Capturing Your Most Cherished Memories!

Hello and thanks for checking out my site. I consider it to be an honor to be a part of your special wedding day! I am creative, laid back, prompt with communication, and meticulous with my craft. Please read through my reviews and contact me. I promise as your photographer I will get awesome pictures of your day that you will absolutely love!

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

110 Henrietta Court, St. Louis, MO (636) 485-2516

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Kathleen B

Just got our wedding photos back (in two weeks!) and are completely blown away! Tim and Becky captured every detail of our day, from the sweet looks my husband and I stole when we thought no one was watching, to the tears when I hugged my grandparents, the laughs during my... Read More sister's toast, the little details we worked so hard to plan, the ridiculously bad dance moves of our friends, and everything in between. Looking at our pictures is like reliving our day over again. And he gave us so many pictures back - way more than I think we would've gotten anywhere else. And on top of the excellent quality of the photos, Tim was incredibly laid back and easy to work with - exactly the kind of person a stressed out bride wants to deal with. Would absolutely recommend Tim to anyone. We will treasure our photos for years to come!

My pictures are awesome!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Melissa W

Tim was very easy to work with and professional. He did our engagement photos and was very patient as we had to reschedule several times because of the weather. He was very responsive to all emails and prompt. He did our wedding photos and they are absolutely breath taking.... Read More It was so amazing to see the day unfold in such a journalistic way. He exceeded my expectations at a very reasonable price. I will be using him for future photo needs.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 Carlee F

Let me start by saying, I am the kind of person that researches EVERY decision and investment before I make it. I contacted at least 20 well reviewed photographers for our wedding. Tim was hands down, the MOST professional, relaxed, and easy to communicate with out of the whole... Read More bunch. From our first e-mail exchange I could tell that Tim was a great match for our style, and his pricing was VERY reasonable. Our photography package included an engagement session, 8 hours of photography, and all the photos with copyright release! My husband and I are definitely not photogenic people. We blink, and squint, and crinkle our nose in every photo, but somehow Tim was able to capture amazing engagement and wedding photos! He and his assistant James are talented, flexible, and basically just an all around nice guys. They did a great job making us laugh, and capturing all the very important moments. We couldn't be more pleased.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Ryan D

Tim did an amazing job and we couldn't have asked for better. He knew the area and knew where would be the best spots to take pictures. Him and his assistant did an excellent job with lighting for which we got so many great pictures posed and candid. In addition, his prices... Read More couldn't be beat for the quality of everything involved with hiring Tim for the wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauren C

Tim was wonderful and very professional. From our first meeting, I could tell Tim was talented and confident and that I wouldn't have to worry about him capturing the shots I wanted. He is very likeable and gifted and I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Andrea R

Tim did an absolutely fantastic job. From the engagement photos through the wedding ceremony and reception, he helped forever shape the memories of our special day. We couldn't have asked for a more skilled and thoughtful photographer to capture this moment in our lives.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Melissa D

Gryseels Photography was absolutely wonderful to work with and captured the emotion, love and beauty of our wedding day. Tim photographed the posed photos of relatives and friends we asked for but also captured so many special moments in his signature candid way throughout the... Read More event. Tim was really fun to work with, and by the end of our experience I felt like I could consider him a friend, above regarding him as a talented artist. Our photos are beautiful and are the perfect way to remember our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Angela F

Tim and his assistant were wonderful to work with. They're very easygoing and fun, but they also work hard and efficiently. Tim has a knack for great lighting, playing with the sunshine and enhancing it with his equipment. It really ramps up the beauty and drama of his photos -... Read More more than once, when he showed me a shot, my response was, "I feel like I should be in a magazine!!" That's another great feature of Gryseels photography: Tim will show you a few photos along the way to make sure you're satisfied with his work so far. And trust me, when he posts the official teaser photos in a day or so, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Courtney S

Amazing photographer ! Captured everything I wanted. Tim worked amazing with everyone including family members. He answered every question I had. I reccomend Tim to all my family members and friends who get married.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Erin G

We absolutely loved Gryseels Photography! Our photos are gorgeous and Tim was very professional. I feel like we lucked out booked Tim before he totally blows up across the St. Louis wedding scene! I told Tim I wanted creative photos and not the typical "hands in the shape of... Read More hearts" wedding stuff, and he totally understood. The whole day was relaxing and I barely noticed he was there. We thought our wedding day was best spent with family and friends, and he really captured all the fun we were having. My favorite moment was right after the ceremony, my husband and I grabbed our old fashioneds; enjoyed our cocktails, laughed and kissed each other. The photos he took were beautiful, natural and completely unscripted. I think those capture a wedding best. Tim was also very natural when it came to understanding light. The color in our photos was vivid and he totally captured the classic look I was going for. Thanks to Tim, we have beautiful pictures we'll cherish forever. I would recommend him to anyone I know getting married in the STL area.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Megan M

Tim was absolutely fantastic! He was very flexible in terms of time and place and was able to do whatever we needed. He and his assistant Becky arrived early and were great at both staging shots and working with our ideas. They were also very good at being "invisible" during the... Read More wedding while still capturing some great shots. They were very easy to work with and prices were reasonable as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone within the St. Louis area!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Jen V

Tim was a fantastic photographer to work with! From the very first meeting on the phone to all the texts and emails in between, he was always readily available to answer any questions that we had. We felt very comfortable with him the day of and he did a great job of capturing... Read More every single moment of the day, and even a lot of candids! Our photos turned out FABULOUS, and we got them back very quickly! The program that he uses to share the photos is incredible too! All the photos able to be downloaded, printed, shared, etc. all in one spot. Would definitely recommend Tim as your photographer!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Caty Y

Gryseels Photography did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. Tim was so easy to work with- very responsive and available for any questions or concerns we had. He listened to what we wanted, but also offered his professional opinion which was very much... Read More appreciated. He was also very accommodating and flexible with schedules. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Myka F

We were so beyond thrilled to have Tim as our photographer! He and his assistant did an amazing job at our wedding, making it very personalized for us! We absolutely loved how our pictures turned out and would definitely recommend Gryseels Photography to anyone!

Couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Tiffany J

I have nothing but good things to say about Tim. I researched wedding photographers VERY intensely, as having beautiful wedding photos was one of the most important things to me regarding our wedding. After countless hours of price-checking, reviewing quality, and comparing... Read More packages of every photographer I could find, we met Tim. My (now) husband told me before the meeting that we were just "interviewing" and would not be signing a contract that day (he's the level headed one, while I often see the world through rose colored glasses). By the end of the meeting, Matt suggested we put down our deposit. Tim's professionalism, apparent expertise (when I showed him some Pinterest photos I liked he explained how the photographer achieved them, which I was impressed by), and amazing portfolio all helped to seal the deal for us. He gave us great engagement photos, and even better wedding photos. The turnaround to get them is phenomenal too...we had ours in about 3 weeks. I simply cannot recommend Tim highly enough. Thank you for giving me the photos I always dreamed about!!

ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Stefanie B

For brides-to-be who are obviously in the process of one of the most difficult tasks when planning a wedding, at least for me, is to choose a photographer to capture all of your special moments. Not to mention who is also affordable with high quality work. YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!... Read More Tim and his wife, Renee, were absolutely PHONOMENAL!! For one I am not photogenic... awkward smile and obvious facial expression. Tim showed be quite a few pictures throughout the day and I couldn't believe that was us, (well me, my husband takes great pictures, of course)! He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and took great candid shots! You will definitely not be disappointed in his services and looking forward to using him again in the future!

So easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Audrey V

My husband and I used Tim this summer for our wedding photography. Tim is very friendly and laid-back, and we thoroughly enjoyed working with him. I think that my husband and I are pretty go-with-the-flow, which seemed to go along well with Tim's style. He was great even when we... Read More were busy and disorganized. He got our photos back really quickly, and they looked great! Tim does takes photos as a side hobby, which means that he has more attention to give to you. I would definitely suggest using Gryseels photography, especially if you're looking for a good, relaxed photographer.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Christina w

We searched for a photographer for our wedding for months but was unsuccessful for various reasons/concern. When we first met Tim, he is not the type of person who tries to sell you with his words instead he inspires you with his works. He was very reasonable with his price and... Read More was one of the only vendors (The vendors whom I worked with are located around downtown Stl area) whom I can trust to receive a response within a reasonable timeframe without follow up emails. This is a huge deal for all the brides out there who is trying to coordinate everything for the big day. During the big day he was very accommodating and quick to react. His assistant is also very attentive and professional. The quality of his picture and his editing skills are also very commendable. He was able to capture the candid moments as well as creating a timeless and classy posed shots. We would absolutely use his service for many many years to come to capture many other important moments of our life. Thank you Tim!

Great service!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

Tim was very easy going and fun to work with. He was up for anything I suggested and had great ideas himself. He tried many different techniques for lighting etc and didn't stop until he got the right picture.... Even if it meant rolling in the grass or standing on benches. My... Read More photos turned out better then I expected! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his service.

LOVE our wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Caitlin S

Tim did a fantastic job with both our engagement shoot and our wedding! We are so happy with the way the pictures turned out. His packages are very reasonably priced, and he was always professional and so easy to work with. Highly recommend Gryseels!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Adrienne S

Amazing!! Tim made the day amazing and fun. His work was outstanding and his turn around time with the photos was only two weeks. ONLY TWO WEEKS TO GET ALL OF OUR SHOTS!! OUTSTANDING!! Tim made the wedding day fun and memorable. He was a fun part of our day and someone we... Read More will always think about when we look at our pictures. He made the day fun and is just a great guy to work with. I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Daniel H

As the groom, I wasn't to concerned with many wedding details (surprise, surprise). However, within 30 mins of pictures starting I realized how absolutely amazing our photographer Tim and his assistant Becky were. I was impressed by their professionalism, artistic talent, and... Read More flexibility. Of all the people we hired for the wedding, Tim was the best and well worth every penny. I would highly recommend him to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Tim was more than we could have ever hoped to find in a photographer. When I was first looking I was between Tim and a big name company, but meeting with Tim made me realize how much he really cared to make our day special. He is very down to earth and meticulous which made our... Read More pictures AMAZING!! Every single one of our bridal party loved working with him and I have gotten so many compliments on our pictures!! I think photos are the most important part of the day because they are the only thing you have to remember and Tim did not disappoint. They are the best wedding photos out of all of my friends!! If you pick Tim you won't regret it :)

The Right Choice

Reviewed on 6/07/2015

My husband and I made the right choice by using Gryseels Photography to capture our wedding day. Tim is very personable and wonderful to work with as well as very professional. He was able to provide direction to my husband and I when it came to posing correctly, and he also... Read More captured beautiful candid moments. He did not arrive with only a camera, but also with an array of photography tools that he used throughout the day when needed. My husband are very pleased with Tim's work and will highly recommend Gryseels Photography to our friends and family.

The Best Photographer Around!

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Anne A

Choosing a photographer was the most stressful part of the wedding planning until I met Tim. I was looking for a photographer that could deliver beautiful pictures but not cost half of our wedding budget. From our first meeting I knew he was the photographer for us. His... Read More pictures are stunning and he was able to capture great memories from our wedding. He is so easy going and easy to work with. He really goes above and beyond to make sure the pictures look fantastic. Both he and his assistant/second Amy had creative ideas for pictures, as we didn't have any idea what we wanted. We got our pictures back in three weeks, which is phenomenal. Save yourself the hassle and stress of choosing a wedding photographer and call Tim! You won’t regret it.

Tim Gryseels

I've had a camera or camcorder in my hand since I was 12 years old. Just ask my family and friends! :) I love my job, my clients, and the lasting relationships I form with them. I have been blessed with a wife of 17 years who has let me freely pursue my passion of photography. Let me capture your special day for you and you will not regret it!

Start a Conversation!