Unprecedented Talent Unprecedented Professionalism

Groovy 7 has made their mark as being New Orleans first choice for headlining Festivals, Large Group conventions, and New Orleans choice opener for such artist's as Kelly Clarkson,Carrie Underwood, Steven Tyler, Pitbull, Flo Rider, KC & the sunshine Band, Kiss, Luke Bryan and in February 2018 Groovy 7 signed on to open for Jason Derulo at the Endymion Extravaganza. G7 has also made it to the big screen here in Hollywood South in the movie Barefoot recording 2 songs for the film and booking a featured role to boot. Groovy 7 is the choice of celebrities in town when the time comes to celebrate the completion of filming in our great city! G7 was hand selected to perform for Miley Cyrus and Jamie Kennedy for their wrap parties! It's no wonder G7 is the first choice for brides as well!

Instruments

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

New Orleans & Beyond (504) 343-2311

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ashley H

I can not begin to express how incredible this group is. They treat you like you are family! Dalila is someone I will never forget. I had a vision of an old time jazz-standard feel for the beginning of the night and a dancing party after, and she made sure that happened. The... Read More band learned a version of song my mother put together for the father daughter dance... it was incredible. I am someone who honestly wants to do everything myself so that I know it is perfect.. but from the beginning I could tell that I could put my entire trust in this group and consider “Music” done and checked off the list. This band is incredible from beginning to end. They react with the crowd and make you, the bride and groom, feel like they have been your best buds for years! Their talent is incredible, but it’s more than that. Of course you want a band that can play and sing, but if you want to check music off your list all while gaining some friends, expert musicians, a worthwhile experience, a memory you won’t soon forget... Groovy7 is the one. You won’t regret it.

2017-11-02T10:56:07 Response from the vendor

Ashley, Girl you are the sweetest and the love vibe at your reception was totally in the air from the very start. This is what makes what I get to do for a living totally worth it! I cannot thank you enough for having us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Auzin R

What can i say--- all the reviews I read were saying Groovy 7 was the best in New Orleans and we wouldn't regret having them at our wedding... and boy was everyone right!! I was planning my wedding out of state and couldn't decide who to go with. They truly made our night... Read More AMAZING and so very special. We had a unique song request for our first dance and they learned it just for us and really knocked it out of the park! If you are debating about having Groovy 7 at your wedding or any event, do not hesitate because they are really the best!!

2017-11-02T10:57:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you so so much!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Bethany H

Groovy 7 was one of the best choices we made for the wedding! They made our reception SO much fun!! We could not have been happier with our choice and all of our guests continue to rave about how good of a band they are. If you're looking for a great band, Groovy 7 will... Read More definitely not disappoint!!!

2016-10-21T14:22:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much!!!!! Much love to you guys!! XO DALILA & G7

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Erin R

AMAZING!!!!! All of our guests have not stopped talking about how awesome the band was at our wedding! My partner and I were married at the Chicory on 2-24-18. Groovy 7 kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Delilah even learned our first dance song, Alicia Keys -... Read More Like You'll Never See Me Again, and sang it beautifully! We chose Groovy 7 for their versatility and they did not disappoint. Our guests of all ages danced all night. Thank you for being the soundtrack to the best night of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Shaina F

Groovy 7 was INCREDIBLE. From the very start I emphasized to Delilah how important music was to me and she made sure to deliver. From the very start of my wedding until the very end, the party was alive and dancing away. I got a million compliments from friends and family how... Read More great the music was. They are extremely responsive with emails and also provided the musician for my ceremony which made things a lot easier for me. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. MUSIC FUELS MY SOUL!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 alisa a

Words cannot express how appreciative I am of Dalila and G7. They helped to make my wedding a blast. She was so patient and understanding. I called her with some last minute things and she totally made them happen. (Don't be like me, turn your papers in early). I chose "wind... Read More beneath my wings" as my father daughter dance and they killed it. I shared with her a song that was the epitome of my husband and I's relationship and she totally surprised me by singing it at our wedding. It was one of my favorite moments at our wedding. I was ecstatic and appreciative of her doing that. She really is an incredible person. As popular as they are, I love that they are still down to earth. Dalila really is there for the bride and groom. I have so many great pictures with them. I gave her an eclectic list of songs and genres I like, (which was super confusing) but she understood (somehow) exactly what I was going for. In the I told her she's the leader and to just do her thang. What sets them apart is their ability to read the crowd. If they see the crowd isn't into a song they can seemlessly go into another song. Dalila thanks for putting up with me, your the best!!

2018-01-05T13:11:01 Response from the vendor

Girl!! You are the sweetest sweetest! This is what the band and I do for a living, and it is so amazing to see that our attention to the details of your story impress upon you that we really do care! It is going to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Stephanie R

Love love love Groovy 7! We had so many guests come up to us and tell us how amazing they were. Everyone danced the entire reception, which is exactly what we wanted! Would recommend them 100%! Made our wedding night so much fun!

2017-11-09T12:12:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you my love for such a sweet note!! Love & Happiness to you guys! XO

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Sarah B

The Groovy 7 is AMAZING! Their cover songs, regardless of genre are always just as good as the original, if not better. They keep up with current music and perform the perfect mix of oldies but goodies and new material. They also take their clients' preferences for music... Read More seriously and will include/ not include whatever is asked. They are professional and F.U.N., and they 110% are able to read a crowd and know exactly what the crowd will enjoy.

2017-11-02T10:42:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Taylor M

There are not enough words to express how incredibly thankful I am for the entertainment this band provided on our wedding day!!! Every member of the band is so personable and interacted with my guests! They played exactly what we wanted to hear and none of my guests left until... Read More the very end of my reception, they were that good!! They kept the energy high throughout the entire night which is exactly what we wanted! I still have people comment on how fun my wedding was 6 months later!! If I could give this band 100 stars I would, they are the life of the party!!!!!!

2017-11-02T10:44:00 Response from the vendor

Taylor! You are the sweetest thank you so much it was a total blessing! Love you guys XO

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Julie H

What a wonderful group of musicians! They played great dance music!

2017-11-02T10:44:20 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Mirreka M

Absolutely great! Kept my friend's wedding rocking the entire time! Great energy!

2017-11-02T10:45:16 Response from the vendor

awww, thank you for taking the time for this sweet note of encouragement it is so much appreciated!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sarah M

Absolutely amazing band! Great selection of songs to keep the party a live and everyone dancing.

2017-11-02T10:48:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this, we truly do work very hard to pick the perfect song at the perfect time. This means so much to us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle K

I can’tt say enough about this band! They took a special arrangement I recorded for the father/daughter dance and reproduced it perfectly! Their attention to detail made this day one in a million! They were so personable that they felt like family. This mother of the bride... Read More couldn’t have been happier! Thanks to the Groovy 7 for being part of our special day!

2017-11-02T10:51:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this, we loved the challenge of doing this so happy you were pleased with the performance of the song. Love is when the sweet mommas are happy as well!! IT WAS A BLESSING & AN HONOR! XOXO

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Emilie G

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Groovy 7 is! I was an out of town bride and hired Groovy 7 sight unseen and they beyond delivered. People are still telling me how amazing my band was, and they really made the entire wedding. They read the energy of the crowd in... Read More a way I can't describe. They were perfect. You should book them immediately!!!!

2017-10-31T09:55:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rachel F

Groovy 7 made our reception! I cannot say enough about how amazing they are. From the very first email correspondence to the day of the wedding they were professional, timely, and super sweet to work with. I never had any trouble getting in contact with them and they were... Read More always quick to respond. They were beyond fantastic for the reception. They interacted with our guests for many songs which is what we were wanting. Our dance floor was entirely full for every song. My husband and I were on the dance floor pretty much all night as well. I have had so many people tell me it was the most fun reception they have ever been to and I know this is due to Groovy 7. Several people have told me they are now planning to get them for their upcoming weddings.. so book NOW. You will not regret it!

2017-10-31T09:57:05 Response from the vendor

Cannot say it enough, it was a pure joy to perform for y'all! Thank you so much for this awesome review!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nicole F

Groovy 7 was amazing for our wedding! Everyone had a blast! Thanks for making it so much fun!

2017-10-31T09:57:25 Response from the vendor

Much love to you guys! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Erin F

If you are looking for the most talented and fun band who is guaranteed to have your guests on the dance floor all night long look no further. I cannot say enough great things about Groovy 7. All we have heard post wedding is that Groovy 7 was the most amazing band our guests... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw had ever seen! The know how to read your crowd and play music to ensure a great time. Trust me, book them, and I promise you that your wedding will not disappoint. Groovy 7, thank you for the best night of our lives!

2017-10-30T13:47:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was our pleasure!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Susan K

Incredible! We used Groovy 7 and could not have been happier. They far exceeded our expectations! Dalila was so easy to communicate with and quickly responded to all questions and requests. We made a few last minute decisions which they happily accommodated. They also perfectly... Read More understood the type of music we were looking for and how we wanted to music to progress throughout the night. Would definitely use them again!!

2017-10-31T09:58:36 Response from the vendor

Ok, you guys were a total blessing:) I am sure our paths will continue to cross! Thanks for this awesome review!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 katie p

AMAZING!!! They sound just like the real music....on every song! Super easy to work with. Got soooo many compliments on the band choice and fun songs they played. Definitely recommend this group :)

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Ellen S

I'd give a million stars if possible! Dalila was so kind and made the process so easy and stress-free. We got told by most of our guests how awesome our band was and how much fun they made the reception. They incorporate the crowd which makes it even more fun! Seriously... Read More could not have asked for a better band at my wedding than Groovy 7! SO MUCH FUN! Worth every penny!

2017-05-30T15:50:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much!!!! Your wedding was a total blast!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Collyn D

Groovy 7 was absolutely amazing. Dalila is a sweetheart and was so easygoing and wonderful to work with. The band learned our wedding song and the cover was even better than the original! They played so well and had everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. They engaged the... Read More crowd and even got off stage and interacted with all of our guests. I got so many compliments on the band. Everyone had an amazing time thanks to a wonderful band!

2017-05-30T15:50:50 Response from the vendor

Awww!! Just seeing this!! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Chelsea M

If there was a 6th star, they would get it. I had SO many people come up to me during the reception asking about the band and saying how amazing they were all night!! Delila and the guys are seriously so great! They played everything that would make anyone & everyone dance at a... Read More wedding. Our dance floor was packed from start to finish! Ever since I first heard Groovy 7 at my friend's wedding a few years ago, I knew I had to have them, and I'm so glad I did! They exceeded my expectations and seriously made the night so so so much fun. You will have a BLAST at your wedding if you book GROOVY 7! Mark my word.

2016-10-27T19:12:15 Response from the vendor

Chelsea! Thank you so much for the LOVE!!!!! Your wedding was a blast! xo

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rachel V

The perfect band for your wedding needs! They play a variety of styles and genres... something everyone can dance to! And, trust me, your guests are going to dance! We could not get people off the dance floor from the very first song. They even sound like recorded version of... Read More these songs but BETTER! They were very interactive and got the crowd really involved. We got so many compliments about how our wedding was the best that people had ever been to, and I know Groovy 7 had so much to do with it. I will reminisce on the phenomenal experience of our wedding day with this band for years to come!

2016-10-27T19:13:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for this awesome review!! God Bless you!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Amy J

Groovy 7 completely made our wedding reception! In addition to having amazing voices, playing fantastic music, and being a total blast, they were professional, easy to work with and we just absolutely love them! We held the reception in the backyard of our home and we were... Read More pleasantly surprised that they were able to adjust the volume of their music to fit our venue without sacrificing the energy and fun. We would highly recommend this band for any wedding reception or special event and we can't wait to work with them again!

2016-10-25T20:21:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you AMY!!! It was our pleasure thanks for the awesome review!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 William S

Groovy 7 were absolutely amazing! We looked at many bands and saw several live to help us decide which to contact for our wedding. By the time we left the venue after seeing Groovy 7, we were typing up an email to ask them if they were available on our date. They had such a... Read More good energy and were so versatile, that we became anxious about NOT having them play our wedding. Luckily, they were available. The band was gracious enough to learn a song for us and worked with us on how to arrange the music throughout the night. The set list was a hit! We were both so pleased with the band and all of our guests raved about their energy and ability. I would recommend them again and again!

2016-10-21T14:23:12 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SUCH KIND WORDS!!! GOD BLESS YOU!

Groovy 7

Groovy 7 has made their mark as being New Orleans first choice for headlining Festivals, Large Group conventions, and New Orleans choice opener for such artist's as Kelly Clarkson,Carrie Underwood, Steven Tyler, Pitbull, Flo Rider, KC & the sunshine Band, Kiss, Luke Bryan and in February 2018 Groovy 7 signed on to open for Jason Derulo at the Endymion Extravaganza!