Capturing Your Most Cherished Memories!

Welcome to Gryseels Photography! I consider it an honor and privilege to capture your wedding day in beautiful images. As well as posed images, I take pride in capturing all of the candid moments and emotions of your day. I am prompt, easy going, creative, and sometimes goofy. Most importantly I will capture moments for you that you and your family will cherish for years to come!

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

110 Henrietta Court, St. Louis, MO St. Louis and Surrounding Areas (636) 485-2516

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Kathleen B

Just got our wedding photos back (in two weeks!) and are completely blown away! Tim and Becky captured every detail of our day, from the sweet looks my husband and I stole when we thought no one was watching, to the tears when I hugged my grandparents, the laughs during my... Read More sister's toast, the little details we worked so hard to plan, the ridiculously bad dance moves of our friends, and everything in between. Looking at our pictures is like reliving our day over again. And he gave us so many pictures back - way more than I think we would've gotten anywhere else. And on top of the excellent quality of the photos, Tim was incredibly laid back and easy to work with - exactly the kind of person a stressed out bride wants to deal with. Would absolutely recommend Tim to anyone. We will treasure our photos for years to come!

My pictures are awesome!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Melissa W

Tim was very easy to work with and professional. He did our engagement photos and was very patient as we had to reschedule several times because of the weather. He was very responsive to all emails and prompt. He did our wedding photos and they are absolutely breath taking.... Read More It was so amazing to see the day unfold in such a journalistic way. He exceeded my expectations at a very reasonable price. I will be using him for future photo needs.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 Carlee F

Let me start by saying, I am the kind of person that researches EVERY decision and investment before I make it. I contacted at least 20 well reviewed photographers for our wedding. Tim was hands down, the MOST professional, relaxed, and easy to communicate with out of the whole... Read More bunch. From our first e-mail exchange I could tell that Tim was a great match for our style, and his pricing was VERY reasonable. Our photography package included an engagement session, 8 hours of photography, and all the photos with copyright release! My husband and I are definitely not photogenic people. We blink, and squint, and crinkle our nose in every photo, but somehow Tim was able to capture amazing engagement and wedding photos! He and his assistant James are talented, flexible, and basically just an all around nice guys. They did a great job making us laugh, and capturing all the very important moments. We couldn't be more pleased.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Ashley W

Tim went above and beyond on our wedding day! It was nasty and rainy with monumental flooding! Yet he still went got breathtaking photos Us and our family love! He made sure everything was perfect! Will definitely be using him again for future photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brianna M

We loved Gryseels! They made us feel very comfortable and relaxed on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Rachel C

Tim did my brothers wedding about 5 years ago, and did a friends approximately 6 months before our wedding in May. Their pictures are beautiful. For our wedding, Tim was amazing! Tim is so flexible and laid back. Our crazy wedding party didn’t seem to faze him, and he made... Read More taking photos stress free. We had our pictures within a couple of weeks, and they are incredible. Tim is a very talented photographer, and I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Amanda J

Tim is amazing! My husband and I had a blast working with him for our wedding, and the photos he sent us were of fantastic quality. I do not consider myself to be photogenic, and he made me look great in ALL photos! I will definitely be contacting Tim for all future photography... Read More needs!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Catherine R

Tim made my husband and I feel very comfortable while taking our engagement and wedding pictures, which was not how we usually feel for pictures. He offered a great mix of casual, sweet pictures, with more dramatic and artsy ones. He was easy to communicate with and we would... Read More recommend him to anyone! We are so happy with how our wedding album came out...it is one of our favorite keepsakes from our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lindsay H

Excellent work! beautiful pictures and they were so flexible with us during the whole process. I would definitely refer him to anyone looking for a photographer in the STL area!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Erin G

Tim Gryseels from Gryseels Photography's work was incredible. Our wedding photos are just beautiful, unique and romantic. Tim listened to my ideas for pictures and made sure that they happened. I have such wonderful pictures from the wedding day, that really take me back... Read More to the feelings I had on the day. So many of the photos are not posed...and those are my favorites. I'm very happy we chose to go with Tim verse other companies in the area, I feel like the pictures are my own. I also suggest getting the engagement photos in your package, we have such great professional shots throughout the wedding process.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Krystie D

Tim was so great to work with! We had him shoot our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and he made everything so easy and natural (when we are definitely not a natural in front of the camera kind of couple!) He had so many great visions and the pictures we got back are... Read More breathtaking. Him and Becky captured moments we never would've been able to see, and created moments for us we wouldn't have had otherwise! Tim is so easy going and calming and genuine! I would highly recommend and definitely work with him in the future!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kelsie H

We would give 100 stars if we could! Tim and his second shooter were not only wonderful photographers, but so personable! They found the best shots all night, and were very professional while keeping things fun and light. Took away a lot of stress from the bride and groom! Would... Read More definitely recommend to everybody.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Ryan D

Tim did an amazing job and we couldn't have asked for better. He knew the area and knew where would be the best spots to take pictures. Him and his assistant did an excellent job with lighting for which we got so many great pictures posed and candid. In addition, his prices... Read More couldn't be beat for the quality of everything involved with hiring Tim for the wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauren C

Tim was wonderful and very professional. From our first meeting, I could tell Tim was talented and confident and that I wouldn't have to worry about him capturing the shots I wanted. He is very likeable and gifted and I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Andrea R

Tim did an absolutely fantastic job. From the engagement photos through the wedding ceremony and reception, he helped forever shape the memories of our special day. We couldn't have asked for a more skilled and thoughtful photographer to capture this moment in our lives.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Melissa D

Gryseels Photography was absolutely wonderful to work with and captured the emotion, love and beauty of our wedding day. Tim photographed the posed photos of relatives and friends we asked for but also captured so many special moments in his signature candid way throughout the... Read More event. Tim was really fun to work with, and by the end of our experience I felt like I could consider him a friend, above regarding him as a talented artist. Our photos are beautiful and are the perfect way to remember our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Angela F

Tim and his assistant were wonderful to work with. They're very easygoing and fun, but they also work hard and efficiently. Tim has a knack for great lighting, playing with the sunshine and enhancing it with his equipment. It really ramps up the beauty and drama of his photos -... Read More more than once, when he showed me a shot, my response was, "I feel like I should be in a magazine!!" That's another great feature of Gryseels photography: Tim will show you a few photos along the way to make sure you're satisfied with his work so far. And trust me, when he posts the official teaser photos in a day or so, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Courtney S

Amazing photographer ! Captured everything I wanted. Tim worked amazing with everyone including family members. He answered every question I had. I reccomend Tim to all my family members and friends who get married.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Erin G

We absolutely loved Gryseels Photography! Our photos are gorgeous and Tim was very professional. I feel like we lucked out booked Tim before he totally blows up across the St. Louis wedding scene! I told Tim I wanted creative photos and not the typical "hands in the shape of... Read More hearts" wedding stuff, and he totally understood. The whole day was relaxing and I barely noticed he was there. We thought our wedding day was best spent with family and friends, and he really captured all the fun we were having. My favorite moment was right after the ceremony, my husband and I grabbed our old fashioneds; enjoyed our cocktails, laughed and kissed each other. The photos he took were beautiful, natural and completely unscripted. I think those capture a wedding best. Tim was also very natural when it came to understanding light. The color in our photos was vivid and he totally captured the classic look I was going for. Thanks to Tim, we have beautiful pictures we'll cherish forever. I would recommend him to anyone I know getting married in the STL area.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Megan M

Tim was absolutely fantastic! He was very flexible in terms of time and place and was able to do whatever we needed. He and his assistant Becky arrived early and were great at both staging shots and working with our ideas. They were also very good at being "invisible" during the... Read More wedding while still capturing some great shots. They were very easy to work with and prices were reasonable as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone within the St. Louis area!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Jen V

Tim was a fantastic photographer to work with! From the very first meeting on the phone to all the texts and emails in between, he was always readily available to answer any questions that we had. We felt very comfortable with him the day of and he did a great job of capturing... Read More every single moment of the day, and even a lot of candids! Our photos turned out FABULOUS, and we got them back very quickly! The program that he uses to share the photos is incredible too! All the photos able to be downloaded, printed, shared, etc. all in one spot. Would definitely recommend Tim as your photographer!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Caty Y

Gryseels Photography did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. Tim was so easy to work with- very responsive and available for any questions or concerns we had. He listened to what we wanted, but also offered his professional opinion which was very much... Read More appreciated. He was also very accommodating and flexible with schedules. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Myka F

We were so beyond thrilled to have Tim as our photographer! He and his assistant did an amazing job at our wedding, making it very personalized for us! We absolutely loved how our pictures turned out and would definitely recommend Gryseels Photography to anyone!

Couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Tiffany J

I have nothing but good things to say about Tim. I researched wedding photographers VERY intensely, as having beautiful wedding photos was one of the most important things to me regarding our wedding. After countless hours of price-checking, reviewing quality, and comparing... Read More packages of every photographer I could find, we met Tim. My (now) husband told me before the meeting that we were just "interviewing" and would not be signing a contract that day (he's the level headed one, while I often see the world through rose colored glasses). By the end of the meeting, Matt suggested we put down our deposit. Tim's professionalism, apparent expertise (when I showed him some Pinterest photos I liked he explained how the photographer achieved them, which I was impressed by), and amazing portfolio all helped to seal the deal for us. He gave us great engagement photos, and even better wedding photos. The turnaround to get them is phenomenal too...we had ours in about 3 weeks. I simply cannot recommend Tim highly enough. Thank you for giving me the photos I always dreamed about!!

ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Stefanie B

For brides-to-be who are obviously in the process of one of the most difficult tasks when planning a wedding, at least for me, is to choose a photographer to capture all of your special moments. Not to mention who is also affordable with high quality work. YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!... Read More Tim and his wife, Renee, were absolutely PHONOMENAL!! For one I am not photogenic... awkward smile and obvious facial expression. Tim showed be quite a few pictures throughout the day and I couldn't believe that was us, (well me, my husband takes great pictures, of course)! He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and took great candid shots! You will definitely not be disappointed in his services and looking forward to using him again in the future!

Tim Gryseels

I've had a camera or camcorder in my hand since I was 12 years old. Just ask my family and friends! :) I love my job, my clients, and the lasting relationships I form with them. I have been blessed with a wife of 17 years who has let me freely pursue my passion of photography. Let me capture your special day for you and you will not regret it!