Hair and Makeup Artistry by Claudine

Washington, DC, Virginia, Maryland Metropolitan Area

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

1009 Poplar Drive, Falls Church, VA Washington, DC, Virginia, Maryland Metropolitan Area

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Lauren R

Claudine was such a joy to work with! She (along with her assistant) did hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and my 6 bridesmaids. Myself and a few of the bridesmaids were especially nervous about the makeup being too heavy after having had bad experiences in other weddings.... Read More Claudine tailored the hair/makeup to each person’s desires, going very light and natural on me while also doing airbrushing to prevent oiliness on my fairly humid wedding day. My mom and I had a great trial hair/makeup day a few months before the wedding and Claudine made it such a nice experience for both of us. She is super easygoing and was able to use the photos we showed her from Pinterest and turned them into something amazing for us. All my bridesmaids loved her too and she was a champ to hang out with all 8 of us for 5 hours on a Saturday morning! Would definitely recommend her to anybody getting married in the DMV area.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Sonya K

Beautiful hair and makeup, her warming personality adds ease and comfort to the big day! Absolutely NO regrets !!!