Gypset Beauty Co

Alabama, Georgia,Tennessee, Mississippi, Florida & BEYOND!!

On Location Makeup & Hair Services

We are lovers of all things beauty and fashion related. We welcome the opportunity to embark on a creative journey with you. From beauty and wedding makeup & hair, to photo and wardrobe styling… you name it and we have probably done it. If we haven’t, we are always up for a new adventure!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

BIRMINGHAM, AL Alabama, Georgia,Tennessee, Mississippi, Florida & BEYOND!! (205) 799-0105

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Jordan E

The best decision I made for my wedding! All my bridesmaids and MOB loved their hair and makeup! I was so relaxed and had the best time with Gypset! They absolutely accomplished the look I had in mind!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Cheryl L

Best Make-Up, Hair and Experience!!! Kim and her staff are dedicated to acheiving the perfect look while ensuring you are feeling totally pampered and relaxed. All my bridesmaids were extremely happy with the hair and make-up and will be recommending Gypset Beauty Co. As well as... Read More myself. Any bride worried about a flawless look that will last all day, Kim and Gypset Beauty Co. should be your first choice!!!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Claire M

Kim did a great job with my hair and make up! She listened to what my expectations were at the trial and took pictures and wrote down colors of everything so that she could do the same thing for my bridal portraits and the wedding day. She is very easy to get along with and is... Read More very encouraging and definitely knows what she is doing. We also had another hair stylist to help with doing the bridesmaids' hair the day of the wedding and everyone looked great and were happy with the results. Kim even bought me my own tube of lipstick so that I would have the right shade for touch ups throughout the wedding day! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for someone to do hair and/or makeup for a special day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jessica L

Love Kim and Hannah! They did such a Great job on makeup & Hair! It was exactly what I wanted! 😘

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Ashley D

Kim was quick at responding to my email and was amazingly sweet. I absolutely LOVED my hair for my wedding and got many complements on it! Kim is WONDERFUL and responds quickly to every email. I highly recommend booking her for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Megan G

Kim and her staff were fantastic! They were easy to work with and they did a great job on my hair and makeup. My mom and mother-in-law also had their hair and makeup done and they had a wonderful experience as well. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Lauren E

Gypset beauty co exceeded all of my wedding beauty wishes! Both Kim and Hannah are so sweet and they are blessed with an incredible talent that will make any gal feel STUNNING on their big day! I LOVED my hair and so did ALL of my bridesmaids, Hannah is truly a hair guru! Both... Read More of these ladies will take any vision you have and make it better than you could imagine! I can't say enough great things about Gypset beauty co, they were great with communicating, extremely flexible, and so easy to work with (I was a bride from out of state and they made the "destination wedding" process so easy!) I hands down would recommend them to any future bride! Cheers to these ladies and Gypset beauty co!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Heather M

I love Kim and her team! She made me feel so relaxed and beautiful on my wedding day :)

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Jessica M

Kim is the absolute best to work with! I had the joy of her doing my makeup for my engagement pictures and my wedding. Not only does she have an amazing talent but she also is one of the sweetest people you could meet. She was such a joy to work with on both occasions and also... Read More very accomodating when setting a schedule. She made me and my bridesmaids look beautiful on the big day and the makeup lasted throughout the day. There aren't enough words to say how great Kim is!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I called Kim just a few days before my wedding to beg her to do hair/makeup for my bridesmaids. She graciously rearranged some appointments so that she could accommodate my last minute request. She did hair for my mom and the bridesmaids as well as makeup for my mom. Everyone... Read More looked gorgeous in the wedding photos and Kim helped make that happen! Would highly recommend Kim for her professionalism and results.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Janelle C

Working with Kim was an absolute pleasure! I am very picky about my makeup, and wanted to feel beautiful but not overly don't up on my wedding day. Kim was awesome at listening and adjusting as we went along, and she did a BEAUTIFUL job on my makeup! She was so calm and... Read More collected the entire day (and helped keep me calm as well!), despite having to squeeze in not only my makeup but that of 6 other girls (and their hair) in a short period of time. Her and her assistant were diligent at making sure everyone was super happy and comfortable with how they looked- we all looked amazing! I cannot thank Kim and team enough and would recommend her to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

I was so beyond pleased by Kim! The sweetest girl every but also ridiculously talented! I've had the opportunity to have my makeup done by some of the best, and she's is right up there with the best of the best! Her makeup stayed flawless all day even after being in the hot sun... Read More and after my preformance. she did my hair and that stayed as well:) I will be working with her again for sure!

2015-07-17T12:57:46 Response from the vendor

Jessie, Thank so much for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure working with you and preparing you to hit the stage. We are super excited to work with you again soon on your upcoming shoot. Cheers, Kim

On Point!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2015

I am the first to admit..I am a pain. I know what I want, how I want it, and I want it fast. Kim was amazing!! She never got stressed when I texted her 20 times a day, she completely kept her cool when I was about to lose mine and she helped me make my wedding EXACTLY what I... Read More wanted. Did I mention she did all this in 9 days? Yes. NINE. DAYS. The girl is the real deal. She styled me for my wedding and for our reception party (a week later). I will recommend her to my friends and I will hire her again! Awesome awesome awesome!

2015-04-12T08:34:14 Response from the vendor

Sam, Thank you for being such a doll to work with and for the kinds words:) It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your special day!! I look forward to working with you again in the future. Cheers, Kim

Kim Hightower

Gypset Beauty Company specializes in makeup artistry, hair styling & spray tanning for all of your wedding events!!. The company was founded by Kim Hightower, who has 14 years of experience in the prestige beauty industry.