Groveland Fairways

Groveland, MA

Elegant Weddings at Groveland Fairways

Groveland Fairways provides a unique and beautiful setting for Wedding receptions. Our staff and culinary experts will work with you to plan every detail of your event. You and your guests will enjoy extraordinary cuisine, professional service, and a beautiful setting.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning

156 Main Street, Groveland, MA

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 danielle b

Our wedding reception at Groveland Fairways couldn’t have been any more perfect. From the moment we walked in to the foyer and met Liz, my now husband and I knew it was exactly the right location. We planned our wedding remotely from Atlanta, Georgia and Liz was more than... Read More willing to connect via phone, text, or email whenever we had a question. She was more than happy to work with my parents who live in the area, too, to handle some of the details that my husband and I were not able to manage giving the long distance. The entire planning process with Groveland was smooth and easy given Liz’s mastery of her profession. She is amazing at what she does! Never once did we worry that something would fall off her radar and we relied on her suggestions and thoughts on many of the other vendors we chose for our day. Liz instilled full confidence that our wedding reception at Groveland Fairways was going to be perfect…and it was! On our wedding day, when we first arrived at Groveland Fairways after our ceremony, Liz gave us a moment to gather our thoughts and re-compose ourselves…then she brought us into the dining room and allowed us some time on our own to take in the beautiful environment/atmosphere she had helped to create for our reception. We were awestruck! We had added LOTS of little details and DIY projects to our day and Liz went above and beyond to ensure that they were all set up and executed flawlessly. Furthermore, she was continuously checking on us, our families and wedding party, and our guests throughout the evening to be sure we had everything we needed and to keep the event moving as planned. My husband and I are still reliving the memory of our wedding day in our heads…the whole experience was like a fairy tale dream for us. The entire Groveland Fairways venue, including the patio and green space outside, are lovely and created such a beautiful and enjoyable atmosphere for our guests. Liz and the Groveland Fairways family truly added to our happiness (and the happiness of many others) and the beauty of our day. We so deeply appreciate the extra mile(s!) they went to make our day just perfect!

What can I even say?

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Kristine

I don't even know where to begin with this review. My contact with Liz started in March of 2012. My fiance and I were planning a September 2013 wedding and had only visited one other venue before visiting the Fairways. We were immediately so comfortable with Liz and loved the... Read More venue. After another visit, we decided to put down a deposit. What I didn't know at that time was just how easy Liz was going to make, literally EVERYTHING, for me. She was incredibly helpful, frank, and attentive in each step of the planning. And the day of? I can't even express how grateful I was to have her there. We didn't have to worry about a single thing. Liz in herself is worth every penny of the venue cost (which, by the way is EXTREMELY reasonable).

SImply Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Theresa W

My husband and I looked at several different venues but knew as soon as we walked into Groveland Fairways that this was the place that we were going to be married. Everything about our first meeting made us completely comfortable. Liz was great from that first meeting until... Read More the end of the night meeting all of my expectations and beyond. I couldn't have asked for anything more from her. Every email and phone call was answered in a timely manner, every worry was calmed, every dream and vision was played out perfectly for our wedding day. Many of our wedding guests have commented how elegant, gorgeous and laid back our wedding venue was. Which is exactly the feel that we were going for. I was able to throw in a little bit of a Red Sox theme without going overboard with the help of Liz. On the day of our wedding both Liz and Jordan did a great job making sure that our wedding party were where they needed to be when they needed to be there. Both were in the background but close enough so if there was a problem I knew exactly where to find them. Everyone went above and beyond to make this a special day for us!!!! And we can't thank them enough for all they did.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Katelyn S

I cannot say enough about how amazing and perfect our wedding was at Groveland Fairways in June of 2015! Since we both grew up in Massachusetts but are now living in New Hampshire, we searched all over New England for our wedding venue. I can honestly tell you I knew Groveland... Read More Fairways was the perfect venue after our first visit. Liz (the venue coordinator) is one of the most genuine and warm people I have ever met! I felt like I had known her for years after our first meeting. Groveland Fairways had some of my top requirements: an outdoor ceremony area, a back-up indoor ceremony option in case of rain (that is not the same room as the reception like at many other venues!), an outdoor patio for cocktail hour, and an amazing coordinator to work with. Liz and Jordan (the assistant coordinator) were so easy to get in touch with throughout the entire planning process. I had questions about almost everything- rehearsal dinner, hotel recommendations, catering questions, transportation concerns, etc. Liz or Jordon responded to me via email ASAP. I remember getting an email back one night close to 11 PM! Obviously this quick response was NOT expected, but really shows how dedicated they both are to their jobs and ensuring you have all the information you need. I had zero concerns going into the day of my wedding, which is what every bride wants! I felt at ease seeing Liz and Jordan knowing they would be there if we needed anything (like a last-minute bobby pin adjustment in my hair!) Jordan checked in with us repeatedly about the timeline of the night and if we needed anything. Again, it was the perfect night, and our guests couldn’t stop asking us how we found our venue. The prices are extremely reasonable compared to other places we looked at and the staff was so polite and helpful. I can now look back at my wedding and say that I wouldn’t change a thing! I’m sure many reviewers write this, but do not look any further than Groveland Fairways! THANK YOU! :)

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Mary S

Our wedding at Groveland Fairways was nothing less than absolutely perfect. From our first visit to see the venue up until the last song of the wedding night, every detail was perfect. We stumbled upon this venue on several wedding websites, and were blown away when we saw it in... Read More person. Talk about a hidden gem! The outside ceremony space and cocktail hour patio are beautiful with amazingly bright wild flowers and a stunning outdoor fireplace. The long stone aisle is just what I always imagined in my mind for walking with my dad. The reception room has tons of windows to allow in natural light and a full sized, fully stocked bar for your guests. The great wrap around front porch was an awesome spot for pictures as well. The foyer that guests come in through is a great space to display decorations or any other touches to personalize your wedding day. As amazing as the venue space itself is, the coordinators Liz and Jordan are really what make this place. We booked this venue almost two years before our wedding date, after having the most amazing initial impression from our venue tour with Liz. For two years these ladies answered every email/phone call I sent, ranging from the bigger more important questions down to helping me pick out our votive candles! They made themselves constantly accessible and made me feel like no question was undeserving of a detailed and prompt reply. The day of the wedding they made sure everything went smoothly as well. On top of keeping the groom from seeing his bride before the ceremony, they also coordinated with all of our vendors day of, and even helped the bride into her dress! Top notch service all around. We are so glad that we went with Groveland Fairways for our big day. It was the perfect choice for us, and absolutely worth looking into!! We cannot thank the owners, Liz, Jordan, and every employee there for helping to make our wedding everything we ever hoped for!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Christine D

Groveland Fairways was the most amazing venue to have both my ceremony and reception! Liz and Jordan were so great and easy to work with! Everything about our special day was perfect and we couldn't have asked for anything better! It has been a month and half and everyone is... Read More still raving about how great the wedding was! Now I just need to think of another reason why I need to through a huge party and have it at Groveland so we can do it all over again! :)

Hidden Gem...

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Heather S

First off, I looked at MANY venues in the North Shore before deciding to go with Groveland Fairways. The moment I met Liz and saw what a beautiful venue it was I knew my search was over. Liz does an amazing job organizing the events at GF and her assistant Jordan is awesome... Read More too! They were quick to respond to my questions via e-mail and made an extra effort to meet with me at the venue at a time that worked with my schedule. I planned our wedding from out of state so it was hard for me to find time to meet the other vendors in person before the big day. Liz was a wealth of information when it came to DJs, photographers, hotels, and our caterer. The only vendor restrictions they have is with the caterer (your pick out of 2, both are good- we went with Vinwood- AMAZING). Other than that we were able to bring in any florist, DJ, photographer, cake, etc. I was bummed that Liz would be on maternity leave for our big day but she assured us that Jordan would have us taken care of. Our guests raved about the wonderful venue and complimented us on how nice the staff was. Jordan was on top of everything for the rehearsal and for the day of. She let me drop off my decorations and place cards a day early than originally planned so that I wouldn't have to cart them into the hotel. She did an awesome job corralling our HUGE rehearsal crowd (50 people, lots of kids), set up the candy buffet, and kept everything moving smoothly the day of our wedding. She even set up the display for our last minute idea of having pies for our guests for Pi Day (3.14). At the end of the night she had everything packed up nicely for me so all that needed to be done was for the groomsmen to load the car and for me to say goodbye. After almost a year of e-mailing and planning with these ladies I was said that it was over! My one worry with this venue was that it was at least 15 min to the nearest hotel. We had a lot of out of town guests. But after everything I think it was worth the 15 minute drive. The town it is in is very scenic and the experience of Groveland Fairways would be hard to beat!

Love Love Love

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Allyson D

I could not be more pleased with Groveland Fairways! My fiance and I were so happy once we found this hidden gem! With a winter wedding; our goals were to keep costs down, have the ceremony on site, provide an intimate warm setting and to keep stress levels down. Groveland... Read More Fairways provided all that and more for us! The winter specials were too good to pass up! The venue was gorgeous, the fireside room where the ceremony took place was warm, iniviting and elegant. Liz and Jordan were awesome with exceptional experience that made planning a breeze with no surprises. There was zero stress associated with the decorations, reception, ceremony or wedding timeline. I am so incredibly impressed and so grateful with how smooth our day went and how professional Liz and Jordan were. I could not be happier with the whole experience!

Charming venue and amazing staff

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Kaajal M

I couldn't have asked for a better venue or point of contact for my wedding. Liz is absolutely fantastic to work with. We were married in the Fireside room in December and it was so romantic and beautiful. It's a slightly smaller venue but it worked out great for our 130 wedding... Read More guests.

A Day to Remember

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Mark M

After our experience at Greoveland Fairways, it became apparent just how important picking the right venue truly is. Hats off to my Son and new Daughter-In-Law. They found this one on their own and if you were there you'd know exactly what I mean. Choosing the perfect venue... Read More is the difference between between a good experience and an experience that people talk about for months. That was our experience at Groveland Fairways. Not just a great venue for that medium size wedding (120 attending) more importantly was the flawless execution by Liz and her team. A wedding is truly an event and good event management is key. Propriety, class and insight are all words that come to mind. Combine all of this with the best dining that I have ever experienced at a wedding, I can speak with confidence when I say that a great time was had by all. We're Italian Americans and traditionally put an accent on the food no matter the event. The Caterer they chose was Vinwood Caterers and the compliments on their work have not stopped coming. I recommend Groveland Fairways and Vinwood Caterers without hesitation for anyone searching for that special place for their event. Sincerely, ~Mark Morganelli

Amazing Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Taryn R

From the moment we walked into Groveland Fairways and met Liz, my husband and I knew that this was the place for us. Immediately as we walked up the porch stairs and entered the main hallway, we could see our wedding vision unfurling - a beautiful flower arrangement on the main... Read More table surrounded by tent cards for the guests, a lovely area inside or a stunning outdoor patio (weather permitting!) for the cocktail hour, and a reception hall with the perfect sized dance floor, a fantastic wooden bar and a beautiful seating layout. Not to mention Liz had prepared one of the guest tables and the sweetheart table for us on short notice so that we could really get the feel of the venue. After that first meeting we were sold and completely happy with our decision to book Groveland as our venue. Throughout the planning process Liz was great for touch points and best of all was the meeting about two months before our wedding. I was nervous I had forgotten something major but she ran through exactly what we needed to do in those next two months, provided tips and suggestions and completely put my mind at ease that our planning was on track and our day would be perfect. Her professionalism, enthusiasm and organization provided us with no doubts that our wedding would run smoothly and she and her team would make sure of that. On the day of our wedding (10/18/2014) we did our first look pictures on the outdoor patio and also had our bridal party pictures done outside on the patio, grassy area and out front on the porch. Additionally a new outdoor fireplace had been added and we were able to get all of our family photos taken in front of the fireplace which was a fantastic touch we weren't expecting to have when first booking with Groveland. There are so many great photo opportunities outdoors - it's absolutely a beautiful landscape with little nooks and a bench for unique pictures. It was a perfect option for us and put our minds at ease to see each other in the setting of our venue before walking down the aisle! We got married at a church right down the street and upon our return to Groveland, the actual reception was flawless. Liz and her team worked extremely hard to make sure everything ran on time, guests were happy and my husband and I knew where we had to be. Not to mention she made sure our signature drink was waiting for us and reminded us to eat - which you can forget about with everything that's going on! In terms of decor, the entryway was exactly how we had envisioned it, the guest tables were set up perfectly and were comfortable for our guests and the bar was in a great location and run very efficiently - we didn't see a large line there the whole night. The dance floor was also the perfect size and worked well with our DJ set up right next to it. There are so many little details that go into planning a wedding and Groveland Fairways was able to accommodate and highlight all of ours. Thank you so much to Liz and her team - go see them and you will be sure to have a wedding day to remember.

Top Notch

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Sarah H

I remember when I began planning my wedding. My husband and I had a mutual agreement about what we're looking for within a vendor of any sort. It was someone who was there to help in any way they could but would not forget that this was our day. That was 100% Liz and the... Read More Groveland Fairways. I’ll be honest; from the outside initially I thought to myself, “Nope, this isn’t the place.” I was envisioning a castle in the clouds for my wedding and it didn’t fit the bill. We walked in and my whole attitude changed. The front foyer was gorgeous, the banquet hall was beautifully set, the outside had a perfect sitting area equipped with a fireplace, and the walkway to the outside ceremony site was perfect. Liz was kind and listened to what was important to us; she gave us ideas but didn’t force anything on us. She was graceful and poised and perfect. Plus, she was going to be there every step of the way; my built in wedding coordinator! What was most impressive was that night I emailed her at 11:30pm on a Friday to tell her we were choosing Groveland Fairways, assuming she’d get back to me when she could, probably Monday morning. No, Liz emailed me back at 11:32pm to congratulate me and give me next steps. That was Liz through the entire process, prompt to answer and with clear next steps. Her recommendations were on point from the bakery to the DJ. If you want a seamless, beautiful wedding then look no further than the Groveland Fairways. You may not get the castle in the clouds but I can guarantee you will be treated like royalty every step of the way.

Excellent service & value

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

My husband and I are thrilled that we chose Groveland Fairways for our wedding! We had a good feeling about the venue from the moment we stepped in and were greeted by Liz (head event coordinator). She was friendly, professional and made us feel comfortable right off the bat. We... Read More appreciated the fact that she never pressured us to choose Groveland Fairways and gave us space and time to look around their indoor and outdoor venue aspects. During the planning process, Liz was very helpful and responsive. Her guidance was of great value to us, as we didn't always know exactly what we wanted. The day of our wedding, each piece went seamlessly. My groom and I felt relaxed and confident that Liz and the team were all on the same page. We didn't have to worry about anything ; from the table set-up to the end of the night clean-up, it was all taken care of quietly and neatly. We would highly recommend Groveland Fairways for any special event.

Amazing fall wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Jenn M

As a new bride, on a strict budget I was bent on sticking to my guns! Groveland was the second place I looked and the last place I looked. I fell in love with everything as Liz went through room by room describing wha my wedding day could be if I had it there at groveland... Read More fairways. Their landscaping was under construction and they were removing the driving range at the time I visited and through all that Liz was able to help me picture what the vision was for the future of the venue. Liz was nothing short of amazing! As busy as wedding season can be she made me and my now husband feel as though we were the only ones that mattered, truly making our days up to and our wedding day as and even more special than I could imagine! They take pride with every detail you can or may not think of, set everything up making your visions truly come true! It rained all morning on our wedding day which hindered us from having our ceremony in their beautiful outside area however Liz called me to check in when the rain stopped and made their fireside room beyond beautiful for our ceremony! Liz and her team are truly amazing and truly are what sold me on the venue from my first visit! Thank you so much to Liz, Jordan and vinwood caterers for making our day a lifetime memory! Justin and Jenn Rowell 10/11/14 Haverhill,Ma

Wow!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Katherine W

Love, love, love this place. The staff at Groveland Fairways really love what they do and it shows! Liz and Jordan are absolutely wonderful and always get back to you within a reasonable time via email or phone. The site itself is breathtaking and the service is amazing.... Read More Professionalism, quality, cost effective. Everyone and everything here is worth every penny. I would recommend Groveland to anyone!

Groveland Fairways Perfect for your Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kerry D

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Groveland Fairways on August 29, 2014. We had visited several venues prior to Groveland Fairways and had just not found the place to have our special event. As soon as we met Liz (the event coordinator) and viewed the grounds we knew... Read More that this was the perfect location to have our wedding. Liz was phenomenal throughout the entire process. I’m not much of a planner and tend to be indecisive but from the start it was obvious Liz was passionate, organized and she really helped make our day as special as it was. Our guests are still talking about how fantastic the event was. We had our ceremony onsite, outside and our cocktail hour was on the patio. The staff at the Fairways lit the outdoor fireplace at night which many of our guests enjoyed while others enjoyed spending time in the photo booth in the fireside room and others spend their time on the dance floor. We had Vinewood cater our wedding and were thrilled with the stations that we chose. Liz and her staff were so accommodating throughout the day and it wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was without their help. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue that offers the option of onsite ceremonies, an exceptional staff and beautiful grounds than Groveland Fairways is the choice for you! Liz and her staff will help you throughout the entire process and make sure your day is as beautiful as you imagined. We had an absolutely perfect wedding, and it couldn’t have been without the help of Liz and Jordan. Choosing the Fairways for our wedding venue was one of the best choices we made during our planning process. Liz, her staff, the venue and the day surpassed our expectations and for that we will be forever grateful! Thank you Liz and Jordan for making our day extraordinary it is a day we will truly always cherish!

Amazing Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Elizabeth S

We visited a few wedding venues and this was the one that won us over with its beautiful yet private grounds and gorgeous hall, it felt like a very beautiful home the first time we walked in and Liz made us feel very "at home." She really got along well with my mother, who can... Read More be difficult to please, but this is just a testament to how wonderful Liz really is at what she does. She always made us feel like she was giving us the best advice. She really did an amazing job on the day of to make sure that everything went so smoothly and was so pleasant and wonderful during the process. The venue and the day overall surpassed all of my expectations and I had the best day ever! Thank you for everything!

Perfect venue for our Fall wedding!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Karissa H

Liz won us over the first time we met with her - she was so easy to talk to and organized and we knew she would go above and beyond to make our wedding perfect (and she did!) We received so many compliments on how wonderful the wedding was and how smoothly everything went. Liz... Read More made sure that everything went according to schedule and she (and her staff) were wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process. The outdoor ceremony area and patio are beautiful and were perfect for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I can't say enough about how wonderful everything was, it far exceeded my expectations!

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 alexandra d

I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone looking! Not only for the great venue and location, but Liz (the coordinator) is amazing to work with. Being our first wedding we had no idea what we were doing. She was always available to answer questions and keep us on track. Our... Read More wedding day was phenomenal! We couldn't have pictured it anywhere else. We planned over 2 years and on the day they pulled everything together exactly how we wanted. It was better than we could have hoped! All of our guests were amazed at the venue. It truly is a hidden gem!

Groveland Fairways is an Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Samantha P

Groveland Fairways is an absolutely stunning venue to hold your wedding. Liz, the main coordinator is absolutely fantastic! As soon as we contacted Liz about the showing, we knew we were in for a treat. She is very easy to speak with and answers all questions quickly and... Read More concisely, whether by phone or email. We worked with Liz from November 2012 until our wedding in June 2014 and during that time we understood how passionate she is about making sure every detail at your wedding is absolutely perfect. She is the consummate professional! Jordan, the second coordinator, whom we met at the rehearsal, was excellent and very helpful during the wedding. Groveland Fairways is a beautiful venue and with a great coordinator it makes it even better. When we first entered Groveland Fairways we could tell that this venue was very different from the 10 venues we toured prior. It is exceptionally clean with not a speck of dirt or dust anywhere. The air inside is clean and refreshing. The reason for this is that they clean immediately after every wedding and nothing is left to sit until the next day. At Groveland Fairways, there is a choice between two preferred caterers. Liz highly recommended Vinwood Catering to cater a gluten free wedding. Between Liz and Vinwood, the menu turned out amazing and everyone enjoyed the night. If you are looking for a venue and caterer that really knows dietary concerns and allergies, this is the place for you! We were planning an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, and if rain had been in the forecast, there is a gorgeous space called the Fireside Room for an indoor ceremony. It was the only indoor space we would even consider for a ceremony. It has a stunning fireplace to compliment the space. Groveland Fairways is modern and has a very homey feeling. The owners of the property are always making improvements and are the nicest people. When we booked Groveland in 2012 we knew it was an amazing venue, but it got even better as they continually made improvements. The new patio and outdoor fire place is an amazing area to share with your guests and feels just right. We had an absolutely perfect wedding day, and it couldn’t have been without the help of Liz and Jordan. Choosing Groveland Fairways for our wedding venue was one of the best choices we made during our wedding planning. If you are looking for a gorgeous wedding venue with an experienced and exceptional staff with a small-town feel, then Groveland Fairways is the place for you. Do not think twice about meeting with Liz at the venue. Once you meet with her and tour the grounds, you’ll realize there isn’t a better venue around. Thank You so much Liz and Groveland Fairways for the absolutely amazing wedding day!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 3/30/2014 Alyssa K

Groveland is a beautiful venue but Liz (the coordinator) is the reason I chose this place. She is so helpful; getting back to you in less than 24 hours, making suggestions to make your day even better and best of all taking responsibility for making the venue beautiful day of so... Read More you don't have to stress because you know you're in capable hands.

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 2/22/2014

I had never been to Groveland Fairways and my fiancé and I had already decided on another venue the day before I went to visit. When I walked into this place (to meet with a caterer)...I just felt at home. It was so warm and inviting and I assumed far above our budget. Just out... Read More of curiosity, I asked what they charge and if our date was available. I was shocked (seriously shocked) with the response and immediately called my fiancé to see if he'd be okay with a change of plans. The value was amazing. I was introduced to Liz who was energetic, friendly, attentive and so helpful. We were not sure how we would be received by any venue as we were trying to create a very inexpensive and fun wedding with a sophisticated and warm environment. Liz did not seem to have any problem accommodating our burger and chicken finger/muppet/Disney/Yankee v Red Sox themed wedding and she was definitely able to make it all look very elegant and fun. I would highly recommend this venue to any couple. The staff was excellent and the value was extraordinary.

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Patricia K

After looking at a few wedding venues and not being impressed, we were hesitant to check out any more. The moment we walked in to Groveland Fairways and met with Liz we knew it was a perfect fit! Liz was friendly, professional, and SUPER responsive! Despite my endless questions,... Read More she would always email me back with her suggestions and recommendations within 24 hours and even called me when the venue decided to no longer use a specific vendor that I had been thinking about using. We booked our venue over 1 1/2years in advance due to my hectic schedule and Liz continued to check in periodically to make sure we were on track with our plans. In addition, she made a point to meet with us in person 1 month before and a week before the wedding to review the details, update and make changes, and remind me of any tasks that still needed to be addressed. The night of our wedding she was calm and moved effortlessly throughout the evening helping whenever needed, she even stepped in (professionally) when she could see I was frustrated with another vendor. Liz and her assistant, Jordan, were wonderful during the wedding and did a great job setting up the candy bar as well as taking it down and packaging everything away for us at the end of the night. Thank you for making our wedding amazing!

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Kathryn H

I cannot say enough about Groveland Fairways. When my husband and I were searching for a venue for our 9-28-13 wedding we walked in and "felt like we were home". It is an absolutely stunning site. It feels so warm and cozy while still being elegant and classy. The wedding... Read More coordinator, Liz is a dream to work with. She was there for me every step of the way and is simply amazing in helping to set up my many DIY projects and to make my vision come alive. She's very professional, full of advice and is always available. I love her and I love Groveland Fairways! In the words of ALL of my guest...my wedding was simply AH-MAZING and I thank Groveland Fairways for everything! I want to do it all over again :)

Incredible day thanks to Liz!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Danielle M

Our wedding was absolutely perfect on a day where the weather was not cooperating at all. The site was decorated beautifully and the decor was executed even better than I imagined. I still have guests talking about how much they enjoyed their food. The venue really is... Read More beautiful. Liz and her team are incredible!! Answered all of my questions promptly and really made sure my husband and I were enjoying ourselves as well. Thank you so much for our beautiful day Liz!! Rob & Danielle Ricci

TO Groveland Fairways