Capturing Your Most Cherished Memories!

Hello and thanks for checking out my site. I absolutely love being a part of your special day and giving you beautiful photographs that you will cherish for years to come! Please contact me. I'd love to hear more about your plans for your special day!

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

110 Henrietta Court, St. Louis, MO

My pictures are awesome!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Melissa W

Tim was very easy to work with and professional. He did our engagement photos and was very patient as we had to reschedule several times because of the weather. He was very responsive to all emails and prompt. He did our wedding photos and they are absolutely breath taking.... Read More It was so amazing to see the day unfold in such a journalistic way. He exceeded my expectations at a very reasonable price. I will be using him for future photo needs.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 Carlee F

Let me start by saying, I am the kind of person that researches EVERY decision and investment before I make it. I contacted at least 20 well reviewed photographers for our wedding. Tim was hands down, the MOST professional, relaxed, and easy to communicate with out of the whole... Read More bunch. From our first e-mail exchange I could tell that Tim was a great match for our style, and his pricing was VERY reasonable. Our photography package included an engagement session, 8 hours of photography, and all the photos with copyright release! My husband and I are definitely not photogenic people. We blink, and squint, and crinkle our nose in every photo, but somehow Tim was able to capture amazing engagement and wedding photos! He and his assistant James are talented, flexible, and basically just an all around nice guys. They did a great job making us laugh, and capturing all the very important moments. We couldn't be more pleased.

Look no further for your photographer

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Sarah F

We found Tim through a site called Thumbtack. Being that this was a second marriage for both my husband and I, we did not want to spend an inordinate amount on photography, but did want some well done pictures to capture our day. We had looked at several other photographers that... Read More were way out of our budget and style, until we came across Tim. His portfolio speaks for itself, classy and elegant photography that really captures that moment in time beautifully. Plus, a fraction of what most photographers will charge, all while receiving the copyright to all your photos afterwards! You will not find this caliber of work at this price anywhere else in my opinion. We are absolutely thrilled we chose Tim to capture our wedding day and are thrilled with how our photos turned out. I have never felt more beautiful!

Couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Tiffany J

I have nothing but good things to say about Tim. I researched wedding photographers VERY intensely, as having beautiful wedding photos was one of the most important things to me regarding our wedding. After countless hours of price-checking, reviewing quality, and comparing... Read More packages of every photographer I could find, we met Tim. My (now) husband told me before the meeting that we were just "interviewing" and would not be signing a contract that day (he's the level headed one, while I often see the world through rose colored glasses). By the end of the meeting, Matt suggested we put down our deposit. Tim's professionalism, apparent expertise (when I showed him some Pinterest photos I liked he explained how the photographer achieved them, which I was impressed by), and amazing portfolio all helped to seal the deal for us. He gave us great engagement photos, and even better wedding photos. The turnaround to get them is phenomenal too...we had ours in about 3 weeks. I simply cannot recommend Tim highly enough. Thank you for giving me the photos I always dreamed about!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Stefanie B

For brides-to-be who are obviously in the process of one of the most difficult tasks when planning a wedding, at least for me, is to choose a photographer to capture all of your special moments. Not to mention who is also affordable with high quality work. YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!... Read More Tim and his wife, Renee, were absolutely PHONOMENAL!! For one I am not photogenic... awkward smile and obvious facial expression. Tim showed be quite a few pictures throughout the day and I couldn't believe that was us, (well me, my husband takes great pictures, of course)! He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and took great candid shots! You will definitely not be disappointed in his services and looking forward to using him again in the future!

So easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Audrey V

My husband and I used Tim this summer for our wedding photography. Tim is very friendly and laid-back, and we thoroughly enjoyed working with him. I think that my husband and I are pretty go-with-the-flow, which seemed to go along well with Tim's style. He was great even when we... Read More were busy and disorganized. He got our photos back really quickly, and they looked great! Tim does takes photos as a side hobby, which means that he has more attention to give to you. I would definitely suggest using Gryseels photography, especially if you're looking for a good, relaxed photographer.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Christina w

We searched for a photographer for our wedding for months but was unsuccessful for various reasons/concern. When we first met Tim, he is not the type of person who tries to sell you with his words instead he inspires you with his works. He was very reasonable with his price and... Read More was one of the only vendors (The vendors whom I worked with are located around downtown Stl area) whom I can trust to receive a response within a reasonable timeframe without follow up emails. This is a huge deal for all the brides out there who is trying to coordinate everything for the big day. During the big day he was very accommodating and quick to react. His assistant is also very attentive and professional. The quality of his picture and his editing skills are also very commendable. He was able to capture the candid moments as well as creating a timeless and classy posed shots. We would absolutely use his service for many many years to come to capture many other important moments of our life. Thank you Tim!

Great service!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

Tim was very easy going and fun to work with. He was up for anything I suggested and had great ideas himself. He tried many different techniques for lighting etc and didn't stop until he got the right picture.... Even if it meant rolling in the grass or standing on benches. My... Read More photos turned out better then I expected! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his service.

LOVE our wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Caitlin S

Tim did a fantastic job with both our engagement shoot and our wedding! We are so happy with the way the pictures turned out. His packages are very reasonably priced, and he was always professional and so easy to work with. Highly recommend Gryseels!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Adrienne S

Amazing!! Tim made the day amazing and fun. His work was outstanding and his turn around time with the photos was only two weeks. ONLY TWO WEEKS TO GET ALL OF OUR SHOTS!! OUTSTANDING!! Tim made the wedding day fun and memorable. He was a fun part of our day and someone we... Read More will always think about when we look at our pictures. He made the day fun and is just a great guy to work with. I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Daniel H

As the groom, I wasn't to concerned with many wedding details (surprise, surprise). However, within 30 mins of pictures starting I realized how absolutely amazing our photographer Tim and his assistant Becky were. I was impressed by their professionalism, artistic talent, and... Read More flexibility. Of all the people we hired for the wedding, Tim was the best and well worth every penny. I would highly recommend him to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Tim was more than we could have ever hoped to find in a photographer. When I was first looking I was between Tim and a big name company, but meeting with Tim made me realize how much he really cared to make our day special. He is very down to earth and meticulous which made our... Read More pictures AMAZING!! Every single one of our bridal party loved working with him and I have gotten so many compliments on our pictures!! I think photos are the most important part of the day because they are the only thing you have to remember and Tim did not disappoint. They are the best wedding photos out of all of my friends!! If you pick Tim you won't regret it :)

The Right Choice

Reviewed on 6/07/2015

My husband and I made the right choice by using Gryseels Photography to capture our wedding day. Tim is very personable and wonderful to work with as well as very professional. He was able to provide direction to my husband and I when it came to posing correctly, and he also... Read More captured beautiful candid moments. He did not arrive with only a camera, but also with an array of photography tools that he used throughout the day when needed. My husband are very pleased with Tim's work and will highly recommend Gryseels Photography to our friends and family.

The Best Photographer Around!

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Anne A

Choosing a photographer was the most stressful part of the wedding planning until I met Tim. I was looking for a photographer that could deliver beautiful pictures but not cost half of our wedding budget. From our first meeting I knew he was the photographer for us. His... Read More pictures are stunning and he was able to capture great memories from our wedding. He is so easy going and easy to work with. He really goes above and beyond to make sure the pictures look fantastic. Both he and his assistant/second Amy had creative ideas for pictures, as we didn't have any idea what we wanted. We got our pictures back in three weeks, which is phenomenal. Save yourself the hassle and stress of choosing a wedding photographer and call Tim! You won’t regret it.

Great prices

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 chelsea b

Tim is great to work with. He has alot of creative ideas but he also values his brides requests. We used him for both our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be happier!

Great value!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Katelyn B

When I was researching photographers for our wedding, I was astonished at the cost of some vendors. I was on a budget, and I couldn't fathom paying $4000 or more on the photography. Sure, the photos are what you will have after the wedding to remember your special day, but I... Read More still couldn't imagine anyone paying that much. My best friend used Tim for her wedding 6 months before ours, and I was able to see how great he was since I was in the wedding party, and I loved so many of the photos he took from her wedding. We chose to go with Tim, and I was not disappointed. The cost was very reasonable for what we got (an engagement shoot, about 500 edited pictures and an album). Tim was great to work with and he really listened to what we wanted. I highly recommend Gryseels Photography!

Gryseels Photography Recommended

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

My wife and I had Tim Gryseels take engagement and reception photos (the actual wedding was in Brazil). Tim was easy going and communication was great in setting up dates and times. Tim is open to ideas that you have and easily adjusts and adapts to use the space and props at a... Read More location. He is enjoyable to work with and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. This pictures turned out very well and we are happy to have them displayed in our home!

Beautiful Wedding Pictures

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

We used Gryseels Photography for our wedding. Tim captured our most special moments. He was friendly and easy to work with. Tim created beautiful pictures that incorporated the beauty of our location and the joy of our wedding day.

Love my Pics!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Amanda S

Gryseels photography was professional, on time, and personable. I do wish that we had more time as there were only a few spots used for pictures at the church since I chose to stay separate from my husband before the ceremony. Nonetheless, the pictures we had done were... Read More gorgeous! Not to mention, 3 years after our wedding, our picture CD was lost somewhere between moving twice. Gryseels Photography came through for us and still had all of our pictures and restored them to us! Thank you again! :)

Gryseels Photography

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Kara B

Tim was such a great photographer to work with. He made my husband and myself feel very comfortable. I love our photos so much! I also love that I have the rights to all of my photos. I highly recommend Gryseels Photography!!

Gryseels Photography: AWESOME

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Carla N

Tim at Gryseels Photography was wonderful. We used Tim for our engagement photos also. He is personable and takes really beautiful pictures while capturing and fulfilling your own vision. The price was very reasonable and i received a disk of all my pictures. This is a great... Read More option because it allows you to print your own pictures and creations fire years to come. I highly recommend Gryseels Photography. Tim is great!!!

Great work, dedicated photographer and quick turn around time

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

Gryseels Photography did an amazing job at my wedding! I had my ceremony at my church and then moved locations to a golf club for the reception. I really didn't give specifics on shots I was looking for, but they did a great job at taking a variety of shots. I love that the... Read More pictures came quickly so my husband and I could view the proofs. The quality of the pictures are exceptional. We also are getting a photobook which is really reasonable. I think Gryseels Photography is the best value for your money! Excellent work and you won't be disappointed!

Great photos, great value!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Erin H

Tim took our engagement and wedding photos for our outdoor wedding at Lafayette Park in St. Louis. It was one of the hottest days of the summer, but it didn't keep Tim and his assistant from capturing some great photos of our day. We have many frame-worthy shots to display in... Read More our home and lots of candid shots to remember special moments from the day. All printing rights were released to us, so we were free to print any of the photos with any vendor we wished. It was also very easy to share them with friends and family. If you are looking for great photos at a reasonable cost, Gryseels Photography is a good value.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Jessica B

Tim is absolutely amazing! Not only did he deal with our crazy wedding party with ease, but he got AMAZING shots! I did not know how we were going to get any decent shots with such a rowdy bunch, but he made it possible! I am so pleased with the experience and outcome. I would... Read More definitely recommend Gryseels Photography!

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Laura L

So we got married in St. Louis and planned the wedding while living in Houston. Tim was very accommodating to the odd situation and was able to first meet us over the Thanksgiving weekend to discuss the job. He made sure we got EVERY pairing of people before, during, after the... Read More wedding that we asked for. His assistant did a great job helping with that as well. He was on time, dressed nicely, very easy going, had backup equipment, spare batteries, and professional. He took SO many pictures with us (we got 528 back) and he has fun doing it. He let us get whatever shots we wanted and helped take our idea and make it look great. His photos were completely released to us to do whatever we wanted with and the quality was awesome! We didn't need to decide if we wouldn't put any on facebook - we put them ALL on there because they are so great! My wife is very particular with pictures (lighting, angle, faces, etc.) and she was blown away with the pictures!!! We got photos of all the traditions in the reception (bouquet toss, dances, etc) and got GREAT shots of people dancing. We can definitely recreate the night in our head looking at these pictures. We recommend him to anyone! We have had many people at the wedding (about to get married) ask us for his information so they can use him. Book him early! Thanks again, Tim!

Tim Gryseels

I've had a camera or camcorder in my hand since I was 12 years old. Just ask my family and friends! :) I love my job, my clients, and the lasting relationships I form with them. I have been blessed with a wife of 16 years who has let me freely pursue my passion of photography. Let me capture your special day for you and you will not regret it!