly how to entertain! They were able to pick the perfect songs for our crowd just by watching everyone's reaction to different song genres. The band can play EVERYTHING very well and... Read More they make sure not to leave any guests out. The whole band really engages with the crowd to ensure that everyone has a great time. The singers sound so good and smooth. Book this band and they will rock the socks off of every bodies feet. Dalila is so sweet and easy to work with! She rocks out and is so fun to watch (as is the rest of the band)!

Best Band Ever!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Jena W

Groovy 7 played the perfect mixture of music all night! The dance floor was never empty! They were so interactive with the crowd allowing people play the tambourine and getting my husband and his father to sing parts of songs. If you want to have a good time, Groovy 7 is the... Read More band to have at your wedding!

Groovy7--Unbelievable!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Maria T

Excellent band-anything I could ever want and more. I know it sounds cliché but it's true. They were the perfect band for my wedding. I love that they play the new top 20's and everything that I asked them to play, really well! That was such a bonus! The music was really a... Read More priority for me and I was completely satisfied. Our wedding really turned into one heck of a party early in the reception! My guests were clamoring for more when it was time to do the second line and everyone was still on the dance floor pounding in unison. The dance floor was packed and rockin'! Book early if you want to have a fun party!

Groovy 7 "Don't Stop Believin" Truly the best around!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Aubrey H

As long time followers of Groovy7, it was a no brainer to have them play our wedding. They are AMAZING musicians and helped make our wedding experience priceless! Dalila is a sweetheart and is always a phone call away to help make your experience as great as possible. We had... Read More such a blast at our wedding reception with the band and wouldn’t trade it for any other band around! We got so many complements from our guests about how awesome the band was. They play a huge variety of music that covers oldies all the way to hits that just hit the radio! The dance floor was NEVER empty. We recommend Groovy 7 to ANYONE who needs a band for any event. They are FIRST CLASS people and talent and WE LOVE EM’! Thank you so much G7, Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Gaudin

2013-10-03T07:58:11 Response from the vendor

love, love, love, is all we can say!! Fire district #1!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for making My Wedding Rock....

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Glenda W

Oh My Goodness….This band rocks!!!! They were the entertainment highlight of our wedding!!! I can’t say enough great things about this band. Fear not, this is not your typical dreaded “wedding singer” band. They cover just about any genre of music… we wanted anything from Lady... Read More Gaga to Professor Longhair and they had us covered! They really know how to play to the audience! Our main focus of our wedding was to make it a fun party. Groovy 7 had everyone on the dance floor all night. After our wedding, our friends all told us how much they loved the band. Even, my two new step-sons, who never want to dance, had a blast dancing! Seeing the boys have so much fun was the highlight for my husband and me! We didn’t want the party to end! I would highly recommend Groovy 7!!!

2013-10-03T07:56:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for such a great revue!! Hope to see you in Nola again real soon!!!!!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Brittan P

We had Groovy 7 for our wedding and everyone had a blast. We had so many people ask us who the band was because they had so much fun. We even had them stay an extra 30 minutes because we were having so much fun. If you are looking for a fun band with a wide variety of music,... Read More this is it! We even got on stage and danced! They were very easy to work with from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them!

2013-10-03T07:57:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you soo much!

Get Groovy 7

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 kristin d

First of all the lead singer is sweet as pie! Always an email or phone call away! Secondly, they rock! The are engaging, they play to the crowd and keep the dancing going. I have been to many weddings and Groovy 7 was by far the best! The dancing never stopped! For our wedding,... Read More they started with the older classic songs and moved to the dance songs. They ask your preference of style of music and know thousands of songs - some are not even on there song list so just ask if you want a specific song. They made the bridal party get on the stage and dance together towards the end. The pictures from that are incredible. If you want a no drama, easy to talk to band and you want to have an amazing time at your reception - the only option is Groovy 7!

2013-06-17T15:29:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for love!!!! You guys were sooo much fun!

Such An Amazing Band

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Sharon T

Groovy 7 played at my daughters wedding and they were wonderful. We danced all night! People are still telling us the band at our wedding was great. I am so glad we chose Groovy 7. We would not have had such a fantastic reception without them!

2013-06-17T15:30:05 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU for taking the time to show some love!!!

Best.Band.Ever

Reviewed on 5/05/2013 Danielle A

Groovy 7 played at my wedding in New Orleans in April 2013. They were AMAZING!!! Besides being so enjoyable to work with, they are soooo talented. They helped make our wedding magical and perfect. I can't say enough great things about Groovy 7. They are professional, fun, and... Read More sweet. All of our guests raved about how amazing the group was. Groovy 7 is not your typical karaoke-sounding wedding band. Groovy 7 can play any time of music out there--and they always sound ridiculously good. I want to get married all over again just so I can hear Groovy 7 play! They are pure perfection.

2013-06-17T15:31:10 Response from the vendor

Big hug to you girly:) Your family was so warm, thank you. It was truly our pleasure!

Groovy 7

Groovy 7 has made their mark as being New Orleans first choice for headlining Festivals, Large Group conventions, and New Orleans choice opener for such artist's as Kelly Clarkson,Carrie Underwood, Steven Tyler, Pitbull, and in 2017 G7 will be the opener for KC and the Sunshine band, Kiss, & Flo Ryder at the Endymion Extravaganza. G7 has also made it to the big screen here in Hollywood South for the movie Barefoot recording 2 songs and booking a featured role in the film to boot. It's no wonder why Groovy 7 is also considered the first choice for weddings as well!

Start a Conversation!